Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Match Ever Project

Grimmas

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished my 2020 version of Top 100 Greatest Pro Wrestling Matches Ever had to drop 20 matches from last year 2 accommodate the great matches I watched this year. Excoriating, harrowing & gut-wrenching. I love all 20 matches that got cut. Dont know how I'll do this next year. I am going to sleep on this list and submit tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

For those interested, we started rolling out the 2020 list last week. This year we had a small uptick in participation and matches receiving votes. We wound up with 16 ballots and 597 matches receiving votes.

We are rolling out about 50 matches every two days for matches outside the top 100 and are including total points and the high votes.

For the top 100 we will stagger them a bit different and roll them out daily. Those will include total points, high vote, number of ballots, and 2019 finish... as well as some quotes from board members.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's the 2023 ballot all wrapped up! Here are the top 100 https://gweproject.freeforums.net/thread/2845/top-greatest-matches-2023-results and here are all the rest of the matches that received at least one vote https://gweproject.freeforums.net/thread/2834/receiving-votes-2023-results. If you're interested in this project come in and join the discussion.