Shodate banned?

Jetlag

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the issue was his posting style and he's demonstrated a willingness to improve it, I don't see why you guys can't talk something out. There's gotta be a better way to resolve this than him trying to evade his ban.

In that case from here on I'll just post everywhere about Welsh Nationalism and sex offenders I've seen wrestle in fairgrounds. Because it's a differing opinion about things not normally spoken about,

So hey, what about that Pitbull Johnson who used too privode a ring at cornivles. Enlgish fucksers have ruined my cuntry four two lung. .

Resident Evil was solid gold in the idiotique stakes.

He always seemed to be an alright guy, if not a little obsessed. However he is a textbook example of not patterning your life after a wrestler like he seemed to do with Benoit, and then...well.....let's just say he didn't handle it well.

He always seemed to be an alright guy, if not a little obsessed. However he is a textbook example of not patterning your life after a wrestler like he seemed to do with Benoit, and then...well.....let's just say he didn't handle it well.

Ah… RE…. "There's no point in sex. You can't win."

Ah… RE…. "There's no point in sex. You can't win."

Not sure of the context of that one, but he may have been quoting a Norm MacDonald bit.

He wasn't quoting anything from what I remember. He was just going on about how he didn't care for sex because it was not a competition and so there was no way to have a winner, so the whole thing seemed useless to him. Well... ok...

Pitbull Johnson

Well seeing that gimp being mentioned on here was unexpected.

He bought some shows from Hammerlock when I was there in 1996. They were 'interesting' to say the least.

Not least for him sitting taking money at the door, writing TICKITT in big letters on a lined pad, then tearing the pages off and handing them to the bemused punters. Not before trying to flog them promo pictures of himself standing in his garden, with a garden gnome and his neighbours looking over the fence in the background.

He was from Sheerness, on the Isle of Sheppey, but couldn't pronounce the letter H, so ended up being from Seerness, on the Isle of Seppey. He also formed a very popular up and coming tag team with Alex Sane, called the Seppey Lads.

He also advertised a ladder match as the main event of one show, then forgot to bring the ladder. Hammerlock MC Dean Ayass officially became my hero on that night, as he called Pitbull out to the ring before the main event. He thought Dean was going to thank him for all his efforts in promoting the show, etc. Dean then said "Now, ladies and gentlemen, as you know, we were supposed to have a ladder match for you here tonight. Unfortunately, we haven't got that match for you tonight....and here to explain why is Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson." Dean then handed him the microphone and watched him stand there like a deer caught in the headlights for about a minute, before he finally stammered "Errrr, forgot the ladder".

He was also arrested whilst on the run from the law, when he promoted a wrestling show and put himself all over the posters. He couldn't work out how they'd found him!

Memories :)

He wasn't quoting anything from what I remember. He was just going on about how he didn't care for sex because it was not a competition and so there was no way to have a winner, so the whole thing seemed useless to him. Well... ok...

Nah, that's Strummer's sig, and it's definitely a Norm MacDonald line. RE had enough of his own issues both sex-related and not.

Nah, that's Strummer's sig, and it's definitely a Norm MacDonald line. RE had enough of his own issues both sex-related and not.

I would have sworn this came from a RE post back in the days… damn…

I wasn't aware RE was WP. I got some Stampede tapes from him back in day -- he seemed like a nice guy. Reading some of the quotes in the other thread when goodhelmet announced RE's departure, yeah, he seemed like an interesting character.

I remember him always praising Johnny Smith's work to me whenever we talked about Stampede, but I don't ever remember being blown away by his stuff back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would have sworn this came from a RE post back in the days… damn…

The thing as I recall about RE is that he *did* seem to see sex as a competition that you could win. He had a lot of thoughts that seemed to be in line with "pick-up artists"--he was probably really into negging and peacocking.

Pitbull Johnson

He bought some shows from Hammerlock when I was there in 1996. They were 'interesting' to say the least.

Not least for him sitting taking money at the door, writing TICKITT in big letters on a lined pad, then tearing the pages off and handing them to the bemused punters. Not before trying to flog them promo pictures of himself standing in his garden, with a garden gnome and his neighbours looking over the fence in the background.

He was from Sheerness, on the Isle of Sheppey, but couldn't pronounce the letter H, so ended up being from Seerness, on the Isle of Seppey. He also formed a very popular up and coming tag team with Alex Sane, called the Seppey Lads.

He also advertised a ladder match as the main event of one show, then forgot to bring the ladder. Hammerlock MC Dean Ayass officially became my hero on that night, as he called Pitbull out to the ring before the main event. He thought Dean was going to thank him for all his efforts in promoting the show, etc. Dean then said "Now, ladies and gentlemen, as you know, we were supposed to have a ladder match for you here tonight. Unfortunately, we haven't got that match for you tonight....and here to explain why is Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson." Dean then handed him the microphone and watched him stand there like a deer caught in the headlights for about a minute, before he finally stammered "Errrr, forgot the ladder".

He was also arrested whilst on the run from the law, when he promoted a wrestling show and put himself all over the posters. He couldn't work out how they'd found him!

I remember you telling me about this back in the day. :lol:

Pitbull Johnson

This was brilliant, need more stories about the dark days of British Wrestling.