Pro Wrestling Only
flyonthewall2983

83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff

It's funny how some shows work depending on the circumstances you're in. I normally avoid the watch along shows because I'm not about to sit in front of the TV and watch something as I listen on my phone. But sometimes they work during a drive. For in stance, the latest Bischoff show is a watch along of the first Thunder. This past weekend I was on call for work and I had to drive an hour from home at 6:45 pm Saturday night to handle an emergency and then drive an hour back home. The Thunder show was exactly what I needed for my drive. I couldn't imagine just listening to it while relaxing at home, but it worked for the drive.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:57 PM, Migs said:

I think the ultimate problem is that he doesn't get into enough depth. So once he's covered a couple of shows from an era, he's basically mined his subject for all their thoughts on the matter. From an artistic perspective, he should probably do six months worth of shows with a guest and move on.

That's a good point.  One thing I have found from all of Conrad's podcasts is that eventually, the same stories will end up being told by the same person three or four times. If you're a regular listener, you end up rolling your eyes and asking why they are telling that story AGAIN.