Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

[2018-04-06-EVOLVE 103] WALTER vs Tracy Williams

Another really good match from the weekend. I'm really starting to dig Hot Sauce's cheap shot face punts. He's not Kawada with them, but they're great. He hit some great looking ones on Kingston at the Bloodspot event and he hit one here on WALTER that got WALTER going before WALTER chopped him down. As we know, WALTER is great at being a bully and it's no different here. Hot Sauce however more than held his own and wasn't afraid to bring his own. Lovely finish with the arm trapped rear naked choke. Nifty match between these two.

I am pretty sure my wife heard the chops from this match on Bourbon St. This was a late replacement and they did everything they could to make everyone forget that. it was really awesome stuff. This is more proof that Walter is probably best in the world and Williams is probably undervalued on the whole.

It was a bummer that Darby got knocked out of this match but Hot Sauce stepped up and did well. I thought he had a great weekend. WALTER just being WALTER.

Such an entertaining asskicking. WALTER basically got to do WALTER things by throwing Tracy around and chopping his chest off. Tracy's comebacks worked in that he was able to get his moments to shine so as to avoid a total squash while at the same time make sure WALTER looked dominant.