Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Ricky Jackson

Bruno Sammartino, 1935-2018

Everyone should stop what they're doing and listen to this episode right now. It's so good.

Am I the only one who got way too excited for the surprise Titans of Wrestling reunion?

It even features a hit song by Winnipeg's own Crash Test Dummies!

I can remember going out to buy their first CD in 1991 at A&B Sound, a Vancouver institution that's sadly been shuttered for a while. I'm getting old ...

Bruno was before my time and I remember first hearing his name on AWA when Larry Zybysco would do promos and would talk about beating Legendary champions like Nick Bockwienkel and Samartino. I would really like to hear from Larry right now on his thoughts.

Last thing I want to say: Bruno was a real stand up guy. Family man. And always stuck to his guns.

I really enjoyed the Bruno package on the network. Savage bumping for him was awesome.

Loved this show. A very nice obituary to the great man and also a reminder of the special chemistry all four of you had which made Titans the very best of all the wrestling podcasts.

I too got into Bruno thanks to you guys, and he is now one of my personal favorite wrestlers of all-time. So, thanks for that, and this podcast! It was great!

Thanks so much for all the complements guys. This was a special show for numerous reasons and definitely one I'll always remember. Titans 4 Life

Amazing show, like others have said because of you guys putting him over I decided to actually watch his stuff and because of it gained a new appreciation and respect for just how awesome Bruno was.

Love this episode! Great stuff. Thanks for putting this together.

Now I'm expecting Parv to talk you guys into doing a followup episode about Adnan Al-Kaissie.

A fun listen and brightened my mind up during such a sombre period with Bruno's passing. Thanks for the great show guys.

Love this episode! Great stuff. Thanks for putting this together.

Now I'm expecting Parv to talk you guys into doing a followup episode about Adnan Al-Kaissie.

Please don't tell me Sheik Al-Kaissie left us!? He was my favorite of all the "sheiks" probably because I am too young for Ed Farhat and Iron Sheik is Iranian and didn't get to see Xander the Great in ring much in WCCW.

ANYHOO I hope General Adnan is okay. I saw photos of him at cauliflower alley and he looked great with silver white hair and no mustache. He is a great family guy and still resides in the Minnesota twin cities area from last I heard.

Please don't tell me Sheik Al-Kaissie left us!?

No no, its just a joke. At the end of the episode Parv kept talking about Adnan for some reason and Kelly cut him out and closed the show, so I was trying to be a smartass.