Pro Wrestling Only

Sunday Night Heat on the Network

flyonthewall2983

I really hope the off air segments make the upload. Raw had so many and quite a few on Heat were filmed as highlights at times were shown on Raw so no excuses that they didnt film any.

I seriously doubt they put up anything but the shows as aired.

We could have said the same thing about Raw but they suprised us there.

The Raws they uploaded have bonus footage or is the bonus footage somewhere else on the Network. Like if I throw on a Raw from 98, does it have a dark match thrown in or something?

A lot of the Attitude Era Raws have an "extra attitude" segment usually just for the live crowd to send them home happy.

I wish they had broadcasted them back in 1998 to send the TV viewers happy!

Maybe a Time Machine can be constructed? I'd write the House of Lords and ask. Never know how they're spending your money these days...

Many a time in 99 when the show went off the air Id be pissed off when the last moment was Vince screwing Austin or some other thing. Wish it had like the Network does where you see Stone Cold kicking ass.

But why exactly did they have to send the fans home happy? They still get a entertaining show at the end of the day.

Why send the fans home happy?! So they leave satisfied? So they come back the next time you're in town? That can't be a serious question?

Plus it wasnt the old territory house show circuit days. While there are staples (no pun intended with the LA arena), when they came back for a live TV taping was rather random, or at least at the mercy of various scheduling reasons.

Why send the fans home happy?! So they leave satisfied? So they come back the next time you're in town? That can't be a serious question?

TV audience should be the same if all they care or should I say all Russo cared was ratings.

NOW that is more like the old circuit way of booking. You tune in next week to see if the face gets the revenge.

What's nice is since Smackdown started in August 99, Having the first year up is pretty much the entire time the show was relevant as far as storylines go.

Did they even do the MITB qualifying matches on Raw in 99 as that kinda annoyed me how Heat wasent available in the UK and we see odd clips of people qualifying.

What's nice is since Smackdown started in August 99, Having the first year up is pretty much the entire time the show was relevant as far as storylines go.

Did they even do the MITB qualifying matches on Raw in 99 as that kinda annoyed me how Heat wasent available in the UK and we see odd clips of people qualifying.

I suppose you mean KOTR? According to "The History of WWE" all 8 qualifying matches happened on Sunday Night Heat indeed (on May, 30th and on June, 6th).

I suppose you mean KOTR? According to "The History of WWE" all 8 qualifying matches happened on Sunday Night Heat indeed (on May, 30th and on June, 6th).

Yeah. Strange Heat got all qualifying matches. Have half of em on Raw at least.