Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Backlash 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never understood the hype behind Samoa Joe, to be honest. Still don't get it.

Have you seen a lot of his pre WWE matches? His RoH match with Low Ki is on YouTube.

This is what's so frustrating about Joe's fans.

No one gives a fuck what he did 15 years ago, especially against a never-was like Low Ki. (Low Ki is someone who has pissed away opportunity after opportunity to the point where you'd have to be psychotic to get excited about anything he does, because it never lasts. Joe, at least, has been popular and successful everywhere he's gone. I can respect that, even if he's not my cup of tea.)

What has Joe done in WWE though? I'm struggling to name one classic match. Sorry, his "epic series of matches" with Finn and Nak in NXT bored the shit out of me - for which they get equal blame, believe me.

Joe overachieved against a lazy Brock Lesnar, so there's that, I guess.

Never understood the hype behind Samoa Joe, to be honest. Still don't get it.

Have you seen a lot of his pre WWE matches? His RoH match with Low Ki is on YouTube.

This is what's so frustrating about Joe's fans.

No one gives a fuck what he did 15 years ago, especially against a never-was like Low Ki. (Low Ki is someone who has pissed away opportunity after opportunity to the point where you'd have to be psychotic to get excited about anything he does, because it never lasts. Joe, at least, has been popular and successful everywhere he's gone. I can respect that, even if he's not my cup of tea.)

What has Joe done in WWE though? I'm struggling to name one classic match. Sorry, his "epic series" with Finn in NXT bored the shit out of me. Joe overachieved against a lazy Brock Lesnar, so there's that, I guess.

I mean the series with Lesnar was really good which is more then most get. The series with Finn wasn't blowaway, save for the Brooklyn match which was pretty damn great, almost exclusively because of Joe, and Finn Balor had no really memorable NXT matches period, so...

His series with Reigns has also been Reigns best stuff of the last 6 months. But whatever, he sucks, I guess?