Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Charles (Loss)

General Chat topic

4 hours ago, offspring515 said:

Hey gang I’ve started a vlog to detail my ongoing battle with obesity. Thanks to anyone who checks it out . 

A Quarter Ton of Fun

Just checked it out and subbed, best of luck to you sir. I'm also on my own weight loss journey (started at 289.5 and now down to to 272 since the new year with an end goal of 195 by January 2020) and it is never easy but always rewarding to get control of my life back. 

DDP Yoga update That Living in the Red Zone 70mn routine probably wouldn't be so damn hard if DDP wouldn't have you try to do 9 10sc push-ups at the very beginning. And a few ones later on. No idea how I even manage to go through this. Only did that one 4 times in the last year and a half. It's quite a ride...

Happy New Year, friends. I'm tuned out from modern wrestling as I've been for ten years, but I'm glad to have you around to keep me up to date and especially glad for the footage hunters and footage watchers that are my family in this hobby of ours. Here's to another year of this.

35 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Happy New Year, friends. I'm tuned out from modern wrestling as I've been for ten years, but I'm glad to have you around to keep me up to date and especially glad for the footage hunters and footage watchers that are my family in this hobby of ours. Here's to another year of this.

Amen.  I am not tuned out from modern wrestling, at times for better or certainly for worse, but I love this place nonetheless and it remains one of my daily visits.