Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hidden Gems

NickH

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the one hand, we all know that. On the other hand, we didn't know that 100% until a few hours ago. There were still different possibilities. Really, it's last week that we should have been disappointed after that initial dump and the poor messaging. It just didn't set in until today.

Oh, Matt..calm the fuck down for Christ's sake. They re-introduced it with a big drop and now there just might be one a week. And guess what,Sunshine? There's a lot of wrestling they have that shockingly might be interesting to people beside us. Finding ways to bitch about this while it's happening makes me want to eat my own head. Love ya, buddy but for fucks sake.

Here you go, it's been on youtube since 2007

In what appears to be absolutely abysmal quality. The Network version has to look better than that...right?

Anyway, I stand by what I said before - it surely won't be a "five-star classic," but it sounds like an intriguing match and I think people will gravitate toward it.

Remember not everyone easily finds these before they were stars matches like us lot have done in the past. To your average network viewer its a unique match to watch Batista before he was Batista. Theres more than one type of viewer and we dont represent the entire audience.

Previously we were getting a drop of roughly 20 matches once a year, most of which were Leviathan/Kane type releases. Now were getting 52 releases a year. Even if we only get one hidden gem by our definition every six weeks were still getting more than we did beforehand.

I personally don't see what everyone is bitching about.

Will it be a great match? Well, no, but seeing Kane vs. a pre-Batista Leviathan in a monster mash-up sounds pretty intriguing to me.

I think people want a hidden gem to be something new never seen before like a OVW dark match.

Well, I took a gander at the Leviathan-Kane match on the Network. It's either the exact same video uploaded to YouTube or something only slightly better - the quality is still abysmal.

How the hell does footage from 2001 look this bad?!

I didn't bother watching the match because the video was so poor.