Pro Wrestling Only

The big announcement

Loss

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another recommended correction: I neither listen to podcasts nor subscribe to streaming services, but I was still required to list which type of podcasts and services I use.

Same for which current promotions do I follow; I don't follow any so left that blank and when I tried to submit my response it wouldn't let me saying "this is a required question".

I know I'm bombarding you guys, so thanks for your tolerance of it. I just added a custom field to all message board profiles where you can click a checkbox if you'd like to subscribe to the weekly email update that will be sent. If you would like to go on the email list, please update your profile to check the box. Thanks!

I know I'm bombarding you guys, so thanks for your tolerance of it. I just added a custom field to all message board profiles where you can click a checkbox if you'd like to subscribe to the weekly email update that will be sent. If you would like to go on the email list, please update your profile to check the box. Thanks!

Err on the side of bombarding. Its the least we can do.

Also, I went to my profile but don't seem to be able to opt-in to the weekly email. I see the text there but no place to select an option.

If there is anyone here that is pretty skilled at design, if you could do some pro-bono work creating a logo for me, that would be great! I know what I want, but I just haven't been able to pull it off. PM me if you're willing and able to help. Thanks! :)

Update: I planned to pull a regular report of the people who had checked the box indicating that they'd like to subscribe to the newsletter, but the report functionality doesn't meet my needs.

If you would like to subscribe via email, please complete the survey below. There is an optional field at the end for you to provide your email address.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfi0ckQZNnhLkHpWL_jgVt3qRZNU7jCTsqoomKEzDQg_He88w/viewform

Thanks again to everyone for their continued outpouring of support, interest, and encouragement.

The marketplace idea is going to come to fruition sooner than I thought! There's a simple, inexpensive add-on that can be purchased to make it an extension of this board. So you won't have to go somewhere else and create an account or anything like that.

Just learned this tonight and it's very exciting!

I just filled out the survey as well and am really excited for you. As mentioned, let us know how we can help because we all want you to be successful.

FYI, I check the site daily or at least multiple times a week (Especially after major shows) but typically find it hard to post due to schedule but will fix that. Podcasts are HUGE for me and I like witty banter but prefer a more focused approach. Also for me excessive swearing/crudeness is a big turn off.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

• Loss unpinned this topic