Pro Wrestling Only

ECW 1993

Yo-Yo's Roomie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabu and Nord in an Arabian Death Match, that sounds crazy, even for ECW LOL. Levy gets a big win over Armstrong but man does he have a challenge ahead with Azrael in the cage. Tre Smooth, LOL. Looks like X and Smooth might have to contend with Brad and Sid next. Fun brawl between Mero and Morton with poor Styles getting the worst of that. What a way to end the show. Luger and Simmons really do a number on Eaton. Doesn't look good for Eaton, as he heads into one of the biggest solo matches of his career. Then again, never count the resilience of Eaton out. Declaration of Violence is shaping up to be something big.  

ECW Presents: DECLARATION OF VIOLENCE - 4/7/93

Lex Luger is in the back cutting a promo. "Bobby Eaton, tonight your dream turns into a nightmare. I told you before, as good as you are, and you are good, it will take a great man to take this title off me, and you just don't fall into that category. See you out there."

Bobby Eaton cuts a promo. He has his head bandaged up. "Tonight, July 4th, America's birthday. I've got an Independence Day gift for you, Luger. I'm going to facilitate your independence from that ECW Championship belt."

Joey Styles welcomes us to the show and wishes us a happy 4th of July, and then throws it straight to the ring for our opening match.

Match 1: Azrael Vs Scott Levy in a steel cage match. 20 minute time limit.

Azrael makes his way out first, but as he stands in the aisle, The Highwaymen emerge from the billowing fog behind him and attack. They send him into the guard rail, and then hit him with the Stand and Deliver. Scott Levy then saunters out and hands each of the Highwaymen a wad of cash. Levy rolls Azrael into the ring and the cage door is locked behind them. JS- "Scott Levy is going to buy a victory tonight". Levy with a tight hook of the leg but only a two count. Levy lays the boots in, and chokes Azrael on the ropes. He tries to throw Azrael into the cage wall but Azrael reverses and is now on the offensive. Levy kicks his leg out and starts working on the leg, but again Azrael makes a comeback and press slams Levy into the cage. Levy motions down the aisle for help, and Nelson Frazier makes his way out, his arm still bandaged up. Azrael is scraping Levy's now bloody head along the cage and seemingly doesn't see Frazier rip the lock off the door. Frazier holds his shoulder in pain from the exertion, and that allows Azrael to dropkick the door into Frazier. Levy kicks out the leg again and hits the Levy Breaker, but Azrael kicks out again. Frazier lumbers into the cage. Levy holds Azrael against the cage, and Frazier runs in with a splash, but Azrael moves, pulling Levy into the way of Frazier. Azrael then climbs to the top of the cage and leaps off on both Levy and Frazier with a body block, which gets the first ever "Oh My God" from Styles. Frazier rolls out the ring in pain and Azrael hits the Dance of Death on Levy for the 1-2-3. 10 mins. JS- "Levy came here tonight with plan A and plan B, but Azrael had all the answers, and has definitively put this issue to rest."

A video shows all the history between Brian X, Tre Smooth, Brad Armstrong and Sid Vicious.

Match 2: Brad Armstrong and Sid Vicious Vs Straight Outta Compton. 15 minute time limit.

Brian X comes out with a mic. "It's another Brian X joint, your real main event, anytime we're on the card you know it's money well spent. Get your photos in now because this ain't gonna take us long, we gonna beat you up then celebrate like Cheech and Chong. Sid, you may be big but you'll be screaming in pain, then we'll take care of your momma 'til she's screaming our name. You see, we don't think you're bad and we don't think you're vicious, you're just another pair of pussy lips trying hard to kiss us. And speaking of momma's, Brad, I hate for you to find out this way..." Tre takes the mic. "Mrs Armstrong looked after me real good when I came round to play". Brad, who had been trying to restrain Sid this whole time, loses it hear, and both Armstrong and Vicious cut loose. The babyfaces dominate until Smooth low-bridges Armstrong out the ring, and then SOC start double-teaming him. Armstrong finally makes a hot tag to Sid, and the big man cleans house. A brawl ensues and Brad clotheslines Smooth over the top rope and goes out with him, leaving X and Vicious. X slaps Sid in the face and tries to run, but he runs right into a punch from Brad and then eats a Sid powerbomb. Sid covers for the win in 8 minutes. Armstrong rolls Tre Smooth into the ring, and Sid gives him a powerbomb too for good measure.

Marc Mero cuts a promo in the back. He's in a silk robe and is looking through a wardrobe. He turns to the camera. "Ricky Morton, I hope you didn't spend too much on your tuxedo for our match tonight - who am I kidding, of course you didn't. You see, tonight, I'm going to embarrass and humiliate you in front of all these filthy cretins. Everything you've done to me is going to come back to you times one hundred, and the best part is, I'm going to look so magnificent doing it." He goes back to looking through the wardrobe. "Ooh, that one is perfect".

Match 3: Ron Simmons Vs The Sandman. 10 minute time limit.

Joey tells us that this match was added at the last minute, at Simmons' request. Simmons gets the mic and says that he has a point to prove after failing to beat Bobby Eaton last week, and he's going to take all his aggression out on the Sandman. Larry Zbyszko joins Styles on commentary, and says he hasn't talked to the Sandman at all since their loss in the I Quit match, but that he's worried about Sandman's health. This is a short brawl, but Sandman doesn't look himself and Simmons starts targeting his head. Sandman tries to fight back into it, but ends up going down to the Emancipation Proclamation after 6 minutes. Simmons then gets a table from under the ring and starts setting it up in the ring. Zbyszko has seen enough and heads to the ring. Simmons ducks out and Zbyszko goes to help Sandman up. Simmons attacked Zbyszko from behind and starts beating him down. Sandman rolls out the ring. He looks back as Zbyszko takes a beating, but just walks away. Simmons spinebusters Zbyszko through the table.

Mike Shaw and Madusa are in the back. Madusa is kicking away at a punching bag. MS- "Maddy, baby, this is going to be so sweet. I can't wait to go out there and beat these two clowns, and after you cover one of them for the 1-2-3, maybe I'll have a special question to ask you". A video recaps the feud.

Shaw and Madusa make their way out, followed by Maximilian Payne and Barry Horowitz. Payne gets a mic. "Before we start this thing, I have something to say. Now, as much as we would like to get our hands on you, Madusa, for all that you've done to us, and as much as you deserve it, we decided that beating on a woman, that ain't really our thing. However, I do happen to know somebody who would be more than happy to give you the beating that you so richly deserve". He motions to the aisle, and a dark-haired woman in a sexy little blouse and mini skirt marches out. JS- "Is that...? That's Woman. Woman is here in ECW. The former manager of the likes of the Steiner brothers and Ron Simmons amongst others". Shaw and Madusa sell shock and confusion. Woman gives Payne and Horowitz a kiss on the cheek and then takes the mic. "Madusa, I heard you running your mouth about being the dominant female in professional wrestling. Well, sweetheart, you said it yourself- hell hath no fury, like Woman scorned". She tackles Madusa down and they roll around pulling on each other's hair.

Match 4: Mike 'Sugarlips' Shaw and Madusa Vs Maximilian Payne and Woman w/Barry Horowitz. 15 minute time limit.

Madusa rolls out the ring in shock as the teams regroup. The men start and have a standard match, which Payne dominates until Madusa catches him with a kick to the back of the head. Shaw then beats down on Payne for a bit, and then tags in Madusa who gets some kicks in. They perform the Cuck Hold on Payne, but this time with Madusa holding Payne down on the ropes, and Shaw on the apron as they make out. Madusa goes to the second rope, but Payne avoids her dropkick attempt. Madusa quickly tags Shaw who regains control, but misses a big splash in the corner. Shaw tags Madusa and Payne tags Woman and Woman spears Madusa down and they resume their cat fight. Woman comes out on top, but is distracted by Shaw trying to grab her, which allows Madusa to knee her in the back and then toss her into the corner. She gives her a couple of roundhouse kicks and then gloats. She runs in but Woman moves. Shaw comes in but Payne cuts him off with a big shoulder tackle, and as the ref tries to clear the ring, Horowitz tosses Woman one of her heels, and she waffles Madusa with it, covering her for the win after 10 mins.

Joey Styles has made his way to the back to catch a word with the Sandman. He asks why Sandman didn't help Larry Zbyszko. "Zbyszko quit on me, so tonight, I quit on him. It's that simple."

Match 5: Ricky Morton Vs 'Magnificent' Marc Mero. Tuxedo match with a 15 minute time limit.

Mero comes out in a ridiculously extravagant tuxedo. Morton comes out in a 'redneck tuxedo' (jeans, denim shirt, denim waistcoat, denim jacket), which Mero sells to the hilt. Mero grabs a mic and asks what the hell is going on, this is supposed to be a tuxedo match. Morton takes the mic and says this is his tuxedo, and let's get it on. Mero attacks him and the bell rings. He rips Morton's jacket off straight away and starts choking him with it. Morton ducks a clothesline and teases a superkick, but Mero rolls out the ring. JS- "Let me tell you from experience, if Morton hits that superkick, which he calls the Ricky Horror Kickture Show, then this one could well be over. The match continues with Morton using high paced offence to take control and strip Mero of his jacket, before Mero takes control and starts to punish Ricky. He sends him into the ringpost on the floor, and tears off his waistcoat and rips open his shirt. Morton comes back but misses a cross body off the top, and Mero peels off his shirt too, leaving just his jeans to come off. He is punishing him in the corner, but Morton counters a Widowmaker attempt with a back body drop, and then hits the RHKS, which sends Mero to the floor. Morton goes out after him and tears off his shirt. Mero scurries back into the ring but Morton is in control down and starts taking off Mero's slacks. Mero leverages Morton face-first into the turnbuckle, but Morton blocks the impact and goes for the Rockin' 'Rana. However, Mero counters with a powerbomb and strips down Morton's made in America blue jeans to gain the win after 12 mins.

Styles tells us it's now time for what could be the most violent match of the night, and we get a recap video of the Sabu/Nord feud. Nord comes out first and looks somewhat nervous, taking an extra deep gulp from his wooden goblet, and trying to squeeze out every last drop of the drink that seems to give him his power.

Match 6: Sabu Vs Nord. Arabian Death Match. No time limit.

This starts as a full-blooded brawl, with both men fighting around the ring area. Sabu back body drops Nord into the crowd, and then performs a triple jump dive into the third row, taking Nord down. They come back in the ring and Sabu hits an Arabian Facebuster on Nord. He goes for a triple-jump moonsault, but Nord moves and slugs Sabu with the chair. He gets a table and sets it up in the corner, and long darts Sabu through it. Sabu is back to his feet though and the fight continues. Nord gets another table but Sabu hits him with a chair, laying him out on the table. He hits a flying legdrop through the table, but that doesn't keep Nord down. Sabu goes under the ring again, but this time he doesn't pull out a table. He pulls out a board covered in barbed wire. He props it up against the guard rail and climbs onto the apron, but Nord is waiting and catches him with the Road To Valhalla, which sends Sabu crashing into the barbed wire. "Oh My God!". Sabu is twitching in pain, but manages to make it back to his feet on a 9 count, much to Nord's dismay. Sabu is bloody and Nord starts pounding away on his head. He press slams him face first onto the guard rail and sends him into the steps, but again Sabu is up. He rolls him back into the ring and makes his way in, but he is met by Sabu who throws a fireball into his face. Nord sells this huge, but is still on his feet, so Sabu throws a chair at his head, which causes him to go down. Sabu then rips a line of barbed wire from the board and locks a camel clutch on Nord, using the barbed way to tear at Nord's throat and face. He wrenches back on the hold until Nord loses consciousness, and then releases. Nord is out and can't answer the referee's 10 count, making Sabu the winner after 16 minutes.

We see Luger and Simmons in the back preparing to make their way out for the main event, and then a video recaps how Eaton earnt his title shot.

Match 7: Lex Luger (c) w/Ron Simmons Vs 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton for the ECW Championship. 1 hour time limit.

The story of the match is Luger using his power to dominate Eaton, but Eaton not backing down. Eaton gets a good foothold in the match when he low-bridges Luger sending him to the floor, and then comes off the apron with a flying clothesline. Back in the ring he hits a DDT for a nearfall. Simmons gets involved now, clipping Eaton's ankle as he runs the ropes, and Luger clotheslines Eaton to the floor. While Luger distracts the ref, Simmons takes a cheapshot at Eaton. Back in the ring Eaton counters a Torture Rack attempt into a sunset flip for a close 2 count, then a small package for another 2. He slingshots Luger into the corner and goes up top for the Alabama Jam. Simmons climbs onto the apron to cause a distraction, and by the time Eaton goes for the move, Luger can move out of the way. Now he applies the Torture Rack, but Eaton rakes the eyes to escape. Both men are selling, but Luger explodes with his running forearm. However, Eaton moves and Luger runs into the ref, knocking him to the floor. Simmons pulls Eaton out the ring, but Eaton starts unloading on him with punches. Luger goes out and attacks him from behind and the two men double team him, sending him into the guard rail. They continue stomping away on Eaton on the floor, but then the lights go out. When they come back on, Sabu is on the top rope, and he leaps out on top of Luger and Simmons. Sabu starts beating Simmons through the crowd, while Luger, Eaton and the referee all roll back into the ring. Luger signals for the Torture Rack once again, but Eaton counters into a DDT, and then slowly climbs to the top rope. He comes off with the flying legdrop and hooks the leg tightly. The referee crawls over and counts...1.....2..........3. Luger can't kick-out, and Eaton has pulled off the upset to become the new ECW champion. He cradles the belt in the ring, tears streaming down his face, as the show comes to a close.

WOW! Just WOW! Declaration of Independence will defiantly go down in ECW history as one of the best shows. The show kicks off with a bang. Levy tries everything but all his money couldn't buy him a win against a fired up Azrael. Fun tag team grudge match as Armstrong gets some good payback in the form of Sid power bombing X and Tre Smooth. Bonus match as Simmons takes it to Sandman. Then poor Larry Z gets a beating from Simmons as Sandman leaves him hanging. What would an ECW event be without a surprise and we get a big one with Woman! Love the heel finish by the faces LOL. Fun old school gimmick tuxedo match. Good booking as Mero gets the win here after losing his hair in their previous match. That Arabian Death match was insane and the finish was even more insane. It might take Nord some time to get over that one. Man, who is more hardcore than Sabu?? The ECW championship match has to follow all this and it man does it deliver. Eaton defeats all odds, gets some much needed assistance from Sabu and beats Luger to win the title! Nice feel good moment to send the fans home happy. Awesome job! 

ECW TV Episode 28 - 9/7/93

Joey Styles is in the ring to start the show. "Ladies and gentlemen, the ECW champion- 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton". Eaton makes his way out as Styles heads to his commentary table. BE- "Lex Luger, you made a point of saying that I was good, but not great. Well... (looks at the TV title on one shoulder, and the ECW title on the other) This feels pretty great to me. Now, winning this championship is one of the greatest moments of my career, and I promise you, the great ECW fans, that I will work so hard to be a champion you can be proud of, and..." Eaton is cut off by his own music playing and he looks confused. Confusion turns to shock as James E. Cornette makes his way down the aisle. JS- "Is that who I think it is? Jim Cornette, the long-time manager of Bobby Eaton and the Midnight Express. What's he doing here in ECW? As far as I know he's contracted to World Championship Wrestling". Cornette climbs into the ring, looks at Eaton for a moment, and then embraces him with a big hug, and holds his arm in the air in victory. Cornette has a mic. "Bobby, first of all I want to apologise for not being there in person to see you become ECW champion. Contractual obligations meant I had to miss the biggest win of your career, and I'm truly sorry for that. However, as soon as I heard the news, I knew I had to be here tonight to congratulate you in the flesh. You truly deserve this. We traveled up and down the roads together for many years, and I know in my heart that nobody has earned this moment more than you. That being said, now that you have won the big one, now that you are the man here in ECW, there's going to be a lot more responsibility on your shoulders, and a lot more opportunity too. There's lots to prepare for, and lots of plans to be made, but don't worry, because that's why I'm here. Now, if you just give me my 10% of the winner's purse, I can get straight to work setting up interviews, getting merchandise deals in place..." "Whoa, whoa, whoa! 10%? What 10%?" "My standard 10% manager's fee. Now, I know I haven't been around recently, but I have been working diligently..." "Let me stop you right there, Jimmy. Now, I genuinely thought you had come out here to congratulate me, but now I see, just like always, that this is all about money for you. I hate to break it to you, Jim, but there isn't going to be any 10%, because you're not my manager anymore. You haven't been my manager for years, and you didn't want anything to do with me until I became ECW champion. Well, I won this title without you, and I'll continue to defend it without you." "Think hard about what you're saying there, Bobby. You were nothing before I started handling your affairs, and you wouldn't be where you are right now if it wasn't for me. I only come out here asking for what's mine, for what I deserve. (poking Eaton aggressively in the chest) That's always been the problem with you, Bobby, you're too stupid to know a good deal when you see one. One lucky win and you forget where you came from and who made you what you are, you ungrateful bastard". He slaps Eaton in the face. Eaton thinks about it for a moment, and then slugs Cornette in the chops, which Cornette sells as a KO. "There's your 10%, Jimmy". Eaton holds up his belts and leaves.

Styles introduces CCTV-style footage filmed after Declaration of Violence, in Lex Luger's lockerroom. Luger is throwing shit around, as Ron Simmons tries to calm him down. "This can't be happening. How can this be happening? Don't tell me to calm down, Ron. If you'd have got the job done against Eaton, I wouldn't be in this situation". RS- "I know you're pissed off, Lex, so I'm gonna let that slide. But if you ever try to blame me for your failures again, you're going to have a real problem on your hands". "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ron. I'm just... I can't believe this is happening. What do we do?" "We do what we always do. When we lost a match to Sandman and Zbyszko, did we lose our cool? No. We turned around and we didn't just beat them, we humiliated them. We destroyed them. And this is no different. We go to the championship committee and demand a rematch, and then we fix this problem". "And what about the other problem? What about Sabu?" "Sabu made a big mistake coming back to ECW, and injecting himself into our business. We get the belt back first, and then we take care of Sabu". "Thanks, brother".

Styles says that Luger has been granted a rematch, and that it will take place next week on ECW TV.

Match 1: Azrael Vs The Highwaymen. Handicap match with 10 minute time limit.

The Highwaymen target the leg of Azrael, and use quick tags to wear him down, before going for the Stand and Deliver. Azrael blocks the kick, pushing Henry back into the corner, and then sends Mason over the top rope. He then hits the Dance of Death on Henry and pins him after 5 mins. Azrael barks into the camera "the greedy has been slain, next will fall the vain".

Styles tells us that our main event tonight is a rematch from Declaration of Violence, in which Straight Outta Compton will face Brad Armstrong and Sid Vicious, but this time the winners will go on to face the Arkansas Hit Squad for the tag team titles.

Match 2: 'Magnificent' Marc Mero Vs Tommy Dreamer. 10 mins.

Dreamer is already in the ring, jobber-style. Styles introduces him as a local wrestler looking to make a name for himself in ECW. Mero makes short work of him in a basic squash match, finishing with the Widowmaker in 3 mins.

A backstage promo from Maximilian Payne, with Woman. "Mike Shaw, as much fun as it was when myself and Woman defeated you and Madusa at Declaration of Violence, I told you that we would meet one more time, one on one, and that it would be on my terms. Well, I have decided my terms, and they have been accepted by the ECW booking committee. Next week, on ECW TV, it will be you and me in the first ever Mosh Pit Match. All I need to know is whether you will accept the challenge. Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. And I swear that I don't have a gun, no I don't have a gun..." He laughs sinisterly as Woman stares a hole through the camera.

Scott Levy is in the ring, with his head bandaged up. "It is typical of the biased nature of this company, that mere days after I fought valiantly inside a steel cage, and I was cheated out of that victory by the way, I should have to come out here and compete again. I can assure you that the attempts by the powers that be here to hold me down will not be successful, and you can mark my words that there is championship gold in my future".

Match 3: Scott Levy Vs 'The Warhorse' Christopher Chavis. 10 mins.

Levy is very aggressive here, and dominates much of the match as Styles talks about the inexperience of the Warhorse. However, Chavis makes a comeback and finishes Levy off with the fallaway slam that he calls the War Cry. 5 mins. Styles says that Ron Simmons has challenged Chavis to a match next week.

Match 4: Straight Outta Compton Vs Brad Armstrong and Sid Vicious. TV time remaining, which is about 15 mins.

The Arkansas Hit Squad join Joey on commentary. They say that they don't care who wins this match as they've beaten all four of these guys before, and remind everyone that it was their attack on Brian Armstrong that caused his transformation into Brian X, and say maybe next time when they're done with him he'll think he's Asian or Hispanic. Sid and Brad dominate the opening moments of the match. SOC use a double team Stun Gun type move on Brad to turn the tables, and then start working on his throat. They go for a spike piledriver, but Brad back body drops Smooth and catches X coming off the ropes with a punch, and makes the hot tag to Sid. Sid cleans house, sending both opponents to the outside, and then press slamming Brad onto them. Brad rolls X into the ring, but Smooth drops him throat first onto the steel barricade. Sid has X for a powerbomb, but Tre comes off the top with a missile dropkick, and X rolls through on Sid for the pin, with Smooth applying extra pressure. SOC celebrate up the ramp, and have a staredown with the AHS. Sid argues with the ref and then gives him a powerbomb. Styles tells us to tune in next week for the ECW title rematch between Luger and Eaton, as well as the mosh pit match and Simmons Vs Chavis.

Good follow up show from DOV. Show starts off with a bang as Bobby Eaton's ECW title celebration is interrupted by none other thanJim Cornette!!!! So much history, but Cornette just had to push it and ends up paying the price. I wonder how Cornette will retaliate??? That was one hot Luger. Their rematch will be very interesting next week. Azrael looks strong with a win over The Highway Men. LOL, funny seeing Tommy Dreamer at this stage. That was one eerie promo by Payne. I don't think Shaw knows what's in store for him. War Horse beats a beaten up Levy. I think Levy needs to regroup. Fun main event as SOC gets a big win and title shot. That poor Ref suffers Sid's wrath.  

ECW TV Episode 29 - 16/7/93

Joey Styles is in the ring to welcome us to the show. "Tonight is going to be a blockbuster edition of ECW TV, as we have the rematch for the ECW championship between former champion Lex Luger and the new champion, Bobby Eaton. And big news regarding that match, this came from the ECW match-making committee earlier today- Ron Simmons has been banned from ringside for that main event match. Let's take a look at why". Replay of Simmons interfering in the championship match at Declaration of Violence. When we cut back to the arena, we see that Ron Simmons is making his way into the ring, and he looks pissed off! He grabs the mic from Joey. "Just another example of the white man trying to keep an honest brother down, Joey. Let me ask you something, where is the edict that Sabu is banned from ringside, huh? Yeah, I thought so. I look around at this sea of ignorant white faces, and I can feel the hatred you all have towards me. I feel the hatred from you, Joey, I feel the hatred from the other wrestlers, and I feel the hatred from the powers that be here in ECW. Well, I tell you what, why don't you bring out my opponent for tonight, and I'll dispatch him, and then get my black ass out of this stinkin' city, and back to Georgia. Bring out the Indian". Christopher Chavis's music hits and he makes his way out. Simmons still has the mic. "You dance your ass out here, red man, so I can whoop it. You're a disgrace to your people, pandering to all these palefaces, after what whitey has done to you". Chavis hits the ring and unloads on Simmons with a barrage of offence as the bell rings.

Match 1: Ron Simmons Vs 'The Warhorse' Christopher Chavis. 10 min time limit.

Chavis dominates the match, and has Simmons begging off and trying to walk. However, Simmons manages to grab Chavis's tights and pull him face first into the turnbuckle, and then quickly capitalises with the Emancipation Proclamation to get the duke after 4 mins. Simmons lays another couple of boots in before leaving the ring. Styles says Simmons has been on a rampage as of late, and talks about him putting both Sandman and Larry Zbyszko through tables in the last week and a half.

Some still black and white images show the destruction of the Arabian death match between Sabu and Nord, and then a graphic announces that Sabu will be returning to ECW TV next week.

We're inside a dingy dive bar, where some local hard rock band is performing on a stage in front of a crowd of headbangers. The door opens and Mike Shaw, Madusa and a referee walk in. The band stops playing and everything is silent. We see that one of the guitarists on the stage is Maximilian Payne, and Woman is standing by the side of the stage. Shaw tells Madusa to wait outside. Payne takes off his guitar and gives a nod to the band, who start up playing again. Payne jumps off the stage as the mosh pit parts around him. Shaw nervously steps into the mosh pit.

Match 2: Maximilian Payne Vs Mike 'Sugarlips' Shaw. "Mosh Pit Match".

The two start brawling, as the mosh pit starts up again around them. Payne is in control, but Shaw fights back and bounces Payne's head off the stage. A couple of 'moshers' bump into Shaw so he decks them, sending one crashing into a table. Payne has taken a drink from a bottle and spits it out into Shaw's face, then smashes the bottle over his head. He whips him into the stage, but Shaw fights back with a kick to the balls. Powerslam from Shaw, but he misses the Guaranteed Finish. They end up brawling onto the stage, and Payne puts Shaw's head through a drum, and then hits him with a cymbal. Shaw rolls back into the mosh pit, but Payne takes a running leap on him, bowling him over with a cross body black stage dive, and pinning him in the middle of the mosh pit. Payne and Woman make out over Shaw's beaten body, as the mosh pit closes in around them. Time of match; 8 mins.

A video shows Sid Vicious powerbombing the referee after his and Brad Armstrong's defeat to Straight Outta Compton last week. Joey is in the lockerroom area, and he hypes up SOC Vs the Arkansas Hit Squad for the tag titles next week, before he introduces Brad Armstrong. He says Sid was levied with a 2 week suspension for his actions, and asks Brad for his reaction. "Well, it ain't my place to talk for Sid Vicious, and I certainly don't condone what the big man did, but I will say that I can understand why he did what he did, because the bottom line is that that official made a bad call. Two guys pinning one guy doesn't exactly seem fair to me, but I ain't here to cry or complain. In fact, I don't wanna look back, I only wanna look forward, and I know I can't move forward until I end this thing with my brother once and for all. This ain't Sid Vicious's fight, and it ain't even Tracy Smothers or Tre Smooth, or whatever he's calling himself's fight. This is between me and Brian, so Brian, I'm challenging you to one last match, two weeks from tonight. Whaddaya say we settle this thing once and for all?"

Larry Zbyszko comes out and grabs a house mic. "First thing I wanna do is challenge Ron Simmons to a match next week. Simmons, you run your mouth a lot, and it's great attacking people from behind, or kicking them when they're already down, but one on one I know I can tie you in knots, and it would give me great pleasure to do just that. But the real reason I'm out here is that I want to talk about the Sandman. Mr Sandman, would you indulge me and come out here right now so we can have this out and get a few things straightened out?" Sandman comes out. S-"I thought I'd made it clear that I don't want to hear anything you have to say". LZ- "That's your trouble right there, buddy. You're too pigheaded to listen, and once you've made your mind up about something, that's the end of it. Well, you are going to listen to what I've got to say. You see, you have a major problem with me because I said the two words that you would never say. I said I Quit, and because of that we lost our match to Luger and Simmons. You think I don't get that? I'm the one who has to live with that for the rest of my life. But here's the thing, pal, I made a promise to you that I would never quit, but I made another promise. I made a promise to Lori, your wife. I made a promise to Tyler, your son. I promised them that I would protect you, not from Luger and Simmons, and from yourself, because they knew as well as I did that you would never quit. You said it yourself- you would have rather died in that ring that lose that match. Well, I wasn't gonna let that happen, so I took the burden of doing what you were too proud or too stupid to do. I quit, Sandman, not you, and if it cost you a match, well just be glad it didn't cost you a whole lot more". Sandman is taking this in, and then asks for the mic. Zbyszko hands him the mic, and Sandman pops him right in the head with it, laying him out. Styles acts shocked. Sandman just walks away, muttering 'you don't talk about family'. Joey says it's sad that these two friends have been torn apart like this, and says Sandman has a chip on his shoulder.

Match 3: 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton Vs Lex Luger. ECW championship match with about 15 mins left in the show.

Lot of pomp and circumstance with the intros to try to give this a big match feel. Feeling out process has Luger overpowering Eaton at every turn, but then Eaton starts to frustrate Luger with some scientific wrestling and veteran savvy. Luger finally catches Eaton with a big boot to gain firm control, but it doesn't last long as Eaton makes a big comeback. Styles sells big time shock as Jim Cornette makes his way down the aisle at the 5 minute mark. Luger slinks out the ring and confers with Cornette as Styles speculates on what is going on. Luger gains control with a thumb to the eye and starts to use his power offence to dominate, but once again it's short-lived and Eaton fights back, catching nearfalls with a small package and a sunset flip. Cornette soon loses his cool, and when Eaton is delivering 10 punches in the corner, Cornette summons out Ron Simmons who rushes the ring and the two overpower Eaton as Cornette directs traffic. The match is thrown out after 10 mins, as Luger and Simmons lay the boots into Eaton. Luger applies a Torture Rack, but referees, Christopher Chavis, Brad Armstrong and Larry Zbyszko come out, causing the heels to scarper. After a couple of replays, and Eaton getting back to his feet, we cut to the back where Styles has caught up with Luger, Simmons and Cornette, who takes the mic. "One thing you should know about me better than anyone, Eaton, and it's something you could have reaped the benefits of yourself if you hadn't been so stupid last week, is that I can call gap teeth real estate and sell it in a trailer park, and what I've done is I've sold an idea. I sold an idea to the ECW championship committee. 3 weeks Bobby, that's how long you have left of this little dream of yours, because I brokered a deal and the match is official. It's going to be Bobby Eaton defending the ECW title against Lex Luger in a no holds barred match. Tonight, we sent the message, 3 weeks we take the belt. And I'll tell you something else, next week I have some business to take care of elsewhere, but these two men are going to make a big statement here on ECW TV, and take care of another little problem, and that's a Cornette guarantee". They leave, and Styles pimps next week's show, the tag titles, Zbyszko/Simmons and the return of Sabu.

Show kicks off with an angry and frustrated Simmons. Poor Chavis felt his wrath. I really got a kick out of the Mosh Pit Match LOL. Such an ECW type of thing. Payne gets some good revenge on Shaw here. I wonder if that finishes things between them. Brad issues the one on one challenge to Brian. We'll find out who the better man is. Larry Z explains his actions to Sandman and ends up getting blasted. Looks like these two will be going at it soon. Wild end as Luger and Simmons are now in cahoots with Cornette. I think Eaton is going to need some back up. Looking forward to their No Holds Barred Match. You're doing a great job as you continue to make every week a must watch (read) show.