WWE Super Show-Down

KawadaSmile

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, a Miz run with the belt from Survivor Series to Mania would be fucking incredible. The promos of him boasting about defeating two indy darlings to get there and him having to fend off people like Joe, AJ and Jeff Hardy would be money.

It's also cool that SD has such a strong roster. Even if you have to keep Bryan waiting till the Rumble, there's a bunch of interesting programs he can do until January. He might get the Nakamura match he's been wanting to have for so long., and he's the only one I can see forcing Shinsuke to have a dope match.

19 hours ago, Charles (Loss) said:

People theorized Styles-Nakamura into Wrestlemania last year with a lot less actual evidence, so you never know.

Incidentally, they booked that match as the guaranteed 'five star dream match' for that portion of the audience and they kinda did the same with Joe vs AJ, so they might well go with Bryan vs AJ at Mania is that's something they clearly feel needs to be part of putting together their big supercards

To build on what people have already said, how much appeal does HHH vs. Taker really have in 2018? Even for the more casual/marky fans? Plus, I suspect the Melbourne crowd is gonna be smarky anyways so I am not even sure this is the right target audience. HHH vs. Jinder in Delhi atleast made sense. Hell, even Cena vs. HHH from GRR was more logical than this. 

I don't think the Melbourne crowd will be smarky. Not a crowd of 80k. My experience of WWE house shows in the past is that they're not particularly smarky. More a typical casual WWE audience. 

I get the use of Hunter and Taker in that sense, to draw in those casual WWE fans who go to house shows because they're there and remember the big stars from years before way more than for current day stars. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Redman said:

It's super going to be a bit weird to see one of my favourite ever matches basically cosplayed by the same people right in front of me live and in person. 

I hope they do it note by note. A complete recreation of every move and every HBK reaction down to the pose together at the end. I'll laugh my ass off. Literally like seeing the Eagles live playing Hotel California.

4 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I hope the rumor of Shawn Michaels returning for one more match but in Saudi Arabia is false. That would be a complete waste of time and money. This cannot happen anywhere else other than Wrestlemania, if it happens.

You are thinking too small! Forget about little old Wrestlemania. Why would Shawn Michaels return there. When instead he could return at.... The Greatest Wrestlemania (Live from The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia $$$$$$)