WWE Super Show-Down

KawadaSmile

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm usually up early with the baby, so I'll probably give a shot at watching this live (although we'll be hanging with friends, so I'll probably dip in and out, which should make it tolerable). Friends aren't big wrestling fans but do watch Total Divas, so curious to get their take on this shit.

24 minutes ago, El-P said:

Is there a card for this shit ? I mean, it's "almost live" at 11am here, so after I'm doing my DDPY stuff of the day, I may or may not click on the button and watch my very first WWE stadium card since that... you know.... other, super awkward WWE stadium show.

Triple H (with HBK) vs Undertaker (with Kane)

Shield vs Braun/Dolph/Drew

AJ vs Joe

Daniel Bryan vs Miz

Lashley/Cena vs Elias/Kevin Owens

Bellas/Ronda vs Riott Squad

New Day vs The Bar

Becky vs Charlotte

Auska/Naomi vs IIconics

Cedric vs Buddy Murphy 

Thanks. 

Fuck no.

(well, I'll probably put it in the background, like I said I don't mind watching the women's matches in prep for the historical #Evolution(actually we're the last ones joining the party with and at best 10 years late behind TNA, yes, TNA was actually more advanced than us but we can't say shit about Gail King and Amazing Kong unless we buy their tape library and joshi puroresu never was a thing ever) PPV. )