Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE Money in the Bank

According to Twitter, Owens left on a Stretcher by the way. Hope he's okay.

There is no reason they shouldn't talk about this bump for months and try to make a new gigantic star out of it. It might be mentioned tomorrow if he's lucky, though.

I wasn't able to watch, but you guys were all over the place tonight. There goes our hivemind cred.

We have a cred?

There is no reason they shouldn't talk about this bump for months and try to make a new gigantic star out of it. It might be mentioned tomorrow if he's lucky, though.

Given how over pushed Owens was on Smackdown last year I am not sure where the "new" applies but the point is right

I was just thinking. What if the main event at Wrestlemania was Reigns vs Brock again and Reigns finally wins ONLY to have Braun cash in and win the title a couple minutes later. I mean if you are going to go "political hit" theory go nuts baby

Or what Strummer said. The sooner the better for me

Given how over pushed Owens was on Smackdown last year I am not sure where the "new" applies but the point is right

"New" as in not just Pushed Guy Du Jour, but a genuine Mick Foley-level star.

My post got eaten fuck! Nia/Rousey fucking ruled! Rousey is an awesome pro wrestler! Nia embraced her monster and went full Vader! Awesome match and match of the night easily. That was the gist of my post.

That was giving me vibes of the first Roman/Brock match right down to the cash in screwing up the finish and flow of the match. Ronda bumped and sold incredibly. I want to watch that again.

Hardys documentary is next.

Holy fuck about 10 minutes and this is deep and really personal. I mean if you didn't watch the ending you would think Matt and Jeff have incredible heat with the company

My post got eaten fuck! Nia/Rousey fucking ruled! Rousey is an awesome pro wrestler! Nia embraced her monster and went full Vader! Awesome match and match of the night easily. That was the gist of my post.

That was giving me vibes of the first Roman/Brock match right down to the cash in screwing up the finish and flow of the match. Ronda bumped and sold incredibly. I want to watch that again.
She's amazing. I don't care how many times they practiced that match. It was still a high-pressure spot and they nailed it. It's a lazy comp but Ronda is on her way to being the female Matt Riddle.

Don't start with that "pretty blonde" push if Summer Rae never got her title reign, brothers.

All in all: fucking great PPV, honestly. Two fun ladder matches were most people got the chance to shine (lol Roode is a geek), Ronda/Nia is legit a MOTYC, AJ/Shinskay FINALLY delivered, Roman/Jinder was some heated fun, Jimmy Dream is back. and Seth is a ratshit face for some reason.

Good job, WWE.

Nor was anyone at the time remotely considering a Stacy Keibler or Torrie Wilson title run. But yes it does help to have "the look" and that's part of Vince's very dated view of society. He thinks we are all still into the Pamela Anderson type.