Pro Wrestling Only

Favorite old school JOBBERS

Loss

Yeah Kenny Kaos was given the tag title If I recall correctly. They were the last tag champs before the WCW Tag title tournament where Windham & Henning defeated Benoit & Malenko. I can't believe that they had Benoit do a diving headbut from the top of a cage on Horace Hogan on Thunder... Damn they should have kept that for the PPV.

WCW mainly used their powerplant guys as jobbers with really cool names, like Hardworking Bobby Walker, High Voltage, and Ron Reese. It was really sad to see Bobby Eaton job on Saturday Night every week.

I think the height of High Voltage as a team was getting a couple of wins over Public Enemy on Nitro in 97.  It seems Rage never recovered from that arm injury in 98.  I remember they tried Kaos as a singles guy for awhile but it didn't really work out.

Kaos was picked by Rick Steiner as his co-holder after winning the belts by himself at Halloween Havoc 98.  They were building to Rage getting jealous but it never led to anything as Rage either retired or they dropped if for the Judy Bagwell thing.