Pro Wrestling Only

The Guerrero Heel Turn

Mad Dog

Internet villains like Shawn Michaels and Triple H have never done anything a hundredth this scummy as far as I know.

Michaels refused to job on that tribute show to British Bulldog. I'd say that is up there with the current stuff as far as scummy moves go.

Hrm? I'm not familiar with this story.

Unless you're talking about when Michaels refused to job to Davey in a match that Davey dedicated to his sister dying of cancer.

Internet villains like Shawn Michaels and Triple H have never done anything a hundredth this scummy as far as I know.

Michaels refused to job on that tribute show to British Bulldog. I'd say that is up there with the current stuff as far as scummy moves go.

Unless you're talking about when Michaels refused to job to Davey in a match that Davey dedicated to his sister dying of cancer.

I think that was it. (The One Night Only match.)

Only similar story, which I heard only as a rumour, was Michaels wanting his win back over Rey Mysterio for putting over Rey at one of the Eddie TV shows that week. I never heard a confirmed report, though.

BTW, this is stolen from HTQ at TSM, from this week's Observer:

The segments with Vickie Guerrero, Chavo and Rey on Smackdown were Vince?s idea. Dean Malenko was the agent for the angles, and while they were going over it, Malenko was nodding and approving it and told Vince that Eddie would have loved it.

Guest Cam Chaos

Malenko and Mysterio are scum for doing this. Chavo and Vicky are likely being heavily compensated for this, but how much is enough to justify making a death in the family a prolonged storyline? Next thing you know they'll dig him up and leave his bones in Rey's locker so he "has to face Eddie one last time".

Yeah that's it. I couldn't totally remember the details. But I consider it to be pretty high on the scumbag ladder.

To me, the worst of the performers (well, and Malenko) in this situation is Rey. Chavo & Malenko could be endangering their jobs somewhat and Vickie needs the money. Rey wouldn't get released and even if he got further de-pushed (since this feud took him from main events to the midcard), he'd still be making a ton of money from his merchandise.

Guest Primo Matarazzo

Malenko and Mysterio are scum for doing this. Chavo and Vicky are likely being heavily compensated for this, but how much is enough to justify making a death in the family a prolonged storyline? Next thing you know they'll dig him up and leave his bones in Rey's locker so he "has to face Eddie one last time".

Brother, thank you for making my DAY with that one.

I've got tears in my eyes, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Hey, the Day of the Dead lands on a friday this year.

I think this angle clearly calls for the return of Papa Shango with Eddie as his zombie slave.

Guest Cam Chaos

I think this angle clearly calls for the return of Papa Shango with Eddie as his zombie slave.
I think having a mix of the popular personas of The Godfather and Papa Shango would be needed. Pimpin' Shango could curse Mysterio so his eyes went a strange colour... um... wait, scratch that... maybe he could set a zombie ho on Mysterio so a strange colour liquid oozed out of a particular orifice before he then let La Parka Guerrero kick ass on Mysterio. It has money written all over it, DAMNIT! Afterwards he can move to ECW and manage La Parka Guerrero and The Zombie who feud with Balls Mahoney and Sabu because while one may have more balls than brains while the other is suicidal, homicidal, genocidal and maniacal, you can kill a walking skeleton and a zombie. Bring in Kevin Thorn, The Yeti and Giant Gonzales and you have a brand new Monsters faction. It writes itself.

Guest Kevin Cook

They should just use his actual corpse with some marionette strings on it. Keep him in with Rey, Finlay, and Benoit and you can probably get ***+ matches out of him, and you won't even have to pay him.

Guest Cam Chaos

At least if Cole claimed he was "LITERALLY BROKEN IN HALF!" it might ring true. I doubt the dessicated corpse of Eddie Guerrero could survive the rolling German suplexes now. If he had the back of a 60 year old before he died...

I mean from the the RAW Workrate Reports those guys used to do.

For example, I remember when the Vince-Steph I Quit Match (No Mercy 2003) was approaching and one of those guys has suggested that maybe they're timing it so the match falls during the right time of the month, so they can do the Magnum TA-Tully Blanchard finish and have Vince jam a stake up Steph's cooter so she doesn't have to blade. I wouldn't put it past Vince to do that finish, in fact. :ph43r:

I think having a mix of the popular personas of The Godfather and Papa Shango would be needed. Pimpin' Shango could curse Mysterio so his eyes went a strange colour... um... wait, scratch that... maybe he could set a zombie ho on Mysterio so a strange colour liquid oozed out of a particular orifice before he then let La Parka Guerrero kick ass on Mysterio. It has money written all over it, DAMNIT! Afterwards he can move to ECW and manage La Parka Guerrero and The Zombie who feud with Balls Mahoney and Sabu because while one may have more balls than brains while the other is suicidal, homicidal, genocidal and maniacal, you can kill a walking skeleton and a zombie. Bring in Kevin Thorn, The Yeti and Giant Gonzales and you have a brand new Monsters faction. It writes itself.
They'd have to move the feud over to ECW though or nobody would buy it. :lol: