Pro Wrestling Only

General Chatter Thread V2.0

Crazymax Jack

Right now, each of our territories have a specific title on which they have the last word. For Lutte, it's the National Heavyweight title and Mid-Atlantic now has control over the National Tag Team Titles with the death of UWF. In your case, you have the last word on the World Six-Man Tag Team Championships, which I believe belongs to the Von Erichs when Gene last posted. Check the World Class thread to be sure.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Right now, each of our territories have a specific title on which they have the last word. For Lutte, it's the National Heavyweight title and Mid-Atlantic now has control over the National Tag Team Titles with the death of UWF. In your case, you have the last word on the World Six-Man Tag Team Championships, which I believe belongs to the Von Erichs when Gene last posted. Check the World Class thread to be sure.

ive been through the thread and theres a few thats listed on the Battle of the Belts show which all seem to be held by WCCW roster members thats all

2 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Which ones?

NWA North American Title - David Schultz

NWA Texas Heavyweight Title - Adrian Adonis

are the main 2 given what you've said about the NWA 6man Tag Titles, who has control of the NWA North American Tag Titles held by Brody and Hansen? 

because am guessing the 2 NWA world titles are ruled by the group decision?  

It might be worth waiting till end of month in my opinion to give people time to few up spaces of we are keeping the roster cap at 50. I completely understand that 50 is an ideal roster number given the idea of the project. So a couple of weeks might just help. 

If everyone else wants it to happen nxt week in happy but just thought I'd share my thoughts