Pro Wrestling Only

General Chatter Thread V2.0

Crazymax Jack

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As October approaches, we are at a new era for this game. The territories have fallen to the wayside with major groups raising and acquiring talent from around the world. 

Tomorrow morning at 8am CT, free agents from around the world will be looking to get contracts with the major promotions.

Those unsigned will be working with independent promotions around the country. 

We will look to add some of those promotions in the coming months.

As we work as a group we are looking to build on the momentum we have and put together the spectacular writing we're known for and look for more writers in the future. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Quick question here (I don't remember if I already asked it but if I did, nevermind): is it possible to sign some free agents for one-night appearances and then release them immediately? Would they count on the roster cap?

If its a one night stand go ahead. It can't hurt for a one night showing and shouldn't hurt us with the cap. Just my opinion. 

Right now, we're going into a transitional part in the Project since we went a bit into a rough patch at the end of the summer. You might want to check with @LowBlowPodcast about opening up a new territory. He'll be the best suited to update you on where we are at the moment. In the meantime, feel free to chime in on our work whenever you like! ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey fellas,

Just wanted you all to know I appreciate the feedback on the first episode of Florida and the second one is posted!  I am in school and working 2 jobs right now so bear with me, but I will be commenting on your shows as well.  I have perused the last couple for each of your promotions and I love the work you are doing.  The WWF's Wrestlemania looks hot, and so does the Crockett Cup!  I can't wait to read the shows more in-depth.  And I did check out Australia's last show, too, I love that Jake is your champ, I made him my champ in my first Fantasy go-round in the old Territory Wars, coincidentally in my AWA (Minnesota, though, not down under!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!  I'll add a delay apology, too.  This was finals week for this quarter and I am just now getting my head back above water.  You all might like the topic of my final project ... it was entitled "The Rise and Fall of Hulkamania: How Social Psychology Helped Create, Sustain, and Ultimately Upend a Cultural Phenomenon".  I did a paper and a video presentation on the topic!