Pro Wrestling Only

So what is everybody doing?

AstroBoy

Currently trying to get a solid list of personal WOTYs going back to '80. I knew early 80's would be a blind spot, but was surprised by how little I'd seen from the immediate post-WCW years.

Also wrapping up the 1991 yearbook, such great stuff there.

I had kind of a convoluted webapp to track matches I watched that's been abandoned since I got an actual job years ago, so may revisit that.

I have a couple of "threads" on the WWE network that I jump between back and forth:

- 1994 ECW

- 1982 Mid South

- 1998 WCW (Nitro, Thunder and PPVs)

- 1998 WWF Raw + PPVs

- 1993 WWF Raw + PPV: This is currently my main "priority", to some degree due to nostalgia (I started watching wrestling 25 years ago in the summer of 93). As with all old stuff there is some hilarious stuff, either having some future more known people as jobbers, strange booking or production errors. Examples:
* Mr. Perfect vs. Tony DeVito (of Baldies and Carnage Crew fame): DeVito at the beginning of the match runs to the back only for Mr. Perfect to drag him back to the ring. Also Hennig threw maybe his worst dropkick of his career in this match.
* Tony DeVito teaming with PJ Walker (Justin Credible teamed with the Carnage Crew for a bit in 2003 ROH).
* Diesel spelled "Deisel" in a true WCW moment.
* Vince McMahon calling IRS three times "Mr. Rotundo" during an IRS interview (though at least ending the interview with "Thank you, Mr. Schyster.").
* Barry Horowitz getting mic time to announce that the 1-2-3 Kid will replace Reno Riggins as his partner against the Quebecers.

For current stuff I watch the network specials (I don't think you can still use the term pay-per-view) and sometimes NXT TV.

33 minutes ago, Robert S said:

I have a couple of "threads" on the WWE network that I jump between back and forth:

- 1994 ECW

- 1982 Mid South

- 1998 WCW (Nitro, Thunder and PPVs)

- 1998 WWF Raw + PPVs

- 1993 WWF Raw + PPV: This is currently my main "priority", to some degree due to nostalgia (I started watching wrestling 25 years ago in the summer of 93). As with all old stuff there is some hilarious stuff, either having some future more known people as jobbers, strange booking or production errors. Examples:
* Mr. Perfect vs. Tony DeVito (of Baldies and Carnage Crew fame): DeVito at the beginning of the match runs to the back only for Mr. Perfect to drag him back to the ring. Also Hennig threw maybe his worst dropkick of his career in this match.
* Tony DeVito teaming with PJ Walker (Justin Credible teamed with the Carnage Crew for a bit in 2003 ROH).
* Diesel spelled "Deisel" in a true WCW moment.
* Vince McMahon calling IRS three times "Mr. Rotundo" during an IRS interview (though at least ending the interview with "Thank you, Mr. Schyster.").
* Barry Horowitz getting mic time to announce that the 1-2-3 Kid will replace Reno Riggins as his partner against the Quebecers.

For current stuff I watch the network specials (I don't think you can still use the term pay-per-view) and sometimes NXT TV.

That's funny. Gotta hear Horowitz speak.