Pro Wrestling Only

HELL IN A (red) CELL 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Yo. This PPV banged HARD. Every single match delivered, established Becky and Drew as stars, and progressed many storylines while giving satisfying results.

Top notch. Best PPV of the year. Fight me, cowards.

not the best ppv of the year far from but really great.the finish was shitty and left a bad taste for the ppv and in general in my mouth that last match too. Far from ppv of the year.

I watched this show as an experiment, really.  I wanted to see how I'd feel about the WWE product after taking a few months off from watching it.  The Tag Title match was really good, the rest was just okay at best, except for the Main Event which was terrible on a wide variety of different levels.  I'm done.  I'm not watching this shit anymore.  If you'd have told me a few years ago that I'd be following IMPACT and enjoy their most recent PPV over WWE, I'd have told you that you were nuts, but there it is.  That was just stupid.  I'm not even hate-watching this crap anymore, I'm done.  At least until there is a change to the creative team or management, or if they luck into some must-see angle or match.  But I have no confidence in their ability to not royally fuck it up.

Except for NXT, but even that is hard to watch because you get behind somebody, then they get called up and misused.