Pro Wrestling Only

HELL IN A (red) CELL 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if during all that time Bryan was working so hard to get reinstated it was because he was dreaming about being involved in lame intergender matches in the midcard.  I have no beef with the Miz/Bryan feud but Brie is too weak to be involved, honestly.  She looked pretty out of place there, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Frank Ocean said:

All i am saying is that a primd Aj and joe can have a great brawl even in wwe with even restrictions and all the tropes.but a old slow dull as fuck joe and past his prime Aj at least in a wwe setting with some limations and limations of both guys. Just arent gonna have one atleast imo in a wwe setting. Any other company and an awesome grudge between these two at this stage fuck yeah.In wwe in a wwe setting no fuck no simple as that.thats just my point tho.

You're right. It's just frustrating when they book a feud that calls for it, especially one between two good/great workers, and can't deliver. It shouldn't be disappointing, because we all know the limitations. But it still leaves a bad taste at times.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

I wonder if during all that time Bryan was working so hard to get reinstated it was because he was dreaming about being involved in lame intergender matches in the midcard.  I have no beef with the Miz/Bryan feud but Brie is too weak to be involved, honestly.  She looked pretty out of place there, in my opinion.

Brie has never really been good in the ring.  Nikki was the workhorse in that twin magic.   Combine that with about a year layoff it hasn't worked.   It is strange how they completely protect Maryse rustiness and rather averageness in the ring but not Brie

3 minutes ago, Childs said:

You're right. It's just frustrating when they book a feud that calls for it, especially one between two good/great workers, and can't deliver. It shouldn't be disappointing, because we all know the limitations. But it still leaves a bad taste at times.

That's the thing.  You take the WWE writing and restrictions away and let Joe and AJ have a match tomorrow that they lay out, I bet you anything they tear the house down.  Joe's knees wouldn't enter into the conversation.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

Didn't Alicia Fox get suspended for quite a while for cussing out Ronda's husband at Wrestlemania? 

Also, why is she dressed up like somebody from Prince's entourage?

It was an angle that led to a Ronda vs. Alicia match on Raw.

Wears random extravagant outfits seems to be Alicia's gimmick now.

Just now, C.S. said:

My apologies, Mr. Aldis. 

I'm sorry, the damage has been done.  I used to like you, but now I know you're no better than that filthy chauvinistic reprobate Dave Meltzer, going around looking at women and commenting on what you see.  My righteous indignation and irrational response knows no bounds. This is an outrage and I shall remain outraged until I find something else to become outraged about.  Outrageous.