Pro Wrestling Only

HELL IN A (red) CELL 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how little experience she has, Rousey's performance level is quite exceptional.  She's more fun to watch than quite a few women who have tons more experience than she has.  There is something to be said for her level of commitment and athleticism.  And I didn't like her one little bit in MMA.

6 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I'm sorry, the damage has been done.  I used to like you, but now I know you're no better than that filthy chauvinistic reprobate Dave Meltzer, going around looking at women and commenting on what you see.  My righteous indignation and irrational response knows no bounds. This is an outrage and I shall remain outraged until I find something else to become outraged about.  Outrageous.

Haha. I guess now is not the time to admit I also find Naomi incredibly attractive? :) Hell, while I'm at it, let's add Becky Lynch and Stephanie McMahon to that list. :D

Did Paige have work done on her lips?

Just now, Edwin said:

You're not alone. She lost a lot of fans in the lead up to the second Tate fight and then became a meme once Holm toyed with her.

Yeah, I thought it was hysterical how UFC tried to promote her as likeable until she coached on The Ultimate Fighter and got exposed badly as mean-spirited and entitled.

2 minutes ago, Childs said:

Joe's one-night pivot from family stealing thug to guy with legit beef is strange booking to say the least. 

If it gets them away from the stupid storyline with AJ's family and results with the brawl they should be having, I'm all for it.  Having said that, I fully expect the upcoming No DQ/No Countout match to result in a blistering display of mat-wrestling.

I am slow to accept change when it comes to my cages.  I remember back in the 80's when they changed from the traditional steel mesh to the giant blue bars.  I hated that too.  I guess they made this red to differentiate it from the Elimination Chamber, but still.  Part of the sell of the cage is it being steel, and the traditional gray sells the steel to me.