Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/22/18 - 10/28/18

...TG

2 minutes ago, ...TG said:

I said it in the other thread, but probably better here: it was so strange how the announcers gave no indication as to what was coming, mentioned the upcoming Saudi match and threw it to Roman in the ring. 

It doesn't seem they knew what he was going to say,  all three looked like they were hit by a truck when they came back from commercial. 

3 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It doesn't seem they knew what he was going to say,  all three looked like they were hit by a truck when they came back from commercial. 

Yeah, I guess. It's a weird way to handle it though, especially for two people who are close to RR like Renee and Corey.

The announcing team is pros - they're back to calling the show normally. I'd probably be under the desk weeping.

So the question on how to turn Roman babyface after four years is Leukaemia.                                                                                                                                            Hopefully we get to see him make a comeback and beat this terrible disease, thoughts with him and his family.