Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/19 - 11/25 Justice for SmackDown tag teams

KawadaSmile

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this has been alluded to recently but .Heyman has to have had a big hand in creative the last few months or so, right? At least since September or so with all these heel turns and shooty type interviews.  He's backstage at Raw working with Ronda every week.  All this stuff just screams Paul E.  I think he has Vince's ear more than he ever has.  I'm not saying he's writing all the shows entirely but his fingerprints are on them

I'd love to read Dave or someone on the history of Paul's involvement over the last couple of years. He obviously helps pull political strings for Brock and he's helping coach Ronda on her promos. The way he hugged Reigns backstage after the leukaemia announcement clearly showed that there's a lot of warmth and respect there. And if you watched the Becky thing on youtube from the other day, he was also backstage at Smackdown and was prominently giving her a warm embrace before she went out to do her promo.

15 minutes ago, FMKK said:

I'd love to read Dave or someone on the history of Paul's involvement over the last couple of years. He obviously helps pull political strings for Brock and he's helping coach Ronda on her promos. The way he hugged Reigns backstage after the leukaemia announcement clearly showed that there's a lot of warmth and respect there. And if you watched the Becky thing on youtube from the other day, he was also backstage at Smackdown and was prominently giving her a warm embrace before she went out to do her promo.

With Roman, keep also in mind that he knows the Wild Samoans pretty well, from his early days as ringside photographer at MSG. So, he eventually got to know Roman as well. Easier to get a strong bond between them.