Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/10 - 12/16 Our ENVIRONMENT MINISTER is a global warming denier lol

KawadaSmile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's not so much she lost momentum,  more that everyone else gained it. People want to see Becky/Nia for the revenge factor, Becky/Askua/Charlotte because it will be fucking awesome, but there's zero reason to be interested in anything Ronda does unless it's against Becky because the fans got blueballed out of seeing it before. Even Nattie's feud with Ruby, cornball as it is, gets some interest since it touches on real life events,

That opening promo was some weird meta-WWE shit. The internet fan (Seth Rollins) calling out the company (Baron Corbin) for the shitty product, low attendance & low ratings. So weird and so WWE. My take is we are purposefully making the show shitty! You guys just don't get it. They don't completely understand go away heat.

This show was way worse than the one two weeks ago and that's why the overreaction crowd has no credibility with me. They fucked up the AOP just split them and push Rezar to the moon. They rushed and fucked up McIntyre vs Ziggler. Elias is the best WWE babyface just the total entertainment package. At least Rollins won.

im so hyped for Facebreaker vs Armbreaker. I'm a six foot, 300 lbs, Samoan woman hell fucking yeah! That match is gonna rule!

Pretty terrible week but go home shows are usually the worst. Only Nia's heel character is worth a damn...too bad her delivery is not better.

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

At the risk of getting clubbed to death from an angry mob looking forward to what surely will be a great match, it makes no sense for the WWE Champion to have a match against what most fans just see as a rando 205 Live guy. I know it's non title, but still.

Maybe the idea is to give him a competitive enough showing that he won't be a rando 205 Live guy going forward.

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

At the risk of getting clubbed to death from an angry mob looking forward to what surely will be a great match, it makes no sense for the WWE Champion to have a match against what most fans just see as a rando 205 Live guy. I know it's non title, but still.

Based on that logic, I hope you were as deadset against Lio vs Elias and any Lucha House Party match lately.

For one, I'm thrilled that they're using the Cruiserweights outside of 205 Live. I understand how they should primarily wrestle each other but it was always fun back in the days in WCW when the Cruiserweights would step outside of the division every once in a while.