Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 17/12 - 23/12 WWE stands for Women's Wrestling Entertainment

KawadaSmile

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming out of TLC, I assumed they would've moved a few people from SDLIVE to RAW instead of just bringing a bunch of talent up from NXT, It does make sense to have new talent up in time to fill up slots for the Rumble matches but that's it. I hope they do something with alot of them instead of them just filling up the Raw roster. Smackdown has the more organically over talent of the two brands but I guess you don't want to trade any Major talent till they are a Fox.

This was unbelievable and yet complete expected. An out-of-touch meta narrative that admits to being out-of-touch, while completely denying it at the same time. This was Vince adding a new chandelier to the Titanic's dining hall. The new direction is MORE McMahons? On another note, I would love to see WWE send Rollins back to NXT as he will never have to be forced to sell his knee(s) again and finally be able to live his dream of becoming the Davey Richards no one got a chance to see!