All Elite Wrestling

goodhelmet

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“So there are a lot of possibilities and I don't want to get too specific on the speculation, but there's going to be somebody who's going to sign with AEW going forward and be a part of the company and as I also said, I would open the forbidden door, and without getting too specific to what that mean is, it's definitely opened up some speculation, but I think in a good way and I would be nervous or I wouldn't be feeling good right now if I didn't believe that

we have the people in hand and they're going to be in Atlantic city. But we do have those people.” 

Two people debuting tonight? 

Keith and Joe? 

1 hour ago, The Thread Killer said:

Corny likes the box gimmick, it was Russo who hated it. Cornette’s infamous line was that anybody who comes out of a box is instantly over.

Yeah, that was actually the joke, AEW using Corny's infamous gimmick...

50 minutes ago, Stiva said:

Keith Lee and Ken the (Forbidden) Box

:lol:

3 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Apparently, there are TWO surprise debuts tonight.

If this is the case, I think it will be Keith Lee and Mia Yim (two debuts) OR Killer Kross and Scarlett (also two debuts). 

Either of them coming in as a couple makes the most sense for this rumor.

It's probably Yokozuna, and he's gonna join you know who. Or Kyoko Hamaguchi (no idea who's gonna get that reference though).

Ok now, Keith Lee has been pretty much a given for a while now, Meltz has been saying for weeks that they have been talking. Doesn't mean it's him *tonight*, but it's pretty much a Danielson case at this point. Also, TK never talked about two surprises. He said ONE. He said there was other things to look forward, maybe some announcements too. A.Q.A (formerly an NXT girl) debuts tonight against Jade Cargill, so there's that already. 

I gotta feeling that's if it ends up not being Keith Lee, people are gonna bitch, which is probably why TK did that Tweet about "if it's not one of your guesses, doesn't mean they won't show up later". 

1 hour ago, El-P said:

I gotta feeling that's if it ends up not being Keith Lee, people are gonna bitch, which is probably why TK did that Tweet about "if it's not one of your guesses, doesn't mean they won't show up later". 

I assume he said that because a lot of the people being guessed to come in as of late are either still under non competes (Jeff Hardy) or otherwise not signing contracts anywhere for the time being (Johnny Gargano). 

3 hours ago, Big Pete said:

Whoever debuts, surely they could have come up with something more important than a qualifier for a belt they've established has an open door policy against a Isaiah Kassidy...surely.

I thought both debuts were surprisingly low key in their presentation, especially Jay White's, but Keith should give half his paycheck to Kassidy for bumping around the way he did.

7 minutes ago, Migs said:

Has anyone confirmed that White is a signing with AEW and not him working with them through New Japan?

Unless I missed it, there was no "Jay White is ALL ELITE" graphic posted anywhere.

9 hours ago, C.S. said:

I thought both debuts were surprisingly low key in their presentation, especially Jay White's, but Keith should give half his paycheck to Kassidy for bumping around the way he did.

Unless I missed it, there was no "Jay White is ALL ELITE" graphic posted anywhere.

You're not wrong, Kassidy bumped like a mad man for him. It's just a shame that Kassidy's presentation has been so poor for so long. Hopefully the recent surge of matches leads to bigger roles for him and Quen.