All Elite Wrestling

goodhelmet

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okada had a great match (I know, shocking) with him just after he left WWE. I dunno, he seems to be really good but at the same time, there are several guys like him already in AEW aka really excellent mechanically but not earth-shattering in term of charisma (Neese, Lethal).

9 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Cody left WWE, wrestled the top indy talent just to have mid matches, formed his own wrestling company and now is bouncing back to the Fed. Amazing story. 

Y'know, now that you mention it, with all the talent that Cody has worked against, it really says a lot about Dustin Rhodes that they had such a good match together. A lot of the other Cody matches, even before AEW when he was on that Indy tour like you mentioned, I remember being really underwhelmed by. 

Ok,  it's going to take me about 30 minutes, so I can't do it right now. Basically, I have to go through each page of the thread, make the posts about Cody on each page its own thread, creating multiple threads about Cody and then combining them all into the already created all things Cody thread on the back end.

I think for now, everything just needs to be here. In the future, start threads.

Big Swole on Tony Khan's recent criticism:

"Dude, you weren’t saying all that when you was smoking my weed... It’s heartbreaking. Really it is because I thought we were friends. But damn."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/02/big-swole-says-tony-khan-used-to-smoke-her-weed/

Not sure how this helps Swole end up in WWE, back in AEW, or wherever she wants to go next.

I suppose this is the downside of a friendlier working environment, the boss may be a nice guy and your pal but at the end of the day he's still the boss and has to do boss shit. 

Like yeah, Tony should have handled his response on Twitter better,  but it seems like the people who were blowing her up saying her matches were good did her no favors either. 

25 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

I've seen it suggested that Tony would benefit from a Johnny Ace/Motoko Baba type who could play bad cop when need be.

Absolutely, if you never hear bad news directly from the boss then you're far less likely to go on rants that said boss is a racist pothead.