goodhelmet

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

ZSJ officially called out Danielson to a match at Forbidden Door.

If they are doing Page vs White (vs Cole??), does Okada miss this PPV or is he thrown in a multi man tag?

I would think it's Page vs White and Okada vs Cole.

Notable that the following guys are on at least some of the next few NJPW shows (and thus presumably not on Dynamite to set up matches, although they could always do stuff via proxy):

• Okada
  • LIJ (Naito/Shingo/Sanada/Hiromu)
  • EVIL
  • Ishimori
  • Suzuki / Taichi

Ishimori vs Hiromu headlines Korakuen for the junior title next Tuesday, so the winner could defend on Forbidden Door. Also didn't put Ishii on the above list as he's the VERY likely winner of the NJPW piece of the All Atlantic tournament.

Taichi vs Sammy with Tay being a bitch to Miho Abe and Sammy outdouchebagging Taichi, who would respond by kicking the fuck out of the other douchebag, would be such a personal favorite of mine. Of course won't happen, but hey.

Keep EVIL and any Togo affiliates far FAR away from this PPV, thank you very much.

Naito/Shingo/Hiromu vs either Death Triangle or House of Blacks would be ridiculous.

Considering how underwhelming, to say the least, NJPW big plans for the 50th Anniversary have been thus far (that joint NOAH show with zero follow-ups, that Japan Cup with 78 guys, now a G1 with a dozen blocks and as many jobbers), I have lessened by hopes for a full card of awesome dream matches though. If I can get Danielson vs ZSJ, White vs Page and Mox vs Tanahashi, that would already be quite cool.

Well, it's been (somewhat) fun.

Please AEW, don't Uso his ass and ignore he put other people in danger. Apparently he was fine when he left WWE after all. Or not. But now he's back to his old "habits". So there.

And BY THE WAY, you people remember he and his brother were supposed to headline AAA's Triplemania show in 5 days ? 

3 hours ago, strobogo said:

Okada is going to be in a CHAOS/Best Friends tag against Andrade Family Office leftovers

I would assume that based on last week, they might do a 10-men tag with FTR/Roppongi Vice/Chuck vs United Empire.

Andrade also says he can't work Forbidden Door because of the NJPW/CMLL working relationship

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Apparently Jeff had another DUI last night.

Yep. Just saw that. DUI plus driving with a suspended/revoked/canceled license and violating restrictions on his license. His bond is $3,500 and is scheduled to be in court tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 apparently.

Probably no way he’s making Dynamite on Wednesday, let alone being allowed to cross the border into Tijuana on Saturday.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Apparently Jeff had another DUI last night.

Sigh. Dammit Jeff. On the one hand I feel bad for the guy and wish he could get it together and be ok, but he just can’t/doesn’t want to. How many chances does one guy get? I think Jake Roberts might be at the top of the list. Get DDP on Jeff’s butt. 

1 hour ago, Brynn said:

Yep. Just saw that. DUI plus driving with a suspended/revoked/canceled license and violating restrictions on his license. His bond is $3,500 and is scheduled to be in court tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 apparently.

Probably no way he’s making Dynamite on Wednesday, let alone being allowed to cross the border into Tijuana on Saturday.

TK essentially is having to book shit on the spot, nowadays. Big time injuries, talent subtweeting other talent, Andrade being pissed at Konnan, Jeff's most recent DUI... rough times for AEW.

Not that convinced about the whole sandbagging stuff. This is always hard to gauge from the outside, and a bunch of gif don't consist of evidence of anything. I remember some people pissed about Jade so-called "no selling" of Shafir too, so maybe it's just a bunch of idiotic toxic Shafir fans making up drama (which would suck for her). I mean, Twitter be like... That being said, it would be ironic if Rosa ended up a difficult talent to work with in the end considering what happened with Ivelisse.