Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
goodhelmet

All Elite Wrestling

Just now, C.S. said:

With the equal pay promise, it sounds like the women will have a major role. Who knows though. 

Exactly. They need to sign up some more talent to even get an idea of what they are going to deliver. They didn't do very well on All Out.

21 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Is there enough freely available talent to build a division around? I suppose they could establish a working relationship with Stardom or the like.

Yes, way more than enough. There is so much talent out there they could do a whole women's promotion.

6 hours ago, Grimmas said:

Yes, way more than enough. There is so much talent out there they could do a whole women's promotion.

OK. So if you were the head of talent relations for AEW, who would you try to sign?

2 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

OK. So if you were the head of talent relations for AEW, who would you try to sign?

If TNA/ROH/WWE is off limits.

Lots of joshi, too many to name, but there is 15-30 people they could snatch up just from there that would be great.

Mercedes Martinez, Kimber Lee, Kay Lee Ray (maybe she went to NXT, I forget),  Jordyanne Grace,  Tessa Blanchard, Santana Garrett,  Karen Q,  Shotzi Blackheart, Deliah Doom, Penelope Ford, Solo Darling, Team Sea Stars, Willow Nightingale, Twisted Sisters, Kris Statlander, Kylie Rae, Viper (if not in NXT, I forgot if they got Alpha Female or Viper, but whichever if you can), Shazza McKenzie, Faye Jackson, Jessika Havok, Allysin Kay/Sienna, Cheerleader Melissa, Kris Wolf, Kikyo, Madison Rayne, Kaitlyn, Vanessa Kraven

I'm sure there is a ton more if I really put some work into thinking about it. There is a lot of great talent out there.