Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWF drops: Jose Gonzalez, Madusa, Athol Foley, Pat Patterson, and Johnny Rivera to Free Agency

WWF picks up: Gene Ligon, Jerry Oske, Grizzly Boone, The Mongol, and Tug Taylor from Free Agency

Also, I don't believe Pierre Levebre should be on the WWF roster, as I think Mid-Atlantic has him now.

51 minutes ago, Wahoos Leg said:

Kabuki is incorrectly listed on Mid Atlantic roster

Technically he is not.

At one point both Edger and I had a Great Kabuki listed on our rosters, and neither of us particularly wanted to part with him. I proposed a solution where I would give up the Magic Dragon from my roster, as according to Gary Hart's book, unmasked Dragon and Kabuki looked so much alike when painted up that they were nearly identical. Thusly, they would double book The Great Kabuki in separate parts of the United States, and no one was the wiser.

So we agreed that as long as the two Kabuki's never appeared in same territory, there could be two (never distinguishing which was which) up until the time of Magic Dragon's death in 1987. If we happened to make it that long, we figured we'd figure that shit out then!