Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone could check their rosters and let me know of any mistakes I made.

Also, want to thank everyone for getting our game to a great place.  There seems to be a lot of energy right now with returning writers, writers moving to other promotions and the idea of one town promotions like Houston and St. Louis!  Can't wait to read everyone's shows.  

Also, will get my shows rolling again by the weekend.  Fell behind a bit with the draft and everything.  I am going to be running a preview show and a main show for March.

17 hours ago, kevinmcfl said:

If everyone could check their rosters and let me know of any mistakes I made.

Also, want to thank everyone for getting our game to a great place.  There seems to be a lot of energy right now with returning writers, writers moving to other promotions and the idea of one town promotions like Houston and St. Louis!  Can't wait to read everyone's shows.  

Also, will get my shows rolling again by the weekend.  Fell behind a bit with the draft and everything.  I am going to be running a preview show and a main show for March.

the only issue I see on rosters is that Dick Murdoch should be on mine, and Orton should be moved to Pacific Coast, to reflect that trade 

Ok here we go. 

USWA drops Ted Oates, Jerry Oates, Mark Fleming, Scott McGhee, Kim Duk, Gypsy Joe, Killer Brooks, Baron Von Raschke, Jerry Grey, Goldie Rogers, Bob DellaSerra, Keith Hart.

USWA would like to pick up Brad and Bart Batten, Don Kernodle, John Quinn and Dale Veasey 

Thanks Kev