kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Pending legal action? What happened since I left the game? :p

Just a little kayface humor from Blehschmidt's recent feedback for my show

(Cousin Junior (you'll be getting a cease and desist from Vince and I's lawyers BTW) has a nice little debut, but then runs afoul of The Movement. This was a great segment. I could almost hear the crowd booing from my computer screen. Loving Koko and Brickhouse as the "were not playing" guys to go against them. I have a feeling The Movement is just getting started here in the AWA, and I am very excited to see what you do with them.)

But...in truth "Cousin Junior" was only brought in for a confrontation with the recently revived "Movement".

Question about Nick Busick. Watching a Midnight Express comp and I noticed him in a MX squash working for Crockett in 1985. I looked him up in Wrestlingdata and, while he only shows up for 5 matches in 1985, I see that he had well over 10 matches in 1979 and he shows up sporadically after that every year or two until his run as Big Bully Busick in the WWF in the early 90s. Given that we have Gary Young working in a period where in real life he was a Houston police detective, could we find room for Nick Busick in the game?