Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas All Star sends Corporal Kirchner/Mike Sharpe to the NWA for Tim Horner/Ray Candy/Bobby Jaggers

Texas All Star sends The Spoiler/Scott Irwin/George Wells to the USWA for Len Denton/Tony Anthony

Texas All Star sends Tony Anthony/Kendall Windham/DJ Peterson to Twin States for Angel of Death/Scott Hall

Hoo, boy. A lot of deals to work through but I think I have it all lined up. If I have made any errors, let me know.

Terry Taylor to USWA for the 1st round pick in the 1986 Rookie Draft. Also, Doug Somers, Randy Rose, Brutus Beefcake and Nord The Barbarian to USWA for Future Considerations.

Texas Red / Mark Calloway to MACW for the 1st round pick in the 1986 Rookie Draft. Also, The Great Kabuki to MACW for Doug Gilbert.

Jake Roberts, Billy Jack Haynes, Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, Buddy Roberts, Jimmy Snuka, Don Muraco, Ron Starr and Steve Armstrong to NWA for the 1st round pick in the 1986 Rookie Draft, Tony Atlas, Shane Douglas, Stan Hansen, Jim Duggan, Bobby Eaton, Dennis Condrey, Big Bubba Rogers and Jim Cornette.

Lanny Poffo and Sheikh Adnan Al Kaissie to Lutte Internationale for Future Considerations.

Mr. Hito is released to Free Agency to bring my roster to within the cap.