Pro Wrestling Only
kevinmcfl

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

What I do is Google Image search for the picture I am looking for, right click and copy image on the picture, then Control V to paste it into the post. I then left click on the image in the post and crop it so it is the right size. I make sure it is all lined up before hitting submit reply to complete the post. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the game AD! Looking forward to your shows. 

AWA picks up Baron Von Raschke, Moondog Moretti, Soldat Ustinov and Jose Lothario (as a manager) 

NWA adds Jonathan Boyd---- Scott Irwin is already on Smoky Mt so I made a mistake by picking him up.  Sorry guys.  Might be a good idea to check your rosters to see who many other mistakes I made.

Dawn of War would like to welcome Jeff5819 to our game.  He will be writing for Smoky Mountain Wrestling!  His roster is up and ready to go!

hi guys. thank you for letting me in lol. im looking forward to bring my version of smoky to the board. im sorry if i dont reply straight away or its via a picture message as for some strange reason it does always let.

Continental adds Steve Gatorwolf, Ted Allen, Don Bass, Jerry Oates, Don and Ron Harris, JR Hogg. and Billy Joe Travis.  This are jobbers for me but if any of you want them for any real angles, please ask and they are yours