ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, GeneJackson95 said:

Southeastern would like to drop Tom Stanton and pick up the Loch Ness Monster

Also if no one is opposed, I'd like to pick up Ronnie Gossett as a Co-Host of my TV show so I can use Les Thatcher as an authority figure.

Go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AWA Worldwide Wrestling (formerly the WWF) sends Big John Studd, Tonga Kid, Samu, and Tiger Chung Lee to World Class in exchange for Magnum TA, Kamala, Brutus Beefcake, Superstar Billy Graham, Brian Blair, Tio, Tapu, and Grizzly Boone. Trade to take effect Thursday; Graham, Boone, Tio, and Tapu to remain with World Class through Monday to finish up commitments. 

Most of the Worldwide roster is available for future trades, with the exception of Andre, Magnum, Backlund, and Snuka. Also Andre is available for guest dates on request.

AWA Worldwide releases - 

Dick the Bruiser, The Crusher, Butcher Vachon, Swede Hanson, Baron Mikel Sicicluna, Pete Dougherty, Salvatore Belloma, Blue Demon Jr, and Pete Sanchez

AWA Worldwide signs - 

Raymond Rougeau, Jacques Rougeau, Armand Rougeau, Dino Bravo, Abdullah the Butcher, Gino Brito Jr, Sailor White, Pierre Lefevbre, and Richard Charland