Pro Wrestling Only
kevinmcfl

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

Effective June 1st, Atlantic Coast trades Jay & Mark Youngblood to World Class for Kruscher Darsow & Boris Zhukov.

Also, Abdullah the Butcher is on both my roster and AWA Worldwide's roster.

Due to Abdullah's pre-existing commitments, AWA Worldwide relinquishes its claim and signs John Quinn.

Also, effective June 1 AWA Worldwide trades Dino Bravo to Pacific Coast for Jacques Rougeau.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:58 AM, GeneJackson95 said:

Southeastern drops:

Art Crews, Ken Lucas, Tom Jones, and Randy Barber.

These four that i dropped before the draft should put me back at 46 with my two picks.

Atlantic Coast releases Masanobu Fuchi and Larry Lane. Angelo Mosca will now be a manager. If I'm still over the cap, let me know, I'll release someone extra.

World Class adds Brad Batten from the Free Agents List

and releases: Grizzly Evans, George Weingeroff, Jerry Oske, Mike George, and Taras Bulba (Juan Reynosa)

Funk and the Cuban Assassin are in TNT.

Eaton and Hart are a different story and are missing for no good reason.  

Possible solutions

1.  Supplemental Draft:  Use a random number generator for anyone interested in them and the top 2 get one each.  

2.  Make a new order for the 85 Rookie Draft which we need to do anyway and use allow for Eaton and Hart to be drafted and used now.  For example, if you get the 1st pick you can pass until the rookie draft or draft Eaton or Hart.  Same with the 2nd pick, 3rd pick and so on until they are drafted.  Remember,  if you take Eaton or Hart, you loose the pick in the 85 Draft

or any other ideas you come up with