Pro Wrestling Only

Superstars of the Superstation

Captain Redneck

Love all the hard work you put into these shows and I agree with those above that the Braves games used to ruin my Saturdays.  I think the Fantastics would be  nice short term champions.  They were good enough to beat anyone once but not quite on the level of the RnR Express where they can win over and over again

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 4th:
WTBS STUDIOS:

VTR of showing the Fantastics win over the Gunslingers from last week to claim the #1 contender for the National Tag Team Championships.

Gordon Solie: Welcome back to the Peach State of Georgia. This week we will have Tommy Rich and his situation with Ole Anderson and Buzz Sawyer. We will also have Arn Anderson & Brad Armstrong both appearing in singles competition in head of their Loser Leaves Town Match-up at the Omni on May the 12th. Stan Hansen will be defending the World Television Championship against The Iron Sheik.  Let's get to the ring.

Baron Von Raschke vs. Omar Atlas

The Baron is back after a several year absence. The Baron looks sharp as he dominates his opponent with strength and some amateur wrestling. The Baron works over the head and neck of Atlas to set up the Iron Claw. Atlas breaks free and hits several weak forearms to the chest of The Baron. Von Raschke send Atlas into the corner and the force sends Atlas to the canvas. The Baron grabs Omar and applies The Iron Claw, which quickly renders Omar to the canvas. Atlas' shoulder are down and referee Patrick counts him out for the 3 count victory.

WINNER: Baron Von Raschke

Solie: Impressive win there Mr. Raschke
Baron: Gordon Solie, I hear there is a man who claims to have learned The Iron Claw from myself and I have to say that this is a falsehood. I never trained Killer Karl Krupp to use The Claw and he's trying to ride off of my reputation. All I have to say is that he needs to recant his comments and if he doesn't, well then he will suffer the consequences for lying to the people. ( holds up his claw hand) and that's all you need to know.

commercial break

Solie: Now at this time, I have Ole Anderson and "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer. Gentlemen, I hear that you two of you have something on your mind.
Anderson: What's on my mind is who's this mystery partner that Tommy Rich has "supposedly" got. I demand to know, Solie.
Solie: I have no idea on who it is Mr. Anderson.
Ole: Bullcrap, Solie. You know everything on what goes on around here. Is it Andre The Giant? Is it Bruno Sammartino? Who is it Solie!
Sawyer: Tommy Rich, you can't just leave things alone, can you. You figure that you would've learned your lesson after the beatdown we gave you several weeks ago. I don't think he has anyone and is still trying to get somebody, as no one wants to tag with him. (Sawyer & Anderson leave to go to the ring)

Ole Anderson & Buzz Sawyer vs. Jim Powers & Shawn Michaels

Sawyer jumps in the ring and attacks Powers before the bell even sounds. Sawyer is just mauling Powers, using his forearms along the face to further punish the young man. (As he is doing this, he is yelling for Tommy Rich). Sawyer tags in Ole, who attacks the left arm of Powers, working it over in true Anderson fashion. Several more tags has Sawyer back in the ring and he just whips Powers to his corner to tag in Michaels. Michaels climbs in and is met by Sawyer, who is using his knees to try to keep the youngster out. Michaels falls into the ring and Sawyer once again calls for Tommy Rich. Several suplexes later has the back of Michaels just crying in pain. Anderson yells to Sawyer to finish him and Buzz Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him with his spinning powerslam. Scrappy McGowen goes to the canvas and counts to 3.

WINNERS: Ole Anderson & "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer

commercial break.

Brad Armstrong vs. Johnny Rodz

It's the youngster vs the old Vet in this one as they both lock up in the center of the ring. several minutes of amateur wrestling has Rodz with a side headlock on Armstrong. Armstrong backs into the ropes and throws Rodz to the other side and Armstrong nails him with a drop kick to the jaw. Armstrong picks his man up and positions him up for the Russian Leg Sweep. Armstrong hits it and it's lights out for Rodz.

WINNER: Brad Armstrong

Solie: Another victory for you young man.
Brad: Thanks Mr. Solie. You know that my Dad is injured and won't be wrestling for a while. I need to get revenge for that and for what Arn Anderson did to me personally. People told me that you can never trust an Anderson and I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that backfired. Anderson's I'm here to prove that I'm not just Bob Armstrong's son, I'm here to prove that I can stand on my own 2 feet and become Brad Armstrong.

Solie: I like to welcome in Tommy Rogers and Bobby Fulton. Guys, you had a tough match last week against the Gunslingers.
Rogers: That's correct. They are 2 tough wrestlers and gave us everything that we could handle. Now it's time for our title shot at the Omni on the 12th of May. Boys, you can't run and hide anymore, as the AWA has sent us letters stating that you MUST defend the titles on the 12th, or you will be stripped of them belts! (crowd cheers)
Fulton: That's right Tommy, we got them where we want them, right in the center of that ring. We have showed that we can beat you in the past and we will beat you again. This time it will be for those belts that you carry around.
Solie: I hear that the match will also be a Barbed wire match in which you can wear and use whatever you want in the ring.
Rogers: That's right Gordon. We asked for this type of match to show everyone that The Long Riders aren't the team that we are. There will be no rules and no interference from any of Angelo Poffo's stable. We are confident that the title will go around our waists after May the 12th.

commercial break.

Solie: Here are the National Tag...
Bill Irwin: So these midgets think that they can win a match that we grew up in? (laughs) They have no shot of beating us in a Barbed Wire match. Cattle and the Ranch is what we know and those jackasses fell right into our trap.
Scott Irwin: Those 2 dummies think that they have any shot of winning these belts right here? Well the only thing that they will have won is a trip to the Hospital and maybe get a 2 for 1 special as a reward for spending days in a Hospital bed.
Solie: Aren't the 2 of you just kind of short changing your opponents just a bit?
Bill: Shortchanging? The only thing that is short are those 2 midgets that will be across the ring from us.

Terry Daniels vs. Ken Timbs

Daniels is a bit more on the rougher side today as he is much more aggressive then we have ever seen him, not breaking until the count of 4 along the ropes. The young Marine uses his amateur background to halt any progress that Timbs tries to capitalize on. The finish is when Daniels rolls Timbs into the ropes and rolls him up in an O'Connor roll-up for the 3 count.

WINNER: Terry Daniels

Solie: (crowd cheers) Here is the National Heavyweight Champion "Hacksaw" Butch Reed along with Tommy "Wildfire" Rich.
Reed: Gordon Solie, that big cross-eyed sucka' Jim Duggan thinks that he can take this title that I worked so hard to get? He thinks that he can call himself Hacksaw, when there is only one Hacksaw in this sport? Well Duggan, you are going to be in for a big surprise when we go at it at the Omni on the 12th. You better strap up everything tight and you better get a lot of rest before that evening as you are in for one helluva fight!
Rich: "Did anyone hear say about getting fired up" (girls go crazy)? I hear that Pig face Anderson and that crazy Sawyer want to know on who my mystery partner is on the 12th. Well the only hint that I will give you this week is that you are both VERY familiar with him. (laughs)

commercial break.

Solie: I have now with his manager Sivi Afi, Yokozuna
Afi: We want to say one thing about the bodyslam challenge at the Omni on the 12th. Scott Hall has been saying that he is strong enough to pick up this man right here who weighs almost 600lbs? He can't pick his man up right here as he is simply un-moveable. Hall has gotten Yokozuna off-balanced a few times, but he has NEVER gotten him off his feet, no matter what he claims. That's all I have to say (walks off)

TV TITLE MATCH: (C) Stan "The Lariat" Hansen vs. "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff

The match is an even match for the first 10 minutes of this 15 minute time limit match. Hansen then hits an elbow to the jaw of Koloff, which staggers him into the ropes. Hansen charges and knocks Koloff over the ropes with a Lariat. Koloff is down on the concrete as Nick Patrick starts the count. Hansen breaks the count up several times and then The Iron Sheik appears to distract Hansen. This allows Koloff to come from behind and attack Hansen with his chain. Patirck calls for the bell as Koloff loses by Disqualification , but Koloff and now The Sheik are pounding on the TV champion. Bob Roop and Terry Daniels come in to even the odds and chase away the rule breaking duo.

WINNER: Stan Hanse via DQ and still champion

Solie: That was a shame that Koloff had to resort to using his chain to get disqualified.
Hansen: I want the Sheik and Koloff right now! Koloff, Sheik, both of your better have eyes in the back of those beady heads of yours. You will never know on when the Lariat is coming for you.

show signs off with closing graphics.

Lots of hot feuds brewing on the Superstation!

Anderson vs Armstrong is gonna be awesome, and I can't wait to see what goes down.

Also excited to see who the mystery partner for Wildfire is. 

Sheik and Koloff may have just screwed up big time, Hansen is pissed and that is bad news for anybody!

Riders/Fantastics in a barbed wire match! Wow. That is gonna be a war! I think the Irwins are taking them lightly though, and it may cost them.

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

Very much looking forward to Double A vs Brad Armstrong on May 12th. Brad's gonna become a hot commodity in the AWA in this game.

Very much agree with this. Love the push for Armstrong. 

Also intrigued by Ole/Buzz vs Tommy Rich and ??. Who is the mystery partner?

May 5th: Jaffa Mosque Shrine Center in Altoona, Pennsylvania

1. Les Thornton DRAW 20 minutes Johnny Rodz
2. Bob Roop over Jim Powers in 7:36
3. Scott Hall over Sivi Afi in 8:11
4. Iceman Parsons over "Mean" Mike Miller in 14:50
5. "Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff over Terry Daniels in 10:28
6. TV TITLE MATCH: (C) Stan Hansen over The Iron Sheik when Terry Daniels distracted the Sheik allowing Hansen to hit a Lariat from behind in 12:41
7. Ted Dibiase over David Sammartino in 18:39
8. "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer over Tommy Rich in 23:38
9. NATIONAL TAG TITLE: (C) The Long Riders 30 minute DRAW with The Fantastics
10. Lanny Poffo & Gary Hart over Killer Karl Krupp and Angelo Poffo in 9:13

May 6th: Canton Memorial Civic Center in Canton, Ohio

1. Shawn Michaels & Jim Powers defeat Pat Rose & Ken Timbs in 13:27
2. Baron Von Raschke over Johnny Rodz in 9:01
3. Yokozuna over Charlie Fulton & Omar Atlas in a handicap match in 5:47
4. Kelly Kiniski over Brian Adias in 19:44
5. Bob Roop DDQ The Iron Sheik in 11:18
6. Lanny Poffo over Killer Karl Krupp in 12:09
7. Arn Anderson over Brad Armstrong in 33:52
8. CANTON STREET FIGHT: The Masked Superstar over Ted Dibiase in 28:30
9. NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (C) "Hacksaw" Butch Reed over David Sammartino in 18:29

May 8th: Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio

1. Heaven's Angels over Shawn Michaels & Jim Powers in 12:08
2. Sivi Afi over Charlie Fulton in 7:30
3. Hiro Saito over Pat Rose in 9:45
4. Yokozuna DDQ Scott Hall in 12:49
5. The Gunslingers over Bob Roop & Terry Daniels in 11:44
6. Killer Karl Krupp over Baron Von Raschke by CO in 14:55
7. Brian Adias over Kelly Kiniski in 19:38
8. TV TITLE MATCH (C) Stan Hansen defeats "Mean" Mike Miller in 14:20
9. Tommy Rich, Brad Armstrong & Lanny Poffo over Ole Anderson, Buzz Sawyer & David Sammartino in 25:11

May 9th:  Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio

1. Pez Whatley over Jeff Sword in 9:02
2. Norvell Austin 20 minute DRAW Doug Vines
3. Kelly Kiniski over Brian Adias in 18:44
4. Scott Hall over Yokozuna via CO in 15:39
5. Baron Von Raschke over "Mean" Mike Miller in 11:47
6. NO DQ: Brad Armstrong over Ole Anderson in 17:00
7. " Hacksaw" Jim Duggan over Iceman Parsons in 22:48
8. Ted Dibiase over Killer Karl Krupp in 11:29
9. NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: (c) "HACKSAW" Butch Reed over The Arn Anderson in 24:55
10. NATIONAL TAG TITLES: The Fantastics over (C) The Long Riders by CO in 47:13
11: TEXAS DEATH MATCH: "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer over Tommy Rich after 11 falls and 55:03

So much going on here but it seems all eyes are on Arn vs. Brad, loser leaves town and wondering who will be Wildfire's partner??  Gonna be fun to see what happens!

Hansen has a strangle hold on that TV title but it looks like Sheik and Koloff are coming at him hard to take it away!

"That's all you need to know" Great seeing the Baron back on the Superstation. 

Buzz and Ole look vicious as they get ready for their big match with Tommy and a mystery partner. Man, I cant wait to find out who the partner is. That match is going to be brutal! 

I agree with everybody, Brad Armstrong is shaping up to be a big star. This feud with Arn has really elevated both of them. Good job on that.

I like this aggressive side of Daniels. 

Nice promo from Afi as he hypes up Yoko. Once again, great job pairing these two up. 

Fantastics are fired up for the Long Riders but a barb wire match is right up the Riders alley. 

Fun TV main event as Koloff and Sheik do a number on Hansen. I wouldn't want to be in the way of Hansen's path of destruction when he comes for payback. 

Fun loop. What I like is that you have the top feuds like Dibiase/Superstar, Reed/Duggan and Rich/Sawyer drawing the crowds, but there's also lower/middle card feuds like Yoko/Hall and Kiniski/Adias that gives everybody something interesting to do. I've also been a fan of prelim matches, it gives teams like Michaels and Powers a chance to develop. 

15 hours ago, spaldoni said:

"That's all you need to know" Great seeing the Baron back on the Superstation. 

Buzz and Ole look vicious as they get ready for their big match with Tommy and a mystery partner. Man, I cant wait to find out who the partner is. That match is going to be brutal! 

I agree with everybody, Brad Armstrong is shaping up to be a big star. This feud with Arn has really elevated both of them. Good job on that.

I like this aggressive side of Daniels. 

Nice promo from Afi as he hypes up Yoko. Once again, great job pairing these two up. 

Fantastics are fired up for the Long Riders but a barb wire match is right up the Riders alley. 

Fun TV main event as Koloff and Sheik do a number on Hansen. I wouldn't want to be in the way of Hansen's path of destruction when he comes for payback. 

Fun loop. What I like is that you have the top feuds like Dibiase/Superstar, Reed/Duggan and Rich/Sawyer drawing the crowds, but there's also lower/middle card feuds like Yoko/Hall and Kiniski/Adias that gives everybody something interesting to do. I've also been a fan of prelim matches, it gives teams like Michaels and Powers a chance to develop. 

I need to get Adias and "Mr." Kiniski involved more. I need to do a better job on my TV format.

Matches for the Big Mother's Day card at the Omni in Atlanta, Georgia

BODYSLAM CHALLENGE: Scott Hall vs. Yokozuna 
Iceman Parsons vs. "Mean" Mike Miller
Ted Dibiase vs. Killer Karl Krupp
Bob Roop vs. The Iron Sheik
Brian Adias vs. "Mr." Kiniski ( with Gene "Big Thunder" Kiniski)
TV TITLE" (c) Stan "The Man" Hansen vs. "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff
AWA WORLD TAG TITLE: (c) The Road Warriors vs. The Gunslingers
LOSER LEAVES TOWN: Brad Armstrong vs. Arn Anderson
NATIONAL TAG TITLE BARBED WIRE: (C) The Long Riders vs. The Fantastics
BATTLE OF THE HACKSAW'S: (c) Butch Reed vs. Jim Duggan
AWA WORLD TITLE: (c) Hulk Hogan (with Ted Dibiase) vs. The Masked Superstar (with Angelo Poffo)
Lanny Poffo vs. David Sammartino (with Angelo Poffo)
Tommy "Wildfire" Rich & Mystery Partner vs. Ole Anderson & "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer

Fun set of shows.  I love the suspense of the who the mystery partner could be!

Koloff vs Hansen on TV:  Awesome!

You must really love Rodz to give him 20 minutes.  I would try to avoid having multiple draws on the same show as later you had the Fantastics and Long Riders with the same finish.

Looking forward to seeing the big build of Dibiase as we had towards the summer

WTBS STUDIOS:
MAY 11TH:

Atlanta Braves Baseball cut show to 45 minutes.

Gordon Solie: Welcome to another week of Superstars of the Superstation.  First I like to welcome the AWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, The Road Warriors to the podium. You defend the titles on Sunday, May 12th against the Gunslingers ( "Pistol" Pez Whatley and ."38 Special" Norvell Austin)
Ellering: My men here aren't to concerned with our opposition tomorrow night at the Omni. We are more then curious however, about the Barbed Wire math between The Fantastics and The Long Riders for the National Tag Team Titles. The Winner there should be in line for a title shot in the near future. Tell him, Hawk.
Hawk: It doesn't matter to me or the big man over here and who we face. It could be the Gunslingers, The Sheiks, The Midnight Express or the winners of the Barbed Wire match. We will devour whoever is in front of us, right Animal.
Animal: As my partner Hawk said, it doesn't matter who we face, as long as we have someone to destroy, like these 2 punks in the ring now. Let's get em', Hawk:

The AWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, The Road Warriors vs. Pat Rose and Ken Timbs.

The Warriors attack before the bell as Animal pounds on Timbs, while Rose is getting manhandled by Hawk. Hawk gets thrown to the outside as it's poor Ken Timbs being fed to the Warriors. Hawk does several military presses with Timbs above his head and yells over to Animal if he wants some to. Animal tags in and does the same thing, but then slams Timbs hard to the canvas. Animal whips Timbs into the ropes and Animal spins him around in a powerful, powerslam that shakes every bone in Timbs body. Animal tags Hawk, who climbs to the top rope as Animal holds Timbs in position for the Doomsday Device. Hawk comes across the head and neck with a lariat that flips Timbs over before hitting the mat. Hawk presses his arms on top of Timbs as Nick Patrick counts Timbs out for the 3 count.

WINNERS: The AWA World Tag Champs, The Road Warriors.

Solie: I have out here now Brad Armstrong, who is going into the biggest match of his short career. How are you feeling Brad.
Armstrong: Well Mr. Solie, I would be lying if I didn't say that I was a bit nervous as Georgia is my home, as well as these wonderful fans out here. I'm going to channel all of my nervous towards Arn Anderson and what he and his Uncle Ole did to my Father. Anderson, you better strap those boots on tight as it's going to be a bumpy ride for you tomorrow night.

commercial break.

Solie: I have now Mr. Kelly Kiniski. I'm curious as I haven't seen your Father, Gene around much lately.
Kiniski: Don't you worry about my Father as he knew that I didn't need anymore advice in beating Brian Adias. He went back home in Thunder Bay, Ontario to go back to fish.
Solie: I hear that you just came off a successful tour of the Orient just recently.
Kiniski: Yes, I showed the Japanese on how dominant CANADIAN wrestlers are and that we are the best in the world. I looked as it as a tune-up, just like my match with Adias is going to be. I'm on to bigger and better things after I dispose of Adias tomorrow night.

Solie: At this time I have The Masked Superstar, who is going for the AWA World Heavyweight Championship and has to wrestle the dominant champion, The Incredible Hulk Hogan.
Superstar: What I want to know is why Ted Dibiase is going to be in the corner of Hogan. I'm telling you that it's a conspiracy against Angelo Poffo and myself by the AWA to keep me from winning the championship.
Soile: I hear that Dibiase asked Hogan if he could accompany Hogan to the ring as you will have your manager, Angelo Poffo in your corner. You have to admit that Angelo has had a tendency to get involved in some of your matches.
Superstar: Angelo DOES NOT interfere in my matches. He simply points out to the crooked referee's in Georgia that my opponent is using illegal means to try and win the contest. If Dibiase gets involved then we will file a formal protest the very next day to the AWA to get him barred from Georgia.

commercial break.

Solie: I have message from Tommy Rich's partner tomorrow night as they go against Ole Anderson & Buzz Sawyer.
(Dark room Dusty Rhodes appears ). OLE AN DER SONNNN, BUZZ SOY ER. I'm coming back to right a wrong and to help my good friend Tommy "Wildfire" Rich in his battle against you 2 rattlesnakes. OLE AN DER SONNNN, did you think that I would never come back to Georgiaaaa to get my revenge against you? Ole An der sonnn, who are lower then the gum on my shoe and you are the Devil himself and I'm here to get the Devil out of Georgia by cutting of it's head. (serious voice) Ole Anderson, Buzz Sawyer you day has come and it's tomorrow night at the Omni and the revenge will be sweet.

Ole Anderson: (irate) RHODES, you didn't learn your lesson after I broke your arm the last time you were here. I'm glad it's you as it means that I that I can now PERMANITELY put you out for GOOD!

Les Thornton vs. Scott Hall

Hall uses his power to get the advantage over the much wiser veteran. Every time Les thinks he has an advantage, the young powerhouse simply uses his strength to power out of the situation. Hall works on the back of his opponent with a few slams and suplexes. Thornton is whipped into the far corner and comes out bouncing so hard that he goes right into the waiting arms of Hall, who put the "Big Squeeze" on Thornton, who quickly submits.

WINNER Via Submission, Scott Hall

Solie: Tomorrow night you have your biggest match to date as you face off against Yokozuna in a Body slam challenge.
Hall: That right Mr. Solie, the winner is the one who can slam the other. It's that simple and I hope that he is ready because he is going to get the "Big Squeeze" before getting slammed through the canvas

commercial break.

Angelo Poffo: Before you can say something smart, Solie, give me that mic as I will do the talking. My ungrateful Son, Lanny is going to get his tomorrow night when my REAL son, David Sammartino is going to whip the mat up with you. David has been in secret training the past several days working on moves that will bring pout your weaknesses. Lanny, after David is done with you, I'm going to change his name to Poffo as my first son will no longer exist. (walks away)

Solie: Well, that was some very strong words from Angelo Poffo. I have now The Iron Sheik and The Russian Bear, Ivan Koloff. Mr. Koloff, you have yourself a match against The World TV Champion, Stan The Man Hansen tomorrow night.
Koloff: Yes, I have a match against this so called champion that you have around here. Last week was just a taste of what this Hansen is going to get tomorrow night. I will bring the belt back to the Kremlin and I will be a conquering hero to all of those that despise America and the way they try to bully everyone all over the world.
Sheik: IRAN, #1, RUSSIA, #1. USA, POOOHY

commercial break

Solie: Mr. Reed, you have someone who wants that title tomorrow night in "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Reed: That Duggan has been a thorn in my side for several years now. He thinks that he is the true Hacksaw in wrestling, but I have been doing it better and for much longer then he has. That cross-eyed sucka' thinks that he can get this belt right here, then he better bring everything that he has 
Solie: Iceman Parsons, you have a match against someone who is trying to climb back up into the championship picture in "Mean" Mike Miller
Parsons: That's right, Mr. Solie. Miller is a tough customer, but he is just some ol' roody-poo who's trying to make a name at my expense. It's about time that those around here just to take me seriously, as I live by the code of the streets in that sometimes you have to take what you want.

Solie: That match between Reed & Duggan should be a barnburner. Now I have the AWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, The Incredible Hulk Hogan. Thank you for doing his champ as I know that your time is extremely limited.
Hogan: No Problem Gordon. So The Masked Superstar thinks that everyone is trying to keep him from getting this title right here. There is no body trying to do that, it's just him crying about not getting a shot when he wanted one. The reason Ted Dibiase is at ringside, is that he asked me if he could be my second in order for him to keep an eye on that cheating Poffo. I see nothing wrong with it and neither did the AWA.
Solie: So you have no problem with the man who also wants your title being in your corner?
Hogan: I know that Dibiase is now an honorable man and that he wouldn't try to do anything against me. We had a long talk and the next time in Georgia, I might be defending this title belt against him and may the best man win.

May 12th: The Omni in Atlanta, Georgia

1. BODYSLAM CHALLENGE: Yokozuna defeats Scott Hall after Hall's back goes out on him after the 10:22 mark. Yokozuna is then able to slam Hall for the victory.
2. The Iron Sheik over Bob Roop after a referee stoppage when Roop passed out from the camel clutch in 12:49
3. Iceman Parsons defeats "Mean" Mike Miller when Parsons wins with a hip attack after 11:53
4. Ted Dibiase over "Killer" Karl Krupp in 9:01 when Dibiase pins Krupp after a snap powerslam.
5. Mr. Kiniski defeats Brain Adias in 15:27 when Adias slips off the top rope and Kiniski hits him with a Russian leg sweep for the win.
6. AWA WORLD TAG TITLES: (c) The Road Warriors defeat The Gunslingers in 11:38 when Animal pinned Whatley after the Doomsday Device.
7. LOSER LEAVES TOWN: Arn Anderson over Brad Armstrong in 28:47 after Anderson hits Armstrong with some brass knuckles he "found" outside the ring.
8. Lanny Poffo defeats David Sammartino in 21:00 when Poffo hits a move he calls a senton splash off the top rope. After the match, Poffo attacks his dad Angelo until referee Scrappy McGowen is able to break things up.
9. WORLD TV TITLE: (c) Stan Hansen DQ win over Ivan Koloff in 13:21 when The Iron Sheik attacks Hansen to break up a pin fall after Hansen hit the Lariat on Koloff. 
10. NATIONAL TAG TITLES: (c) The Long Riders over The Fantastics when Bill Irwin pinned Tommy Rogers, even though Rogers foot was on the bottom rope after 34:51.
11. NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (C) "Hacksaw" Butch Reed DDQ "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan when both men threw Nick Patrick to the canvas when they were fighting in the corner after 20:11. The fight continued until several wrestlers came down to break things up. During the melee, Iceman Parsons accidentally knocked Reed down to the canvas.
12. Ole Anderson & "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer over Tommy Rich and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes when Rich was pinned by Sawyer after 18:45. All 4men were a bloody mess and Sawyer needed help getting back to the dressing room.
13. AWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (C) Hulk Hogan was DQ when Ted Dibiase hit the Masked Superstar after The Superstar hit Hogan with a loaded mask in 27:19. This caused a bloody Hogan to go after Angelo Poffo until The Long Riders & David Sammartino beat down Hogan & Dibiase. Lanny Poffo and The Road Warriors made the save.

Stacked card at the Omni!!

Double A sends Brad packing with some Knucks that he "found." Wonder who left those laying around outside of the ring.

Lanny picks up a big win and then snap on his Dad and has to be pulled off by the ref. Aggressive Lanny is cool!

Irwins retain again! The Fantastics can not catch a break.

The Hacksaws fight to a Double DQ, but Parsons hitting Reed may end up being the bigger story.

The tag team blood bath was probably something to see, I'm sure Rich and Buzz aren't done yet.

Big schmoz in the main event, and I get the feeling before all is said and done, we are gonna see Hogan and Dibiase going at it.

Good stuff man!

Man, I couldn't wait for the Omni card and brother it delivered! 

Yoko body slams Hall to get the best of him. 

Sheik looks strong by passing out Roop with the camel clutch! 

I've mentioned I like the Kiniski/Adias feud. I really liked that Kiniski promo on TV. Kiniski gets the win and I have a feeling he's moving up. 

Road Warriors come to town and retain against the Gunslingers. 

After a solid feud, Arn Anderson sends Brad packing. Arn moves up a notch after this feud. 

I'm sure Lanny excited the crowd with that Senton as he puts David down. Looks like Lanny still has a lot of hatred towards his father.

Sheik interferes and saves Koloff from a pin. I'm sure Sheik is on Hansen's list. 

Fantastics put up a fight but the Long Riders retain. The fans got their money's worth with a 34 minute barb wire match.

Reed and Duggan go to a double DQ but the interesting part was Parson's accidently hitting Reed.

WOW! The American Dream comes to town and teams with Rich against Sawyer and Ole! What a brawl! Sawyer gets the pin on Rich but it defiantly took a toll. 

Main Event time as Dibiase saves Hogan after Superstar hits him with the loaded mask. Dibiase seemed justified in his actions, we'll see where this goes. 

Awesome job! 

May 13th: Cobb County Civic Center in Marietta, Georgia

1.  Jim Powers over Ken Timbs in 7:35
2.  Baron Von Raschke defeats Charlie Fulton in 11:49
3.  Pen Whatley over Shawn Michaels in 9:28
4. Norvell Austin over Sivi Afi in 10:58
5. Mr. Kiniski over Brian Adias in 14:22
6. TV TITLE: (C) Stan Hansen DQ Win over Ivan Koloff in 12:11
7. Arn Anderson over Iceman Parsons in 18:39
8. Lanny Poffo over David Sammartino in 23:18
9. Ted Dibiase over Killer Karl Krupp in 15:47

May 15th: Municipal Auditorium in Columbus, Georgia

1.  Doug Vines defeats Pat Rose in 8:01
2. Ben Bassarab over Jeff Sword in 14:39
3. Yokozuna over Scott Hall in 13:20
4. Brian Adias over "Mean" Mike Miller in 11:52
5. Arn Anderson over Iceman Parsons in 17:39
6. NATIONAL TAG TITLES: (C) The Long Riders over The Fantastics in 28:30
7. Baron Von Raschke over Killer Karl Krupp in 11:37
8. Buzz Sawyer & Ole Anderson over Tommy Rich & Stan Hansen in 26:18
9. NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (C) Hacksaw Reed DDQ Hacksaw Duggan after 39:07
10. Ted Dibiase, Lanny Poffo & Gary Hart defeats Masked Superstar, David Sammartino & Angelo Poffo in 32:28

May 17th: Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center in Augusta, Georgia

1.  Charlie Fulton over Pat Rose in 12:43
2.  Johnny Rodz defeats Shawn Michaels in 10:35
3.  Ben Bassarab over Jim Powers in 8:22
4. Arn Anderson over Brian Adias in 19:50
5. The Gunslingers over Heaven's Angels in 9:32
6. Tommy Rogers over Scott Irwin via DQ in 17:19
7. David Sammartino over Lanny Poffo in 14:29
8. Tommy Rich DDQ Buzz Sawyer in 22:18
9. NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (C) Hacksaw Reed over Ivan Koloff in 17:30