Pro Wrestling Only

Pacific Coast Wrestling

rainmakerrtv

Tenta makes a huge splash in his debut. 

Payne is dishing out the pain. 

I like the Rainbow Warriors story. Sweet finisher. 

Grizzly might've got counted out, but he was still ready to go. I bet Oliver respected that a bit. 

Big changes going down with the Brigade. Rotunda, Gator and Mega Man leave with class. In comes Konnan and Mr. Cool Curt Hennig. I know for a fact, Rotunda has been scouted. 

Burke wins the battle of vets.

Cornette seems to have an interest in Warrior but I think Warrior rides alone. 

Blackman looks good but nobody escapes the Crossface Chicken Wing. 

LA always delivers a great show,

I think Black Tiger earned himself a LHW title shot.

Konan and Sabu is a fun match up. 

TEXAS RED is back!!! LOL, I would've gotten my money's worth by seeing that look on Rose's face. I'm liking this new change in Red. 

Windham walks out with the title but man TNT did a number on him. I'm sure Barry will be more than happy to grant a rematch. 

Santa Barbara, 

Cactus Jack made a smart career move going to Pacific. 

My man St. Clair once again proves his toughness with that win over Rick Gantner. 

Ed Gantner fares better than his brother tonight. 

Owen and Young are putting on some classics. 

Badd Co. proves their heel turn was for the best. 

Big time upset for poor Cornette. I'm seeing some title shots in the future. 

Awesome week in Pacific! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, spaldoni said:

Cornette seems to have an interest in Warrior but I think Warrior rides alone. 

Had to put a bit of thought in how to write this one. I have had all of the various managers scouting Dingo Warrior, but being a big Cornette fan, I know he utterly despised Warrior in real life. I made the decision to have him check Warrior out, but be gone by the end of the match, indicating he didn't see what the fuss was all about.

A bunch of great matches here!

I'm looking forward to see what Cactus Jack gets up to.

The Midnight Express are always going to pull off a killer main event, especially with great opponents like these. I loved the chaotic finish, and look forward to seeing how Severn, Jarrett and Pillman can follow this up!

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Victoria Memorial Arena, Victoria, on ESPN / TSN, January 28th

Cactus Jack vs. Ryan Shoulders

Mick Foley – Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBI

Although he had a previous match on a house show , this would be the debut of Cactus Jack on PCW television. A frankly bizarre looking individual with stringy dark hair, beard, gap toothed grin and leopard print boots, Cactus made for one of the odder competitors to make their debut in the territory. That said, the fans were intrigued by his wild persona and loose limbed, reckless brawling style. He was all over Shoulders from the beginning, and Shoulders had no idea where Cactus was coming for him. Cactus polished him off with a Russian Legsweep and was laughing as he made the cover. Even in the colourful roster of Pacific Coast Wrestling, young Cactus Jack stands out as one of a kind.

Texas Red vs. Fit Finlay

MEAN MARK CALLOUS 8X10 PHOTO WRESTLING PICTURE WCW CLOSE UP THE UNDERTAKER  | eBayEvery Version Of Finlay, Ranked Worst To Best | TheSportster

Last week, Texas Red made his triumphant return to the Pacific Coast against the Playboy Club. But it is a sober, more serious Texas Red than the young man we had last seen in PCW. Tonight, he would be facing a stern test against a man who is harder than the proverbial coffin nail. The Belfast Bruiser gave Red a ferocious battle, blistering with every shot that landed. Since his return, Red has been using a Tombstone Piledriver, a finisher that Finlay has also used, but any time he came close to hitting it, Finlay fought like a demon to escape. At one point, it looked like Red might need to use his terrifying Heart Punch as the only way to put Finlay down. But Red thought better of it and executed a chokeslam to finally get the win over Finlay. After the match, Red helped Finlay up and the two slapped palms before going their separate ways. If there was any doubt before, Texas Red is definitely back and ready to make an impact.

Dingo Warrior vs. Shawn Cohen

Dingo Warrior aka Ultimate warrior wccw | Wwe legends, Wrestling  superstars, Professional wrestling

The always eccentric Dingo Warrior did what he does like no other, namely rampage over poor Cohen before hitting his Gorilla Press Slam and Splash combo to put Cohen out of his misery. Dingo has been drawing the attention of various factions in PCW, with several managers and wrestlers trying to scout or recruit him to their cause. This time out, Percy Pringle was present and tried to converse with Dingo as he left the ring, but the face painted one wouldn't give him so much as the time of day. He may be having a lot of success in the ring, but Dingo Warrior hasn't been making a lot of friends.

Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) vs. Maxx Payne & Lord Humongous

Gallery - Online World of Wrestlingimage.png.7be12b2b0c294826b36b197b636a552c.pngMaxx PaynePage 2 - 10 wrestlers who secretly hated their gimmicks

The Crazy Gang have been on a campaign of terror through Pacific Coast Wrestling, with their newest members doing a lot of damage in a short period of time. Black Gold were determined not to be the next victims of Payne and Humongous but they had a very steep hill to climb. While they gave a good accounting of themselves, they wound up being just plain overpowered , with Payne forcing Blackman to submit to the Payne Killer. The Crazy Gang looked ready to do more damage after the end of the match, but the rest of the Five Man Army ran out to make sure that didn't happen. Payne and Humongous are serving notice to the rest of PCW, although one can imagine what Ron Simmons will have something to say about that once he returns.

Interview : Frank Bonnema stands in the ring

Bonnema : Ladies and gentlemen, my next guests are … * deep sigh * no strangers to this segment. "Playboy" Buddy Rose and the Playboy Club!

The crowd explodes in boos as Rose, Ed Wiskowski, Fit Finlay, and the Sheepherders come out with sour looks on their faces. Rose in particular looks boiling mad.

Legend Playboy Buddy Rose Found Dead - OWWProWresBlog: Mid-South Wrestling 12/3/1981 ReviewEvery Version Of Finlay, Ranked Worst To Best | TheSportsterThe Sheepherders | Wrestling posters, Wrestling wwe, Pro wrestling

Wiskowski : Well, Buddy Rose, it's starting to look like your recent confidence is starting to fade. Care to comment on that?

Rose : IT'S A CONSPIRACY! I can't get a fair match to take my Pacific Heavyweight Title from that punk, Barry Windham. Rip Oliver just won't leave me alone. They bring in some Sumo wrestler to try to take advantage of me. And now they dig up freaking Texas Red, of all people, to make my life even more miserable. Well, I have had enough! The Playboy Club is sick and tired of … oh, for Christ's sake, WHAT NOW?

All eyes turn to the curtain as Cannonball Grizzly, of all people, comes out. Unlike his usually confident demanour, he seems unusually self conscious as he comes out and stands opposite Buddy Rose.

Talking Shop: Cannonball Grizzly/PN News (ex-WCW) |

Rose : Alright, you've got a lot of nerve coming out and bothering me. What do you want, punk? Do you want to challenge me? Do you want to challenge the Playboy Club? Say your piece, boy, because you don't have long.

Grizzly : Mr. Rose … I am so sorry for interrupting you. I don't want to challenge you. I just want to say something. I know I am new to PCW, but I have been a wrestling fan all my life. I've watched PCW and always swore one day I would make it there. I was determined to follow in the footsteps of my hero, the greatest wrestler ever … "Playboy" Buddy Rose! (Rose looks surprised but slowly nods in appreciation) You are a legend, sir, and it was always my dream to join you in the Playboy Club. Well, I made it to Pacific Coast Wrestling, and what I see turns my stomach. The PCW officials, Rip Oliver, Texas Red … everyone trying to stack the deck because they know they can never match up to the Playboy. It just ain't right! Well, I'm not going to just stand by and let them do that to you. I know I am new, but if there is anything I can do to help the Playboy club … well, it would be an honour to lend a hand, sir.

Buddy Rose looks thoughtful as he takes in what the young superstar has said.

Rose : Kid, you're alright in my books. I've seen what you can do, and I must say I am duly impressed. Now, normally, this is where I would say that the Playboy Club is all full up and there is no space for you. (Grizzly looks disappointed.) But I like your attitude. You showed respect, something that has been sorely lacking from everyone else outside the Club. So I'll tell you what. We'll give you a try out. Show us what you've got. Do something for us, anything. If you can prove your worth, well, we'll consider your position.

Grizzly : Thank you so much , Mr. Rose, I swear I won't let you down.

Curt Hennig vs. Osten Taylor

NEW PHOTO ESSAY - CURT HENNIG (PART 1)

The PCW fans were especially keen to see the return to the area of Curt Hennig. The second generation star came to prominence early in his career in the Pacific Northwest and was making his return hot on the heels of his challenge for the AWA World Title. Hennig displayed all the skill and fire that has made him one of the fastest rising stars in the world of wrestling, easily knocking Taylor around the ring with precision dropkicks before pinning him with a cradle suplex. Looks like Hennig is set to pick up right where he left off, as a top contender.

John Tenta vs. Rick Gantner

earthquake wwe cheap onlineBULL PAIN Rick Gantner Badass Biker Thug Classic Pro Wrestling Heel -  YouTube

Ever since his arrival in PCW, the former Sumo wrestler John Tenta has made a huge impact, getting wins and sending the Playboy Club into disarray . He would square off with one half of the Wild Bulls, the always intimidating Rick Gantner. Gantner was more than willing to throw down with the man known as Kototenzan, and the result was a match that shook the ring. Neither men held back, but Tenta was able to catch Gantner coming off the ropes with a powerslam. He followed up with the running sitdown splash that the fans have dubbed the Big Quake and got the victory. There is a major new player on the Pacific Coast, and his name is John Tenta.

Cactus Jack seems to have found a home in PCW.

Finley is being a surprisingly good sport recently. Nice touch having Red be tempted to use the heart punch.

DW has found a nice rhythm. Show up...smash some goober...reject the advances of some manager....start over next week.

Pringle may not have made headway with DW but Payne & Humongous show that the Crazy Gang already has plenty of firepower.

Well I was right about Rose being involved with Grizzly going after Oliver but the exact reason surprised me. Let's see what the big man's try out intales.

"Cool" Curt makes a successful return to the northwest.

Tenta with a statement making singles win over one half of PCW's most dominant team.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver on Pacific Super Cards on ESPN / TSN , January 29th

Shane Douglas vs. Bob Backlund

Once again, all of the other members of the Kinghts Templar were at ringside for this match, watching in rapt attention. Douglas gave a good accounting of himself against the former world champion, but the canny Backlund was able to block an attempted belly to belly suplex and reverse it into a rollup for the one two three.

Curt Hennig vs. Mando Guerrero

Hennig continued his winning ways with a victory over Mando Guerrero with a cradle suplex.

Brian Adams vs. Ed Gantner

This was a hard hitting and highly competitive match where Gantner blocked a front kick by Adams and followed up with the Bull Hammer (running forearm smash to the face) to get the win.

Texas Red vs. Sabu

Although Red towered over the youngest member of the Crazy Gang, Sabu was certainly not taking a back seat with regards to aggression. Sabu tore into the big Texan, and it was all Red could to try to contain him. Red was ultimately able to catch him with a chokeslam and get the pin, but you could tell that he had been in a fight to get it.

Leo Burke vs. One Man Gang

Burke fought hard against the Big 747 but could not overcome his sheer size and power, being pinned after an Avalanche in the corner. After the match, One Man Gang got out his chain, looking to do some serious damage to Burke. Shane Douglas, Steve Blackman and Art Barr tried to rescue him, but were intercepted by the other members of the Crazy Gang. But someone came into the ring from the other direction and knocked Gang to the ground with a big punch. It was Ronnie Garvin ! Garvin had not been seen in PCW for over 2 years, but had come back just in time to save his former partner. He hit several solid punches on the Gang, and Gang seemed ready to go at it with him, but Gary Hart ordered him out of the ring and to the back. Garvin has made a welcome return to the Pacific Coast, but he may well have made some bitter enemies.

Barry Windham & Konnan vs. TNT & Mr. Hito

This was a knock down, drag out fight between two very intensely competitive teams that ended when Windham was able to put Hito down with a running bulldog headlock.

Lights Out Match : Rip Oliver & Tabarnak De Team (Jos LeDuc & Pierre Carl Ouellet) vs. Buddy Rose & The Sheepherders

This was a bloody, brutal affair, with the Lights Out stipulation meaning there were no rules and falls counted anywhere. The Sheepherders finally put an end to the match when they dropped Ouellet chest first on the ringside barricade for the pinfall.

Backlund teaches Douglas a valuable lesson.

Henning continues his roll with a win over Mando.

Adams fights hard but there's no getting up from the Bull Hammer.

Red vs Sabu sounds like my kind of crazy.

OMG gets another win over Burke but the big story is the return of Ronnie Garvin.

The PCW Heavyweight Champion brings victory home for the Brigade in the official main event.

Lights Out matches were made for violent psychos like The Sheepherders.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Kelowna Memorial Arena, Kelowna, January 30th

Vic Steamboat vs. Chavo Guerrero

Steamboat hit a top rope flying cross body press on Chavo for the win

Cannonball Grizzly vs. Steve Blackman

Grizzly pinned Blackman with the Cannonball Crush (top rope splash)

The Hart Foundation vs. Hector & Eddie Guerrero

This was a fast paced and exciting bout, with young Eddie being especially impressive in how aggressive he was. That ended up costing him, as Bret ducked under an attempted top rope flying clothesline, then wrapped Eddie up in a double leg cradle to get the hard fought victory

Gary Young & Jack Victory vs. British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside)

With their mentor Bob Backlund and the rest of the Knights Templar at ringside, Young and Victory showed incredible focus and pulled off something of an upset as Victory pinned Brookside with the Victory-Plex

Tony St. Clair & Black Tiger vs. The Bomb Squad (Chris Candido & Al Snow)

St. Clair and Tiger were determined to even the count for the evening against the Knights Templar, and Tiger caught Candido out of the corner with a Sunset Flip to get the pinfall. After the match , Tiger pointed at Candido and then at his own waist, indicating that he should get a match for Candido's Pacific Light Heavyweight Title.

Dan Severn, Jeff Jarrett & US Steel  vs. The Midnight Express & Big Bubba Rogers

After early dominance, Camp Cornette have run into a considerable stumbling block in the team of Severn and Jarrett. This time, PCW's Odd Couple have brought in somebody big enough to hold off Big Bubba in US Steel, and they took advantage when Cornette's men were unable to stop Jarrett from forcing Eaton to submit to the Figure Four Leglock.

The younger Steamboat impresses with a win in the opener.

Cannonball Crushes Blackman!

Eddie's aggression costs him & Hector.

The Knights Templer & The British Invasion break even. Though points to Black Tiger for beating the Light Heavyweight Champion again.

The Odd Couple prove they have the MXE's number and certainly have a title match coming now.

Cactus Jack is getting noticed.

Red shows Finlay some respect. 

Dingo Warrior remains a lone wolf. 

Payne and Humongous, now that's a frightening duo. 

Seems like a pretty smart move by Grizzly. Let's see if it works out. 

The AWA misses Curt Hennig but I have a feeling he's going to win some gold in Pacific. 

Tenta gets a lot of credibility with that win over Gantner. 

Vancouver,

Mr. Backlund once again sets an example to the Knights. 

Good weekend for Hennig. 

I've always loved Gantner's finisher. 

RON GARVIN is back! Knocking OMG down with a punch is one hell of a way to return. 

The fan's get their money's worth with a lights out match. Devastating move by the Sheepherders.

Kelowna,

Young Eddie is gaining some valuable experience.  

Backlund's mentoring is really working. I'm enjoying this story. 

Yea, I think Black Tiger has defiantly earned himself a LHW title shot. Candido' might be in trouble. 

US Steel does a great job countering Bubba and might have helped get the Odd Couple a title shot. 

Special Announcement

We are just a few weeks away from PCW's first big show of 1987, Aloha Spectacular, and this will be another 2 night extravaganza. Pacific Coast Wrestling is proud to announce the double main event what is bound to be an incredible show in Hawaii :

Night One

Pacific Television Title Match : Big Bubba Rogers (c) vs. Brian Pillman

Night Two 

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Barry Windham (c) vs. TNT

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Portland Sports Arena, Portland , on ESPN / TSN , February 4th

Leo Burke vs. Cactus Jack

Leo Burke - IMDb Mick Foley – Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBI

Last week, young Cactus Jack made his TV debut. Tonight, he would take on the veteran Burke. He came out a house afire, throwing wild lefts and rights. Burke seemed initially caught off guard by Cactus' reckless style but was more than willing to throw down with him. The more experienced Burke maintained his poise throughout the match, but Cactus kept throwing everything he had at him. Cactus tried to go for his finisher, the side Russian legsweep, but Burke blocked it and countered with a belly to back suplex to score the pinfall. Burke had a grin after the match, clearly impressed by the challenge that the rookie had given him, and shook hands with Cactus after the match.

US Steel vs. Bob Orton

Making Waves in the WWF: Tugboat Becomes Typhoon | Ring the Damn Bellimage.png.4b7045972cb461f8b76ab620451cbddf.png

Several weeks ago on Pacific Super Cards, Cowboy Bob got a tainted win over young US Steel. Steel demanded a rematch and tonight he was granted it. Orton was clearly taking Steel a lot more seriously than before, doing everything he could to wear down the big man including several flagrantly illegal chokeholds. Steel gutted it out and came back hard, bowling Orton over with big shoulder tackles and clotheslines. Orton ended up deciding to go back to the same well that he had before, loading something into his elbow pad. But when he went for a running forearm smash, Steel dodged it and Orton instead hit the ref. Orton and Steel continued to slug it out until the ref recovered and called for the DQ. US Steel got the win, but you could tell he was disappointed and wanted a decisive victory over the Ace of the Crazy Gang.

Dingo Warrior vs. Brook Geraghty

Dingo Warrior aka Ultimate warrior wccw | Wwe legends, Wrestling  superstars, Professional wrestling

Dingo's power and dominance has drawn the attention of several different factions in his past few matches. Tonight, Bob Backlund and the rest of the Knights Templar were in attendance at the back of the arena, observing silently as Dingo dismantled poor Brook Geraghty. After the inevitable press slam and splash finish, Dingo glowered at the Knights Templar as he left the ring, but Backlund and his men simply continued staring at him, stone faced.

Curt Hennig vs. "Mean" Mike Miller

NEW PHOTO ESSAY - CURT HENNIG (PART 1)Mean" Mike Miller wants Grappler's PNW Title!! - YouTube

The members of the Brigade and the Crazy Gang have been at each others' throats for over a year, but the dastardly attack on Ron Simmons a couple of weeks ago kicked the hatred up into the stratosphere. Hennig, one of the newest members of the Brigade, was eager to jump into the fray, signing a match against with the leader of the Crazy Gang, "Mean" Mike Miller. Miller came out accompanied not just by his manager Percy Pringle III but also fellow Crazy Gang members Maxx Payne and Lord Humongous. Hennig was no fool and brought out Konnan and Barry Windham for backup, and both sides watched each other warily throughout the match. The pair were evenly matched, with Hennig's speed and technical expertise clashing with Miller's bare knuckle intensity. Miller thought he had it in the bag when he set up Hennig for the over the shoulder neckbreaker, but Hennig blocked it and countered with a backslide that just barely kept Miller's shoulders down for the three count. After the match, Payne and Humongous wanted to go after the Brigade, but Miller and Pringle ordered them to stand down, clearly planning on finding the right opportunity. This showdown is bound to be explosive when it happens.

Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) & Art Barr vs. Hector, Mando & Eddie Guerrero

Gallery - Online World of Wrestlingimage.png.7be12b2b0c294826b36b197b636a552c.pngArt Barr aka Love Machine | Pro wrestling, Detroit news, WrestlingHéctor Guerrero — The Movie Database (TMDB)Mando Guerrero – Online World of WrestlingPin by Maria Mahoney on WTF | Eddie guerrero, Wrestling superstars, Pro  wrestling

The two youngest members of the two sides, Art Barr and Eddie Guerrero , have started off their careers with a quickly erupting rivalry with each other. Both men were eager to square off with each other, and spent most of their time when they were on the ring apron calling to be brought back into the match. This proved to be a costly distraction for Art Barr, as Hector took advantage of his fixation on his youngest brother by trapping him in the Guerrero Clutch for the win. Both men are going to need to learn to focus on the match at hand sooner or later.

Texas Red vs. Ed Wiskowski

MEAN MARK CALLOUS 8X10 PHOTO WRESTLING PICTURE WCW CLOSE UP THE UNDERTAKER  | eBay ProWresBlog: Mid-South Wrestling 12/3/1981 Review

It didn't take long for Texas Red to create a stir in Pacific Coast Wrestling. Pretty much from the moment of his return, he has drawn the ire of the Playboy Club, and tonight he must face Buddy Rose's right hand man, The Polish Prince . Easy Ed went after the tall Texan hard. But Red meant business. Hardly the Uncle Chuckletrousers of Wrestling before he left PCW, his outlook has become even more serious on his return, with the all black gear, gloves and long duster coat that he wore to the ring emphasizing his intense disposition. After several minutes of ferocious brawling, Buddy Rose, Fit Finlay and the Sheepherders charged into the ring to attack Red, followed swiftly by Rip Oliver, John Tenta and Tabarnak De Team to even the sides. The ref threw out the match, and once order had been restored by security, PCW Commissioner Dutch Savage came out and announced that tomorrow night at the Portland Memorial Coliseum , there would be a no DQ match between Rose, Wiskowski and Finlay on one side, and Oliver, Tenta and Texas Red on the other. He added that , as a stipulation to maintain some kind of order, the Sheepherders and TDT were banned from interfering in the match, under penalty of incredibly stiff fines.

Cactus may have just saved himself a spot in the army.

Steel may have gotten a win tonight but matters still aren't settled with Orton.

I really don't think Dingo would fit in with Backlund's boys.

Henning scores one for the Brigade but Miller & Pringle aren't gonna take this sitting down.

Barr & Eddie seem drawn to each other, to their mutual detriment.

The show closes with a mass brawl & the announcement of a no dq six man in Portland! This is gonna get nuts.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Portland Memorial Coliseum , Portland , on ESPN / TSN Pacific Super Cards, February 5th

Ron Garvin vs. Mr. Hito

After his return to PCW last week coming to the rescue of Leo Burke, Garvin made his in ring return tonight in a blistering hard hitting battle with the Japanese veteran Hito where Garvin ultimately prevailed by putting Hito down with a piledriver

Brian Pillman vs. Chavo Guerrero

These two had a real barn burner of a match that Pillman won with a top rope flying sunset flip

Tabarnak De Team (Jos Leduc & Pierre Carl Ouellet) vs. The Sheepherders

As you can imagine, this was a long crazy brawl that wound up going to a no Contest with all four men slugging it out in the ring at once

Tony St. Clair vs. Eddie Guerrero

St. Clair certainly had his hands full with the young Latin firecracker but was ultimately able to get the win with the floating Butterfly suplex

Pacific Television Title Match : Big Bubba Rogers © vs. Vic Steamboat

Steamboat put in a ferocious challenge to Big Bubba and went for the top rope flying cross body press, but Bubba caught him in mid air and hit a power slam to successfully defend his title

2/3 Falls Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Midnight Express © vs. Jeff Jarrett & Dan Severn

1st Fall : Stan Lane caught Jarrett coming off the ropes with a Savate kick to the jaw for the pin

2nd Fall : Dan Severn forced Bobby Eaton to tap out to a cross armbreaker

3rd Fall : Both teams went to a 45 minute time limit draw

Result : Draw

No DQ match : Rip Oliver, John Tenta & Texas Red vs. Buddy Rose, Ed Wiskowski & Fit Finlay (The Sheepherders and Tabarnak De Team banned from interfering)

This battle went back and forth but it seemed like Oliver's team had turned the tide. However, out of nowhere, Cannonball Grizzly charged into the ring and ambushed Texas Red with a belly to belly suplex. While the Playboy Club held off Oliver and Tenta while Grizzly hit the Cannonball Crush (top rope flying splash) on Red not once, but twice. Rose then dashed over and got the pinfall on the prone Texan. Red was clearly in agony as Oliver and Tenta helped him from the ring, all while Rose, Grizzly and the Playboy Club gloated.

I like the way you have this show put together. It is easy to read to right to the point. Pillman.. in 87... all the potential in the world. Eddie is in the same boat. These guys could be real foundations. I awesome love Big Bubba... I've said it before... he may be the guy who I am pulling for the most in this world of wrestling.

I really like the format of the 2/3 Falls match. The draw is always an interesting finish... what is the next match that these two can have to have a winner?

Lastly, no dq, six-man tag. Pure chaos. The big man Texas Red, he's got to fight against the odds in the future.

You've got some really good stuff going here in PCW. I like the real mix of talent that you've got.

Garvin & Hito beating the tar out of each other sounds like a solid opener.

Pillman adds a win over Chavo Classic to his already impressive resume.

TDT & The Sheepherders should probably meet in a stipulation match soon.

Eddie once again impresses in defeat.

Bubba grounds Steamboat to retain the TV Title.

The Odd Couple take the MXE to the limit. A rematch is definitely in order.

I think we can say that Cannonball passed his test with flying colors.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from McArthur Court, Eugene, February 6th

British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside) vs. The Bomb Squad (Al Snow & Chris Candido)

A fast paced tag match where the Bomb Squad pinned Brookside after the Detonator (wheelbarrow suplex by Snow into a flying legdrop by Candido)

Cactus Jack vs. Maxx Payne

The scrappy Cactus gave a good fight but was put down by Payne with a belly to belly suplex

The Hart Foundation vs. The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner)

This was a brutal war between the Harts and the Gantners where the Harts were able to get the win by hitting the Hart Attack on Rick Gantner

Leo Burke & Art Barr vs. Bob Backlund & Gary Young

The General of the Army and the Wizard of the Knights Templar led their followers into battle with each other. This was an incredibly close match that went to the Knights when Young was able to pin Barr following a battle of rollups

Shane Douglas vs. Jack Victory

"Venemous" Jack ultimately prevailed with the Victory-Plex

Barry Windham, Curt Hennig & Konnan vs. TNT & Badd Company

The Brigade won by DQ when TNT sprayed Windham full in the face with the green mist. He then gave a vicious beatdown to the blinded champ until Hennig and Konnan were able to break through Badd Company to rescue him.

California Title Match : Owen Hart © vs. Sabu

Owen had quite the challenge from the wild young daredevil of the Crazy Gang, but was able to catch him coming off the ropes with a back heel kick, and follow up with a Moonsault to retain the California Title.

We are only a few weeks away from the big annual Aloha Spectacular show and the tentative lineup has been put together. It certainly looks like a doozy.

Pacific Coast Wrestling Aloha Spectacular 1987 from the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Night One

The Rainbow Warriors (Vic Steamboat & Brian Adams) vs. The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner)

Jack Victory vs. ?? ??

US Steel vs. Bob Orton

Falls Count Anywhere Match : Tabarnak De Team (Jos Leduc & Pierre Carl Ouellet) vs. The Sheepherders

Ron Garvin vs. The One Man Gang

Dingo Warrior vs. Mr. Hito

Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) vs. Hector & Eddie Guerrero

Texas Red vs. Cannonball Grizzly

Golden State Tag Team Title Match : Badd Company © vs. British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside)

Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : Chris Candido © vs. Black Tiger

Pacific Television Title Match : Big Bubba Rogers © vs. Brian Pillman

Pacific Coast Wrestling Aloha Spectacular 1987 from the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Night Two

Leo Burke & Cactus Jack vs. Mike Miller & Sabu

John Tenta vs. Ed Wiskowski

Art Barr vs. Bob Backlund

The Hart Foundation vs. Mando & Chavo Guerrero

Tony St. Clair vs. Al Snow

Konnan vs. Fit Finlay

Curt Hennig & Ron Simmons vs. Maxx Payne & Lord Humongous

Grudge Match : Rip Oliver vs. Buddy Rose

California Title Match : Owen Hart © vs. Gary Young

No Time Limit, 2/3 Falls Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Midnight Express vs. Jeff Jarrett & Dan Severn

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Barry Windham © vs. TNT

British Steel couldn't stop the Bomb from going off!

Cactus Jack vs Maxx Payne sounds like the title of an edgey 90s comic.

The Hart Foundation may have won but I'm sure they'll be feeling this match tomorrow.

The Knights Templar go 2-0 against the Army.

TNT may be getting the better of Windham in these fights but it won't matter if he gets disqualified (again) in Honolulu.

Owen vs Sabu must've been a barnburner of a main event.

Two stacked nights await us at Aloha Spectacular.

Jack goes down to Burke but might have earned himself a spot in the Army.

US Steel is getting closer to a decisive win over Orton.

This time it's the Knight's looking at Warrior. 

Hennig earns his stripes with the Brigade. However, this fight is far from over. 

Youngsters Barr and Eddie might have to go one on one to get it out of their systems. 

Red vs. Easy Ed ends in chaos which leads to an announced NO DQ 6 man tag. 

Garvin's home. 

I know Pillman and Chavo tore it down. 

Yep, the TDT/Sheepherders ending was no surprise.

No doubt, Eddie learned a lot from St. Clair.

Damn, Big Bubba looked awesome! 

Odd Couple take the Midnight's to the limit in a thriller.

Grizzly proves his worth to Rose but now has to deal with the fury of Texas Red.

British Steel has fallen on hard times. 

I would have paid to see that Hart Foundation/Wild Bulls match.

Backlund must've been proud of his boy Young. 

Windham gets sprayed again! Can't wait for their match in Hawaii. 

Damn good finish by Owen to retain. 

Aloha Spectacular looks stacked! 

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Oakland Alameda County Arena, Oakland, on ESPN / TSN, February 11th

Cactus Jack vs. "Mean" Mike Miller

Mick Foley – Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBIMean" Mike Miller wants Grappler's PNW Title!! - YouTube

Slowly but surely, over the past few weeks the frankly odd Cactus Jack has been gaining notice, both among the fans and other wrestlers, for his wild and reckless style. While he seemed to gain the respect of Leo Burke last week, Mike Miller seemed much less enthused by the man from Truth Or Consequences. Miller seemed profoundly annoyed by everything Cactus did, and looked like he was adding an extra hint of viciousness in every shot he laid in. Cactus was undeterred and kept firing back, drawing the ire of Mean Mike even more. Things got incredibly heated and Cactus tried to put away Miller with his Russian Legsweep, but it was too soon, and Miller blocked and countered with the over the shoulder neckbreaker for the three count. But Miller was not done with Cactus and wanted to make an example of him, putting the boots to him after the match. The ref tried to intercede , but was knocked to the ground and Miller continued his assault on the prone Cactus. Cactus Jack's opponent from last week, Leo Burke, clearly had enough of this and rushed to the ring and ran Miller out of the ring. Evidently, the leader of the Crazy Gang has taken an immediate dislike to Cactus Jack, to put it mildly.

Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) & Art Barr vs. Hector, Mando & Eddie Guerrero

Gallery - Online World of Wrestlingimage.png.7be12b2b0c294826b36b197b636a552c.pngArt Barr aka Love Machine | Pro wrestling, Detroit news, WrestlingHéctor Guerrero — The Movie Database (TMDB)Mando Guerrero – Online World of WrestlingPin by Maria Mahoney on WTF | Eddie guerrero, Wrestling superstars, Pro  wrestling

This six man tag match is a rematch from last week. Once again, Art Barr and Eddie Guerrero were keen to go after each other throughout the match. While both teams tried to rein in their youngest partners, both men seemed fixated on each other. This time, it was Eddie who paid the price for his distraction, walking right into the running Bicycle kick from Blackman to give the win to the Army. Once again, Art and Eddie had to be held back by their partners after the match, still wanting a piece of each other. It looks like both of these young men have gotten under each other's skin , and sooner or later, something is going to blow.

Dingo Warrior vs. John Palyok

Ever since his arrival in Pacific Coast Wrestling, Dingo Warrior has been courted by several major factions, but has thus far, rebuffed every advance. Gary Hart had already made one attempt to bring him in to his organization, but Dingo wouldn't give him the time of day. Gary Hart is not a man accustomed to accepting "No" for an answer, and showed up at ringside with TNT and Mr. Hito in tow to observe Dingo's match and make another overture. After Dingo took care of Palyok (press slam and splash, natch), Hart called on him one more time.

Hart : Dingo, my man! You are a hard man to get through to. You didn't want to listen to my offer before, so I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. You've been knocking down your opponents left and right. Nobody has come even close to putting a dent in you. You are almost ready for the big time. Almost. You need that last push to take you over the top, the last bit of polish to make you unstoppable. That's where I come in. I will give you the push to help you fulfill your incredibly potential. And in return, you will pledge yourself to the cause of Gary Hart International.  So you see, your choice is simple. You can either make a friend for life … or an enemy for life. And believe me, Dingo … I am not an enemy you want to have!

Dingo : Your words do not scare me, Gary Hart! The Dingo Warrior walks alone, and fears no man. So do your worst, Gary Hart, and we will see who is left standing!

TNT and Hito look like they are about to attack Dingo, but Gary Hart holds them back. Hart had a sour look on his face, but summons his troops and orders them back to the locker room. A storm cloud is gathering, and only time will tell if the Dingo Warrior can withstand it.

Pierre Carl Ouellet vs. Cannonball Grizzly

PCO Pierre Carl Ouellet vs Cm punk wwe world champion - Vidéo Dailymotion Talking Shop: Cannonball Grizzly/PN News (ex-WCW) |

With his recent interview followed by a dastardly ambush of Texas Red, Cannonball Grizzly has made no secret of his aspirations to the Playboy Club. As you can imagine, this has drawn the attention of Rip Oliver and Tabarnak De Team. The younger half of TDT, Pierre Carl Ouellet, was out to avenge his friend Texas Red and went after Grizzly with furious intensity. He landed some heavy shots on Grizzly, but eventually the sheer size and power of Cannonball was too much for him to overcome. Grizzly took the wind out of his sails with a jarring belly to belly suplex, and once his hit the Cannonball Crush (top rope flying splash), that was the end. It's going to take a lot to put a stop to the big Cannonball.

Jeff Jarrett & Dan Severn vs. Ed Wiskowski & Fit Finlay

GWH News and Notes: Jeff Jarrett: Ain't I Great or Great, I Ain't? Depends  on How YOU Look At it. Dan Severn (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com   ProWresBlog: Mid-South Wrestling 12/3/1981 ReviewEvery Version Of Finlay, Ranked Worst To Best | TheSportster

After a bit of a rough start to 1987 following their betrayal by Badd Company, the Odd Couple of PCW have gotten back on track and are making a fair claim to challenge for the Pacific Tag Team Titles held by the Midnight Express. Tonight, they would be facing off with the double tough team of Wiskowski and Finlay. Buddy Rose's two top lieutenants certainly held nothing back against Jarrett and Severn, but the Odd Couple were on a roll , and Jarrett was able to dodge an attempted clothesline in the corner by Finlay and follow up with a rollup that held the Belfast Bruiser's shoulders down for the one two three. In what is becoming a regular occurrence, Finlay respectfully slapped palms with both his opponents after the match, an act which seemed to annoy Wiskowski.

Brian Adams vs. Rick Gantner

Brian Adams (wrestler) - Wikipedia BULL PAIN Rick Gantner Badass Biker Thug Classic Pro Wrestling Heel -  YouTube

For this singles match, Rick was accompanied not just by his partner and brother Ed, but by his new manager, Ronnie P. Gossett, who was making his PCW debut tonight. Gossett, a heavyset loudmouth out of Memphis wearing a pink cap, seemed a somewhat comical figure hollering at ringside. But he proved to be a canny threat, distracting the ref at a number of occasions that allowed Rick to gain a dirty advantage over Adams. Vic Steamboat, sensing his Rainbow Warriors partner would need some back up , came out part way through the match to watch Adams' back. Gossett was still able to draw the attention of the ref to allow Ed Gantner to jump into the ring to attack Adams. But Steamboat was just as swift to enter the fray, and the Wild Bulls and the Rainbow Warriors went at it in an all out melee. The ref turned around and saw all four men in the ring, then called for the bell, declaring a double DQ.

Owen Hart & Brian Pillman vs. Bob Backlund & Gary Young

20 Years Ago Today: The Life and Death of Owen HartAnything Wrestling - 22 Years Later: October 5th, 1997 - WattpadBob Backlund (Wrestling) - TV Tropes Gary Young – Online World of Wrestling

Ever since his return to the Pacific Coast, it has been a whole new Gary Young, thanks to his mentor Mr. Bob Backlund. He has presented a strong challenge to Owen Hart and his California Title. The Snowbirds were out to shut this challenge down, showing the talent and tag coordination that got them a celebrated run as Golden State Tag champs. But the Knights Templar were not going to let up, with Bob Backlund giving Young constant advice that sent him back into the fray with renewed fervor. Young was able to easily block an attempted vertical suplex by Owen and countered with a brutal DDT that got him the pinfall. The Knights Templar had pulled off a major upset and Young had proven himself as a contender for the California Title.

If Cactus wasn't a sure in for the Army before, Miller guarantees it.

Speaking of the Army, they win the rematch with Los Guerreros. But the real story is Barr & Eddie being ready to tear each other apart.

Hart gives Dingo Warrior another chance to join & receives a far clearer refusal. Here's hoping Dingo knows what he's getting into.

Ouellet tries to bag a Grizzly but gets crushed for his efforts.

The Odd Couple defeat The Playboy Clubs bruisers. It was just a matter of time before Finley's sportsmanship got on his teammates nerves.

RPG is back in the game! And he's found some serious muscle in the Iron Bulls.

The Knights Templar have breathed new life into Gary Young. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him capture the California title at this point.