Pro Wrestling Only

USWA

spaldoni

I've gotten a little behind here so let's back up to last week in Louisville:

The CEOs hold the RPMs to a draw which is impressive considering what the RPMs have done here recently

I was pulling for the Vin Man but he came up short, he may need to learn a few tricks from the Rich Cousins

The Grapplers get a win over the Lone Stars but I'm betting this isn't over between them

"Champagne" Morrow grows on more and more each week, I find myself rooting for him to continue up the ladder here in the USWA

Heck of a six man tag match.....hope we see these guys go at it again soon!

Nice win for Dr. Dream, but I'm sure Pork Chop will be looking for another shot after what happened

Great main event and the feud continues....can't wait to see this one in a cage at some point!

EMPTY ARENA MATCH:

The match was everything you could hope it would be and now Lawler has gained some revenge on the Funker despite losing the actual match and being injured himself....can't wait to see how this plays out

This week's TV:

Jerry Jarrett makes the only decision he can in this situation......Can you imagine what kind of champagne celebration will take place of Morrow wins the title...especially via forfeit??

The Morgan/Kai combo is coming along nicely.....I see gold in his future sooner or later.

The Lone Stars try to cash in on the bounty on Carlos Colon but get c-blocked by The Grapplers.....I knew they weren't done with each other....despite the impending match with the Warriors!

Great Beauty Shop with the Red Dragons.....these guys might just be the guys to knock off the Karachi Vice if given the chance.

I love the Dr. Dream Machine promos....I can hear him saying every word of it!

"True Gritt" continues his winning ways against the Elite!

Great main event! The Sweet Ebony Express came close to taking the gold!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome TV week!

I thought my Sweet Ebony had the the belts won!  Still rooting for them.

The Beauty Shop never disappoints!

Only in the USWA does Gerry Morrow become must watch TV

Lone Stars/Grapplers is a great feud.  Awesome way to push it along with the bounty hunt!

I never say the Dream Machine in real life but he is one of my favorites here. 

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 10-16-85

uswa.jpg.5d95a85fc62a22bdaa41dd96698d75cf.jpg

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome to another edition of USWA wrestling here on the USA Network. Tremendous show lined up as you will see Timothy Flowers go one on one with Sunny War Cloud. In a battle of fan favorites, Siva Afi squares off against Duke Myers. The team of Matt Borne and Rip Oliver will be in tag team action. Also in action will be DJ Peterson, the RPMs, Scott Doring, Ben Bassarab and the Central States 6 man champs The Elite. Last week Bob Roop challenged Ripper Morgan to a match, I understand that match will take place tomorrow night in Jackson. Now we all heard Jerry Jarrett say that Jerry Lawler must defend the USWA title against Gerry Morrow in Kentucky next week. Let's hear from Jerry Lawler, who's at home resting his neck injury. 

Lawler is standing in front of his house wearing jeans and a T-Shirt along with a neck brace and the USWA title on his shoulder.  

Lawler: I know people thought I was out of my mind for fighting Terry Funk in a non sanctioned match but that was something I had to do. I didn't come out on top and my neck suffered for it. I'm a man of my word and Funk will get his shot and pick the stipulation. But let me tell you something Terry Funk, I don't care what stipulation you choose because you saw what I am capable of and when we go at it again, rest assured I'm going to finish you off for good! I hope your sitting in that hospital bed thinking of me and how I put you there. You did this to my neck and brother I almost took your eye! This wont be over until one of us is gone and I plan on staying around a very long time. Now as far as me having to defend my title against Gerry Morrow next week, well I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a fighting champ and Gerry Morrow you better be ready because I plan on walking out of there with this title! And then Terry Funk, we finish this once and for all! 

Lance: Ok, the King is ready. As for Terry Funk, he is still in the hospital recovering from that brutal eye injury suffered at the Empty Arena Match. I hope we never see a match like that again. I don't think either man will ever be the same. Fans, let's get to the ring. 

The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. Sam Smith and Carl Kellerman 

rpms.jpg.64c485c4603516c11a7ce5ccbb345078.jpg

RPMs get the fans going with their high impact offense, quick tags and cohesive teamwork. RPMs finish things off with the Spandex Splits (powerbomb/neckbreaker combo)! RPMs are pumped up tonight as they head to the podium. 

RPMs cut a promo on the CEOs and say they've ran other teams out of town and they plan on doing the same to them! 

Commercial Break 

Sunny War Cloud vs. "Diamond" Timothy Flowers

warcloud.jpg.c14685e0d671135ee470d9f2ed47cc31.jpgflowers.jpg.17b9f696296d45596d1eab4605e738a3.jpg 

These guys battled to a double c.o. two weeks ago and kept on fighting. 

The bell rings and they go right into a furious exchange. Sunny gets the upper hand and chops away on Flowers. Flowers is against the ropes and a big chop from Sunny sends him over and onto the ground. The fans cheer as Sunny does a war dance while Flowers is throwing a tantrum on the outside. Flowers is yelling up at Sunny. Sunny goes out after him. Flowers grabs a chair and nails Sunny over the head! The Ref signals for the DQ. Flowers tosses the chair and starts stomping on Sunny then abruptly stops. Flowers has a huge grin as he walks over to the table and picks up Sunny's Headdress. Thundering  boos as Flowers puts the Headdress on and starts doing a mock war dance. 

Lance: What a despicable act. We're going to a commercial. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Sunny War Cloud was helped out of here and Timothy Flowers walked out with Sunny's Headdress. Just disgusting behavior from Timothy Flowers. Let's go back to the ring. 

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. Clinton Stitch 

Bassarab is on his game tonight as he works Stitch over with hip tosses, dropkicks and arm drags. There's a buzz from the fans as Les Thornton circles the ring scouting the match. Bassarab slams Stitch then goes to the top rope and crashes down with a flying leg drop for the win! Thornton nods in approval then heads to the back. 

Lance: The wins keep on coming for Ben Bassarab. Ben, come on over. Last week we saw Thornton scouting Porkchop Cash and now this week it's you. Any idea what that's all about?

Ben: Haven't got a clue but if he's scouting potential TV title challengers then I would like to say I'm more than up for the task. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: On the topic of...what's going on? Fans, we have a situation going on in the hallway of the arena, our cameras are going to the back.

They go back to the hallway and Tommy and Johnny Rich are attacking Rip Oliver and Matt Borne! Borne is down in a puddle of blood. Tommy slams Oliver's head into the wall then picks him up and holds him as Johnny takes a trashcan and slams it over Oliver's head! Officials rush in there but the damage has been done. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Shocking development as the Rich's have just attacked Matt Borne and Rip Oliver in the hallway. Both Borne and Oliver were unconscious...

The Rich's storm out. 

Johnny: We told you all the Rich's were coming for blood and brother we just got it! 

Tommy: HAHAHAHA! Did somebody say something about fired up!  You see what happens when you mess with the Rich's! If Borne and Oliver want more,  well come on! 

Rich's hug before leaving.

Lance: I don't know what's gotten in to those two. I hope to have an update on the conditions of Borne and Oliver soon. Well, back to the ring. My goodness. 

"The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson vs. Curtis Moore 

Before DJ even comes out, MOOSE MOROWSKI hits the ring and beats up Moore then hurls him through the ropes! The fans cheer as DJ hits the ring and unloads on Morowski. DJ punches Morowski through the ropes. DJ pumps his fists as the fans roar. 

Lance: I have no idea what that was all about. Ok, here comes Moose.

Morowski: I said I was here for the big payday and I was robbed of that last week! I had to take out my frustrations on somebody. That punk Peterson wants to interfere in my business fine by me! Listen up boy, we can settle this tomorrow night in Jackson! 

Morowski storms off.

Lance: A very angry Moose. Well speaking of Jackson, tomorrow night we will get the long awaited rematch between the Grapplers and Road Warriors. The Grapplers aren't here tonight but sent in this video. 

grapplers.jpg.408acf3d2d13235c4aedaf324fca1294.jpg

Grappler 1: Oh it's been a long long wait and that wait has been well worth it because we've spent that time thinking about destroying the Road Warriors! 

Grappler 2: We guarantee that after the beating we give them, those paint faced freaks will never show their faces here ever again!  

Commercial Break 

The camera zooms in on the pink neon "Beauty Shop" sign then pans down to Brenda Britton.

britton.jpg.5aec91034fa6881ddb8f0e304ad2e2e2.jpg

Britton: Hi everyone and welcome once again to the highest rated segment in wrestling the Beauty Shop. What a treat I have tonight. Please welcome out the next USWA Champion Champagne Gerry Morrow.

morrow.jpg.309b00d4a4e21499f90a56871cd37371.jpg

Boos as Morrow strolls out wearing a suit and fedora hat. He's also carrying out a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Morrow: ( grabs Brenda's hand and kisses it) Ah Brenda, this is such a nice change of scenery. It's so nice to be in the presence of class. 

Britton: Oh my what a gentleman. You're exactly what the USWA title needs...class. 

Morrow: Thank you very much and I couldn't agree with you more. Jerry Lawler has been playing games and now things are going to get very real. Next week I'm going to win the USWA title from him. It's a shame it has to be in a place like Kentucky but never the less that wont stop me from accomplishing my goal. Now, Brenda as you can see I have a bottle of champagne with two glasses. Would you like to partake in a toast with me? 

Britton: I would be honored. After all, I'm not some square like Lance Russell. 

Morrow hands Brenda a glass then fills up both glasses.

Britton: May I give the toast? Pretty please! 

Morrow: (Smiles) Of course.

Britton: To the new USWA Champion, the ever so classy and suave Mr. Champagne Gerry Morrow.

They raise their classes and drink. 

Morrow: AHHHHHHH very good.

Britton: Well this has been an absolute pleasure. I can't wait to have you on here wearing the USWA title. Until next week tooooodles. 

Commercial Break   

The Rolling Stones song "Gimmie Shelter" plays as the words WRESTLESTORM 2 appear on screen. Saturday night, December 5th from the Mid South Coliseum and broadcasted throughout the USWA arenas on closed circuit TV. The biggest event of the year...WrestleStorm 2. 

storm.jpg.657e818b6c0a694f5b503f58668bcd79.jpg

Central States 6 Man Champs The Elite w/ Arnold Skaaland vs. Gary Williams, Todd Rooney and Roy Glader 

The Elite enter the ring wearing matching 70's style Track suits, with their titles around their waists. 

Elite seem more aggressive tonight as they lay into their opponents. Sammartino hits a backbreaker then tags in Hart, who executes a snap suplex then tags in Gagne. Gagne picks up his opponent, swings him to the ropes and connects with a high dropkick for the win. Skaaland leads his men to the podium. 

Skaaland shines each man's belt up with his towel.

Lance: How about we talk about Mike George. (Smiling) Since his comeback, he's scored victories over David Sammartino and Bruce Hart.

Skaaland: Oh laugh it up Lance. The fact of the matter is that big goof got lucky. Tell him Greg.

Gagne: Extremely lucky. Listen up Mike Georgie, let's you and I have a match in Jackson tomorrow night and I'm going to prove that lighting wont strike three times. 

Hart: Tell him Greg! 

Sammartino: You're in big trouble Georgie! 

Skaaland: The Great Greg Gagne is going to embarrass that washed up loser! 

The Elite hold their titles up and smile as the fans boo.   

Commercial Break 

"The Surge" Scott Doring vs. Vic Dutro 

The bell rings and Doring puts Vic down with a vicious clothesline. Doring picks up Vic, swings him to the ropes and hits a heavy duty powerslam for the win! 

Lance: WOW! Scott Doring picks up another victory in record time. He's scheduled for an interview.

Doring walks towards the podium then just turns around and walks away. 

Lance: Well it appears that Mr. Doring is a man of few words. We'll... ok here comes Les Thornton along with the TV champ Tony St. Clair. Ok, your man is set to defend the TV title next week against Corporal Kirchner. 

Les: Corporal? You know there's a reason he's never risen in the ranks and it's because he's an underachiever. The man has no business being in the ring with simply the best. He's going to be severely outclassed and embarrassed. All of you spoiled Americans are going to be nothing but disappointed. 

Tony: Once again I concur with everything Les has said. I've held this title for 6 months and I will not lose to an inferior opponent such as this Corporal. 

Lance: Ok, switching gears, Les Thornton, why are you out here scouting matches?

Les: Lance, you will get your answer in due time. Good day.  

Lance: Alright well, our main event when we come back.

Commercial Break 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi vs. Duke Myers 

afi.jpg.69cc7f3d688142675d8d42ccf73ac06a.jpgduke.jpg.f54bc561cfa7ff5c8d2585ec49c1b27d.jpg

The bell rings and both men shake hands. Back and forth clean wrestling for the first few minutes. Duke swings Siva to the ropes and goes for a back drop but Siva leapfrogs over, swings off the ropes and puts Duke down with a dropkick. Duke rises but Siva scoop slams him down and follows with a jumping knee drop 1..2..Kick Out. Siva swings Duke to the ropes and back drops him. Duke staggers up as Siva swings off the ropes and hits a flying press 1..2..Kick Out. Siva swings Duke into the corner and charges in but Duke moves and Siva hits hard into the turnbuckles. 

Duke regroups, grabs Siva and hip tosses him over then follows with a neck snap. Duke picks up Siva and drops him with a jaw breaker 1..2..Siva barley gets his shoulder up. Duke picks up Siva and body slams him then hops up on the middle ropes and crashes down with a forearm drop 1..2..Kick out. Duke picks up Siva, swings him to the ropes but misses a clothesline, Siva swings back and hits a flying headbutt. Both men are down and reeling. Both men stagger up. Duke nails Siva with a hard right fist that puts Siva against the ropes. Duke charges at Siva but Siva back drops Duke over the top rope. Duke's arm hits the apron on the way down. Duke is on the outside holding his arm. 

Lance: It appears that Duke Myers injured his arm on the way down. He looks to be in bad shape. 

The Ref looks down and asks Duke if he can continue. Duke grimaces and nods. Siva wants to stop the match. Duke slowly gets into the ring, holding his arm and grimacing in pain. Siva goes over and ends it quickly with a cradle 1..2..3! 

Siva and the Ref help Duke up and help him out. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: What a shame for Duke Myers. I hope he's ok. Well fans next week you will see Tony St. Clair defend the TV title against Corporal Kirchner. I hope to have an update on Matt Borne and Rip Oliver. You will...

There's a huge eruption from the fans as the Road Warriors storm the podium!!!! Lance is in a nervous shock.

rw.jpg.c6b1d9210d681834f2cd721a0bf27df0.jpg

Animal: We might be suspended from TV in Mid Atlantic but that doesn't mean we can't show up here! Because Hawk and I, we do what we want! If we want to show up and wreck your studio again...or beat you down, Lance Russell, who's going to stop us?!?!

Lance seems genuinely fearful.

Animal: But you don't gotta worry, Lance, because we're focused right on those two masked goofs, the Grapplers! They want us again? Well, be careful what you wish for, boys, because we're coming to Jackson for your heads. Tell em, Hawk! 

Hawk: WELL...the Grapplers SURE are popular here, ain't they? Here's a tip for all you people who might want to send them fan mail. Just send it directly to the hospital...maybe they can even share a room with Steve O! We don't back down for a fight. You want it? You got it. And in Jackson, we're going to make the Mississippi River run red with your blood! OHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH! 

Great interview with Lawler!  Lawler vs Funk has been one of the best feuds in the nearly 2 years of this game.

Poor Sunny War Cloud.  First the chair shot and then his headdress is stolen!  He will be looking for revenge!

Rock n Roll RPM's are doing a nice job here of getting the people involved.  Will be interesting to see how far you go with them.

Wonder what Thorton is really doing at ringside?

Johnny and Wildfire amp up the heat on Oliver and Borne.  Love the hallway violence.

Great way to get Moose some attention and also giving DJ a way to build his status if he can go over the big fellow!

Awesome Beauty Shop!  I wonder how a black man kissing the hand of Britton would have gone over in the South in 1985.  Wrestling always tried to stir the pot. This could have made Morrow an even bigger heel then he already was.

Interesting interview with Doring.... wonder what that was all about.

Liked the interview with Thorton where he question the rank of Kirchner.  Very creative.

I wonder if Duke Myers will want revenge on his friend or if that is the last we see of him.  So many choices... that's what makes this game so fun to write, read and comment about.  Sometimes when I post a show, it is those that respond that gives me ideas and I go in a brand new direction.  

I think I will rethink my early comment as I wondered how far you will take the RPM's.... The Grapplers and Road Warriors might just be in a different class.  THAT ONE WILL BE AWESOME!

Can't wait for Wrestlestorm

Lawler is ever the fighting champion, but I can't be the only one hoping to see the upset of the century for Champagne!

Flowers probably made War Cloud mad by hitting him with a chair, but putting on his head dress and mocking him, now he is going to be pissed off! This fight is just starting!!

Tommy and Johnny jump Borne and Oliver in the back!! The blood feud is picking up steam! I love this one so much! These guys are going to keep attacking each other until the only choice is the cage, I can feel it.

Morowski would make a nice win for our boy DJ, as he climbs up the ranks.

I think maybe The Grapplers should leave the Road Warriors alone...

Awesome edition of the Beauty Shop! You have turned Morrow into one of my favorite characters in the whole game. I like him so much I feel bad for kicking him out of The Movement last year now!

Can Mike George get the trifecta and put Gagne away too? Since Verne isn't booking, he at least has a chance!

Another big win for The Surge, but you have to wonder, why the silence?

Looking forward to seeing St. Clair put Kirchner away. Loving the duo of Thornton and St. Clair

and that Road Warriors interview is how you end a show and send people running to the arena!! Jackson is going to packed to the rafters!!

I can only hope Len sacrifices Tony to Hawk and Animals and makes it out of Mississippi alive!!

Great Stuff, looking forward to Kirchner/St. Clair next week, and the big show in Jackson!

USWA @ The Jackson Coliseum 10-17-85

Sweet Brown Sugar vs. "The  Vin Man" Vinnie Valentino 

Vinnie looks good tonight but in the end, Sugar takes him down with the missile dropkick. Afterwards, Vinnie's entourage of ladies helped him out of there. 

The Red Dragons vs. The Magnificent Ones 

This feud is just getting started but there's already a lot of heat here. 10 minutes isn't enough time as they battle to a draw. Kelly and Kiniski try a sneak attack after the match but the Dragons were ready as Yatsu sent Kelly through the ropes with a  spin kick while Fuchi's palm strikes on Kinisk sent him bailing. 

"The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson vs. Moose Morowski 

Moose controls a good portion in typical heel fashion but DJ makes a thundering comeback and beats Moose with a flying shoulder block from the middle ropes. 

"True Grit" Mike George w/Bulldog Brown vs. "The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland 

This one never officially begins as Hart and Sammartino attack Brown. George tries to get them but Gagne nails him from behind. Skaaland hits Brown with a loaded towel. The Elite then do a triple team act on George. Hart and Sammartino pick up George and hold him while Gagne relishes the moment before putting George down with a high standing dropkick. 

The Rock N Roll RPMs vs. The CEOs 

Both teams have their working boots on and give the fans a good back and forth battle. A pier six brawl breaks out. CEOs get the upper hand and swing the RPMs to the ropes and go for double back drops but both RPMs hit stereo sunset flips and get the 1..2..3! 

Special Challenge Match 

Bob Roop vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

Roop is a man possessed tonight as he takes the fight to Morgan. Roop has Morgan in the corner and punches him down then starts stomping away and even starts choking him. The Ref backs him off. Kai sets the chain on the apron by Morgan then runs around and distracts the Ref. Roop goes back to Morgan. Morgan has the chain wrapped around his fist and blasts Roop! Roop goes down. Morgan tosses the chain then drops a knee on Roop. The Ref runs over 1..2..3! Kai grabs the chain and points down at Roop. Morgan grabs the chain and starts choking the unconscious and bloody Roop. Morgan starts dragging Roop around the ring until Security run in to help. Finally, a satisfied Kai gets in there, takes the chain, hooks it around Morgan's neck and takes him away. 

Central States Title Bout 

The Dream Machine (C) vs. "The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi 

At the 15 minute mark, Siva has Dream in big trouble. Siva back drops Dream, then picks him up and swings him to the corner but Dream reverses the whip but Siva jumps up on the turnbuckles and comes back with a flying press but Dream rolls through it with a handful of tights 1..2..3! Once again, Dream Machine retains the Central States title! 

MAIN EVENT! 

The Grapplers vs. The Road Warriors w/Precious Paul Ellering 

This is the one the fans have been waiting for and these teams do not disappoint. The crowd is going crazy during the entrances. Even though the Grapplers are the hometown team it's hard not to pop during "Iron Man" 

The Road Warriors hit the ring and the brawl is on! Ellering is on the outside encouraging his men. The Ref is showing a lot of leniency as he lets them tear into each other for the first few minutes. These guys fight all over the place. After a good brawl, the Ref miraculously gets control. 

Animal swings Grappler #2 to the ropes and puts him down with a flying shoulderblock then picks him up and Military Presses him up and slams him down! Grappler #1 runs in but Hawk levels him, military presses him up and slams him down! The Road Warriors swing Grappler #2 to the ropes and put him down with a double back elbow smash. Animal picks up Grappler #2, swings him to the ropes and executes a free fall slam. Grappler #2 bounces over and tags in Grappler #1. Grappler #1 is hesitant but Animal runs over and hammers away. Hawk sticks his boot out as Animal runs Grappler #1 across the ring and slams his head on it then tags in Hawk.

Hawk bodyslams Grappler #1 then hits a standing legdrop 1..2..Grappler #2 runs in and drops a knee on Hawk. Animal runs in and sends Grappler #2 flying back to his corner with a running forearm blast. Hawk picks up Grappler #1, swings him to the ropes and clotheslines him down, then follows with a standing fist drop 1..2..Grappler #2 once again breaks it. Animal runs in but the Ref guides him back. Hawk stands up but Grappler #2 clips his knee, before going back to the corner. Ellering is yelling at the Ref. 

Grappler #1 rolls over and tags in Grappler #2. Grappler #2 hits a backbreaker and follows with another 1..2..Kick Out. Grappler #2 slams Hawk, then hops on the middle ropes and crashes down with a knee 1..2..Kick Out. Grappler #2 swings Hawk to the ropes, kicks him in the mid section and hits a neckbreaker 1..2..Animal grabs Grappler #2's legs and yanks him off. The Ref guides Animal back. Grappler #1 runs in and both Grapplers swing Hawk to the ropes and go for a double clothesline but Hawk ducks, swings back and clotheslines them both down. 

Hawk dives over and tags in Animal. Animal is a madman as he pounds away on both Grapplers. Animal sends Grappler #1 flying back to his corner with a kneelift. Animal swings Grappler #2 to the ropes and powerslams him over 1..2..Grappler #1 barley makes the save. Hawk comes in but the Ref guides him back. Animal picks up Grappler #2 but Grappler #1 hops on the middle ropes and nails him with a double axehandle to the back. The Ref turns around as Grappler #2 tags in Grappler #1. 

Grappler #1 stomps away on Animal then hops on the middle ropes and comes down with a double stomp to the mid section. Grappler #1 picks up Animal and hits a rib breaker 1..2..Hawk drops a fist on Grappler #1. Here comes Grappler #2 and the brawl is on! Hawk and Grappler #2 brawl through the ropes to the outside. Animal and Grappler #1 are fighting inside the ring. 

Wait a minute! The fans are booing as the LONE STARS come to ringside in black cowboy hats and trench coats! 

On the outside, Hawk is dazed. Grappler #2 sees the Lone Stars and they start yelling at each other. Hawk comes from behind and pushes Grappler #2 into the Lone Stars. The Lone Stars start mauling Grappler #2. Ellering is yelling at Hawk to get back in the ring. 

Hawk gets in the ring and the Road Warriors double team Grappler #1. They double slam him and Animal picks up Grappler #1 and hoists him on his shoulders. Hawk goes to the top rope and hits the flying clothesline 1..2..3!!!!!!!!

On the outside, the Lone Stars pick up Grappler #2 and slam him on the railing! Massive boos as the Lone Stars get out of there. 

Inside the ring, Ellering is giving the Road Warriors a signal. Once again, Animal hoists Grappler #1 on his shoulders as Hawk comes off the top rope with another flying clothesline! 

Ellering grabs each arm of the Road Warriors and holds them up as the Road Warriors stand strong in the middle of a USWA ring. 

DJ picks up the win on Moose.... Nice!!

The Elite use the numbers and put the beating on Mike George. I've been saying that he needs some back up. Will be interesting to see who he gets.

Ripper Morgan destroys Bob Roop! Man, this is the kind of thing that will put Morgan up another level. The build Ripper is getting is going to make him a nice challenger for Lawler down the line.

Dream Machine's title reign is a fun one with the constant cheating, but I wonder how much longer Dicky Slater will be in Japan.

The Grapplers get their shot, and just as it looks like they might finally have the upper hand against the Warriors, the Lone Stars cost them the match. Oh boy, there is going to be hell to pay now. Grapplers are going to want to kill them, the Warriors may want to kill them, and the Grapplers are going to still want the Warriors. Should be fun!!

Lots of good stuff happening in the USWA!!

Lawler let's us know right out of the gate that regardless of what shape his neck is in next week....he will defend his title against Gerry Morrow....I'm digging the "Champagne" gimmick but I think 'the King' is going to be stopped right now.....his hatred for Funk seems to fuel him and push him forward.

WOW! Flowers with the ultimate disrespect to Sunny War Cloud! This one may come back to bite him! I'm sure it will not be taken lightly.

The Richs attack Oliver/Borne in the back hallway! I love it! Tommy/Johnny are quite proud of themselves.....they may have just lit a fire under two guys who are above attacking people when they least expect it.

Moose sends a message to Peterson who has been on a roll here in the USWA, he may have made mistake sticking his nose in Moose's business.

Morrow is a great guest for the Beauty Shop....great way to build him up as a future champion and to show the "class" he could bring the table. Great stuff!!

Great babyface match between Avi/Myers....well written

The Road Warriors in the house and not on video tape! Poor Lance! Great way to wrap up the show!

On to Jackson:

Great win for 'the Wrecking Ball' over Moose!

I agree with Blehschmidt, Morgan getting the win over Roop is a huge shot in the arm....he's being built well here!

The Dream gets the win once again by whatever means it takes.....and keeps the belt

Great execution on the main event, you bring in the nationally known team and get the most of the match while putting the heat squarely on the Lone Stars (which in turn doesn't hurt the Grapplers) and gives you a heated match to come back with!

Awesome stuff!

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 10-23-85

Footage from Jackson is shown of the Road Warriors/Grapplers match.

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome to another edition of USWA wrestling here on the USA Network. Tonight, Tony St. Clair will defend the TV title against Corporal Kirchner. The RPMS will take on current rivals The CEOs. Yoshiaki Yatsu of the Red Dragons goes one on one with Kevin Kelly of the Magnificent Ones. USWA Tag Team Champs Karachi Vice will be in action. Tomorrow night at the Louisville Gardens, Champagne Gerry Morrow will get a USWA title shot against The King Jerry Lawler. Morrow will be in the ring tonight. Well, you all just saw what went down in Jackson...

The Grapplers storm the podium. 

Grappler 1: Yea, everybody saw what went down and once again Road Warriors you didn't prove anything! This is far from over! 

Grappler 2: But first we need to take care of those punks the Lone Stars! You stuck your noses in our business and now you're going to pay dearly boys. 

Grappler 1: That's right! Tomorrow night in Louisville we got you! And you're going to be sorry you ever got in our way! 

Grappler 2: And Road Warriors! We're going to settle this once and for all! 

Lance: Oh boy, those are two are not at all happy right now. We'll be hearing from the Lone Stars a bit later. Let's go to the ring. 

Carlos Colon vs. Vic Dutro 

Colon is aggressive tonight as he works over the leg of Dutro. Colon hits a shin breaker then clamps on the figure four leglock to get the win! The fans cheer as Colon heads to the podium. 

Lance: Come on over Carlos. I know life has been rough for you every since Tiger Jeet Singh put that bounty on you. 

Colon: It hasn't been easy but Lance I'm still standing. Singh is to much of a coward to do his own dirty work and....

Boos as Leilani Kai comes out with Ripper Morgan on a chain. Morgan is stomping and huffing but Kai yanks the chain to reel him back. 

Kai: Mr. Colon I have a lot of respect for you but money talks. Tomorrow night in Louisville, Ripper Morgan is going to collect Tiger Jeet Singh's bounty plain and simple. You saw what he did to Bob Roop didn't you? The money is as good as ours. 

Morgan huffs and takes a step towards Colon but Kai yanks him back.

Kai: Not now! 

Kai takes Morgan to the back.

Colon: Leilani Kai and Ripper Morgan are going to end up like all the rest of them. Nobody will collect that bounty and soon I will get my hands on Tiger Jeet Singh! 

Commercial Break 

The Rock N Roll RPMs vs. The CEOs 

These two teams have been going at it and tonight is no different. After a few minutes of back and forth action, RPMs take control and nail Timbs with a double dropkick. Davis covers 1..2..Crews hits Davis with his briefcase! The Ref signals for the DQ. Lane knocks Crews through the ropes then tends to his partner. Timbs rolls out of the ring.

Commercial Break

Lance: I'm here with the CEOs. Pretty cheap way out of defeat. 

Crews: Hey they cheated first! Look, we run a billion dollar company and we have investors to worry about. We need to stay healthy. 

A man in a suit approaches the podium. 

Man: Gentlemen, I'm here to tell you that your company is under investigation. 

Timbs: What are you talking about? What kind of investigation? 

Man: Please follow me. 

The CEOs look extremely nervous as they follow the man. 

Lance: (pausing as he watches them leave) Ahhh ok, back to the ring. 

"True Grit" Mike George w/Bulldog Brown vs. Clinton Stitch 

george.jpg.6f2770b0d23e107773fd89126ba18475.jpgbrown.jpg.f9bcbd88853df8a58e0748125fc78142.jpg

Mike looks focused as he enters the ring wearing his boxing style robe and hood over his head. 

Mike is in total control as he picks up his opponent and atomic drops him into the turnbuckles. Stitch hits hard and staggers back. Mike grabs him and hits the Russian Leg Sweep for the pin! Brown gets in the ring and raises Mike's arm as the fans cheer. They head to the podium. 

Footage from Jackson is shown as the Elite triple team George and Greg Gagne nails him with a standing dropkick. 

Lance: Bob, your man Mike George has defeated 2 of the 3 members of the 6-Man tag champs. Looks like Greg Gagne took advantage of the numbers game. 

Brown: Of course he did because he's a weak man. But I have some news for the so called Elite. Tomorrow night in Louisville, Mike George will face Gagne but the other members of the so called Elite have been banned from the building. It's just going to be you and me on the outside Skaaland. And I would love to see you try something. 

George: You got a fight coming Gagne! See you in Louisville. 

Commercial Break 

Footage from last week is shown as Timothy Flowers hits Sunny War Cloud with a chair then steals his headdress and does a mock War Dance.

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Gary Williams 

Flowers gets massive heat as he enters the ring wearing Sunny's headdress and does a mock dance around the ring. 

Flowers spends most of the match putting the hurt on Williams and yelling at the booing fans. Flowers backdrops Williams then goes to the top rope. He lets out a mock war cry then finishes the match with a tomahawk chop! Boos as Flowers puts on the headdress and heads to the podium. 

Lance: Alright that's enough. I think you better listen to these comments by Sunny War Cloud. 

pre recording 

Sunny: Timothy Flowers! You just committed the ultimate act of disrespect! You disrespected me and my heritage! So help me, you will pay! I'm not coming just to win a match, I'm coming to hurt you and hurt you bad and take back what is mine! 

Back Live

Flowers: (Adjusting the headdress) Don't you think this looks good on me Lance? Why is Cloudy Rain Cloud so mad? I mean come on, I give this headband some style. He's not man enough to take this back so I'm going to make some alterations and keep it. Like I say, I'm like the mailman and I always deliver! 

Commercial Break 

USWA Tag Team Champs Karachi Vice vs. Todd Rooney and Ray Glader 

vice.jpg.902347706189b0cfe7304d130e115c23.jpg

The champs are in sync tonight. Makhan swings Glader to the corner and follows with a running avalanche. Makhan tags in Gama. Gama hits a backbreaker and follows with the camel clutch to get the easy win. Rooney comes in to help his partner but Makhan drops him with a clothesline. They grab their titles and head to the podium. 

Lance: I have to admit you guys have been very dominating champions. 

Makhan: Why would you think anything less? 

Gama: That's right Makhan. We have beaten everybody! Every single team that has stepped into the ring with us has been destroyed. There is no competition left. None! 

Lance: Well I understand that Jerry Jarrett has made some calls to Frank Dusek of our Texas affiliate and it appears they might be setting up something for you guys. 

Makhan: Texas? That's a laugh. 

Gama: It is very laughable. So laughable that I will tell Mr. Jarrett and Mr. Dusek this. We will gladly face a team from Texas here on TV and I'll make this even more interesting. If they can beat us.

Makhan: Which they wont.

Gama: Exactly. Makhan, we are just going to embarrass them on national TV. However, if they beat us, we will more than gladly give them a title shot. Texas might think this is a great opportunity but they might want to think long and hard about the consequences of facing us. 

Lance: Ok, well I want to see how this turns out. We'll be back. 

Commercial Break 

The camera zooms in on the pink "Beauty Shop" sign then pans in on Brenda Britton. 

Brenda: Hi everybody and welcome to the most watched segment in wrestling, the Beauty Shop. First off I want to congratulate Champagne Gerry Morrow on his upcoming USWA title victory. I just know he's going to beat that wannabe King. Now, tonight I have a very interesting guest. Please welcome out Sweet Brown Sugar.

Cheers as Sugar comes out wearing his old white mask. He pumps his fists and waves to the fans. 

sugar.jpg.39bbd127b126b0f041b1c76d335afd70.jpg

Brenda: Ok, well first off what's with the mask? 

Sugar: Brenda baby, glad you asked. Now Sweet Brown Sugar has been doing a lot of tag team wrestling lately but my man Norvell has gone on to Twin States and I wish him all the best. We had a great run but now I have to focus on a solo career. I had to go back to my solo roots and dust off my old mask. I brought it back to get me on track. I'm gonna make a serious run and go for the TV title! 

Brenda: Pretty lofty goal Sugar.

Sugar: You're right about that and that's why I want to pursue it. I feel rejuvenated, re energized and ready to rock! 

Brenda: Well you do have enthusiasm, I'll give you that. Ok everybody, the recharged Sweet Brown Sugar. Until next week tooooodles. 

Commercial Break 

The Lone Stars vs. Sam Smith and Harold Bannister 

Total squash as the Lone Stars obliterate their opponents and finish them off with a double clothesline! Boos as they head to the podium. 

Lance flinches as Deaton cracks his whip. 

Young: You know, we heard the Grapplers out here crying. They need to face facts, they couldn't get the job done against the Road Warriors. If we faced those freaks, they wouldn't of been able to walk out of Jackson. That's a fact. 

Lance: Well your interference didn't help any. Just why did you do that? 

Deaton: Oh you have such a short memory don't ja Lance? Those masked buffoons' costed us that bounty money on Carlito Colon. If it wasn't for those idiot Grapplers, we would be living it up on a beach somewhere. Now, the Grapplers want us tomorrow in Louisville? Well that suits us just fine. You boys thought the Road Warriors were tough, you aint seen nuthin yet! 

Lance flinches as Deaton cracks his whip again. 

Commercial Break 

The Rolling Stones song "Gimmie Shelter" plays as the words WRESTLESTORM 2 flashes across the screen.

Lance: Fans, Saturday night, December 5th, broadcasted on closed circuit TV across all our arenas, the USWA will present it's biggest event of the year WrestleStorm 2. Next week, Jerry Jarrett will give us our first WrestleStorm 2 report and announce the first series of matches. I'm looking forward to that. Let's get to the ring for a big match up. 

Yoshiaki Yatsu w/Masnobu Fuchi vs. Kevin Kelly w/Nick Kiniski 

Both tag teams look pretty sharp as the Red Dragons have on their red robes with yellow flaming dragons on the back. The Magnificent Ones are wearing shiny gold robes. It's suppose to be a one on one match but things escalate quickly. Nobody gets a chance to take their robes off because before the bell even rings they start fighting! It's pure chaos and the Ref doesn't even bother to try and get control. This one's a No Contest. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Ok well things finally settled down in the ring. My guest at this time...

The Central States title appears in front of Lance. The Dream Machine holds it up right to his face. 

machine.png.e180c5330c37db45d22411e07c479f58.png

Dream: I am the undisputed Central States Champion and don't you forget it babay! 

Lance: (rolls his eyes) How could I forget it? 

Dream: Don't get smart with me Lance! Every since I beat Dicky Boy Slater for this title and sent him packing, I've been on the streak of a lifetime. 

Lance: I'm glad you brought up Dick Slater. I understand his tour of Japan is ending and he will be coming back very soon. 

Dream: OOOOOOHHHHH I'm really scared Lance! I'm shaking in my boots babay. You're a fool Lance! You just don't get it, old Dicky Boy isn't coming back! Not after that beating I gave him. He was born yellow and he's going to stay yellow for the rest of his pathetic life! I'm gone babay! 

Dream holds the title up and nudges Lance with it before leaving. 

Lance: I wish he would knock that off. Back to the ring. 

"The Vin Man" Vinnie Valentino vs. Stu Jersky 

vin.jpg.b8e1273e6aadc39b3657fe9bf23f5f70.jpg

Vinnie spends a lot of time strutting around with his entourage of ladies before finally getting in the ring. 

Vinnie works Stu over with some high flying moves. Vinnie slams Jersky then goes to the top rope. Before Jersky can fully rise, Vinnie hits a sunset flip for the pin! 

Commercial Break 

Lance: I've been joined by Moose Morowski. What's on your mind Moose? 

moose.jpg.e32fbf4716a5ca581f580034c51fdcc8.jpg

Moose: It appears I'm at a crossroads in my career. Lance, I've been in this....

Vinnie Valentino strolls up with his ladies.

Vinnie: Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! This is the Vin Man's time. Lancey, why are you wasting your time talking to a washed up has been relic like this guy? I'm the future of this business and this guy should be a statue in an antique store. I....

WHAM! 

Moose punches Vinnie right in the mouth! Vinnie fly's back and down. His ladies are screaming and yelling. Moose puts his knee on Vinnie's chest, grabs him by his hair and just unloads on him with punches! The ladies are screaming in terror. Officials run out to get Moose off him. Moose gets up, pushes the officials out of his way and storms off. Vinnie is battered and knocked out cold. 

Lance: (looking down at Vinnie) He's going to need some help. 

Commercial Break 

"Champagne" Gerry Morrow vs. Trent Watkins 

Morrow's confidence is at it's highest peak tonight as he just toys with his opponent. Morrow finally ends the match with the sleeper. Boos as Morrow strolls to the podium. 

Lance: Ok Gerry, tomorrow night at the Louisville Gardens, you get a shot at the USWA title. The champ Jerry Lawler might not be 100% but he promises he'll be there.

Morrow: You know Lance, I came into a lot of money and I now have the finest things in life. All the luxuries a man could ask for. (Morrow holds up a bottle of champagne) You see this bottle? It's the most expensive bottle of champagne on the planet. I will bring this bottle to Louisville and I will open it up and celebrate with it after the match. The only thing missing from my life, something I want very badly, is the USWA title. After tomorrow night I will have everything. And Lance, if you behave you may come to the party afterwards. HAHAHAHA! 

Commercial Break 

Footage from last week is shown as the Rich's attack Matt Borne and Rip Oliver in the hallway leaving them a bloody mess. 

Pre recorded 

Oliver and Borne are standing with bandages on their foreheads. 

Oliver: Rich's! You got us pretty good didn't you. You think this is over? Boys, it's only the beginning! 

Borne: We like to fight to! We like to make people bleed to! And Rich's, we're going to make you bleed boys! 

Oliver: Oh and boys, I think you will like the announcement Jerry Jarrett has for you next week. 

Both men smile. 

Back Live 

Lance: I wonder what that announcement will be? I guess we'll find out next week. Also next week, I'll be talking with Siva Afi and Duke Myers about their unfortunate in ring accident last week where Duke ended up with a broken arm. Jerry Jarrett will have his first WrestleStorm 2 report and Jerry Lawler will be here. Will he still be the USWA champ? Again, tune in next week.  Our big TV title main event when we come back. 

Commercial Break 

TV Title Bout 

Tony "Simply the Best" St. Clair (C) w/Les Thornton vs. Corporal Kirchner

tony.jpg.c0c376e154153263dacb429e6d3111bb.jpgkircner.jpg.093c3f88514003847fa0f1c773f92a79.jpg

The entrances couldn't of been more different. Kirchner had the fans on their feet while he stormed out waving the American Flag. On the other hand, Les and Tony drew massive boos as they arrogantly walked out. Les added heat by coming out and waving the Union Jack flag. Tony entered the ring, walked up to Kirchner, turned around and pointed to the back of his jacket which said "Simply the Best" Tony unhooked his TV title and held it up to Kirchner while shaking his head NO at him. 

The bell rings and we get a lock up. Tony hip tosses Kirchner over. Kirchner looks up while Tony smiles and rubs his hands together. Les waves his flag on the outside as the fans boo. They hook up again and Tony goes for another hip toss but Kirchner stops it and puts Tony down with a short arm clothesline. The fans go wild as Kirchner picks up Tony, swings him to the ropes and gives him a high back drop. Les gets on the apron but Kirchner runs over and clocks him. Les and his flag fall on the apron. Kirchner grabs Tony, swings him to the ropes and kicks him in the mid section then follows with a bulldog 1..2..Tony gets his shoulder up. Kirchner picks up Tony and swings him to the corner and follows with a running clothesline. Kirchner follows that up with several shoulder thrusts as the fans go wild. Kirchner swings Tony to the opposite corner and charges in but Tony moves and Kirchner hits shoulder first into the corner.

Tony is on his knees regrouping. Les gathers himself on the outside and cheers Tony on. Tony grabs Kirchner from behind and hits a German Suplex 1..2..Kick Out. Tony picks up Kirchner and delivers several European uppercuts then swings him to the ropes and puts him down with a heels first dropkick. Tony picks up Kirchner and executes a delayed vertical suplex 1..2..Kirchner gets his shoulder up. Les yells at the Ref. Tony backs up. Kirchner staggers up and Tony does a somersault and nails Kirchner with a diving headbutt to the mid section. Tony follows with a gut wrench suplex 1..2..NO! Kirchner kicks out. Tony and Les are screaming at the Ref. Tony slowly picks up Kirchner and goes for a suplex but Kirchner blocks it and suplexes Tony back. 

The fans are cheering on Kirchner and chanting USA! USA! USA! Both men stagger up and have an exchange but Kirchner blocks a punch and starts to unload on Tony. Kirchner swings Tony to the ropes and flips him over with a knee to the mid section. Kirchner picks up Tony and hits a Fall a Way Slam 1..2..Kick Out. Kirchner swings Tony to the corner and follows up with a running forearm blast. Kirchner hops on the turnbuckles and the fans count along as Kirchner punches him 10 times. Kirchner hops down then hoists Tony up and hits the Fireman's Carry Slam 1..2..Les puts Tony's foot on the rope and yells at the Ref. The Ref is questioning Les but Les is denying everything. Kirchner gets up and heads over and has words with Les. Tony comes up from behind and clotheslines Kirchner over the top rope. Tony distracts the Ref while Les hits Kirchner with the Union Jack Flag then rolls Kirchner back in the ring. Tony picks up Kirchner and executes the floating butterfly suplex 1..2..3!!! 

Massive boos as Tony rolls out of the ring. Tony gets his title, smiles and holds it up while Les is in the background waving the Union Jack Flag. 

Grapplers are fired up, and I wouldn't wanna be the Lone Stars right now!

Oh Yeah! I've never cared for Carlos Colon, send Ripper Morgan to take his head!!

Oh No! The CEO's are under investigation! This should be interesting!

Mike George gets Gagne one on one! I hope he smacks little Greggy right back to Minnesota!

Flowers/War Cloud 2 should be good! Sunny is pissed, and Flowers is playing it just right to make him even madder.

Well, well, well.... Karachi Vice wants to mix it up with some boys from Texas! We'll just have to see who is available!

Grapplers/Lone Stars is going to be one heck of a fight!

Another fantastic Dream Machine promo! You've got this guy to the point, that when Dick Slater shows back up and whips his ass, the roof is going to come off the place!

Big Win for the Vin!

Then that happened..... poor Vin!

You have done such a good job turning Gerry Morrow into Champagne that I am actually rooting for him to get the job done with Lawler.

Awesome, awesome main event. Kirchner looks like a totally credible challenger, and still comes out of it totally viable. Meanwhile the reign of St. Clair continues and the TV Title continues to look like a very important prize. Well Done.

Great show! Looking forward to Louisville!!

USWA @ The Louisville Gardens 10-24-85

The cameras are rolling tonight and highlights will be shown on TV next week.

The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai vs. Two Local Talents 

Sakalia hits a snap suplex and Tui follows with a splash from the top rope for the easy win. 

"True Grit" Mike George w/Bulldog Brown vs. "The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland 

Skaaland arrogantly escorts Gagne to the ring but before they can enter, Brown runs down and knocks Skaaland to the ground. George nails Gagne from behind and swings him into the steel post. Gagne hits back first. George grabs him and executes a Russian Leg Sweep on the concrete! Brown and George seem satisfied with the payback and exit to cheers.  Gagne can't compete and the match is a No Contest. 

"Crippler" Rip Oliver vs. "The Memphis Mafia Man" Johnny Rich 

Oliver still has bandages from that hallway attack but he starts the match swinging. The first few minutes is Oliver giving Johnny the beating of his life. Johnny makes a comeback and is pretty ruthless with his heel tactics. After a few more minutes of fighting, Johnny swings Oliver into the corner and charges in but Oliver moves then quickly rolls Johnny up 1..2..3! 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi vs. Art Crews 

This was originally scheduled to be another match between Siva and Duke Myers but Myers suffered a broken arm at their TV match. This gets strange because Art Crews is a no show due to an investigation on the CEOs company. The Ref declares the match a forfeit and raises Siva's arm. 

WHAM! 

Siva is blasted from behind by DUKE MYERS! Duke holds up his arm with a cast. Duke picks up Siva and clotheslines him with his cast! Massive boos as Duke exits the ring. 

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich vs. "Maniac" Matt Borne 

Borne is also still sporting bandages from the hallway attack but like Oliver he comes in with fists flying. These guys tear into each other for 10 minutes. Borne gets the upper hand and slams Rich then goes to the top rope but Johnny runs out and pushes Borne off the ropes causing the DQ. Oliver races in and the brawl is on! All 4 men fight for another few minutes giving the fans quite a show. 

The Grapplers vs. The Lone Stars

A lot of fans paid to see this one and these teams deliver. Grapplers control the first few minutes. Lone Stars come back and put a pretty good hurting on the Grapplers. Of course all 4 men end up fighting. Grapplers get the better of the pier six brawl and double clothesline Deaton over the top rope. Grappler 1 executes a backbreaker on Young and holds him while Grappler 2 comes off the middle ropes with a forearm drop to the chest. Grappler 1 then hoists up Young and holds him while Grappler 2 once again hops on the middle ropes and hits a diving clothesline for the 1..2..3! 

Bounty Match 

Carlos Colon vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

Kai unhooks the chain and unleashes the beast. Morgan is all over Colon with slams, stomps, choking and simply grinding Colon's face in the mat. Morgan tries to finish off Colon with the big boot but Colon ducks, swings back and nails Morgan with a flying forearm blast. Colon fires up and does a cartwheel but wait the SUPER SAMOANS hit the ring and attack Colon! The Ref signals for the DQ and tries to step in but Morgan gets up and hurls the Ref out of the ring. The Samoans hold Colon as Kai tosses the chain to Morgan. Morgan wraps the chain around his fits and is ready to hit Colon but wait! The fans roar as HERCULES AYALA hits the ring with a chain! Ayala looks like a madman as he swings the chain around. Samoans and Morgan head out. Morgan is irate as he swings his chain around and yells up at Ayala. Ayala is begging him to get in the ring as he holds his chain up. The fans are going nuts. Hercules Ayala is back! 

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout 

Jerry "The King" Lawler (C) vs. "Champagne" Gerry Morrow 

Big time boos as Morrow strolls to the ring wearing a white suit jacket, black fedora hat and sunglasses. And like he said he's carrying the most expensive bottle of champagne on the planet. The fans boo as he holds it up and sets it on the ringside table. He has words with the timekeeper and tells him to guard that bottle with his life. 

Many people wondered if Jerry Lawler was going to be able to compete but those doubts are answered as the fans explode when he makes his way down the aisle. Lawler is looking confident with his crown and cape. Lawler gets in the ring and holds up the title as the fans are up and cheering. 

The bell rings and some words are exchanged. Morrow points to Lawler and says "The title goes home with me tonight HAHAHAHA" 

Morrow swings Lawler to the ropes but Lawler comes back and shoulder blocks him down. Morrow gets up but Lawler scoop slams him back down. Morrow rises but Lawler once again scoop slams him down and follows with an elbow drop 1..2..Kick Out. Lawler swings Morrow to the ropes and hits a back elbow smash then swings off the ropes and crashes down with a knee drop 1..2..Kick Out. The fans are cheering Lawler on as he's in full control. Lawler picks up Morrow but Morrow hits him low, then hurls him out of the ring. Morrow regroups.

Lawler gets on the apron but Morrow rakes his eyes and snaps his head on the top rope. Morrow goes to the outside, picks up Lawler, slams his head on the apron and rolls him back in the ring. Morrow picks up Lawler, holds him up and puts him down with a jumping headbutt. Morrow then focuses on Lawler's hurt neck by holding him in a headscissors. The fans start to fire Lawler up as he raises his fist. Morrow clamps on the pressure but Lawler is firing up. Morrow quickly releases the hold and clamps on a headlock and wrenches away on the neck. Lawler uses all his strength and executes a back suplex.

Both men stagger up and exchange punches. Lawler gets the upper hand, swings Morrow to the ropes and puts him down with a big right punch. Lawler picks up Morrow and vertical suplexes him back 1..2..Kick Out. Lawler swings Morrow to the corner and charges in but Morrow lifts his knees and Lawler crashes right into them. 

Morrow shakes the cobwebs. Lawler staggers up and Morrow puts him down with a dropkick. Morrow picks up Lawler, swings him into the corner and follows with a knee to the mid section. Morrow kicks, chokes and clubs Lawler in the corner. Morrow grabs Lawler and hits a Hangman's neckbreaker 1..2..Lawler barely gets his shoulder up. Morrow berates the Ref. Lawler is on his knees. Morrow grabs Lawler and executes a flowing DDT 1..2..Lawler barely gets his shoulder up as the fans gasp. Morrow is yelling at the Ref and holding up 3 fingers. Morrow slams Lawler and goes to the top rope. Morrow slowly falls and goes for a diving headbutt but Lawler moves. 

Both men are lying side by side. They slowly stagger up. Morrow throws a punch but Lawler blocks it and fires away. The fans go nuts as Lawler pulls down his strap. Lawler hammers away with his Memphis punches, grabs Morrow and swings him towards the corner but the Ref gets sandwiched in and takes a bump. Lawler continues to punch away on Morrow and punches him through the ropes. 

Morrow is in a daze. He staggers up and goes to the timekeepers table. The fans boo as Morrow picks up his champagne bottle. Lawler is checking on the Ref. Morrow enters the ring and is going to hit Lawler from behind with the bottle. The fans screams make Lawler turn around just as Morrow has the bottle up. Lawler hits Morrow with a lowblow and the bottle drops. Lawler picks up the bottle. Morrow is on his knees in pain. Morrow slowly starts to rise but Lawler smashes the bottle over his head!!! 

Morrow is out. Lawler goes to the middle ropes. The fans are up and cheering as Lawler bounces up and down then crashes down on Morrow with a fist drop! The Ref slowly crawls over and counts 1..2..3!!!!!! 

Massive eruption! 

The Ref gets Lawler his title and raises his arm. Lawler puts his foot on Morrow's chest and holds the title high. 

Really good Bounty angle with Tiger-Colon- Morgan.  That really sold some tickets

What is that investigation all about with the CEO's?  Interesting!

Great job by Mike George dealing with the Elite. Looking forward to seeing if he can get Gagne to. 

Wondering which team from Texas is coming after Karachi Vice.

Sugar dusting off the old mask... that brings me back to trying to find Championship Wrestling from Florida on the old tv dials.

Slater and Dream is perfect Memphis style brawling

The Vin Man learned what old school tough is all about here with Moose

MORE Oliver/Borne and the Rich family please!

St. Claire is really making that TV title interesting.

Great card in Louisville.  Highlights for me included the wild bounty match (Colon should be paying Ayala), Rich and Borne brawling. The Grapplers going over Lone Star as we all know they really want the Road Warriors and Lawler continuing his rebuild after suffering a neck injury by taking down Morrow 

The Borne/Oliver vs Rich Cousins feud just keeps building, and when it eventually blows off in a gimmick match, it is going to be a bloodbath.

Grapplers finishing the Lonestars with the Doomsday Device is about a definitive a statement as they could possibly make. Though I'm still not sure they want to keep knocking on the door of the L.O.D.

Kai's Guys would have ended Colon if not for Ayala.... Boo!!!

Great Main Event! Well written, and it really seemed like Champagne had a chance. Hoping this isn't the end for Gerry. You've done an amazing job building the character.

I guess Lawler has a date with The Funker now. That should be a wild one!

I'm with Blehschmidt on this one.....the Grapplers might wanna leave well enough with the Warriors but the Lone Stars are in trouble for sure

The CEOs take a DQ loss but get the better of the RPMs but it looks like they could be in some hot water with this investigation!

Just a meaningless observation based on those pics.....Mike George/Bob Brown certainly wasn't going to be using the Glamour Boys moniker were they? lol  However, they do seem to have the Elite's number this time around since George should get a fair shake against Gagne this time around with the other members of the Elite barred from the building.

Timothy Flowers continues to mock "Cloudy Rain Cloud".....I don't think this level of disrespect will go unanswered!

The Karachi Vice might be making a mistake underestimating a team coming from Texas to face them....there's a few great teams out there, looking forward to seeing who it is.

Dream Machine isn't worried about Dick Slater......but maybe he should be!

Somebody should have told 'the Vin Man' you don't go starting trouble with a guy named 'Moose'. 

St. Clair continues to have a death grip on the TV title...will anyone be able to take it from him??

and on to the Gardens!

Wow, poor Greg.....that may take some time to recover from!

Nice to Oliver get a little revenge on the 'Memphis Mafia Man' here

Sivi Afi gets the forfeit win but there's no need to celebrate....Duke Myers is in the house, broken arm and all. 

The Richs vs. Borne/Oliver is going to boil over any time now and it's going to be glorious!

Ayala is back and swinging the chain.....Colon is desperate for an ally but can he really trust his old enemy in the long run??

Great main event!! Morrow has been built so well and it really felt like he might win the title....and that's what it's all about....that little shred out of doubt that makes you have to go buy and ticket and see what happens! Great stuff!!

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 10-30-85

Footage from the Louisville Gardens is shown. Highlights  include, the return of Hercules Ayala! Duke Myers clotheslining Siva Afi with his arm cast. Mike George executing a Russian Leg Sweep to Greg Gagne on the concrete! The Grapplers defeating the Lone Stars. And Jerry Lawler smashes a bottle of champagne over Gerry Morrow's head to get the pin and retain the USWA title. 

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome to this extended presentation of the USWA Wrestling here on the USA Network. We're going to need that extra time because we have a lot to talk about. First off, I'm extremely excited to announce that Jerry Jarrett has purchased 50% of Twin States Wrestling!  That's right folks, Twin States Wrestling is now a part of the USWA. This is big news and I know Jerry is very excited to be working with Twin States. With this partnership and our affiliation with Texas All-Star Wrestling, 1986 will no doubt be a tremendous year for the USWA. We'll be hearing from Jerry a bit later with his first Wrestlestorm 2 report. Tonight we have some big announcements as well as a feature match up between Gerry Morrow and DJ Peterson. Ok,  right now, please welcome the current USWA Champion Jerry "The King" Lawler. 

Thundering cheers as Lawler walks out, stops and smiles to the fans then goes to the podium. 

Lance: Well champ, you got by Gerry Morrow and now I have to ask, what's next? 

Lawler: Lance, I said I would....

WHAM!!! 

TERRY FUNK (with an eye patch) nails Lawler and starts pounding away. Before he can get crazy, several officials and and lot's of Security are on it. They pulls them apart. It's a chaotic scene as Lance calls for a commercial. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Oh my that could of escalated into something big. Security has escorted Lawler out of the building. I understand they have Funk in the back and will escort him out after Lawler is long gone. Wow, ok, let's go to the ring. 

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. Gary Williams 

Bassarab works Williams over with his high octane offense then finishes him off with a flying leg drop from the top rope!

Lance: The Electrifying Ben Bassarab racks up another victory. That kid....

Massive Boos as TERRY FUNK storms the podium with a chair! Members of security come out to stop him but Funk starts putting them down one by one with his chair! With several fallen security guards around them, Funk snatches the mic from a shaken Lance. 

eye.jpg.073adb033962375b9d35afa19e0fa9c9.jpg

Funk: Lance! Look at my eye! Look what that pig Lawler did to my eye! Lawler! You pig! You can't hurt me! 

Funk punches his chair several times then smashes his head against the chair a couple times! 

Funk: See Lawler! You can't hurt me! I want an eye for an eye! You and me will meet at WrestleStorm for the USWA title...inside a steel cage! You wont be able to escape! I'm going to beat you like I've never beaten anybody or anything before! I'm going to enjoy this Lawler. I'm going to enjoy this so much. Eye for an eye, pig! 

Funk smashes his head against his chair then throws the chair before leaving. 

Lance: My goodness, Terry Funk has gone mad. We'll be back. Good grief. 

Commercial Break 

Hercules Ayala vs. Trent Watkins 

The fans are up and cheering as Ayala enters the ring with a chain around his neck. 

Ayala dominates Watkins, then clamps on the bearhug, rams him into the turnbuckles and follows with a belly to belly suplex for the win! Ayala swings his chain around as the fans cheer. 

Ayala is joined by Carlos Colon at the podium. 

Colon: Ayala, we have never seen eye to eye but we both have come through for each other. I want to thank you for coming to Louisville and watching my back. 

Ayala: I knew Morgan would call in the henchmen so I had to be there. Morgan! We have unfinished business! You have a chain and now I have a chain. Leilani Kai, we'll find out just who really is the king of the mountain around here! 

Lance: Ok, great to have Hercules Ayala back. Carlos, tomorrow night in Johnson City a masked man named the Gladiator is coming to try and collect Tiger Singh's bounty. 

Colon: I don't care who comes to try and collect. I will put him down just like the rest! Singh is nothing but a coward and he doesn't have enough money to get the job done!  

Commercial Break 

"The Surge" Scott Doring vs. Ray Glader 

The bell rings and Doring immediately pounds away on Glader. Doring swings Glader to the ropes and powerslams him over for another quick victory! 

Doring exits the ring and goes straight to the back. 

Lance: Once again, I am unable to get any information on Scott Doring. Right now I'll be talking with this man, Duke Myers.

Myers is in street clothes and holds up his broken arm. 

Lance: From what I saw, that broken arm was an accident. Why did you hit Siva Afi with that cast? He's hurt pretty bad. 

Duke: First off you will address me as The Master of Disaster Duke Myers! Because from now on it's going to be a disaster for my opponent when I step in that ring. (shows off his cast) Siva didn't care that he did this to me. He took advantage and got a cheap win. Well I took advantage of this handicap and leveled him! Siva Afi's career will be a disaster if he wants more of me. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: With me right now is Brad Rheingans. Brad, good to have you back. I understand you have an announcement? 

Brad: Great to be back Lance. As you know Bob Roop and I competed as the Technicians. Bob has gone on to another venture but he handpicked a wrestler to be my partner and take his place as a Technician. Lance,  I couldn't have agreed more. Please welcome out my new partner, a true wrestling Technician, Mark Fleming. 

Mark: Brad, it's an honor for me to have been chosen by a wrestling purist like Bob Roop to be your partner. Wrestling is what ties us together and I know we'll get the job done. Let's do this. 

The Technicians vs. Sam Smith and Willie Lopez 

bradr.jpg.49257ef1337b50e83953d543fa369183.jpgflemng.jpg.259166cc915a08a8a5ae39bd395818db.jpg

The Technicians are wearing matching red white and blue singlets. 

Technicians put on a wrestling clinic tonight. Brad tags in Fleming. Brad hits a gutwrench suplex on Lopez, then Fleming finishes things off with a Northern Lights suplex for the win. 

Commercial Break 

The camera zooms in on the pink Beauty Shop sign then pans down to Brenda Britton. 

Britton: Hi everybody and welcome to the number one rated segment in wrestling, the Beauty Shop. Now I've told you all time and time again that I always get the major scoops first. So without further adieu, please welcome out Jerry Jarrett who will give us the first Wreslestorm 2 report. Right here on my show of course. Welcome Jerry.

Jarrett: Thank you Brenda. I have to give you credit, your show is something to watch each and every week.

Britton: Oh you're to kind but I know it is. 

Jarrett: Ok well as promised I'm here to announce the first series of matches for Wrestlestorm 2. This tremendous event will take place on December 5th from the historical Mid South Coliseum and will be broadcasted on closed circuit TV throughout all the USWA arenas. It's official, the main event will be Jerry Lawler defending the USWA title against Terry Funk inside a steel cage. Now, after what happened tonight I just can't have that happen again. These two men will be separated until WrestleStorm. I have granted Terry Funk TV time and he has something planned as far as tuning up for the match, so we'll see what he has in mind. But I'm warning him, he will not hurt any USWA employees again. As a matter of fact he will be fined for his actions earlier tonight. 

Britton: That sounds a bit harsh, I mean did you see what that wannabe King did to his eye? That was sickening. 

Jarrett: He will pay those fines or he won't be at Wrestlestorm. Also at Wrestlestorm, Hercules Ayala will face Ripper Morgan in a chain match. I feel this is the only way those men will resolve their issues. Along that note, Tommy and Johnny Rich will face Matt Borne and Rip Oliver in a tornado street fight. 

Britton: Oh wow! We're talking about some serious grudges here.

Jarrett: Wrestlestorm will be the place where issues are going to get resolved. I want Dream Machine to listen up. Dick Slater will be back soon and he will get a rematch for the Central States title and that will happen at Wrestlestorm. Also, I just signed a match between Ben Bassarab and Scott Doring. These are two bright stars and they should put on a good contest. I'll be back in my office next week to announce more matches. Brenda, this has been a pleasure. 

Britton: I know it was. I for one can't wait for Wrestlestorm and since we're both here I want to announce that on that night, I'll be there with a very special Beauty Shop! Oh I can't wait. Until next week toooodles. 

Commercial Break 

"The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff vs. Todd Rooney

markoff.jpg.ae8706105f58345c3240f7f0f05c0ab0.jpg

Markoff already gets massive heat as he comes to the ring in full on Russian Military gear and waving the Russian Flag. Markoff takes off his jacket and is wearing a red singlet with USSR written on the back. 

Markoff beats down Rooney with clubs and stomps. Markoff executes a viscous backbreaker then hops on the middle ropes and crashes down with a knee across the chest for the pin! 

More heat as Markoff waves his flag again the heads to the podium. 

Lance: Impressive debut for the Russian Brute. Chris Markoff, what's on your agenda here in the USWA?

Markoff: I have one mission here and that's to take out all of the weak Americans. First on the list is the weakest American of them all. Corporal Kirchner! I'm wasting no time, tomorrow night in Johnson City I will put that weak American down and show why Russian athletes are far more superior. 

Commercial Break  

The Magnificent Ones vs. Carl Kellerman and William Hillman 

174517854_nickk.jpg.5a9669fcc5f23252a84fe69b900aa21f.jpgkevin.jpg.9fa593efaabd78563274a6a6b959d5e6.jpg

Kelly and Kiniski are in full arrogant mode as they stroll into the ring wearing matching gold sequin robes. 

The end comes when Kiniski dropkicks Hillman into a full nelson by Kelly. Hillman quickly submits and Kelly twirls him around and tosses him. Kellerman tries to help but Kiniski nails him with a high knee. 

Lance: The Magnificent Ones win another but I know the Red Dragons are hot on their heels. When.. ok wait a minute it appears Vinnie Valentino has something to say. 

Vinnie steps in. His face is bruised and bandaged.

Vinnie: I..I..you know my ladies couldn't even come out tonight because they're still shaking from what happened last week. Moose Morowski is nothing but an animal! He did this to my face and he's going to pay. I'll see to that.

The Magnificent Ones step in. 

Kiniski: Yo, Vin Man. I think I can help. Why don't you and the Magnificent Ones have a night on the town and I really think you'll like what I have to say.

Vinnie: I like you guys so let's do this! 

Lance: (pauses) I can't imagine what they're up to. 

Commercial Break 

Sunny War Cloud vs. Harold Bannister 

While Sunny is wrestling, the fans boo as Timothy Flowers circles the ring wearing Sunny's headdress and doing a tribal dance. Sunny wins the match with a tomahawk chop from the top rope. As the Ref raises his arm, Sunny sees what Flowers is doing and runs full speed out of the ring. Flowers sprints to the back as Sunny chases him. 

Lance: I hope there's still security around because if Sunny catches him, Flowers will be in a world of hurt. When we come back, I'll have a special announcement regarding the Central States tag team titles. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: I've asked the current Central States 6 Man champs, the Elite along with Arnold Skaaland to join me. 

Gagne is wearing a back brace while being consoled by his teammates. 

Lance: On behalf of Jerry Jarrett, I have this announcement to make. Due to the strong tag team competition in the USWA, we are reinstating the Central States Tag Team Titles. 

Skaaland: This is great news! Lance, you're going to award my Elite with the titles. It's about time we get the reward we deserve! 

Lance: Hold on. First of all, I'm afraid that we are going to retire the 6 Man titles.

The Elite throw a tantrum.

Skaaland: What the hell are you talking about? 

Lance: Just hold on. You will be rewarded. On Thanksgiving night, 8 tag teams will compete in an open invitation tournament. The winners will face two members of the Elite at WrestleStorm for the Central States Tag Titles. Jerry feels this is the right move since the Elite have held on to the 6 man titles for quite some time. All you have to do is pick the two men.

Gagne: Arnold, I'll make this easy. I want David and Bruce to compete for the titles. I have a score to settle with that washed up loser Mike George. And I want that score to be settled at WrestleStorm. Bruce, David, I know you will win the titles. The only thing the winning team of the tournament will receive is a loss to the Elite at Wrestlestorm.

Bruce: You're the best Greg! 

David: Our title win will be dedicated to you Greg. 

Skaaland: Well there you have it Lance. This is the most cohesive unit in wrestling. 

Skaaland collects the 6 man titles and throws them on the ground.

Skaaland: The Elite is on to bigger and better things. 

Commercial Break 

Sweet Brown Sugar vs. Neil Jordan 

sugar.jpg.39bbd127b126b0f041b1c76d335afd70.jpg

The fans are up and cheering as the re masked Sugar does his thing. During the match, Les Thornton comes out and scouts the match. Sugar backdrops Jordan then goes to the top rope. Jordan staggers up and Sugar nails him with a missile dropkick for the pin. Les notices the fans overwhelming reaction then looks up and nods at Sugar. 

Commercial Break 

"The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson vs. "Champagne" Gerry Morrow 

DJ is warming up in the ring. Morrow goes straight to the podium with a bottle of champagne. 

Lance: Gerry? What are you doing? You have a match.

Morrow: (bandage on his forehead) Lance, you and all these untouchables know that I should be the USWA champion. This isn't the bottle I was going to celebrate with. NO! That bottle was smashed over my head by that cheating Jerry Lawler. I should be celebrating right now. I shouldn't be in a match with ah I don't even know who that man is. Why am I wrestling a no name? He is beneath me for I am the true USWA Champion.

The fans cheer as DJ goes to the podium. 

DJ: My name is DJ Peterson....

WHAM! 

Morrow breaks his bottle over DJ's head!!! 

Lance: What the...

Morrow snatches the mic. 

Morrow: His name is irrelevant. Good day Lance. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: DJ Peterson was just helped out of here. We had a wild one tonight and next week should be a good one as Tommy Rich will go one on one with Rip Oliver. Central States Champ Dream Machine will be here. USWA Tag team Champs Karachi Vice will be in action. And we'll have some kind of presentation by Terry Funk. Listen to this, USWA champ Jerry Lawler will be in the ring. 

Tommy and Johnny Rich storm the podium. 

Johnny: That Jerry Jarret really thinks he's a big shot, don't he? Does he think he's punishing us by putting us in a tornado street fight with Borne and Oliver? 

Tommy: This is exactly where the Rich's wanna be! Hey, next week it's you and me Oliver! Guess what? You aint gonna make it to Wrestlestorm boy! The Rich's are fired up! 

Lance: We'll see ya next week 

WrestleStorm 2 

storm.jpg.657e818b6c0a694f5b503f58668bcd79.jpg2.jpg.b7bc49e9bd49ddebb3c25c92cae86e75.jpg

Mid South Coliseum

Saturday, Dec. 5th

Broadcasted on Closed Circuit TV 

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout- STEEL CAGE

Jerry "The King" Lawler (C) vs. Terry Funk 

Dream Machine (C) vs. "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater 

Tornado Street Fight! 

The Rich's vs. Matt Borne and Rip Oliver 

For The Central States Tag Team Titles 

The Elite (Hart/Sammartino) w/Arnold Skaaland vs. The Winners of the Thanksgiving Tournament 

Chain Match! 

Hercules Ayala vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. "The Surge" Scott Doring 

More matches to be announced

Can't wait to see what you, Gene and Bleh do together in the USWA!

Funk vs Lawler continues to be the talk of the wresrtling world!

You have done a great job with Colon.  He was always huge in Puerto Rico but I wasn't sure how well he would fit in the U.S. and you have kept him at or near the top for a long time.  Great job.

I like the idea of keeping Doring silent.  He was a huge success story on PNW in real life but in his rookie year, he was terrible on the mic.  This gives him time to work on those skills.

Great job with the Beauty Shop and hyping up WrestleStorm

Vin Man out of the town with Kiniski!!  Interesting.

Flowers and Sunny War Cloud is a fun feud.  I enjoy those cultural things from the 80's that would be politically incorrect now.

I thought changing the Central States title from a 6 Man title to a tag title was going to cause some serious in-house fighting among the ELite but them seemed to make an easy decision.  We shall see!

I think Sweet Brown Sugar has Les Thorton a little nervous.  

Morrow continues to be one of the most interesting wrestlers on your roster!  

and The Funker starts the show off the right way! Lawler may have been getting ready to offer up the title shot, but Uncle Terry is going to make sure of it!! Funk vs Lawler inside the cage at WrestleStorm, now that is a freaking main event!!

"The Master of Disaster" and his cast are going to be trouble for a lot of folks here in the USWA. I'm sure Sivi will be back for revenge, but until then, I figure Myers will be laying down the hurt.

The new Technicians are one heck of a proficient team when it comes to amateur and technical wrestling. Karachi Vice may have a new challenge on their hands real soon.

Oh Damn, an Ayala/Morgan Chain match, and the Rich Cousins vs Borne/Oliver in a Tornado Street Fight!! Dicky Slater coming back for the Dream Machine and the Central States Title! Good Lord, WrestleStorm is shaping up to be an incredible, and an incredibly violent show!!

Nice debut for Markoff, and an immediate match with Kirchner. Man, USA vs Russia was a money maker everywhere in 80's wrestling!

Vin Man and The Magnificent Ones together? This should be interesting!!

Nice promo with the Elite! I mean, I hope Gagne gets his ass beat again, but the return of the Central States Tag Titles is a great move with your fantastic tag team division, and the tournament on Thanksgiving should be good stuff!

Oh man.... DJ gets the champagne bottle smashed on his head!! If this is the beginning of a feud, I am all about it! These are two of my favorite dudes in the USWA!!

Another great show, and I think things are just going to keep getting crazier as we build to WrestleStorm!!

USWA @ The Johnson City Civic Center 10-31-85

"True Grit" Mike George w/Bulldog Brown vs. A Local Talent

George hits the Russian Leg Sweep for the victory.

Solid back and forth battle. Magnificent Ones break a lot of rules but that comes back to haunt them. All four men end up fighting. Kelly has Fuchi locked in a full nelson. While the Ref guides Kiniski back to his corner. Yatsu kicks Kelly which allows Fuchi to fall back and get the pin. 

Corporal Kirchner vs. "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff

Your typical USA vs. USSR 80s match. Both men brawl to a double count out and keep on fighting. I'm sure this is the first of many battles. 

Sunny War Cloud vs. "Diamond" Timothy Flowers 

Sunny tears into Flowers and gives him a first class beating. Flowers has a few moments but Sunny has pure rage on his side. Sunny finishes off Flowers with a tomahawk chop from the top rope for the win! The fans roar as Sunny goes out and gets his headdress back. Sunny raises his arms in victory but when he turns around Flowers throws a handful of salt in his eyes! Flowers kicks Sunny and pushes him into the steel post, then snatches the headdress and puts it back on as the fans boo. Flowers does a mock tribal dance back up the aisle. 

The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. The Technicians 

This was originally scheduled to be the RPMs vs. CEOs but the CEOs are still out dealing with the investigation. 

The fans get a pretty damn good fan favorites match that's clean but action packed. At the 20 minute mark, Fleming is in real trouble but makes the mistake of not capitalizing on making a tag to Rheingans and ends up falling to a double hot shot on the top rope. After the match both teams shake hands and Rheingans gives Fleming a pat on the back.  

These two will meet at WrestleStorm in a chain match but I guess they couldn't wait that long to get their hands on each other. This one never officially starts as they go at each other before they even get in the ring. Both men have their chains wrapped around their fists and take shots at each other. The match is declared a NO CONTEST but they give the fans a short blood fest. What's it going to be like when their hooked together at WrestleStorm? 

Bounty Match

Carlos Colon vs. The Masked Gladiator 

Gladiator attacks Colon at the bell but Colon rebounds quickly and pummels him before finishing him off with a flying clothesline from the top rope for the decisive win!

The fans cheer as Colon does a cartwheel and pumps his fists.

A man runs in the ring and WHAM!!!! Nails Colon on the back of his head with a sword! It's TIGER JEET SINGH!!!!! Thundering boos as Singh puts the boots to Colon. Singh picks up Colon and hits a backbreaker. Singh grabs his sword and sticks it under Colon's chin and applies the camel clutch! Singh wrenches back as garbage is thrown in the ring.

Hercules Ayala (bandaged head) runs down the aisle but Ripper Morgan (also sporting a bandage) is on him and nails him from behind with a chain shot! Morgan picks up Ayala and clotheslines him down with the chain! 

Inside the ring, Colon is out but Singh wont release him. Mass Security hits the ring. Singh gets up and starts swinging his sword like a madman before finally leaving. Singh turns back around and goes after Colon again, hitting him several times with the sword while Security tries to stop him. Singh spits down on Colon and leaves for good as the fans throw garbage at him. Colon is stretchered out while Security helps Ayala out. 

Main Event

USWA Champ Jerry "The King" Lawler/The Grapplers/Rip Oliver and Matt Borne 

vs.

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich/"Champagne" Gerry Morrow/ "The Memphis Mafia Man" Johnny Rich and USWA Tag Champs Karachi Vice 

These guys give the fans a real Halloween treat with 55 minutes of hard hitting action. The Rich's, Borne and Oliver do a great job of battering each other all over the place. Grapplers seem to want back the gold as they spend most of the match going toe to toe with Karachi Vice. And of course Morrow is still bitter about his loss to Lawler last week and gets his shots in. The only way this match could end would be with chaos. All 10 men are fighting all over and the Ref has lost track of who's legal. In the midst of all the chaos, Lawler back drops Morrow over the top rope then climbs to the top. Borne nails Johnny Rich with a double axe handle from the top rope, Johnny goes down and Lawler follows with a fist drop from the top 1..2..3! 

Tommy nails Borne from behind! Grapplers and Karachi Vice are still fighting on the outside. Oliver goes after Tommy, Morrow once again exchanges punches with Lawler. They fight to the outside where Lawler gets the best of him. Inside the ring, The Rich's, Oliver and Borne continue their fight. The fans get a bonus match as the fists keep flying. 

Thanks for the welcome, happy to be part of the USWA...should be a lot of fun!

WOW! Terry Funk gets a jump on the 'King'! You have to figure that Funk is not going to take this eye situation lying down....Lawler better have eyes in the back of his head at all times! Wrestlestorm could be a one match card and if that match is the steel cage between Funk/Lawler....it will be a sell out!

Ayala comes in hot and wipes out his opponent! Rip Morgan is a bad dude but I would be concerned if I had Ayala/Colon coming after me especially Ayala swinging a chain! This is going to be another one that sells a lot of tickets and closed circuit buys at Wrestlestorm!

They mystery of the "Surge" continues, I agree with Kevin, this is the best way to go with him at this point in his career and it's been proven many times in wrestling that sometimes silence is more intriguing than anything the wrestler could say at the time.

Duke Meyers is the "Master of Disaster"....I like it! Broken arms suck, so can't really blame him for being salty at Sivi Afi for breaking his arm....but I guess he is kind of being a jerk about it being an accident and all.

The Technicians roll on as Brad replaces Roop with Mark Fleming....I think they will be an equally formidable team.

Jerry Jarrett dropped some bombshell announcement in the Beauty Shop for Wrestlestorm 2!  Tornado Street Fight is going to be INSANE!!  Dream Machine has some time now to come up with a plan on how to outsmart Dick Slater....I'll be interested to see what he comes up with!

Markoff calling the Corporal out makes sense, he's had some tough battles lately, I hope he's up to the task!

Vin-Man and the Magnificent Ones seem like a perfect fit....I look forward to seeing what becomes of their night on the town.

Timothy Flowers/Sunny Warcloud is a fun feud and it's cool how back in the 80's, a feud like this works so well because fans understood the disrespect involved with somebody taking something like the headdress of Sunny Warcloud.....today's cynical internet fans would gripe online, "I can't believe they are fight over chicken feathers"....I miss those days!

The promo and upcoming tournament is a great way to write off the six man tag titles and bring back the Central States tag titles.....it will be interesting to see if the Elite is as cohesive as Arnie would have us believe....I'm sure the Nightmares or another team or two would be interested in competing in that tournament.

Morrow seems a bit upset about how his title match went and poor DJ Peterson pays the price!

on to Johnson City.....

The Red Dragons get the win over the Magnificent Ones who seem to still be getting their footing as a tag team at the moment

And the classic USA vs. USSR war is off and running here in the USWA! 

Aww man....Sunny gets a victory but Flowers manages to get the better of him and maintain his hold on the headdress 

RPMs get the win and Brad realizes that his new partner is going to need some coaching to get to where his previous partner was....but still a ton of potential

A preview of Wrestlestorm minus the chain, this one is going to be brutal!

Tiger Jeet Singh attacks....and with a sword no less!! Colon's former sworn enemy turned friend Ayala has proven to be his savior lately

WOW! Where Texas All-Star started their show with a huge 10 man tag, USWA ended with one and it was huge....'The King' puts down the "Memphis Mafia Man" for the win....I'm shocked Terry Funk didn't show up here to get in a cheap shot....but Morrow sure tried lol

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 11-6-85

Footage from Johnson City is shown. Tiger Jeet Singh returns and sends Carlos Colon out on a stretcher! Ripper Morgan clotheslines Hercules Ayala with his chain. Sunny War Cloud gets his headdress back but Timothy Flowers throws salt in his eyes and takes it back. Chris Markoff and Corporal Kirchner brawl to a double c.o. 

Video message from Carlos Colon

Colon: (Laying on his couch, speaking with a whisper) I can't talk to loud because of what Singh did to me. I will make this short. Tiger Jeet Singh, I'm challenging you to a Caribbean Death match at Wrestlestorm. The rules are simple, the last man standing is the winner. Singh, I assure you, that will be me.  

Colon clenches his fist.

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome to another extended edition of USWA wrestling here on the USA Network. We're on the road to Wrestlestorm 2 and Jerry Jarrett will give us another update tonight. You just heard the big challenge from Carlos Colon. Will Tiger Jeet Singh accept? Big matches lined up as Gerry Morrow goes one on one with DJ Peterson. I'm sure DJ wants some payback after what Morrow did to him last week. Big main event as Tommy Rich takes on Rip Oliver. A lot of hatred there. I'll be speaking with the USWA tag champs Karachi Vice. USWA champ Jerry Lawler will be in action tonight. And we'll be going to an empty arena where Terry Funk is preparing for his upcoming title match with Lawler at Wrestlestorm. Well let's get right to the ring. 

Tiger Jeet Singh vs. Christopher Collins 

singh.jpg.554ad768222c45ae2df06946658147d3.jpg

Fans in the front row run for cover as Singh comes out swinging his sword like a madman. Singh gets massive boos throughout the match as he just tortures his opponent. Singh finally puts Collins out of his misery with the camel clutch! 

Singh grabs his sword and rushes to the podium. Lance is nervously dodging the swings. Singh just snatches the mic and warns Lance with his sword. Lance backs away.

Singh: If you want something done right, then you have to do it yourself! Colon! You escaped all the men who tried to collect my bounty but you failed to escape me! Everybody cries for you but nobody cried for me when you broke my leg! Blood for blood and I put you down!  And now you make this ridiculous challenge. Of course I accept! I grew up in fights like this. Colon, you will not walk away from this match. I am going to finish you off once and for all. I am going to punish you and make you bleed and then you will beg for mercy but I will give you none! You're finished! For good! 

Singh throws the mic and swings his sword around. 

Commercial Break 

The Rock N Roll RPMS vs. Sam Smith and Willie Lopez 

RPMs control the match with quick tags and cohesive teamwork. They hit the Spandex Splits (back body drop/neckbreaker combo) and it's all over! 

RPMS cut a promo and say they've been on a roll in the USWA and intend on winning the Thanksgiving Tournament and then winning the Central States Tag Team titles at WrestleStorm! 

Commercial Break 

Lance: You just heard the RPMs talking about the open invitational Thanksgiving tournament that will take place at the Hammond Civic Center. The winners will face the Elite at Wrestlestorm for the Central States Tag Team Titles. On that note, please welcome out Porkchop Cash. Porkchop, great to see you. 

Cash: So great to be here Lance. Now, Porkchop Cash is look'n for some gold and I'm talk'n about the Central States tag team titles! I've been look'n for a partner and the search is over. Let me introduce you to Eddie Crawford but you can call him Snowman and you can call us the Bruise Brothers! 

Snowman: When Porkchop told me his plan, well he didn't have to ask twice. The Bruise Brothers are here and ready for action! Come on Porkchop, let's show em what we can do! 

The Bruise Brothers vs. Trent Watkins and Carl Kellerman

cash.jpg.853afb9e0d29379021ceecc772970eeb.jpgsnowman.jpg.8707a32a546277c3841293ff0d0c1573.jpg

The Bruise Brothers come to the ring wearing matching blue pants and sparkling blue vests. Each one is wearing a gold chain and man do they look cool. 

Great showcase and they're in sync tonight. Cash swings Watkins to the ropes and nails him with a cross body diving headbutt then tags in Snowman. Snowman hoists Watkins up on his shoulder, runs around the ring and powerslams him down for the decisive 3 count! 

Commercial Break 

"The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland vs. Marcus Robins 

Gagne gets really annoyed with the fans as he gets booed throughout the match. Gagne swings Robins to the ropes and finishes him off with a high flying dropkick for the win. 

Skaaland wipes the sweat off Gagne's forehead with his towel as the fans continue to boo. 

Lance: I'm here with Bulldog Bob Brown. Bob, the man you just saw in the ring issued a challenge to your guy Mike George at Wrestlestorm. Some unfinished business there.

Bob: First off, of course Mike accepts. Mike is taking this very seriously and is training as we speak. We'll be there and if Arnold tries anything....

Gagne and Skaaland come to the podium. 

Skaaland: Don't threaten me puppy dog. Mike George isn't training. He knew Greg would be here so he stayed home. You got something to say puppy dog? You're not so brave now are you? 

Skaaland pushes Bob. Bob runs forward and levels Skaaland! Skaaland fly's back and is down.  

Gagne attacks Bob. Bob tries to fight back but Bruce Hart and David Sammartino run out and it's 3 on 1. The Elite stomp Bob down then pick him up and triple slam him on the concrete! Hart and Sammartino pick Bob up and hold him while Gagne dropkicks him right there in front of the podium. Gagne slaps Bob and tells his cohorts to pick him up. They laugh and hold him up while Gagne dropkicks him down again! Gagne grabs Bob's head and grinds it on the concrete. 

Lance: Come on! That's enough. 

Gagne: I'll say when it's enough! 

Hart and Sammartino pick a lifeless Bob Brown up again and hold him. Gagne gets a chair and blasts it over Bob's head! Gagne tosses the chair. The Elite smile and give satisfaction nods to each other. They help Skaaland up and exit.

Lance: That was deplorable. We need some help out here. 

Lance bends down to check on Bob. 

Commercial Break 

"Champagne" Gerry Morrow vs. "The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson 

DJ (bandage on his head from last week's bottle smash) is all over Morrow! DJ punches away, swings Morrow to the ropes and puts him down with a clothesline. DJ stomps on Morrow, picks him up and slams him down. Picks him up again and slams him down then follows with a jumping elbow drop 1..2..Kick Out. Morrow tries to roll out of the ring but DJ grabs him and chokes him on the middle ropes. Morrow is hanging there as DJ swings back off the ropes and hits a body guillotine. DJ picks up Morrow, swings him to the corner and charges in but Morrow moves and DJ crashes into the turnbuckles. 

Morrow spends a lot of time clearing the cobwebs. Morrow grabs DJ in a front facelock and wrenches away then executes a falling DDT 1..2..DJ gets his shoulder up. Morrow hits a gutwrench suplex then follows with a backbreaker 1..2..Kick Out. Morrow picks up DJ and a jumping headbutt puts him down 1..2..Kick Out. A frustrated Morrow hurls DJ out of the ring. The Ref starts the count. Morrow pulls out a pair of shining brass knuckles and puts them on. 

DJ gets on the apron at the count of 8. Morrow goes over and takes a swing but DJ blocks it and hits Morrow. DJ gets in the ring and pounds away on Morrow. DJ picks up Morrow and spins him around for a slam but Morrow's boot hits the Ref and the Ref goes down. DJ slams Morrow down and the brass knuckles slip out of his hand. DJ picks up the brass knuckles and puts them on. The fans are up and cheering as DJ holds up his fist. Morrow staggers up and DJ winds up and nails Morrow with a brass knuckles punch! DJ helps the Ref up. DJ covers Morrow 1..2..3! 

Huge pop! 

Commercial Break 

Sweet Brown Sugar vs. Clinton Stitch 

Sugar excites the fans with his action packed offense and finishes things off with a missile dropkick! 

Lance: Sweet Brown Sugar, come on over. Outstanding win tonight. 

Boos as Les Thornton strolls out.

Lance: Alright, hold on, I don't want anymore trouble tonight.

Les: There will be no trouble. I am here to offer Sweet Brown Sugar an opportunity of a lifetime. Lance, a few weeks ago you asked me why I was scouting certain matches. Well, I was looking for the right challenger for Tony St. Clair and his TV title. Not just any challenger but a challenger for Wrestlestorm. Mr. Sugar you impressed me the most and I would like to offer you a shot at the TV title on the biggest USWA platform, Wrestlestorm. Just picture this, Simply the Best versus Sweet Brown Sugar. That has money written all over it. Do you accept? 

Sugar: Mr. Thornton, this is everything I've been working for. I would be a fool to say no. Dang right, I accept! 

Big cheers

Les: Splendid! This most certainly will be a tremendous victory for Tony St. Clair on the biggest stage no doubt.  

Sugar: Whoa Whoa Whoa! Hold on. I'm not just some guy to make Tony St. Clair look good. Trust me Mr. Thornton, I'm coming to win the TV title at Wrestlestorm. 

Les: (Laughs) I was right to handpick you. You keep up that fighting spirit my friend. 

Les pats Sugar on the shoulder and exits. 

Commercial Break 

The camera zooms in on the pink "Beauty Shop" sign then pans down to Brenda Britton. 

Britton: Hi everyone and welcome once again to the highest rated segment in wrestling, the Beauty Shop. Wrestlestorm 2 is coming and boy do I have a big time guest tonight. Please welcome out in my opinion, the greatest Central States Champion of all time, Dr. Dream Machine! 

machine.png.e180c5330c37db45d22411e07c479f58.png

Thundering boos as Dream comes out and holds up his title. He shows it to Brenda and she smiles while she touches it. 

Britton: It's such an honor to have a true champion, an educated man and class act on my show. 

Dream: Brenda babay, the pleasure is all mine girl. 

Britton: At Wrestlestorm, you will be defending the title against that dirty Dick Slater. Personally I don't think he deserves it. I mean is he even going to show? 

Dream: (Laughs) That's a fantastic question Brenda. The last time we met, I not only took this title away from Dicky Boy but I gave him such a beating nobody has heard from him since. I've been defending this title night after night while that coward has been hiding. He's running scared! He's shaking in his boots and to answer your question Brenda, there's no way in hell that chicken is going to show,

The fans go wild as Dick Slater calmly walks out and stands behind Dream Machine. Brenda is in shock and is trying to tell Dream to turn around.

slater.jpg.32202cdf407453ca49175fa337c47e0f.jpg 

Dream: I think I will declare myself the winner because that gutless Dicky Boy won't ever show his face here again. 

Slater taps Dream on the shoulder. Dream turns around and Slater decks him! Brenda screams and runs off. Slater jumps down and just pounds on Dream's face. Slater picks up Dream, runs with him and slams his head into the Beauty Shop sign! The sign breaks and Dream is laid out. Slater picks up the Central States title and holds it up while the fans go nuts! 

Brenda grabs the mic. 

"Tooooodles" 

Brenda throws the mic and runs away. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: How about that, Dick Slater is back and the Dream Machine just got a wake up call. Unbelievable. Ok, joining me now are the reigning USWA tag team champions. Karachi Vice. Well champs, I just got word that next week will be your non title match up with a team from Texas. Doesn't it worry you a bit that you don't know which team you will be facing? 

vice.jpg.902347706189b0cfe7304d130e115c23.jpg

Makhan: Do we look worried? You see these titles four eyes? These titles say we're the best and there's no way a team from Texas of all places are going to come in here and beat the champs. (Hysterical laugh) No way! 

Gama: We said we didn't care who we faced from Texas and we don't! We've beaten all the top teams and now we're going to show the boys in Texas why we are the champions and best tag team in the world. 

Lance: Now, don't forget, you said if they beat you, they will get a title shot. 

Gama: Yes, as a matter of fact if they can pull off a miracle and defeat us, we will not only give them a title shot but they can have it at Wrestlestorm! However, Lance, you, Makhan and myself know that will never happen. We'll see you next week.

Makhan: Next week will be nothing but a Karachi Vice exhibition! 

Lance: The champs are very confident. I'm looking forward to finding out who will represent Texas. Back to the ring. 

Moose Morowski vs. Cliff James 

Moose just mauls his opponent and actually finishes him off with a knock out punch for the win. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans, right now I want to take you to an empty arena and what took place there with Terry Funk earlier this week. I must warn you it gets pretty graphic. 

Empty Arena 

eye.jpg.073adb033962375b9d35afa19e0fa9c9.jpg

Terry Funk is standing in a ring surrounded by a steel cage. He's holding a mic. 

Funk: Jackass Lawler. I want you to watch this very closely. This is just a taste of what's in store for you at Wrestlestorm. Bring him out! 

A man in generic wrestling gear nervously walks towards the cage. 

Funk: Don't worry son, this is just a little demonstration. Don't be afraid. Come in here. 

The man slowly walks in the cage. 

Funk: What's your name? 

The man gets ready to answer but Funk nails him with the mic! 

Funk: You Pig! 

Funk stomps on the man then picks him up and hurls him head first into the cage. The man is busted open. Funk picks him up and grinds his face into the cage. Funk grabs the man and smashes his head several times into the cage. Funk grabs the man, hoists him up and piledrives him down! Funk picks up the mic. 

Funk: Lawler! Lawler! That's you! 

Funk walks over and smashes his head several times against the cage. 

Funk: What are you going to do Lawler? What are you going to do when you're locked inside of a steel cage with me? Every second that goes by all I think about is what I'm going to do to you in this cage! (points up at his eye patch) Eye for an eye! 

Segment ends as Funk gives a deranged look into the camera. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: I'm sure Terry Funk has gone completely mad. Oh ok, looks like I have company. Vinnie Valentino (rolls his eyes) what a pleasure.

vin.jpg.b8e1273e6aadc39b3657fe9bf23f5f70.jpg

Vinnie: Don't get wise and it's Vin Man to you. Not even you can sour my mood Lancey. Last week I was hang'n out with the Magnificent Ones. Oh by the way, those guys are going to win the Thanksgiving Tag team Tournament, I just know it. Now, Nick Kiniski thought he could help me out with the problem I have with that Neanderthal Moose Morowski. Nick is one awesome dude. His idea was brilliant. He set up a meeting and after talking with this man, all I can say is Moose Morowski's days are numbered. I have acquired the services of Nick's older brother Kelly Kiniski, a real pro. Matter of fact, you can call him Mr. Pro because the man is a consummate professional. So please welcome out Mr. Pro! 

kellyk.jpg.cd321639888985dd447cc6f9ada15233.jpg

Mr. Pro: Hey Moose, you like to punch people around? Let's you and I have a match and I'd like to see you punch me around! 

Vin: Moose is going to regret the day he sucker punched me. 

Commercial Break 

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich vs. "Crippler" Rip Oliver 

Lot's of hard hitting action as these guys just lay into each other for the first 5 minutes. Oliver gets the momentum as he puts Rich down with a back elbow smash. Oliver goes to the top rope and crashes down with a forearm drop but Rich moves. Rich regroups, grabs the top rope and drops several knees on Oliver. Rich snapmares Oliver over and gives him an elbow on top of the head. Rich swings Oliver to the ropes and hits a Thesz Press but Oliver holds him up, falls back and hotshots him on the top rope. Both men are down. 

Johnny Rich comes running out but Matt Borne is right behind him and tackles him down. Borne wails away on Johnny. Tommy rolls out of the ring and staggers towards Borne but Oliver jumps off the apron and nails Rich with a double axehandle. Oliver hurls Rich back in the ring. Johnny lowblows Borne then grabs Oliver's leg. Oliver stomps on Johnny. Oliver gets on the apron. Johnny jumps up and pushes Oliver through the ropes, then gets in the ring and the Rich's double team Oliver. The Ref calls for the DQ.

The Rich's swing Oliver to the ropes and double clothesline him down. Borne still reeling, gets on the apron but the Rich's grab him and double suplex him back in the ring. Johnny goes out and gets a wooden chair. Tommy holds up Borne while Johnny comes off the top rope and shatters the chair over Borne's head! Oliver staggers up but Tommy grabs a piece of the chair and punches Oliver down with it. 

The fans boo as the Rich's stand tall over Borne and Oliver. 

Lance: My goodness things have gotten way out of control tonight. We'll be back. 

Commercial Break 

USWA Champ Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. Vic Dutro 

lawler.jpg.7202793afa6a4c006d2626dc2929d3ac.jpg

The fans needed a reason to cheer and Lawler is defiantly the man to do it.

Lawler is pumped up tonight as he slams Dutro down then hoists him up and hits a piledriver. Lawler goes to the middle ropes and crashes down with the flying fist drop 1..2..3! 

Big Pop! 

Lawler holds up his title and heads to the podium. 

Lance: King, you look to be in great shape. How's the neck? After what we saw earlier, are you ready for the diabolical Terry Funk in the cage?

Lawler: Lance, the neck is close to 100% and even if it wasn't, nothing would stop me from getting my hands on Terry Funk in the cage. Last year at Wrestlestorm, I was successful in the cage and this year will be no different. Terry Funk! You and I have gone round and round and we both know there's only one way for this to end. December 5th, Mid South Coliseum, Wrestlestorm 2, you and I walk in that cage and I'm walking out with the title. I'm not coming to defeat you Terry Funk. No! I'm coming to beat you and beat you bad! This ends at Wrestlestorm! 

Lance: Fans, things are really heating up for Wrestlestorm 2. Jerry Jarrett is going to take us home with a Wrestlestorm update. 

Jarrett is standing in front of a WrestleStorm 2 poster and announces more matches. 

WrestleStorm 2

Mid South Coliseum 

Broadcasted on closed circuit TV 

Saturday December 5th 

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout- STEEL CAGE!!! 

Jerry "The King" Lawler (C) vs. Terry Funk

Dr. Dream Machine (C) vs. "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater 

TV Title Bout 

Tony "Simply the Best" St. Clair C) w/Les Thornton vs. Sweet Brown Sugar 

Caribbean Death Match!

Carlos Colon vs. Tiger Jeet Singh 

Tornado Street Fight!

The Rich's vs. Matt Borne and Rip Oliver 

Chain Match! 

For The Central States Tag Team Titles 

The Elite (Hart/Sammartino) w/Arnold Skaaland vs. Thanksgiving Tournament Winners 

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. "The Surge" Scott Doring  

"True Grit" Mike George w/Bulldog Bob Brown vs. "The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland 

Brenda Britton with a special Beauty Shop 

More matches to be announced 

Awesome stuff.  Not sure which feud is nastier right now but Tiger and Colon and Lawler and Funk are both mega hits with me.

Wow... Cash and the Snowman make for a new and improved Bruise Brothers

I can't believe how interesting you have made the Technicians.... all bored me to death in real life and here they are week after week peaking my interest.

What a match between Morrow and DJ.  I have to give it to Morrow in defeat.  I mean DJ hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and Morrow stayed alive until the Brass Knucks.... Maybe TV Match of the Month in our game.

Sweet Brown Sugar better watch his back.  Once Thorton pats you on the shoulder, he has a plan in place.

I wish Dream Machine had traveled around the territories more when I was younger.  I think he is awesome.  Dream vs Slater is going to be great.

What a segment with Funk.  He is out of his mind.

Vin Man is stacking up the allies but not sure if it will be enough.  Moose seems ready

The fans might have booed at Wildfire and Cousin Johnny but I was liking it.

Well, we already have one blood bath signed for WrestleStorm. I don't care for either Singh or Colon, but they'll bleed buckets!!

The Bruise Brothers arrive on the scene, and I'm digging it! Another fine entry into the USWA Tag Division.

Yeesh, the Elite just euthanized the Bulldog!! Mike George really needs some back up!!

Damn!! Huge win for DJ Peterson over Champagne!! Two of my USWA favorites, so I am all in for this feud!!

Sweet Brown Sugar vs Tony St. Clair at WrestleStorm for the TV Title! Nice! That'll be one heck of a match. The reign of St. Clair is definitely bringing a ton of prestige to the title.

Wonderful edition of The Beauty Shop! Dicky Slater is back and looking for revenge! The Dream Machine is in for it, as he may be a bad guy, but he ain't Dirty.

Karachi Vice seem awful confident heading into next week. I happen to know who the Texas office is planning to send, and I think they might be in for a surprise!!

How nice of Uncle Terry to give some punk kid air time on national television! I can't wait for him to pay Lawler back for that cowardly attack on his eye.

Loving the Rich Cousins vs Oliver/Borne feud. This feels like one of those feuds that could go on forever, and as long as they are beating the hell out of each other, no one will mind!!

Lawler had better be more than 100% when he gets in a cage with The Funker!!

Great stuff as always man! WrestleStorm is shaping up to be absolutely amazing!!

USWA @ The Rupp Arena 11-7-85

The Technicians vs. Two Local Talents 

Rheingans hits a gut wrench suplex and Fleming follows with a Northern Lights Suplex for the win. 

Moose Morowski vs. Mr. Pro w/The Vin Man 

Morowski gave Vinnie quite a beating a couple weeks ago. Nick Kiniski offered Vinnie a solution and that solution is his brother Kelly now known as Mr. Pro.

Nothing pretty but these two big guys take it to each other. Vinnie hops on the apron to distract Moose which allows Mr. Pro to nail Moose from behind and hit a back suplex for the win.

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Sunny War Cloud

These guys continue their heated feud and just tear into each other. Sunny sends Flowers through the ropes with a big chop. Flowers staggers up, gets Sunny's headdress and runs out of there. Sunny gets the c.o. win but the fans see the rage in his eyes as he's yet to get his headdress back. 

Another hot back and forth match between these current rivals. Red Dragons are in control until Vinnie Valentino comes to ringside and ends up tripping Fuchi. Fuchi stumbles into a cradle by Kevin Kelly 1..2..3. Vinnie starts to strut back up the aisle but Moose Morowski comes running down the aisle and levels him with a clothesline. Mr. Pro comes out and him and Moose exchange punches while the Red Dragons and Magnificent Ones start back up inside the ring. 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi vs. "The Master of Disaster" Duke Myers

Siva makes his return after being clotheslined by Myers and his arm cast. Myers no longer wears the cast but has a black sleeve on his arm.

It's all Siva as he unloads on Myers. Siva sends Myers through the ropes with a diving headbutt. On the outside a dazed Myers reaches in his tights and puts a foreign object in his sleeve. Myers finally gets on the apron. Siva charges him but Myers nails him with the loaded arm. Myers goes through the ropes and drops down on Siva 1..2..3! 

Hercules Ayala and The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan and The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai

This one's a barn burner and both sides go all out. Of course chaos ensues and the Ref takes a bump. Kai throws Morgan his chain but Ayala had already grabbed his. Morgan turns around and Ayala clotheslines him over the top rope with his chain. Ayala turns around and puts Tui down with his chain. The Ref rises as the RPMs double dropkick Sakalia while Ayala covers Tui 1..2..3! 

Corporal Kirchner vs. "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff

These guys have been battling all over the loop with most matches ending in Double DQ's or Double C.O.'s 

This one is a brawl and Kirchner is bleeding bad. Markoff swings Kirchner into the corner and charges in with a clothesline but Kirchner moves and rolls up Markoff 1..2..3! 

The celebration doesn't last long because Markoff clotheslines Kirchner from behind and puts the boots to him. Markoff gets the Russian Flag and hits Kirchner several times with it. The fans boo and throw trash as Markoff waves his flag over the fallen Kirchner. 

Central States Champ Dr. Dream Machine and TV Champ Tony "Simply the Best" St. Clair w/Les Thornton

vs

""Mr. Unpredictable" Dick Slater and Sweet Brown Sugar 

This match gives the fans a bit of everything. Dream and Slater do the brawling. St. Clair puts on a technical showcase while Sugar does the high flying action. They give the fans a solid 45 minute match. Slater and Dream are brawling all over the outside. St. Clair is in control in the ring. He swings Sugar into the corner but Sugar hops on the turnbuckles and comes back with a flying press 1..2..3! 

Huge Pop! 

Slater and Dream continue to fight while Les Thornton looks up at Sugar with a concerned look.