Pro Wrestling Only

USWA

spaldoni

Fun show at Rupp Arena.

The main event was a nicel highlight. I am enjoying how much you are getting out of Sweet Brown Sugar, first on the tag team side of things and now pushing forward as a single.

Vin Man better be careful how much he pushes the buttons of Moose!

Always nice in the 80's to see the U.S. army go over a Russian + it is great for business!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah! Right out of the gate this week we've got Carlos Colon challenging Tiger Jeet Singh to a Caribbean Death Match at Wrestlestorm....that's going to be a bloodbath for sure!

Singh destroys his opponent and quickly lets us know he's accepting the challenge of Colon....you have to suspect a guy that brandishes a sword in a wrestling ring is gonna be all about a death match of any sort!

The RPMs seem ready for the tournament on Thanksgiving, but then again so do Pork Chop and the Snowman....it's going to be an interesting tournament to say the least.

Wow, the Elite take out Bulldog Bob Brown......looks like Gagne's mean streak is getting even more intense...I like it!

DJ Peterson gets a win and some revenge on Gerry Morrow.....I agree with the comment that Kevin made on my show......Morrow and "Mr. Money" need to meet at some point.....they could eventually team up as "High Society" or some such LOL.

Sweet Brown Sugar's momentum continues to build as he's been hand picked for a TV title shot at Wrestlestorm.....this might come back to bite Thornton/St. Clair!

I've been quietly waiting for Dream Machine to show up on the Beauty Shop and it did not disappoint! Uh-oh, Dick Slater is back and he's not amused....Dr. Dream is going to have to dig deep into his Doctor's bag of tricks to retain that Central States title!

I'm interested to see what team from Texas comes to challenge the champions....the Karachi Vice has no shortage of confidence but there's some tough teams in Texas All-Star right now!

Awesome demonstration by Funk of what he plans to do to Lawler in that cage.....that one is going to be brutal!!

The Richs continue to get the better of Rip Oliver and Matt Borne but those guys are dangerous and I suspect at some point they are going to turn this all around on Tommy and Johnny.

The card for Wrestlestorm is STACKED....and more still to come! Can't wait for this one!!

on to Rupp Arena....

Great debut for Mr. Pro with a win over Moose

Flowers seems to be digging his hole deeper and deeper......or is he pushing Sunny War Cloud so far over the edge that ends up being to his advantage??

Magnificent Ones get a win over the Dragons.....looks like The Magnificent Ones/Vin Man/Mr. Pro might be a formidable stable here!

The Duke gets a win over Sivi Afi but I'm sure this is far from over!

Big six man tag match.....the RPMs and Ayala makes for a strange visual but an effective team

Corp gets a win but Markoff still comes out on top and nearly starts a riot!

The Main Event sees two more strange but entertaining pairings and Sugar gets a pinfall on the TV champ.....Thornton may have made a big mistake given Skip the title shot

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 11-13-85

uswa.jpg.5d95a85fc62a22bdaa41dd96698d75cf.jpg

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome to another edition of USWA here on the USA Network. Huge show lined up. The main event will be the USWA Tag Team Champs Karachi Vice taking on a team from Texas All-Star Wrestling. Also Chris Markoff will clash with Siva Afi. Leilani Kai's stable will be in 6 Man action. Tommy and Johnny Rich will be in the ring. Terry Funk will bring us another special segment. And I'll be talking with the USWA Champ Jerry Lawler. All that and so much more. Right now please welcome out the USWA owner, Jerry Jarrett. Jerry, I understand you have some big news regarding WrestleStorm 2.

Jarrett: Thank you Lance and yes I do. With our proud partnership with Twin States and Texas All-Star as an affiliate, the USWA is really thriving right now. Later you will see an outstanding team from Texas take on the USWA champs. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag but trust me fans you wont want to miss that match up. Now as far as Wrestlestorm goes, I'm pleased to announce that on that night you will see the Twin States tag team champs Bill Dundee and George Barnes known as the Violent Gentlemen defend their titles against Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley. Lance, I've recently watched these teams go at it and I can assure you it's going to be a wild one. Also, I will rundown the entire Wrestlestorm card at the end of tonight's show. 

Lance: Big news indeed. If you fans remember, Bill Dundee was involved in last year's Wrestlestorm main event. Should be an outstanding match up as Twin States will certainly be represented well at Wrestlestorm. Let's go to the ring. 

The Technicians (Brad Rheingans and Mark Fleming) vs. Neil Coats and Sal Ramsey 

Technicians have a good tune up match as they prepare for the upcoming Thanksgiving Tag Team Tournament. Technicians swing Coats to the ropes and double hip toss him over. Fleming hits a Northern Lights Suplex and it's all over. 

Lance: Big win for the Technicians. They will be one of the 8 teams involved in the Thanksgiving Tournament where the winners will wrestle The Elite at Wrestlestorm for the Central States Tag Team Titles. With the tag team competition at an all time high, I'm happy to see those titles coming....

Boos as Goldie Rogers comes to the podium.

goldie.jpg.130d871108888260affe746968dd1b78.jpg 

Goldie: Listen up Jack! For the past few weeks all I've heard is a bunch of losers talking about winning the tournament and then the Central States Titles. None of those teams will get the job done because let me introduce to you the future Central States tag team champs, I'm talking about Doug Vines and Jeff Sword, the Devil's Duo! 

vines.jpg.33386ed78c4280e56028e42822d98e85.jpgsword.jpg.b958fd91f3954f02ec3dcfab5c4b5df4.jpg

The fans are in awe as the Duo rides out on Harleys and circles the ring. Both men have long hair and beards and are in full biker gear. 

Goldie: Get ready Jack! 

Commercial Break

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. Sam Smith 

The fans are up and cheering as Bassarab sends Smith up and over with a big back body drop. Bassarab body slams Smith, then goes to the top ropes and crashes down with a flying leg drop for the pin! Bassarab pumps his fists then heads to the podium. 

Lance asks him about his upcoming match with Scott Doring at Wrestlestorm.

Bassarab: Lance, I've been really finding my groove lately and I'm ready to show the world at Wrestlestorm what I'm capable of. Scott Doring has been mowing over the competition and will be a tough opponent but I'm going to carry my momentum and I'm coming to win! 

Commercial Break 

"The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan and The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai vs. Carl Kellerman, Harold Banister and Quinton Stalls  

Devastating squash! Sakalia vertical suplexes Stalls and Tui follows with a flying elbow drop off the top rope for the pin! Bannister comes in but Morgan sends him over the top rope with a big boot. Kellerman tries his luck but Morgan swings him to the ropes and puts him down with a big boot! Kai gives Morgan his chain and Morgan starts choking Kellerman with it. The Samoans hurl Stalls over the top rope. 

The fans go crazy when HERCULES AYALA hits the ring swinging his chain! 

The Samoans get out of there in a hurry. 

Ayala nails Morgan with his chain! Morgan's chain fly's out of the ring. Ayala swings Morgan to the ropes and puts him down with a chain thrust! Morgan rolls out of the ring as Kai tends to him. Morgan staggers up and starts to stagger towards the ring but Kai hooks the chain around his neck and yanks him back. Ayala is in the ring swinging his chain as the fans cheer. 

ayala.jpg.c5833d3387eef59bc5dd45003733e725.jpg

Commercial Break 

Lance: Wow! Fans, at Wrestlestorm I'm not sure if Hercules Ayala or Ripper Morgan will ever be the same after their chain match. Another match that might have serious consequences will be the Caribbean Death Match between Carlos Colon and Tiger Jeet Singh. Let's here from both men in some very unique surroundings. 

Tiger Jeet Singh is standing in Desert holding his sword. 

Singh: It is 120 degrees out here and I love it! This is sanctuary to me. Carlos Colon! You can't handle and withstand what I can! 

Singh swings his sword and cuts a cacti in half. Singh grabs a piece of cacti and slowly cuts his cheek. Singh wipes his cheek and puts his bloody hand up.

Singh: I'm going to make you bleed Colon! 

Carlos Colon is standing in the middle of a ring of fire.

Colon: Singh, we have hurt each other bad and you and I know there is only one way this ends. I've never been more sure of this inevitable outcome. At WrestleStorm I will walk away but you will not! 

Commercial Break 

Footage from last week is shown as The Elite put Bulldog Bob Brown out of commission. 

"True Grit" Mike George vs. Todd Rooney 

George is aggressive tonight. George atomic drops Rooney into the turnbuckles then grabs him and hits a Russian Leg Sweep for the pin. 

Lance: Mike, I'm really sorry about what happened to your mentor Bob Brown. How's he doing and what does this do to your mind frame in regards to your WrestleStorm match with Greg Gagne?

George: Lance, I'm going to try hard to stay calm but it's going to be tough. Gagne! You and your band of cowards crossed the line. I talked with Bob and although he wont be in my corner he gave me the only thing he had left to give me. He gave me his name. That's right! Bulldog Mike George is coming after you and at WrestleStorm you're going down! Oh and Arnold Skaaland, I know for a fact your goons will not get involved because Jerry Jarrett talked with me and he's allowed me to have two wrestlers watch my back during the match. Oh and just wait until you see who they are. So come on Gagne! Let's just see how tough you really are. 

Lance: Ok, Bulldog Mike George is ready and he's bringing back up. I wish I could see Skaaland's face right now. 

Commercial Break 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi vs. "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff 

Markoff attacks at the bell and clubs away on Siva. Siva fights back and a jumping headbutt sends Markoff through the ropes. Siva is pumping his fists but WHAM! He's nailed from behind by DUKE MYERS! Duke hammers away on Siva. Markoff gets back in the ring and it's 2 on 1! But wait here comes CORPORAL KIRCHNER! The fans go wild as Kirchner unloads on Markoff! Myers tries to get involved but Siva gets up and nails him from behind. All 4 men fight to the commercial. 

Commercial Break 

Footage is show from last week as Dick Slater returns and slams Dream Machine's head through the Beauty Shop sign. 

The camera zooms in on the new pink Beauty Shop sign then pans down to Brenda Britton.

britton.jpg.5aec91034fa6881ddb8f0e304ad2e2e2.jpg

Britton: Hi everyone and welcome to the most watched segment in wrestling, the Beauty Shop. Before I get to my guest and yes he can wait. I want to announce that my guests for my special WrestleStorm Beauty Shop will be none other than the Grapplers. That will be a must see. Now I'm not thrilled about my guest tonight because he's the one responsible for what happened to my sign last week. Anyways, my guest is Dick Slater. 

slater.jpg.32202cdf407453ca49175fa337c47e0f.jpg

Huge roar as Slater comes out. 

Britton: I don't know what these people see in you. Moving on, at Wrestlestorm, you're going to face the greatest Central States Champion of all time, Dr. Dream Machine. To be perfectly honest, I don't think you have a chance at winning the title. 

Slater: That's your opinion Brenda and you're entitled to it but I've got a scoop for you. At WrestleStorm I'm going to beat that mask off Dream's head and then I'm going to take that title off him! That's not a prediction but that's a cold hard fact! 

WHAM!!! 

Brenda runs away as Dream Machine clotheslines Slater from behind! Dream stomps on Slater, picks him up and body slams him down. Dream clamps on the Sleeper and Slater is out. 

Dream grabs a can and pours molasses all over Slater. Dream grabs a bag and proceeds to dump feathers all over Slater. Thundering boos as Dream grabs the mic. 

Dream: Look at him! Chicken Dicky Boy Slater! You hear me! Yea, he's nothing but a gutless chicken! You're nothing Slater! Nothing but a chicken! 

machine.png.e180c5330c37db45d22411e07c479f58.png

Dream hands Brenda the mic on his way out.

Brenda: I....I...toooooodles. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans, we've seen a lot tonight but I'm truly sickened by what just happened. Dick Slater was helped out of there and all I can say is I wouldn't want to be Dream Machine come WrestleStorm. Let's go to the ring, oh wait what's that? Fans, I've been told that next week Gerry Morrow has requested a meeting with DJ Peterson in regards to their upcoming match at WrestleStorm. I'm sure that will be interesting.  

"The Surge" Scott Doring vs. Ray Glader 

Doring swings Glader to the corner and follows with a charging shoulder thrust. Doring hits several thrusts then swings Glader to the ropes and powerslams him over for the pin! 

Lance: Ok, I believe I'm finally going to get a word with Scott Doring. 

On the way to the podium, Doring rips a sign away from a fan. 

Lance: Scott, you have been destroying the competition here and at WrestleStorm you have a tough task ahead with Ben Bassarab. 

Doring holds up the sign in front of the camera that says "Bassarab #1" Doring tears the sign up then storms off. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans, I'm going to take you to another Terry Funk segment but I must warn you it gets pretty violent. 

funk.png.969ae8dd903d66ba64eac48d5846e467.png

Once again Funk is in an empty arena standing inside a steel cage. A wrestler walks towards the cage. By the look on his face I'm sure he would rather be anywhere else than here. 

Funk: Come in here Son. Don't worry this is just an exhibition. You were already paid so everything's fine. I just want to talk. Come on. Don't be scared.

The man with obvious second thoughts slowly enters the cage. 

Funk: That ah boy. 

Funk gently puts his hand on the man's shoulder then kicks him low! Funk stomps away then picks him up and slams him head first into the cage! Funk grinds the man's face against the cage. Funk just starts hitting the man's eye! 

Funk: Eye for an eye Lawler! Eye for an eye! Say I quit! say it! 

The man is barley able to say I quit. 

Funk: You gutless pig! 

Funk picks up the man and piledrives him down! 

Funk: Lawler! Lawler! Lawler! Lawler! Lawler! 

Fades black.

Commercial Break 

Lance: (Shaking his head) Fans, I do believe Terry Funk has lost his mind. At WrestleStorm inside the steel cage for the USWA title it will be Funk challenging this man, the USWA champ Jerry The King Lawler.

Huge eruption as Lawler comes out. 

lawler.jpg.7202793afa6a4c006d2626dc2929d3ac.jpg

Lance: Jerry, what is going through your mind after what we just saw? 

Lawler: Lance, Terry Funk is really tough when it comes to beating up poor young guys like that. Does he really think he's going to do that to me? Funk! You don't intimidate me whatsoever. This isn't my first cage match brother and to tell you the truth I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to beating you up and shutting that big mouth of yours. Where better than Memphis? This is going to be a fight and the better man is going to come out on top and that man is me! It's time Terry, it's time to put you down and out to pasture. 

Lance: It all goes down at WrestleStorm. 

Commercial Break 

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich and "The Memphis Mafia Man" Johnny Rich vs. Vic Dutro and Willie Lopez 

Johnny tags in Tommy. Johnny swings Dutro to the ropes and Tommy hits the Thesz Press for the pin. 

The fans boo as the Rich's smile and antagonize them. Boos turns to a roaring cheer as MATT BORNE and RIP OLIVER hit the ring with axe handles! 

They clothesline Tommy over the top rope with their axe handles. Rip hits Johnny in the gut with his axe handle then Matt nails Johnny on the back with his axe handle! Johnny rolls out of the ring and falls to the ground. Tommy is still laid out. The fans cheer as Oliver and Borne hold up their axe handles. 

Lance: This has been one crazy show. Oliver and Borne sure got some payback from last week. Those 4 will meet in a tornado street fight at WrestleStorm. My goodness we'll be right back. 

Commercial Break 

Mr. Pro w/ The Vin Man vs. William Hillman 

kellyk.jpg.cd321639888985dd447cc6f9ada15233.jpgvin.jpg.b8e1273e6aadc39b3657fe9bf23f5f70.jpg

Vinnie is all smiles as Mr. Pro takes Hillman apart. Mr. Pro executes a back suplex and gets the pin. 

Lance: Impressive win for Mr. Pro. I know Moose Morowski still has issues with them. Switching gears, at WrestleStorm, Tony St. Clair will defend the TV title against Sweet Brown Sugar. My guests right now are Tony St. Clair along with Les Thornton. 

Les: That's Tony Simply the Best St. Clair to you. He's more than earned that name. 

Lance: Ok, now Les you hand picked Sweet Brown Sugar for this title defense. Recently Sugar scored a pin on the champ in a recent tag team match. Are you having second thoughts?  

Les: Oh Lance, you're kidding me right? Mr. Sugar scored a fluke pin during a tag match. That's completely different than doing that in a TV title match. There was a lot of confusion and chaos and quite frankly Mr. Sugar got lucky. He will not do that at WrestleStorm. On the USWA's grandest stage, Tony St. Clair will show why he's the greatest champion in wrestling today. He will simply outwrestle, outclass and soundly defeat Sweet Brown Sugar. This will be a tremendous victory. 

Tony:  (smiles and taps his TV title) Once again Les, I concur. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans, it's now time for our big main event. 

Karachi Vice is in the ring holding up their titles. They look over at Lance and ask where their so called Texas opponents are. 

Lance: Well here they come! I don't believe it! It's the Texas State Champ Scott Casey and Johnny Mantell, The Gunslingers! 

The fans here are familiar with them because they're up and cheering. 

USWA Tag Team Champs Karachi Vice vs. The Gunslingers 

Karachi Vice is so busy arguing with the Ref that they don't hear the bell ring. Gama and Makhan are sandwiching the Ref and saying they don't like this. The Ref backs out and tells them they have to wrestle. 

Karachi Vice turn around and the Gunslingers are all over them! Casey hammers Makhan into the corner while Johnny pounds Gama into the opposite corner. They signal each other and swing Karachi Vice into each other. Gama and Makhan hit each other and stumble back. The Gunslingers drop kick them back into each other. Gama and Makhan fly back and stagger to their knees. Casey uses Makhan's back as a springboard and nails Gama with a flying bulldog 1..2..3!!!!!!! 

The fans go freakn nuts as they jump up and down! 

Lance: Oh my how about that! The Gunslingers have just defeated the USWA tag team champions. I have to get a word with these guys. Gunslingers come on over here. 

The Gunslingers are elated, They hug and high five each other.

Lance: You boys did it. You now get a USWA tag team title match at WrestleStorm. How do you feel? 

Casey: Unbelievable Lance! I couldn't have a better partner than Johnny and we're looking forward to that golden opportunity at Wrestlestorm! 

Boos as Karachi Vice come over still reeling from what just happened.

Gama: That was a sham! What a disgrace! You deserve nothing! 

Makhan: Yea big men, jump us from behind! Cheaters! 

Lance: Wait a minute, the bell rang and you guys wanted to argue. Bottom line is the Gunslingers have earned the title match and you must defend against them. 

Gama: This isn't over! Makhan, let's go! 

Lance: What a way to end the show. Gunslingers, congratulations and you bet I'll see you at WrestleStorm. 

Gunslingers give the fans a thumbs up to end the show. 

Jerry Jarrett announces the full WrestleStorm card. 

USWA presents 

WrestleStorm 2

Saturday December 5th

Mid South Coliseum

Broadcasted on Closed Circuit TV 

storm.jpg.657e818b6c0a694f5b503f58668bcd79.jpg

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout- STEEL CAGE!!! 

Jerry "The King" Lawler (C) vs. Terry Funk 

USWA Tag Team Title Bout 

Karachi Vice (C) vs. The Gunslingers 

Central States Title Bout 

Dr. Dream Machine (C) vs. "Unpredictable" Dick Slater 

TV Title Bout 

Tony "Simply The Best" St. Clair (C) w/Les Thornton vs. Sweet Brown Sugar 

Twin States Tag Title Bout 

The Violent Gentlemen (C) vs. "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley and Brad Armstrong 

Caribbean Death Match! 

Carlos Colon vs. Tiger Jeet Singh 

For the Central States Team Titles 

The Elite (Hart/Sammartino) w/Arnold Skaaland vs. The Thanksgiving Tournament Winners 

Chain Match! 

Hercules Ayala vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

Tornado Street Fight! 

The Rich's vs. Matt Borne and Rip Oliver 

"Bulldog" Mike George vs. "The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland

"Champagne" Gerry Morrow vs. "The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson 

8-Man Tag Team Match 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi/Corporal Kirchner/Sunny War Cloud and Moose Morowski

vs.

"The Master of Disaster" Duke Myers/"The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff/"Diamond" Timothy Flowers and Mr. Pro w/The Vin Man 

"The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab vs. "The Surge" Scott Doring 

Special Beauty Shop w/The Grapplers 

Right off the bat we get big news as the Twin States Tag Titles will be on the line at WrestleStorm!!

Really looking forward to the Thanksgiving Tag Team Tournament. Goldie and The Devil's Duo will definitely be a hard team to beat, but there are so many good teams involved.

Boo Ayala! I hope Ripper Morgan tears him apart at WrestleStorm!

Those Colon and Singh promo's would certainly sell a load of tickets as the fans would be clamoring to see the level of violence they are going to bring!!

Mike George gets a new nickname, but more importantly, he finally got some back up!! I can't wait to see who they are!!!

Big Schmozz during the Afi/Markoff match. I like it!! Where is Teddy Long to make this a tag team match playa!! Holla Holla!

Oh Shit..... Dream Machine just tarred and feathered Dick Slater. Wow. Slater is going to fucking kill him. I can't wait!!

Ha Ha Ha!! Another wonderful segment with Uncle Terry! This cage match is going to be epic, and I don't use that word often. Lawler seems confident, and I know he can hold his own, but Terry is going to be a wild man at WrestleStorm!

Rich's pick themselves up a win, but here come Oliver and Borne! Though Borne with an axe handle gives me bad early 90's WCW vibes! Anyway, I am loving these 4 going at it, and I can't wait for the 4 way bloodbath that is destined to happen.

Sweet Brown Sugar vs Tony St. Clair is going to be a great match for the TV Title, but I just can't see the Brit's death grip on that belt ending quite yet.

Well look at that! The same night Mantell makes his taped return in Texas, The Gunslingers show up on USWA TV!!! Amazing how that worked out!!

Love the angle of them getting the quick win over the champs on TV. The match at WrestleStorm should be a great one. I'll be pulling for my boys!!

That WrestleStorm card is STACKED! Gonna be a great show.

Awesome as always Spaldoni!

USWA @ The Cook Convention Center 11-14-85

The Bruise Brothers vs. Two Local Talents

Cash hits a jumping headbutt and Snowman follows with a running powerslam for the win. 

Sweet Brown Sugar vs. David Sammartino (No Arnold Skaaland) 

Sammartino works Sugar over for awhile then clamps on a bearhug. Sugar claps the ears to escape and mounts a comeback. Sammartino regains control, swings Sugar to the ropes but misses a clothesline and Sugar comes back with a flying body press 1..2..3! 

The Red Dragons vs. The Magnificent Ones 

Another back and forth match between these feuding teams. Tempers flare and chaos ensues which leads to a DOUBLE DQ. 

Moose Morowski vs. Mr. Pro w/The Vin Man 

Hard hitting match as these guys just club away at each other. Morowski has Pro up for a suplex but Vinnie reaches in and trips Morowski. Pro lands on top 1..2..3! While Pro and Vinnie are celebrating, Morowski nails Pro from behind then grabs Vinnie and a punch sends him through the ropes. 

The Technicians vs. The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai

Samoans control a majority of the match. They hammer away on Fleming in the corner. Sakalia holds Fleming while Tui jumps off the top rope with a double axehandle but Fleming moves and Tui nails Sakalia. Fleming dropkicks Tui then dives over and tags in Rheingans. Rheingans grabs Sakalia and hits a German Suplex 1..2..3! Kai is visible upset.  

Sunny War Cloud vs. "Diamond" Timothy Flowers 

Once Sunny saw Flowers dancing up the aisle wearing his headdress the fight was on! After knocking Flowers down, Sunny retrieved his headdress. Sunny looks it over and the fans cheer as he puts it on. WHAM! Flowers hits Sunny from behind with a chair! Flowers snatches the headdress and goes to the back. NO CONTEST. 

The RPMS and "The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson vs. Central States Champ Dream Machine, "Champagne" Gerry Morrow and "The Surge" Scott Doring

These guys give the fans a solid 30 minute bout. All 6 men end up fighting. Morrow and DJ fight through the ropes and around the ring. The Ref turns his attention to the outside. Doring and Lane are fighting in the corner. Davis back drops Dream Machine then goes to help his partner. Dream pulls out a foreign object and puts it in his mask then runs over and headbutts Davis from behind, then rolls him up as the Ref turns around 1..2..3! 

USWA Title Bout 

Jerry "The King" Lawler (C) vs. "The Master of Disaster" Duke Myers 

Lawler is pumped up and on fire during the opening moments. Myers changes things with a lowblow. Myers controls with some heeling. Choking, eye gouges and lots of closed fists. Myers slams Lawler then goes to the middle ropes and crashes down with an elbow drop 1..2..Kick out. The two men have an exchange. Lawler comes back with his Memphis punches and the strap goes down. Lawler pounds away on Myers, swings him into the corner and charges in but Myers raises his boot and Lawler meets it head on. While the Ref is checking on Lawler, Myers adjusts the black sleeve on his arm. Myers swings Lawler to the ropes but misses a clothesline, Lawler swings back and punches Myers down. Lawler vertical suplexes Myers and follows with a jumping knee drop. Lawler goes to the middle ropes and crashes down with the diving fist drop 1..2..3! Lawler retains! 

USWA continues to roll.

Enjoying how all of the USWA territories are giving props to each other.  Wrestlestorm is going to be great.

Great arrival of the Devils Duo

Bassarab better be at his best if he wants to get the win over big Scott Doring

Morgan, Ayala, Tiger Jeet and Colon are some of my favorite characters in the game right now.  You have done a great job with these wild brawlers.

Will get to the rest of this later.  I got to get to class

Twin States is super excited to be a part of Wrestlestorm 2 and I think the Violent Gentlemen vs. Armstrong/Cooley will be a great sample of Twin States for the USWA fans.

Great debut for the Devil's Duo, I think having Goldie Rogers as their mouthpiece will serve them well.

Ayala vs. Morgan is going to be off the chain....or on the chain....I apologize...lol.  Looking forward to their big match Wrestlestorm!

Great promos with some strong visuals to promote Singh vs. Colon....this one is going to be brutal!

Bulldog Mike George is coming for the Elite...and he's got back up....this should be interesting to see who he's got!

Leave it to Dr. Dream Machine to super old school with the classic "tar and feathers" on Slater....as if this one couldn't get anymore personal....this match might steal the show at Wrestlestorm!

Wow, once again Doring says nothing, yet makes a big statement towards Bassarab.

HAHAHA....another perfect Terry Funk promo/exhibition....the heat continues to build for this huge cage match with Lawler!

Loved the Lawler promo as just like Funk's, I could hear Lawler's voice in my head saying every word!

Oliver/Borne get a little revenge on The Richs with the axe handles....but I'm sure the Richs have something up their sleeve when they face off at Wrestlestorm.

Well well well....look who made the trip from Texas....the Gunslingers fresh off that wild main event on tv this week and they get the win over the tag champs, the Karachi Vice! I'm sure beating these guys right out of the gate has gotten them over with the USWA fans who will be pulling for them to take the straps at Wrestlestorm!

Another great TV building towards the big event....on to Cook Convention Center!

Sweet Brown Sugar gets a nice win building momentum to his tv title match!

The battles rage on with the Red Dragons and the Magnificent Ones!

Mr. Pro/the Vin Man sneak a win over big Moose....but he gets the last laugh

The Technicians get a much needed win over the Samoans....who may have hell to pay with Lelani Kai afterwards

Sunny War Cloud just can't seem to get the better of Timothy Flowers and hang on to his head dress.....I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out

Morrow/Dream/Doring score the win thanks to the resourcefulness of Dr. Dream!

The King puts down the "Master of Disaster" on the road to facing his nemesis Terry Funk

Another fun card that keeps building towards the big show!

Awesome beauty shop-  Dream vs Slater is one I am really looking forward to.

A wild, crazed Terry Funk is the best Terry Funk.  Lawler has caused him to completely lose it.

Really enjoying Wildfire and Johnny vs BOrne and Oliver.  Can't wait to see who comes out on top.

Could Sweet Brown Sugar finally get the title he has been waiting for since the game started?

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 11-20-85

Lance Russell: Hello everybody and welcome once again to USWA wrestling here on the USA Network. Well all the matches have been signed for WrestleStorm 2 and we're just a mere two weeks away from that historic event. We'll once again hear from Terry Funk as well as the USWA Champ Jerry Lawler. As for tonight's action, listen to this main event. The Rich's will team with the Central States Champ Dr. Dream Machine to take on Matt Borne, Rip Oliver and Dick Slater! I hope everything is bolted down. You will see a lot of tag team action tonight as all the teams gear up for the big Thanksgiving Night Tournament to see who will face The Elite at Wrestlestorm for the Central States Tag Titles. So let's get to the ring.

The Red Dragons vs. Trent Watkins and Darren Dalton 

Dragons are in total control tonight. Yatsu nails Dalton with a karate kick that sends him into a back suplex by Fuchi for the win! 

Lance: The Red Dragons look prime and ready for the tournament. The tournament will take place at the Hammond Center and the first round match ups will be drawn that night. Fans, get your tickets because it will be an outstanding night of USWA tag team action. Oh would you look at this, here comes Ken Timbs and Art Crews, the CEOS. How's the investigation going. 

Both men look nervous and uneasy. 

Crews: Nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. 

Timbs: That's right. We want all our investors to know that everything is fine and that the CEOs are totally focused and ready to win the tournament. 

Crews: Yea, everything is ok and we'll be the Central States champs very soon and then our stock will skyrocket. 

Lance: Hmmmm not sure I'm buying all that. 

Commercial Break 

The Devil's Duo w/Goldie Rogers vs. Vic Dutro and Willie Lopez 

The Duo are on the attack and don't let up. Sword tags in Vines. Sword hits a backbreaker and holds him while Vines comes off the top rope with a knee to the chest for the pin! Boos as Goldie leads his team to the podium. 

Goldie: Alright listen up Jack! You're not only looking at the winners of the tournament but you're looking at the future Central States tag team champions! The Devil's Duo have arrived and people are going to get hurt! 

Commercial Break 

Sweet Brown Sugar vs. Marcus Jones 

The fans are up and cheering as Sugar executes a flying headscissors on Jones. Sugar quickly goes to the top rope. Jones staggers up and Sugar nails him with a missile dropkick for the pin! 

Lance: Ok, Sweet Brown Sugar come on over here. Huge opportunity for you at Wrestlestorm. It's you and Tony St. Clair for the TV title. I'm sure you've heard the comments made by Les Thornton. 

Sugar: Lance, I've heard everything Thornton has said and it sounds to me like both of them are underestimating me a bit. Hey that's fine and dandy because I've never been more prepared in my life. I'm coming to WrestleStorm to win that TV title...

Boos as Les Thornton comes out.

Thornton: Oh Mr. Sugar I certainly admire your spunk. This is precisely why I handpicked you for this match. I know you will give us a show but there is simply no way you can defeat Tony St. Clair. The man has been the most dominant champion in the USWA which is why he's simply the best. But you keep up that passion of yours because it will make Tony's victory all the more sweeter. 

Sugar: Now Mr. Thornton I do love your confidence and I'm extremely honored to have been chosen for this grand opportunity. You talk about sweetness but aint nothing sweeter than sugar and holding up that TV title will be the sweetest moment of my career. Once again Mr. Thornton, I'm coming to win. 

Cheers as Sugar pumps his fists to the fans and exits. 

Thornton: I really do admire his energy but facts are facts. There isn't any wrestler that can defeat Tony St. Clair and poor Mr. Sugar will find that out at WrestleStorm. Good day Lance.

Commercial Break 

We come back to a scene in a trendy restaurant. The Vin Man is sitting at a table with the Magnificent Ones and Mr. Pro. All of them are dressed for a night out on the town. 

Vinnie: Hey there! It's the Vin Man yea! And would you look at this. That's right, the Vin Man has put together a crew. You people are looking at the Crew that's going to call all the shots very soon. The Magnificent Ones are going to win the tournament and then I'm going to go all out on a well deserved Thanksgiving feast. Then at WrestleStorm I'm going to escort Mr. Pro to that 8-Man tag match and watch him put that no good bum Morowski on the shelve. Vinnie's Crew is going to set the wrestling world on fire in 1986! 

All four men hold up their glasses as Vinnie toasts to 1986. 

Lance: (pauses) Those guys are really something else. Speaking of that 8-man tag. One of those participants is set for action. 

"The Master of Disaster" Duke Myers vs. Carl Kellerman 

Duke just pummels his opponent. Duke adjusts the black sleeve on his arm then picks up Kellerman and puts him down with a short arm clothesline for the easy win. Boos as Duke holds up his arm then heads to the podium. 

Duke: At Wrestlestorm I'm gunning for you Siva Afi and if any of your partners get in the way (pats his arm) I'm going to clothesline them down! 

Boos as Timothy Flowers comes out wearing Sunny's headdress. 

Flowers: Duke, you and I had quite a feud over the summer and we know how tough each other is. I want you to know how much I respect you and your change of attitude. A change for the better my new friend. I know we'll work well at Wrestlestorm. 

Duke: Timothy, I have to say, you taking that headdress from Whining Rain Cloud was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. It looks so much better on you my new friend. 

Boos as Duke and Flowers hug. 

Lance: Oh brother, we'll be back. (Shakes his head) 

Commercial Break 

The Bruise Brothers vs. Russ Crane and Gerald Ramsey 

The fans are up and dancing as the Bruise Brothers come out to "We are family" by Sister Sledge

Cash swings Crane to the ropes and hits a diving crossbody headbutt then tags in Snowman. Snowman hoists Crane on his shoulder and hits a running powerslam for the win! 

Bruise Brothers cut a promo and say they're rock'n and ready for the tournament and nobody is going to stop their momentum! 

Lance: (Smiling) The Bruise Brothers! Fans coming over here now is another team that will be in the tournament, I'm talking about Brad Rheingans and Mark Fleming, The Technicians. Lot's of competition in the tournament boys. 

Rheingans: You got that right Lance but the Technicians are all about competition and we're looking to face the best the USWA has to offer. 

Fleming: We've had some ups and down in the ring but Brad kept me focused and now the chemistry is really working. 

Rheingans: We're clicking Lance and winning the tournament will solidify what the Technicians are all about. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans it's time to take you to another Terry Funk segment. 

funk.png.969ae8dd903d66ba64eac48d5846e467.png

Funk is standing behind a caged fence. 

Funk: Look at this eye! Because of Jerry Lawler, I have permanent damage but I don't care! For the past few weeks this cage has been my home. (Funk grabs the cage and shakes it then hits his head against it) Now I want you people to listen. I'm going to fight that pig Lawler in a cage and then you will never see Jerry Lawler again! I'm going to hurt him so bad you will never see him again! If I have to, I'll break his leg. If he gets up and hops, I'll break his other leg. If he crawls, I'll kick him in the head. Jerry Lawler is going to pay dearly for what he did to me. Hey, my family loves me, my brother loves me but I have no respect for that pig Jerry Lawler. I have a hatred for the man and I'm going take that sickness out of my mind! 

Funk hits his head against the cage until he starts to bleed. 

Lance: (After a long pause) I just don't know what to say. The man has completely lost it. Let's go to the ring. 

The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai and Ripper Morgan  vs. Peter Simms and Lucas Moore 

During the match, Kai is constantly yanking Morgan back with her chain as Morgan stomps and huffs while yelling "Ayala!"  

Kai shouts at the Samoans throughout the match to inflict more punishment. The Samoans do just that before finally finishing things off as Sakalia vertical suplexes Simms and Tui follows with a splash from the top rope! 

Kai pulls Morgan into the ring then unhooks the chain! Morgan runs over and nails Moore with a big boot! Morgan grabs the chain and starts choking Moore. Once Kai is satisfied, she gets the chain and hooks it around Morgan's neck then pulls him out of the ring. Kai looks in the camera and yells "You're next Ayala!"  

Commercial Break 

The Rock n Roll RPMS vs. William Hillman and Todd Rooney 

RPMs are in total synch tonight and finish things off with the Spandex Splits (Back body drop/Neckbreaker combo) for the win! 

Lance: Another big win for the RPMs. I would have to say they have to be considered favorites to win the tournament. We'll find out on Thanksgiving night at the Hammond Center. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Fans, last week Gerry Morrow requested a meeting with DJ Peterson regarding their upcoming match at Wrestlestorm. DJ is coming out now. Welcome DJ. Ok and here comes Morrow. Easy gentlemen, I don't want any trouble now. 

Morrow: AHHHH relax Lance. I will get right to de point. Dis man beat me on national TV by cheating. It is the only way he could of defeated me and he knows it. He embarrassed me and now I want to embarrass him at the grandest event of the year. I want him out of de area. (Morrow pulls up his briefcase and opens it revealing a lot of money) Everybody knows I have all de money in de world and in dis briefcase is filled with 20,000 dollarz. Now, just by looking at dis poor man I know he does not have dis kind of money. Dat is not a problem. Dis is a simple wager. I will put up dis money and if he wins he gets it all. But if I win dis man must leave de area once and for all. I don't want you around. I want you gone! What do you say? Do you have faith in your abilities? I have faith in mine HAHAHA. 

The fans cheer as DJ looks out to them. DJ ponders it as he looks at the money. 

DJ: It's a bet! 

Big Pop!  

Lance: Ok stakes are high in the Gerry Morrow/DJ Peterson match at WrestleStorm. We'll be back but first a special music video.

"Metal Health" by Quiet Riot plays as highlights from the Carlos Colon/Tiger Jeet Singh feud is shown. They will meet in a Caribbean Death Match at WrestleStorm! 

Commercial Break 

The camera zooms in on the pink Beauty Shop sign then pans down to Brenda Britton. 

britton.jpg.5aec91034fa6881ddb8f0e304ad2e2e2.jpg

Britton: Hi everybody and welcome to the most watched segment in wrestling, the Beauty Shop. Last week was quite a thrill as the greatest Central States Champ of all time covered that dirty Dick Slater with molasses and feathers like the chicken he is. Well now speaking of champions, my guests tonight are the current USWA tag team champs Karachi Vice. 

vice.jpg.902347706189b0cfe7304d130e115c23.jpg

Boos as the champs come out. They point to their titles and hold up the "number one" finger. 

Britton: Welcome gentlemen and I mean real true gentlemen. Just like Dream Machine I feel you guys are the greatest USWA tag champs of all time. Nobody can beat you guys.

The fans start chanting Gun-sling-ers! Gun-sling-ers! 

Gama and Makhan are livid and are yelling at the fans. 

Britton: You people shut up and show respect! Don't listen to these idiots. 

Gama: Last week was the biggest fluke in wrestling! We were looking for a good clean wrestling bout and those scoundrels cheated! 

Makhan: And now they will feel the wrath of Karachi Vice! Those wimps are going down! 

Gama: At Wrestlestorm we will show them and the entire world why we are the best! Next time it will be us on the attack! Next time we show no mercy! Next time they will be destroyed! 

More Gun-slinger-ers chants as Karachi Vice holds up their titles

Britton: Those wannabe cowboys are in big big trouble! And the next time you all will see me is at Wrestlestorm with very special guests the Grapplers. I'll find out where they've been and what they're up to because I get all the scoops first. Tooooodles! 

Commercial Break 

The Elite (Hart, Sammartino) w/Arnold Skaaland vs. Roy Glader and Dave Welby  

Lot's of boos as the Elite dominate the match. The Elite win the match with a double rib breaker. 

More boos as Greg Gagne joins them at the podium. 

Skaaland: It seems to me this show has been all about showcasing teams for the tournament. Lance. what do they really win? The winners will face my boys Bruce Hart and David Sammartino for the newly restored Central States Tag Titles at WrestleStorm. They are going to win nothing but a lesson in tag team wrestling. My boys are walking out of Wrestlestorm with the titles, plain and simple! Speaking of Wrestlestorm, my other guy Greg Gagne has some words for that washed up loser Mike Georgie. 

Gagne: AWWW poor Mike George. What happened to your mentor Bob Brown? 

The Elite all laugh.

Gagne: Oh and now Bob has given his moniker to Mike. How touching. 

They all laugh again.

Gagne: Well let me tell you something Puppy Dog. You're getting into the ring with the Great Greg Gagne. This is going to be a walk in the park for me. I'm looking pass you and onto bigger things like a long overdue title shot. Mike George, you're a waste of my time and it's time to put you down puppy dog. 

Skaaland: Oh and don't think we forgot about his threat of bringing back up at Wrestlestorm. The baby had to go to Jarrett and get help. Well he's going to need it. Hey Mike, I'll be bringing this towel here to the match and I'll be more than happy to give it to your so called back up so they can throw it in to save you. 

More laughs as the Elite walk away. 

LanceThose guys better be careful. Speaking of being careful, our main event when we come back. 

Commercial Break 

Dick Slater, Matt Borne and Rip Oliver vs. The Rich's and Central States Champ Dr. Dream Machine 

How else could this go? Once Slater sees Dream Machine he tackles him on the outside and starts pounding away. The Rich's/Borne and Oliver are brawling all over the ring! The match hasn't started and the Ref has given up on getting control. It's a No Contest but they give the fans a fight anyways. Slater picks up Dream and rams him into the steel post. Dream staggers back and Slater back suplexes him on the concrete! Wrestlers and Officials run out to back Slater off him. 

Inside the ring, Johnny and Rip are brawling in the corner while Tommy and Matt fight through the ropes. Wrestlers are breaking them up. Rip fires away on Johnny and punches him over the top rope then goes out after him but more wrestlers come out to break them up. It's a chaotic scene! 

Commercial Break 

A highlight package courtesy of Twin States Wrestling is shown of the Violent Gentlemen/Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley. That tag team title match will happen at WrestleStorm! 

Lance: My goodness, I believe things have calmed down but there's going to be a lot more fighting at WrestleStorm. Wow! (Deep breath). Ok, you just saw a video sent from Twin States. I know Jerry Jarrett is very excited for that match up and I think it will be a tremendous encounter as well. Now, here we go,  please welcome out the USWA Champion, Jerry "The King" Lawler. 

lawler.jpg.7202793afa6a4c006d2626dc2929d3ac.jpg

Thundering ovation as Lawler comes out wearing a nice T-Shirt with the title on his shoulder. 

Lance: King, you saw the Terry Funk footage and I think the man's lost his mind.

Lawler: I've said this before and I'll say it again. Funk is real tough slamming his own head against the cage and beating up poor young rookies. I would like to see him do that to me. Terry Funk, you and I have fought wars in the ring and I think it comes down to this. It kills you that when it's all said and done I have always come out on top. Wrestlestorm will be no different. I can get just as crazy in a cage. I was in there at last year's Wrestlestorm and I'm looking forward to doing it again. And just like last year, my hand is getting raised along with this title. Terry Funk, you don't have a chance in hell of beating me! 

Cheers as Lawler holds up his title and walks out. 

Lance: It all goes down at WrestleStorm. Fans, this Thanksgiving will be the big tag team tournament and then I'll see you next week for our WrestleStorm special preview show. We'll find out the winners of the tournament and I'll get Jerry Lawler's final thoughts on Wrestlestorm. See you soon.

USWA presents 

WrestleStorm 2 

Mid South Coliseum

Saturday December 5th

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout- STEEL CAGE!!!! 

USWA Tag Team Title Bout 

Karachi Vice (C) vs. The Gunslingers (Texas Champ Scott Casey and Johnny Mantell) 

TV Title Bout 

Tony "Simply the Best" St. Clair (C) w/Les Thornton vs. Sweet Brown Sugar 

Twin States Tag Team Title Bout 

The Violent Gentlemen (C) vs. Brad Armstrong and "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley 

Caribbean Death Match! 

Tornado Street Fight! 

Chain Match! 

Hercules Ayala vs. "The Real Deal" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

For the Central States Tag Team Titles 

The Elite ( Sammartino/Hart) w/Arnold Skaaland vs. Winners of the Thanksgiving Tournament 

(If DJ wins he gets Morrow's 20,000 dollars. If Morrow wins, DJ must leave the area.)

"Bulldog" Mike George w/Two wrestlers vs. "The Great" Greg Gagne w/Arnold Skaaland

8-Man Tag Match 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi/Corporal Kirchner/Sunny War Cloud and Moose Morowski

vs.

"Master of Disaster" Duke Myers/"The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff/"Diamond" Timothy Flowers and Mr. Pro w/The Vin Man 

Awesome show with a lot going on.  The USWA is a well oiled machine as you are hyping up your big December show wvwn before your Thanksgovong show.  I must say that Cash and Snowman might even be a better Bruise Brothers team then the original one.  

Nice job giving us so much tag action here before the tournament.  I have my favorite but I will keep it to myself until it is over.  

In real life, I grew up on Georgia, Florida and World Class and I think some of the best feuds I remember were Wildfire vs Sawyer, Dusty vs Sullivan and the VonErichs.  Mostly becasue of how long they dragged on.  I am starting to think that if this was real life, Funk vs Lawler would be on par with those.  From the crazy matches to injuries to the great promos, Funk vs Lawler has become must-see TV.

Also, really enjoying the Morrow character.  He is truly an entertaining heel.  

WrestleStorm is the best ticket in town... so many great matches for one ticket price.  Mid-South Coliseum will be rocking!

Nice wins for the Dragons and the D.D. to open the show, but the "investigation" into the CEO's is interesting. Excited to see where it is leading.

Loved the interview segment between Thornton and SBS. Not everything in wrestling needs to be two angry dudes yelling at each other. This was a perfect example of two cool, calm, and collected men speaking their truth. Great stuff!

Oh Lord, the Vin Man has a Posse

Myers and Flowers "mutual respect" was fantastic and I could almost hear the fans booing!

The Bruise Brothers are my pick for the Tournament. There are so many great teams, but if I were a betting man, that's where my money would go.

Another week, another fantastic Terry Funk promo. "If he gets up and hops, I'll break his other leg" is a fucking great line!

The Ripper Morgan gimmick is fantastic. I hope he beats Ayala half to death!

Oh Shit! 20 grand vs DJ leaving the USWA!! The Morrow/Peterson match just got some huge implications!! DJ is one of my favorites, but you have made Champagne one of the best gimmicks in the game. I can't wait to see how this goes.

Karachi Vice are mad after The Gunslingers beat them, and it should make the WrestleStorm match all the more intense. Looking forward to it!

Well Spaldoni, if this game had a winner, I would officially call you it. You just made me enjoy a Greg Gagne promo. It must be freezing in hell.

I have to tell you that I'm shocked that your 6 man main event ended up in chaos! I thought for sure that those 6 guys would have a technical classic! In all seriousness, those two feuds are going to produce two awesome brawls and WrestleStorm, and I can't wait!!

Excited to see who comes out of the Turkey Day Tag Tournament with the win, cause your tag division is ridiculously stacked!!! Even more excited for WrestleStorm. That card is stacked from top to bottom.

Red Dragons get another win heading into the big tag team tournament.

I'm curious what the CEOs could be getting investigated for??? It's been fun to watch the CEOs progress here in the USWA since leaving Twin States

The Devi's Duo seem to have a whole new edge since taking Goldie Rogers as their manager here.....they are a team to keep an eye on in the tournament as well

Maybe a "crew" is what the Vin Man has been missing here to really get the ball rolling....we shall see.

Loved the interaction between Flowers and Meyers! Great stuff!

The Bruise Brothers are getting over with fans quickly....I agree with Kevin, Cash and Snowman make a better Bruise Brothers team than Cash/Mad Dog in real life

Man....you are channeling Terry Funk here perfectly, another perfect Terry Funk promo to build up the cage match at Wrestlestorm!

"Champagne" Gerry Morrow is one of my favorite characters in the game.....so much so I've been going on youtube watching some old Stampede Wrestling just so I can better visualize him while reading your shows....I'm looking forward to seeing if DJ Peterson can win his money or if he'll get ran out of town by Mr. Morrow!

Gama refers to the Gunslingers as "scoundrels".....I'm sure this will not sit well with Casey/Mantell....another fun episode of the Beauty Shop!

The best thing about the Elite promo was I could actually hear Greg Gagne's voice saying every word which was pretty fun considering his delivery.

The main event six man tag team match was exactly what it had to be....a wild brawl that leaves us wanting more at Wrestlestorm!

Lawler may be going into this one a little too confident, Terry Funk is always dangerous....but an injured, humiliated Terry Funk is even more unhinged....he may win the title but I'm sure Lawler will wear some scars from this cage match for life!

Another great show that contiunes to raise the stakes for Wrestlestorm 2!

USWA @ The Hammond Center 11-26-85

Thanksgiving Tag Team Tournament 

The Winners will wrestle The Elite at WrestleStorm for the Central States Tag Team Titles

Round 1

The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai

RPMs are all over the Samoans in the opening minutes. Samoans come back and take it hard to the RPMs. It gets crazy as the RPMs send Sakalia flying through the ropes with a double dropkick, then nail Tui with the Spandex Split for the win! Kai is visibly upset with her team. 

The Technicians vs. The Devil's Duo w/Goldie Rogers 

Duo attacks at the bell and put the fists to the Technicians. Technicians take control and totally frustrate the Duo with a variety of wrestling maneuvers. Fleming executes a Northern Lights Suplex on Vines 1..2..Sword breaks it. Rheingans runs in and sends Sword flying with a running forearm blast. The Ref is trying to guide Rheingans to his corner when Goldie runs in the ring with a bag and levels Fleming over the head. The bag explodes and gold coins are everywhere! The Ref turns around as Vines covers Fleming 1..2..3! Rheingans is looking at all the coins and shows the Ref. The Ref is scolding Rogers but he officially didn't see it happen so the decision stands. 

The Bruise Brothers vs. The CEOs

The CEOs look very unfocused which is probably due to the ongoing investigation of their company. Bruise Brothers on the other hand are in total synch. Cash tags in Snowman. Cash hits a jumping headbutt on Crews, then Snowman follows with a running powerslam for the win! 

The Red Dragons vs. The Magnificent Ones w/The Vin Man

These teams have had quite the rivalry and as luck would have it they drew each other for this first round match up. Seesaw match as both teams are in high gear tonight. After a good 15 minute match, the end comes when Fuchi swings off the ropes but (from the outside) Vinnie trips him. Fuchi stumbles into a cradle by Kelly for the pin. Vinnie gets his guys out of there quick! 

Semi-Finals 

The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. The Devil's Duo w/Goldie Rogers 

Things get going quick when the Duo tries to ambush the RPMs but the RPMs were ready and took the fight to them. RPMs are in total control with quick tags and a lot of swift double team moves. Things change when Sword sends Lane through the ropes with a clothesline to the back of the head. Sword distracts the Ref while Vines holds Davis. Goldie climbs to the top rope and jumps down with a double axehandle but Davis moves and Goldie nails Vines! Davis punches Goldie then drops an elbow on Vines. On the outside, Lane reaches in and holds Sword's leg while the Ref runs over and counts 1..2..3! The RPMs advance to the finals! 

The Bruise Brothers vs. The Magnificent Ones w/The Vin Man

This one's 10 minutes of hard hitting action. All 4 men are in there fighting. Cash swings off the ropes and once again Vinnie interferes with a trip. Cash stumbles forward but before Kiniski can do anything, he's leveled from behind by Snowman! Cash regains his footing and drops a big elbow on Kiniski 1..2..3! Kelly tries to break it but Snowman puts him down with a tackle. Vinnie is up on the apron. The Bruise Brothers grab him and a double headbutt sends Vinnie flying! Bruise Brothers advance to the finals! 

Special Match 

Corporal Kirchner vs. "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff 

This feud has really escalated and these men will be on opposing teams at WrestleStorm. The entrances couldn't of been more different as each man comes out waving their country's flag. The bell rings and the brawl is on. Within minutes both men are bleeding because this is just a fight. The fight of course goes to the outside and neither man is interested in beating the count as they continue throwing punches long after they've been counted out. Nothing resolved tonight. 

Tournament Finals

The Rock n Roll RPMs vs. The Bruise Brothers 

Before the match, Arnold Skaaland leads his Elite (Sammartino and Hart) to the ring. Skaaland is wearing a cheap suit and holding his towel while the Elite are wearing 70s style track suits. Skaaland cuts a promo and says it doesn't matter who wins the tournament because The Elite are going to win the Central States Titles at WrestleStorm. Boos as Skaaland and The Elite sit down by the timekeepers table. 

Both teams receive roaring cheers as they head to the ring. Also, both teams exchange looks with the arrogant looking Elite. The bell rings and all 4 men shake hands. Both teams want the title opportunity so nobody holds anything back. 10 minutes in, Davis vertical suplexes Cash and Lane follows with a splash from the top rope 1..2..Cash barely gets his shoulder up. Lane swings Cash to the ropes and goes for a back drop but Cash kicks him then dives over and tags in Snowman. Bruise Brothers control the next segment. Snowman body slams Lane and Cash follows with a knee drop from the middle ropes 1..2..Davis respectfully breaks it. 

At the 20 minute mark, Lane eventually tags in Davis. RPMs regain control, double body slam Snowman and follow with a double elbow drop 1..2..Cash respectfully breaks it. Davis swings Snowman to the ropes but they both collide with shoulder blocks. Snowman stumbles back and tags in Cash. Davis staggers up as Cash swings off the ropes and nails him with a cross body diving headbutt 1..(Lane runs in but Snowman drills him with a clothesline)..2..3! 

The Bruise Brothers have won the tournament! 

Snowman goes over and helps Lane up. Cash helps Davis up. The RPMs regain their senses. The RPMs are clearly disappointed but grab the Bruise Brothers arms and raise them as the fans cheer. The Bruise Brothers shake the RPMs hands and raise their arms as well. 

Skaaland and the Elite stand up but before they leave, Skaaland throws his towel in the ring at the Bruise Brothers. The RPMs gracefully exit to let the Bruise Brothers enjoy their moment.  

Great night of action at the Hammond Center.

Interested to see what becomes of the Samoans now that Lelani is upset.

Great overall tournament.  I could have seen either one of those two teams coming out on top.  Really looking forward to the Bruise Brothers vs the Elite.  To me, the Snowman is one of those really interesting characters in wrestling.  The situation between him and Lawler seemed so real and I think the Snowman really pushed the Civil Rights issue before Memphis was completley ready.  Anyway, his body and mic ability along with the same for Porkchop could make them huge stars in the USWA.  The Elite better be ready.

Thanksgiving Tag Tournament...Here We Go!!

I'm already pissed off out of the gate! Stupid RPM's! Kai is going to have to knock some sense into the Samoans.

Technicians using their superior skill to get the best of the DD, but Goldie Rogers uses his superior brain to get the best of the Technicians. Goldie Rogers using gold coins is a nice touch. I like it!

Bruise Brothers take out the CEO's and my tournament favorites are off to a strong start. A fairly easy first round contest is a good start. Get some rest boys.

Vin Man gets his team the win against the Dragons! Magnificent Ones advance and this feud probably isn't over yet!!

Bahhh. RPM's advance again after Goldie's interference doesn't work out so well the second time.

YEAH! Bruiser Brothers do the deal and are headed to the finals!! Kiniski gets pinned, Kelly gets tackled, and Vin gets the double headbutt!! Convincing win for my boys!!

As if I weren't already rooting for the Bruise Brothers, they are taking on the RPM's.... give me one of every piece of Bruiser Brothers merch to show my support!!

In a break from tournament action, America and Russia ends in a stalemate. Can't get more 1980's than that!!

YEAH!

Bruise Brothers take out the RPM's and now Baby Bruno and the guy that teamed with Pillman are in a lot of trouble!!

Porkchop and the Snowman are going all the way to the Central States Tag Titles!!!

Good Tournament Dude! Can't wait for WrestleStorm!!

Great tournament and a great night of Thanksgiving action!

The Bruise Brothers are made men after tonight! I look forward to them challenging The Elite for the Central States tag titles....and hope they come out on top!

Looks like it may take a cage to contain Cpl Kirschner and Chris Markoff!

Looking forward to this week's tv show!

USWA TV @ The Knoxville Civic Center 11-28-85

Special Saturday Edition 

No TV show next Friday

Show opens with a parking lot brawl going on between the Rich's, Matt Borne and Rip Oliver! These guys are going at it hard. Matt slams Tommy's head on the hood of a card while Oliver hurls Johnny into the side of another car. Mass Security finally runs out to break it up. 

Commercial Break 

Lance Russell: Hello fans, just give me a second here. Already tensions are high as we head into WrestleStorm. My goodness we're going to be in for a war when the Rich's meet Borne and Oliver in a tornado street fight. Ok, now speaking of Wrestlestorm, please welcome out the USWA champion, the King Jerry Lawler.

The fans are up and cheering as Lawler walks out with the title on his shoulder and gives them a wave and smile. 

Lance: Good to have you King. Only one week away until you defend that there title against Terry Funk in the cage. However, before we get to that, I understand you'll be heading into Twin States in a few days for a title defense. I have to ask, isn't this a risk considering you're just days away from that big cage match? 

Lawler: Lance, I promised to be a fighting champion, and now with our partnership with Twin States and our affiliation with Texas, that just means more places to go and more title defenses. I will be going into Wrestlestorm as the....

Lance: Look out! 

Terry Funk storms out and tackles Lawler! Both men are rolling around and swinging haymakers. Officials and prelim wrestlers swarm the scene. They pull the two apart.

Funk: (Still trying to get at Lawler) Lawler! You Pig! You're dead! You hear me Lawler! You're a dead man! 

Funk and Lawler are escorted out in opposite directions. 

Lance: This show isn't going to be easy. My goodness. We'll be back

Commercial Break 

"The Wrecking Ball" DJ Peterson vs. Carl Kellerman 

DJ puts Carl down with a big slam then goes to the top rope. Carl staggers up and DJ finishes him off with a flying shoulder block for the win. 

Lance: DJ come on over. At Wrestlestorm it's you and Gerry Morrow. You win and you're 20,000 dollars richer. He wins and you're out of this area. A lot at stake.

DJ: Gerry Morrow, life isn't all about money. You know Lance, he started all of this when he broke that bottle of champagne over my head. I beat him once and he doesn't think I can do it again. Big mistake Morrow and it's going to cost you 20,000 dollars. 

Commercial Break 

Highlights of the Thanksgiving Tag Team Tournament is shown

Lance: Fans, with great pleasure I want to welcome out the winners of the Thanksgiving tournament, the Bruise Brothers. 

snowman.jpg.8707a32a546277c3841293ff0d0c1573.jpgcash.jpg.853afb9e0d29379021ceecc772970eeb.jpg

The fans cheer as "We are family" by Sister Sledge plays. The Bruise Brothers come out wearing matching black suits, sunglasses and fedoras.  

Lance: (smiling) Congratulations gentlemen. Ok, it's now official, you two will meet David Sammartino and Bruce Hart of the Elite for the Central States Tag Team Titles at Wrestlestorm. 

Cash: Oh Lance, as you can see we're feeling oh so good baby! We're gelling, focused and ready to rock! 

Snowman: Tell them Cash! Aint nothing gona stop us baby! At Wrestlestorm we're going to win those titles and bring em on home! 

Boos as Arnold Skaaland leads The Elite (Gagne, Hart and Sammartino) to the podium. The Elite are all wearing 70s style tracksuits. 

Skaaland: First things first. Mike George, prepare for the most humiliating match of your pathetic career at Wrestlestorm when the Great Greg Gagne shows you what real wrestling is all about. Now, speaking of wrestling. Lance, take a look at those buffoons (points to the Bruise Brothers) and now take a look at my Elite. Which team looks like wrestlers? I mean look at those jerks wearing those stupid suits and hats. They're certainly not qualified to be champions. My Elite on the other hand will certainly represent the Central States tag titles with pride. Something those jerk brothers no nothing about. 

Cash: Listen up dummy, you're not going to spoil our celebration. I just want to tell you one thing. You best bring that towel with you at Wrestlestorm.

Skaaland: Oh yea, why's that? 

Snowman: To save your boys lives. 

The Elite start yelling but Skaaland calms them down and walks them out.   

Commercial Break 

Hercules Ayala vs. Todd Rooney

Ayala comes to the ring with his chain wrapped around his neck.

Ayala swings Rooney to the ropes and bulldozers over him. Ayala picks him up and clamps on a bearhug, then rams him into the turnbuckles and belly to belly suplexes him over for the win. 

Lance: At Wrestlestorm you and Morgan will meet in a chain match. I think it had to come down to this. 

Ayala: Morgan! What are you going to do when you're hooked up to me? There will be nowhere for you to run. You will have to take the beating that you deserve! 

Commercial Break

The CEOs are standing with Lance at the podium with huge smiles on their faces. Ken Timbs is holding a gift box. 

Lance: Well you two seem to be in a good mood. I know it's not because of the tournament. 

Crews: You know what Lance, it does have something to do with that. On that very night we received the greatest news of our lives. The investigation is all over. Our company has been sold and you're looking at two men who are out of here. We're going on vacation and we don't have to come back if we don't want to. 

Timbs: But before we go, we want to thank the man responsible for all this. If Mr. Gerry Morrow could come out. 

Lance: Oh come on. What is this all about? 

Boos as Morrow walks out with a huge smile. 

Timbs: Mr. Morrow, we don't know how you did it but we owe you a tremendous amount of gratitude. To show our appreciation, we want to present you with this gift.

Timbs hands him the box while Crews is clapping. 

Morrow smiles and opens it then pulls out a stunning sparkling studded title belt. 

Crews: We call that the Billionaires Title and nobody deserves it more than you Mr. Morrow. 

Morrow: (in awe as he admires the title) It's de most beautiful item I've ever laid eyes on. 

Timbs: It's the least we could do. Thank you Mr. Morrow. You're the greatest human being on the face of the earth. And as for you fans, so ,long suckers!

The CEOs hug Morrow and exit. 

Morrow: Look at this Lance. I have de Billionaires Title and I will be honored to wear this at all of my matches. Oh I almost forgot about dat peasant DJ Peterson. HAHAHA you know what? He's not worth my time today. I am going to celebrate my new title with of course a bottle of my best champagne. HAHAHA, (admires the title again) So very beautiful. 

Lance: I don't know what I just saw but he better be ready for DJ Peterson at Wrestlestorm. Big grudge match when we return. 

Commercial Break 

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Sunny War Cloud 

Sunny is pacing around the ring. Boos as Flowers comes out wearing Sunny's headdress. Flowers does his mock tribal dance. Sunny is filled with rage as he charges out at Flowers. Flowers tries to run but Sunny tackles him and unloads with punches. Sunny hurls Flowers into the ring. The Ref signals for the bell and the match is on. 

Sunny stomps away on Flowers then puts his head on the bottom rope and chokes away. Sunny drops several knees on Flowers, picks him up and hangs him upside down on the turnbuckles. Sunny kicks away. The Ref tries to get him to stop but Sunny pushes him down then continues to kick away. The Ref signals for the DQ.

Sunny leaves Flowers hanging upside down then goes out and gets his headdress. The fans roar as Sunny puts it on and does a proper tribal dance. 

Lance: Alright, Sunny get over here. You and Flowers will be on opposite sides of the upcoming 8-Man tag match at Wrestlestorm. I know you've got to be feeling great right now. 

Sunny: Flowers disrespected me by stealing a piece of my culture. I've got my headdress back but I'm not done with Flowers. Me and my partners are bringing the thunder to Wrestlestorm. 

The fans cheer while Sunny does his dance to the back.

Flowers comes out from behind the ring and throws salt into Sunny's face! Flowers clotheslines Sunny down then picks him up and rams him into the steel post. Flowers picks up Sunny in a backbreaker position and rams him several times into the steel post! 

Lance: Go to commercial! 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Sunny War Cloud was stretchered out of here. It doesn't look good for him. What a sick man.. oh here he comes along with his cohorts.

Flowers, Duke Myers, Chris Markoff and Mr. Pro along with Vin Man come out.

Flowers: Shut up Lance! That was a message! A message to Stupid Afi, Buck Private Kirchner, and that big dope Morowski. You boys are a man short now and the beating I just gave Whining Cloud is nothing like the hurting me and these guys are going to do at Wrestlestorm! 

Boos as they leave. 

Lance: A truly sick man. back to the ring. 

Central States Champ Dream Machine vs. Arnold Goldstein

machine.png.e180c5330c37db45d22411e07c479f58.png 

Dream body slams Arnold then swings off the ropes and hits a jumping elbow drop for the win! 

Lance: Big match at Wrestlestorm when Dream defends the Central States title against Dick Slater. A lot of hate between you two. 

Dream: Old Dicky Boy is nothing but a gutless coward! Hey Lance, I'm still laughing about that tar and feather job I gave him. It was so fitting. I'm still laughing about beating him for this here title! I'm still laughing at him period! And I'm going to laugh at him when I beat him in front of the entire world at Wrestlestorm! I'm going to stick my foot on his chest and hold this title high. Get your camera ready because you wont want to miss that kodak moment. I'm outta here babay! 

Commercial Break 

Lance: I understand our next match is a bit of a special challenge. I'm not sure why but let's get to it. 

The Super Samoans w/Leilani Kai and Ripper Morgan vs. "Bulldog" Mike George and "The Electrifying" Ben Bassarab 

Kai has Morgan hooked to the chain as he huffs and stomps on the outside. Samoans start with a bang as they jump George and Bassarab at the bell. They stay in control as they take it to Bassarab. They swing him to the ropes and double back drop him then follow with a double superkick 1..2..George breaks it. The Samoans double team George then hurl him out of the ring. Tui hammers away on Bassarab then body slams him and goes to the top rope. Tui goes for a flying elbow drop but Bassarab moves, rolls over and tags in George. Tui staggers up and George shoulder blocks him down then runs over and nails Sakalia with a forearm blast. George picks up Tui. Sakalia charges in but George atomic drops Tui into Sakalia. George tags in Bassarab. Bassarab goes to the top rope. George hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Tui and Bassarab follows with a flying leg drop 1..(Sakalia runs over but George clotheslines him down)..2..3!! 

George and Bassarab celebrate then exit. 

Kai yanks Morgan into the ring and stares down at the Samoans. They stagger up. Kai unhooks the chain. Morgan grabs it and puts both Samoans down with a chain clothesline! Kai hooks Morgan back up and takes him to the podium. 

Lance: Ok, just what in the heck was that all about?

Kai: The Samoans have disappointed a lot lately and things got worse with their poor tournament showing. So out of the kindness of my heart I wanted to give them one last chance. I signed them to wrestle 2 thrown together opponents and what do they do? Disappoint me again. My relationship with them is over. I'll tell you what else is over. The career of Hercules Ayala. 

rip.jpg.79204e93ea07378975a297575080f041.jpg

Morgan huffs and stomps. Kai yanks the chain.

Kai: This beast wont let me down. At Wrestlestorm, Ayala doesn't have a prayer. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: After what we just saw, I'm standing here with the winners of that match. Mike George and Ben Bassarab. 

Bassarab cuts a promo on his upcoming match with Scott Doring and says nothing can stop the wave he's riding. 

George cuts a promo on Gagne and says this one's for Bulldog Brown and Skaaland better not forget that he's bringing back up. 

Lance: Big matches ahead for those two at Wrestlestorm and they certainly have the momentum. I hope security is on high alert for the man coming up in action. 

Tiger Jeet Singh vs. Ray Glader 

singh.jpg.554ad768222c45ae2df06946658147d3.jpg

Singh comes to the ring swinging his sword everywhere. Singh gets in the ring and hits his opponent with his sword! Singh is ruthless as he hits Glader several times with his sword. The Ref tries to stop him but Singh hurls him out of the ring. Singh continues his assault.

Massive cheers as CARLOS COLON hits the ring in street clothes and a baseball bat!! 

colon.jpg.df5c80283fd3edef392a672cd9d7edea.jpg

Singh turns around and Colon clotheslines him over the top rope with his bat! The fans are going crazy as Colon goes to the outside but once again wrestlers and officials run out to stop him. Colon breaks free, runs into the ring and holds his bat up as the fans roar. 

Commercial Break 

A video is shown from Twin States highlighting the Violent Gentlemen, Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley. 

That's followed by footage of The Gunslingers defeating the USWA Tag Champs Karachi Vice on TV to earn a title shot at Wrestlestorm. 

Lance: Those two tremendous tag team title matches will take place at Wrestlestorm. Speaking of title matches. Tony St. Clair will defend against Sweet Brown Sugar at Wrestlestorm. The champ is set for action now. 

TV Champ Tony "Simply the Best" St. Clair w/Les Thornton vs. Vic Dutro 

St. Clair puts on a wrestling clinic before finishing Dutro off with a double arm floating suplex. They head to the podium. 

Thornton: The time is at hand. At the grandest stage, Tony St. Clair will successfully retain his Television championship against one Sweet Brown Sugar. For weeks I scouted potential opponents until Mr. Sugar was chosen. This will be a most delightful victory for the champion. 

Cheers as Sugar comes out.

Sugar: Mr. Thornton I have thanked you and Mr. St. Clair for this opportunity of a lifetime. However, I must be clear. You keep talk'n about winning and beating me on the grand stage but I want both of you to know, I'm coming to win and I'm coming for that prestigious TV title. 

Tony smiles then extends his hand. 

Tony: May the best competitor win.

Sugar shakes his hand. 

Thornton: Which will no doubt be Tony Simply the Best St. Clair. 

Tony taps his title. 

Commercial Break 

Lance: Well fans, this was quite a night of surprises and confrontations. Don't forget, there will be no TV show next Friday and after all that went down tonight, that might be a good thing. Things are really heated as we head into Wrestlestorm 2. 

The fans erupt when Jerry Lawler comes out. 

Lawler: Lance, I've tried so hard to be civil during all this, but facts are facts. Terry Funk, you're nothing but a piece of garbage! You make me sick! So let me tell you something Funk. I'm going to Wrestlestorm to give you one hell of a beating that you've never had in your miserable life! I'm going to pull every strand of hair off your head and then I might even take out your other eye! I'm going to grind that ugly face of yours into the cage and make you bleed. You better damn well be ready Funk cuz the King is coming after you!

Lance: (pauses) It all goes down next Saturday night at Wrestlestorm 2. Fans, I'll see you there. 

lawler.jpg.7202793afa6a4c006d2626dc2929d3ac.jpgfunk.png.969ae8dd903d66ba64eac48d5846e467.png

Wrestlestorm 2

Saturday December 5th

Mid South Coliseum

USWA Heavyweight Title Bout- STEEL CAGE! 

USWA Tag Team Title Bout 

Karachi Vice (C) vs. The Gunslingers (Texas Champ Scott Casey and Johnny Mantell) 

Dream Machine (C) vs. "Unpredictable" Dick Slater

TV Title Bout 

The Violent Gentlemen (C) vs. Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley 

Caribbean Death Match 

Tornado Street Fight 

Chain Match

Hercules Ayala vs. "The Real Thing" Ripper Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

The Bruise Brothers vs. The Elite w/Arnold Skaaland

(If Morrow wins DJ must leave the area. If DJ wins he gets Morrow's 20,000 dollars) 

8-Man Tag Match 

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi, Corporal Kichner. Sunny War Cloud and Moose Morowski 

vs. 

"Master of Disaster" Duke Myers, "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers and Mr. Pro w/Vin Man

The Rich Clan and Oliver/Borne is building to a fever pitch. These two teams are going to kill each other at WrestleStorm!

Lawler tries to give a Rah Rah USWA promo, but Uncle Terry ain't having that shit! Two brawls, zero matches! Lance is having a bad night!!

DJ seems pretty confident heading into the big show. 20k is a lot of money, but Champagne isn't going to let it go easy!

Speaking of confident, loving the Bruise Brothers coming off the big win in the tag tournament showing no fear of Skaaland and the boys. Telling them to bring the towel was awesome.

An interesting end? to the CEO's angle as they present a new belt to Champagne Morrow and then leave the company? Oh well, Morrow with a shiny fake championship belt should be a lot of fun!

Timothy Flowers and Sunny War Cloud's feud looks like it might be over, but then Flowers decides he isn't quite done yet. Flowers definitely just took it up another level.

Dream Machine is talking a big game, but after that tar and feather job on Dicky Slater, I certainly wouldn't want to be in his mask!

Ripper Morgan destroys the Samoans!! I love Kai as the ruthless leader of men.

I am very excited for the Sweet Brown Sugar/Tony St. Clair match at WrestleStorm. On a show full of grudge matches and feud enders, this may steal the show from a straight up wrestling standpoint.

Lawler is pissed off to close the night, and that match with Funk may well decide the immediate future of all the USWA!

WrestleStorm is so insanely stacked from top to bottom. I can't wait to see what happens!!

4 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

An interesting end? to the CEO's angle as they present a new belt to Champagne Morrow and then leave the company? Oh well, Morrow with a shiny fake championship belt should be a lot of fun!

Yea, this storyline was going to be more detailed but with all the changes to my roster I had to wrap it up. 

LOVE the show hitting the air with the 4-way parking lot brawl with the Rich's and Borne & Oliver. Great tone-setter.

Only to be followed shortly thereafter by more bad blood with King & Funk. Strong character capture with Funk's abrupt one-word awkward insults.

Great standoff with Bruise Bothers & The Elite. Good contrast drawn among the characters.

Nice positioning with making Sugar the underdog who won't be disrespected going into his TV Title shot. Really makes ya wanna see him go over, the way he's being overlooked to his face.

King out to further solidify the bad blood going into the big upcoming main event. A World Title steel cage main event -- that'll NEVER WORK! ;)

Good stuff here. Really looking forward to seeing how Wrestlestorm 2 unfolds! Really nice builds going in, it seems!

WOW.... USWA is one wild, brawling territory.

From the parking lot to the studio, it doesn't matter, the fight is on.  Really enjoying the Rich's vs Borne./Oliver fights but Funk vs Lawler has become legendary.

I am sure I alreadt said but I am really enjoying the new version of the Bruise Brothers.

So glad that Morrow will only be losing money if he went down in defeat at Wrestlestorm.  He is one of my favorites in the game right now, especially with the Billionaires title, and would have been disappointed if he left the USWA.

Salt in the eyes by Flowers... this thing with War Cloud has become personal.

Dream Machine vs Slater is one that I am really looking forward to.  Wish I had more footage on Dream Machine.  I think he was awesome with the mask.  Some of his early stuff as Troy Graham seemed pretty poor.

Besides Dream Machine and Slater, I can't wait to see SBS vs St. Clair.  Thorton and St. Clair have been on top for a while and they really have become awesome on the mic but Sugar has the charisma.... will be interesting.

Wrestlestorm is going to kick off December with a BANG!  What an event!

A parking lot brawl is the perfect way to start the "go home" show to Wrestlestorm 2 HOT!! Looking forward to this match at Wrestlestorm!

Funk shows up and gets another shot in on Lawler.....that cage match is going to be a WAR!!

Morrow vs. Peterson is going to be another I'm looking forward to as well.....loving the Champagne character and Peterson has been built up well since arriving here, it could really go either way!

The Bruise Brothers are coming into this title match with a ton of momentum....the Elite better have some tricks up their sleeve!

The chain match is going to be ultra violent....Morgan could really make a name for himself if he could take down Ayala in this one.

Morrow has a fancy new title belt! I love it.....sorry to see the CEOs go but I totally get it.

Flowers/War Cloud has been a fun feud...and just when it looks like Sunny has finally gotten his revenge....Flowers doesn't let it go....this feud may never end...and I'm good with that!

Dream Machine may have taken it too far with the tar and feathers......Dick Slater is going to be out for revenge even more so than before!

Great final build for Wrestlestorm 2!  I can't wait!!

USWA Presents

WrestleStorm 2 

storm.jpg.657e818b6c0a694f5b503f58668bcd79.jpg2.jpg.b7bc49e9bd49ddebb3c25c92cae86e75.jpg

Saturday December 5th 

Live from the Mid South Coliseum located in Memphis TN 

Broadcasted on closed circuit TV throughout all the USWA arenas 

coliseum.jpg.c365ca67ea483483f44cafc944ab8215.jpg

Lance Russell: Hello everyone and welcome to the biggest event of the year, Wrestlestorm 2! Wow, just look at this Memphis crowd. And I also want to welcome all those out there watching on closed circuit. 13 big matches, signed sealed and soon to be delivered. Right now I want to bring out the Owner of the USWA, none other than Jerry Jarrett. 

Jarrett: Thank you Lance and a big thank you to all the great fans who will no doubt make this a historic night for the USWA. We have a night full of title matches, grudge matches and I'm sure some real classics thrown in there. Lance, I want to kick off the night with a bang. With our partnership with Twin States and our affiliation with Texas, the USWA title has now been officially recognized as a world title. So, in the main event, Jerry Lawler will defend the USWA World Title against Terry Funk inside the steel cage! Has a great ring to it doesn't it? 

Lance: It certainly does. That's great news indeed and what a way to kick things off. Well Jerry, I think the fans are ready for some action and we are too. Let's get to the ring.

The bell rings and the two men have a stare down, then Doring puts Bassarab down with a big punch. Doring swings Bassarab to the ropes but misses a clothesline, Bassarab swings back and puts Doring down with a dropkick. Doring gets up and charges but Bassarab hip tosses him over and follows with a headlock takeover. Doring slowly rises then hits a back suplex. Both men are down then stagger up. Doring kicks Bassarab and follows with a body slam then stomps away. Doring puts Bassarab's head between his legs and executes an ear burner. Doring swings Bassarab to the ropes and goes for a back drop but Bassarab leapfrogs over, swings back and clotheslines Doring down. Bassarab picks up Doring but Doring rakes his eyes, swings him to the ropes but misses a back elbow blast, Bassarab swings back and hits a flying body press but Doring carries the momentum and powerslams Bassarab over 1..2..Bassarab gets his foot on the rope. Doring gets up and berates the Ref. Doring finally gets back to Bassarab and swings him into the corner and charges in but Bassarab moves and Doring hits hard. Bassarab grabs Doring and slams him down, then goes to the top rope and crashes down with his flying legdrop 1..DING DING DING! Bassarab can't believe it. He sits against the turnbuckles. Doring staggers up and leans against the ropes. Doring looks over and gives Bassarab a nod before heading out.

Official Ruling- A Time Limit Draw

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi, Corporal Kirchner, Moose Morowski and Sunny War Cloud

vs

"Master of Disaster" Duke Myers, "The Russian Brute" Chris Markoff, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers and Mr. Pro w/The Vin Man 

Everybody is in the ring except Sunny War Cloud. 

Ring Announcer: Due to injuries sustained, Sunny War Cloud will not be able to compete.

Flowers grabs the mic.

Flowers: HAHAHA! That's because of me! 

The heel team have a good laugh and pat Flowers on the back.

Announcer: However, there will be a substitution. Introducing Billy Jack Strong (Steve Strong)! 

The bell rings as Strong runs into the ring with fists flying and the fight is on! 

Strong just hammers and pounds away on Flowers! Afi and Myers are brawling! Morowski and Mr. Pro fight to the outside! Kirchner and Markoff are all over each other. After a wild couple minutes the Ref finally gets control. Everybody gets in their moment. Then all hell breaks loose again. Vin Man gets on the apron but Moose knocks him off with a big punch. Pro runs at Morowski but Morowski back drops him over the top rope. Kirchner nails Markoff with a fireman's carry slam. Afi hits a jumping headbutt on Myers that sends him through the ropes. Strong punches away on Flowers, then tells Afi to go to the top rope. Strong hoists Flowers up and hits a brainbuster. Afi follows with a Superfly Splash 1..2..3!!!! 

The fans cheer as Kirchner raises his American Flag. Afi flashes a 'hang loose' sign. Morowski raises his fist and Strong gives the fans a double bicep pose. 

Winners of the match- Siva Afi, Corporal Kirchner, Moose Morowski and Billy Jack Strong 

If DJ wins he gets 20,000 Dollars. If Morrow wins, DJ must leave the area. 

Boos as Morrow sets a bottle of champagne and a briefcase filled with 20,000 dollars on the timekeepers table. More boos as he arrogantly walks in the ring wearing white suit pants and a white jacket with a white fedora hat. Morrow opens his jacket, then holds up his Billionaire's Title. Morrow goes out and sets it on the timekeepers table by his bottle and briefcase, then points to the timekeeper and tells him to guard it with his life or that bottle will go upside your head. Morrow gets back in the ring. 

The fans roar as DJ hits the ring. The Ref signals for the bell but Morrow brushes DJ away and starts to slowly take off his suit. DJ runs over and tears the jacket off Morrow. DJ slams Morrow then yanks his suit pants off him. DJ picks up Morrow, swings him to the corner and charges in with a running shoulder thrust then follows with several more shoulder thrusts. DJ hip tosses Morrow across the ring. Morrow staggers up against the ropes and DJ sends him over the top with a clothesline! Morrow is out of it. Morrow staggers up and on the apron at the count of 8. DJ goes over but Morrow rakes his eyes and snaps his head on the top rope.

Morrow gets in the ring, grabs a handful of DJ's hair, picks him up and slams him down. Morrow picks up DJ and slams him down on the top rope. DJ's head snaps as he fly's back and down. Morrow swings DJ to the ropes and hits a backbreaker 1..2..Kick Out. Morrow stomps on DJ's back then applies the Boston Crab. The fans are trying to fire DJ up. DJ is fighting it as Morrow wrenches away. DJ uses all of his strength and is able to reach the ropes. Morrow finally releases at the Ref's count of 4. Morrow chokes DJ on the bottom rope then goes to the top rope. Morrow spends to much time antagonizing the fans. DJ staggers up, grabs Morrow and slams him off the top rope! 

The fans cheer as DJ pumps his fists. Morrow slowly gets up and DJ unloads with a series of punches, swings him to the ropes and puts him down with a shoulder block and follows with a big jumping elbow drop 1..2..Kick Out. DJ swings Morrow to the ropes and back drops him then hops on the middle ropes. Morrow staggers up and DJ puts him down with a double axehandle 1..2..Kick Out.

Wait a minute, Mr. Magnificent Kevin Kelly comes out and circles the ring. 

DJ swings Morrow to the ropes and back drops him again. Morrow keeps rolling and ends up on the outside. Kelly starts mouthing off to DJ. DJ goes over and warns Kelly. The Ref starts warning Kelly. Morrow staggers over and grabs his Billionaire's Title then rolls back in the ring. The Ref is tied up with Kelly. DJ turns around and WHAM! Morrow nails him with the title! Morrow slides the title away and covers. Kelly points, the Ref turns around and counts 1..2..3!! BOOOOOOOOO! 

A satisfied Kelly simple walks away. Morrow crawls out and under the ropes. He grabs his title then goes over and gets his champagne bottle and holds them both up with a big smile while the fans give him thundering boos. Morrow grabs his briefcase, kisses it, then arrogantly exits. After being helped up, DJ gets a standing ovation from the USWA fans. He leaves the area with his head held high and gives the fans a thumbs up. 

Winner of the Match- Gerry Morrow 

Chain Match! 

Hercules Ayala vs. "The Real Thing" Rip Morgan w/Leilani Kai 

Several officials are in the ring to hook these beasts up with a chain. Ayala is in the ring with his chain around his neck. Kai escorts Morgan to the ring by her chain around his neck. The officials have the official chain. Ayala is more than ready as he swings his chain around then throws it and allows the officials to hook him up at the wrist. Kai unhooks her chain. The officials hook his wrist and run out of there. Kai takes her chain and exits. The bell rings.

Both men pull on the chain and within a few seconds they wrap the chain around their fists and just start hammering away on each other. Nothing pretty, it's just a slug fest. It doesn't take long before both men are a bloody mess. Morgan starts to get the upper hand. Morgan wraps the chain around Ayala's neck, then jumps on his back and starts choking him. Ayala is down on his knees, spitting up blood. Kai is yelling at Morgan to inflict the pain. Ayala clenches his fists and the fans cheer as he starts to rise! Ayala rises, then backpedals and slams Morgan into the turnbuckles. Ayala regroups and unwraps the chain from his neck. Ayala wraps the chain around Morgan's neck then swings him across the ring and pulls him back mid air. Morgan's head snaps back! Ayala wraps the chain around his hand then drops a fist on Morgan's head 1..2..Morgan gets his shoulder up! Unbelievable! 

Ayala slowly gets up. The chain is between his legs. Morgan yanks the chain up and basically lowblows Ayala with it. Both men are down. After a minute the Ref starts to count them out because nobody is moving. Finally both men start to slowly move at the 9 count. Both men stagger to their feet. Morgan nails Ayala with a big boot to the head! Morgan slowly wraps the chain around Ayala's neck and chokes away! The Ref raises Ayala's hand and drops it. A second time and drops it. 3rd and finally time and the arm drops! The Ref signals for the bell. The fans are in a shocked silence. Kai gets in the ring and unhooks Morgan from the chain. Kai then grabs the mic.

"Morgan! My work is done here. It's now time for you to be totally unleashed!" 

Kai grabs her chain and hands it to Morgan. Morgan raises his chain and starts huffing and stomping around the fallen Ayala. 

Winner of the Match- Rip Morgan 

The Elite (David Sammartino and Bruce Hart) w/ Arnold Skaaland vs. The Bruise Brothers 

Jerry Jarrett gets in the ring and holds up the Central States Tag Titles then takes them to the timekeepers table. 

Skaaland leads his boys to the ring, then wipes their foreheads with his towel. The Elite go out, pick up the titles and hold them up as the fans boo. Skaaland shines the titles with his towel. 

Roaring ovation as "We are family" plays over the speakers. The Bruise Brothers head up the aisle, slapping hands with the fans. 

Both teams are in the ring. The Elite are yelling and pointing fingers at the Bruise Brothers. The bell rings and The Elite pull an ambush. All 4 men are fighting. Cash body slams Sammartino. Snowman punches Hart to the ropes. The Bruise Brothers double clothesline Hart over the top rope. Sammartino gets up but the Bruise Brothers nail him with a double  jumping headbutt, then Snowman quickly hoists him up on his shoulder and hits a running powerslam 1..2..3!!!!! WOW! 

HUGE POP! 

Skaaland is having a melt down on the outside. He's jumping up and down throwing a mega tantrum before throwing his towel down. 

Jerry Jarrett gets in the ring and presents the titles to the Bruise Brothers. 

The fans keep cheering as the Bruise Brothers celebrate with them. 

Winners of the Match and NEW Central States Tag Team Champions- The Bruise Brothers

TV Title Bout 

Believe it or not, the match actually starts with a handshake. Some solid chain wrestling during the opening moments. Things pick up as both men trade hip tosses, headlock takeovers and suplexes. The tide changes several times as neither man is able to get in full control. St. Clair swings Sugar to the ropes and goes for a back drop but Sugar leapfrogs over and swings back but St. Clair does a somersault and nails Sugar with a diving headbutt to the mid section. St. Clair follows with a gut wrench suplex 1..2..Kick Out. St. Clair snapmares Sugar over then hits a standing leg drop 1..2..Kick Out. St. Clair swings Sugar into the corner and follows with a running European uppercut and quickly hits a vertical suplex 1..2..Kick Out. Thornton is screaming at the Ref. St. Clair swings Sugar to the corner and charges in but Sugar hits a sunset flip 1..2..Kick Out. Thornton was scared on that one. Both men get up. St. Clair swings Sugar towards the corner but Sugar reverses it. St. Clair hits hard and staggers out just as Sugar executes a flying headscissors takeover. Sugar has him down in a scissor lock hold. 

St. Clair wiggles around and grabs the rope. Sugar releases, then picks up St. Clair and vertical suplexes him over. Sugar hits a backbreaker, then hops on the middle ropes and comes down with a knee drop 1..2..Kick Out. Sugar picks up St. Clair, swings him to the ropes and back drops him. St. Clair staggers up and Sugar nails him with a dropkick 1..2..Kick Out. Sugar swings St. Clair to the ropes and goes for a back drop but St. Clair nails him with a European uppercut. Sugar staggers to the ropes while St. Clair regroups. Sugar starts to step forward but Thornton reaches in and trips him. St. Clair sees this but doesn't capitalize. Instead he goes to the outside and tells Thornton to take a seat??? 

Thornton has some words but eventually waves his arms and takes a seat. 

St. Clair gets back in the ring. Both men lock up. St. Clair pushes Sugar off then sends him flying into the corner with a heels first dropkick. Sugar staggers out, St. Clair grabs him by the waist and executes a German Suplex 1..2..Sugar gets his shoulder up. St. Clair swings Sugar to the corner but Sugar hops up on the turnbuckle and comes back with a flying press 1..2..Kick Out. Thornton was out of his seat on that one. Both men rise and Sugar goes for a backslide 1..2..Kick Out. Sugar body slams St. Clair then catapults off the ropes and crashes down with an elbow drop 1..2..Kick Out. Sugar hoists St. Clair on the top turnbuckle. Sugar jumps up then executes a SUPERPLEX! Sugar covers 1..2...St. Clair just gets his shoulder up. Sugar can't believe it. Thornton is sweating. 

Sugar then goes to the top rope. St. Clair gets to his knees then finally stands. He turns around as Sugar goes for a missile dropkick. At the last second, St. Clair gets out of the way as Sugar hits the canvas hard. St. Clair then hoists Sugar on the top rope. St. Clair hits him with several European uppercuts then follows with a SUPERPLEX! St. Clair picks Sugar up and executes a floating butterfly suplex 1..2..3!!! 

Thornton grabs the TV title and runs in the ring then hands it to St. Clair. Thornton raises St. Clair's arm. St. Clair smiles and holds up his title. After a couple minutes Sugar rises. St. Clair walks over and extends his hand. Sugar nods and shakes it. The fans applaud this surprising show of sportsmanship. 

Winner of the Match and still TV Champion- Tony St. Clair 

Tag Team Tornado Street Fight!!! 

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich and "The Memphis Mafia Man" Johnny Rich vs. "Crippler" Rip Oliver and "Maniac" Matt Borne 

The Rich's come to the ring in boots, jeans and T-Shirts. They have some kind of case and set it under the ring. Borne and Oliver (also in boots, jeans and T-Shirts) hit the ring and the fists are flying! The bell rings but the fight has already started. It's a wild scene. Johnny and Oliver are fighting all around the outside as Tommy and Borne are in the ring brawling. Another bloodbath as all 4 men are bleeding within 10 minutes. The partners trade off. Now Tommy and Oliver are going at it while Borne and Johnny are exchanging fists. On the outside, Borne nails Johnny over the head with a trashcan then starts pounding on him with the trashcan. Oliver is choking Tommy with a TV cable on the outside. 

Borne swings Johnny towards the steel post but Johnny reverses it and slams Borne headfirst into the post. Johnny runs over and hits Oliver. Johnny slams Oliver into the guard railing. Tommy regroups and joins in. Johnny holds Oliver while Tommy gets a wooden chair and shatters it over Oliver's head! Johnny picks up another chair but WHAM! Borne nails him with a chair across the back! Tommy looks over as Borne hits him with the chair! Borne goes over and helps Oliver up. 

Oliver picks up Johnny and slams him on the concrete. Borne grabs Tommy and hurls him in the ring. Borne goes to the top and comes down with a forearm drop 1..2..Tommy barley gets his shoulder up. Oliver gets in the ring. They swing Tommy to the ropes and double clothesline him down. Oliver hops on the middle ropes. Borne picks up Tommy and holds him as Oliver nails Tommy with a flying forearm blast 1..2..Johnny hits the ring and nails Oliver over his head with his boot! Borne runs over but Johnny nails him with the boot. Borne goes down and Johnny kicks him out of the ring. Johnny helps Tommy up. 

They double body slam Oliver then hurl him out of the ring. Tommy goes to the outside and gets that case from under the ring. Tommy pulls out a pair of handcuffs. Tommy kicks Borne then him and Johnny double team him and handcuff him to the steel post. The Rich's attack Oliver and pound him down. Tommy hops on the apron as Johnny hoists Oliver up in a piledriver position. OH MY GOODNESS! They spike piledrive Oliver on the concrete!! Johnny runs over and slaps Borne while Tommy covers Oliver 1..2..3!! 

BOOOOS as the Rich's grab a couple drinks from the fans and throw them in Borne's face. Borne is livid as he tries to break the cuffs. The Rich's step over Oliver as they leave. 

Borne is eventually freed and of course Oliver is put in a neck brace and stretchered out. Scary scene. 

Winners of the Match- Tommy and Johnny Rich 

Intermission 

Lance: Fans, what a night of action so far. I want to know what Kevin Kelly's interest was in the Gerry Morrow, DJ Peterson match. Just what did Leilani Kai mean by Rip Morgan is now unleashed? The Bruise Brothers are the new Central States tag Champs. Tony St. Clair and Sweet Brown Sugar put on a show stealing classic. And I will hope to give you an update on Rip Oliver. I know Matt Borne rode with him to the hospital. I sure hope he'll be ok. A lot more action to come so let's go to the ring. 

George has been given permission to have 2 wrestlers at ringside. 

Skaaland leads Gagne to the ring and the fans have a fun time taunting Skaaland. Skaaland doesn't look happy at all. Things don't get better for Skaaland when George comes out with the Technicians. And it gets even worse for Skaaland because Bob Roop is back in town! The fans cheer as Rheingans and Roop escort George to the ring. 

For as much hatred as these men have for each other, the match is pretty clean. Very aggressive but clean. It's like they're trying to prove just who is the superior wrestler. Gagne back drops George and follows with a chop, then a kneelift 1..2..Kick Out. Gagne swings George to the ropes and nails him with a high dropkick 1..2..Kick Out. Now Gagne is frustrated and argues with the Ref. Skaaland jumps on the apron but the Technicians run over, yank him down, hold him by his arms and drag him up the aisle. The fans are cheering as Skaaland once again has a melt down. 

Gagne loses it and starts choking George, then rakes his boot across his face. Gagne starts choking again then picks George up and rakes his face across the top rope. Gagne slams George, goes to the top rope and comes down with a knee drop but George moves! George fires up. Gagne rises and George hits him with several forearm blasts across the chest. George swings Gagne to the ropes and clotheslines him down. George picks up Gagne and atomic drops him then quickly grabs him and hits a Russian Leg sweep 1..2..3!! 

George gets a well deserved pop as he concludes his final chapter with The Elite. 

Winner of the Match- Mike George 

The Violent Gentlemen (C) vs. Brad Armstrong and "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley 

The fans give Armstrong and Cooley a huge ovation. That turns to boos as Barnes and Dundee head to the ring, flaunting their titles. The bell rings and The Violent Gentlemen are really yelling and pointing at Armstrong and Cooley. The fans roar as Cooley sends Barnes through the ropes with a dropkick just as Armstrong sends Dundee flying out of the ring with a drop kick. 

The opening minutes is all Armstrong and Cooley as they anger and frustrate the champs with in and out tags, nice double team maneuvers and textbook tag team wrestling. The tide turns when Barnes nails Cooley with a knee to the back from the apron. Cooley staggers into a high knee by Dundee 1..2..Kick Out. Dundee tags in Barnes. Dundee  holds Cooley as Barnes comes off the top with a double axehandle to the head. Barnes and Dundee put the boots to Cooley. Armstrong runs in but the Ref guides him back. Violent Gentlemen hit a double suplex on Cooley. Barnes swings Cooley to the ropes and flips him over with a knee to the mid section. Barnes hops on the middle ropes and comes down with a knee drop 1..2..Kick Out. Barnes tags in Dundee. They swing Cooley to the ropes and double back drop him. Dundee hops on the middle ropes and comes down with a forearm drop 1..2..Armstrong breaks it. Dundee jumps up and double stomps Cooley. Dundee swings Cooley to the ropes but misses a back elbow smash, Cooley swings back and dropkicks Dundee down then dives over and tags in Armstrong! 

Armstrong is on fire! He pounds away on Dundee, swings him to the ropes and dropkicks him down. Barnes runs in and Armstrong back drops him. He picks the Violent Gentlemen up and cracks their heads together. Armstrong grabs Dundee and hits a German Suplex 1..2..Barnes kicks Armstrong. Cooley runs in and punches Barnes to his corner. Dundee eye rakes Armstrong and snaps his head on the top rope. The Ref guides Cooley back. Barnes reaches in his tights and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles then gets on the top rope. Dundee grabs Armstrong and holds him. Barnes comes off the top but Armstrong mule kicks Dundee and ducks as Barnes nails Dundee with the brass knuckles! Cooley runs in and dropkicks Barnes out of the ring as Armstrong covers Dundee 1..2..3!!! 

NEW TWIN STATES TAG TEAM CHAMPS!!! 

Cooley and Armstrong hug and hold the belts up high as the fans cheer. Barnes looks in the ring at Dundee then just walks away. A moment later a dazed Dundee looks around in disbelief then exits. 

The fans are up and cheering as Armstrong and Cooley continue to celebrate. 

WHAM!!! 

Lance: What the hell is this all about? 

The fans are in riot mode as Tommy and Johnny Rich (both men bandaged up) attack Cooley and Armstrong! Johnny holds up Cooley as Tommy blasts his with a title belt! Tommy holds up Armstrong as Johnny puts him down with a title belt! Boooooos as the Rich's smile and hold up the Twin States Tag Titles. 

Winners of the Match and NEW Twin States Tag Team Champs- Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley 

Caribbean Death Match! 

Rules are simple. Anything goes until one of the wrestlers can't continue. 

Singh comes out like a madman, swinging his sword and scaring the kids. Singh starts swinging at anybody in his way and even pushes over an official. Singh gets in the ring as the fans boo. Boos turn to big time cheers as Colon comes down the aisle with a baseball bat! The bell rings, Colon hits the ring. Singh swings his sword at the same time Colon swings his bat. The bat and sword collide and fly out of their hands and out of the ring. Fists start flying as these guys have a furious exchange! They trade punches then fight through the ropes. They punch each other all around the ring, back in the ring and back outside. Both men are cut but it doesn't faze them at all. They fight over the railing and into the crowd. people scatter as Colon and Singh fight amongst them. Colon grabs Singh and hurls him over the railing. Colon hops the railing but Singh nails him with a clothesline. 

Singh grabs Colon and slams his head on the timekeepers table. Singh grabs Colon's head and slams it on the apron. Singh slams Colon into the steel post then body slams him on the concrete. Singh kicks Colon's back several times. Singh picks up Colon and hits a backbreaker then picks him up in that position and rams him back first into the steel post. Singh drops him then goes and gets his sword. Singh raises his sword, swings it around then hits Colon's back. Singh gets down and applies the camel clutch! Singh has his sword under Colon's chin as he wrenches back with a manacle and satisfying look on his face. Colon is a bloody mess and is fading. The fans start cheering him on. Colon is shaking. Colon uses all his strength, rises, grabs Singh's sword and flips Singh over. Colon stumbles back. Singh grabs his sword but Colon sees his bat, grabs it and hits Singh's knee! Singh goes down screaming.

Colon is staggering and clearing the cobwebs. Colon is woozy and trying to regain his senses. Colon grips his bat then walks over and nails Singh on the knee again! Colon hits him again! Colon picks up Singh and hits a shin buster! Singh is screaming in pain. Colon puts his knee on Singh's chest and pounds away on his bloody face. Colon hurls Singh into the ring. Colon grabs his bat and goes to the top rope then crashes down on Singh's leg with the bat! Colon pumps his fist to the cheering fans then applies the figure four leglock! The Ref sees that Singh is already passed out and signals for the bell. 

The fans are up and cheering as a bloody and exhausted Colon raises his arms in sweet and vindicating victory. 

Winner of the Match- Carlos Colon 

USWA Tag Team Title Bout 

The champs are out to prove the Gunslingers TV win was a fluke, so they start off strong. Makhan hurls Mantell out of the ring. Gama and Makhan double team Casey, swing him to the ropes and put him down with a double back elbow smash. Makhan hits a standing leg drop 1..2..Mantell comes off the top rope with a knee drop. Gama picks up Mantell, swings him to the ropes and goes for a back drop but Mantell kicks him. Makhan staggers up and both Gunslingers put him down with a double dropkick. The Ref finally gets control. 

Mantell swings Gama to the ropes and nails him with a flying back elbow smash. Mantell picks up Gama and hits a delayed vertical suplex 1..2..Kick Out. Mantell tags in Casey. They swing Gama to the ropes and both kick him in the gut then double suplex him over. Makhan runs in and Mantell sends him back with a few punches. The Ref guides Mantell back, this allows Makhan to nail Casey from behind with a clothesline. Makhan pulls Gama to his corner and tags himself in. 

Makhan swings Casey to the corner and follows with a running clothesline. Makhan swings Casey to the opposite corner and hits another running clothesline. Makhan grabs Casey by his hair. Gama holds out his boot and Makhan slams Casey's head on it then tags in Gama. Makhan slams Casey and Gama follows with an elbow drop from the middle ropes 1..2..Mantell breaks it. The Ref guides Mantell back while Makhan chokes Casey as Gama puts the boots to him. Gama hits a gutwrench suplex and tags in Makhan. Makhan slowly drops a big elbow on Casey 1..2..Kick Out. Makhan swings Casey to the corner and charges in but Casey runs forward and clotheslines Makhan down. Casey dives over and tags in Mantell.

Mantell runs in and puts Makhan down with a reverse neckbreaker 1..2..Gama breaks it. Mantell fires away on Gama, swings him to the ropes and back drops him then sends him through the ropes with a running forearm blast. Makhan staggers up and Mantell clotheslines him down then tags in Casey. They pick Makhan up and double suplex him. Gama runs in but gets a double punch. The Ref gets order. Casey is all over Makhan. Casey swings Makhan to the ropes, when Makhan swings back he grabs the Ref and pulls him in just as Casey hits him with a dropkick. The Ref goes down. 

Makhan stumbles over and tags in Gama. Gama runs in but Casey blocks his punch and fires away. The fans cheer as another Ref hits the ring and takes over officiating. Casey slams Gama and hits a jumping elbow drop 1..2..Makhan breaks it. Mantell runs in and fights Makhan to the corner. Casey fights Gama to the other corner. The Gunslingers swing Karachi Vice into each other. They collide and stagger back. Mantell body slams Makhan. Casey swings Gama hard into the turnbuckles, grabs his head and hits a running bulldog 1..2..3!!!! 

HUGE POP! 

The Gunslingers are jumping up and down celebrating as the fans cheer. The Ref goes out and gets the titles. The other Ref staggers up and grabs the titles and starts talking with the other Ref. After a moment they talk with the announcer. 

The fans boo as the announcer informs them that the original Ref has disqualified The Gunslingers for striking him. 

Massive BOOOOOS! The Gunslingers are heartbroken. What a shame. 

Winners of the match by DQ and still USWA Tag Team Champs- Karachi Vice 

Slater is pacing the ring with fists clenched. Boos as Dream Machine walks down the aisle pointing and laughing at Slater. Dream looks at the fans and points down at his title. Slater runs out of the ring and tackles Dream! Slater unloads with punches then hurls Dream into the ring. The Ref backs Slater off, waits a moment then signals for the bell. Slater tackles Dream again, puts his knee on Dream's chest and fires away with punches. The Ref counts and Slater stops. Slater picks up Dream, clamps on a headlock and nails him with several punches. Slater lets go and Dream just falls back. Dream is laying by the ropes. Slater sends him flying out of the ring with a baseball slide. Slater goes to the outside. Slater bends down to pick up Dream but Dream lowblows him, grabs his tights and pulls him up and over into the steel post. Dream rolls in the ring to regroup.

Slater slowly gets on the apron. Dream grabs him and snaps his head on the top rope. Slater is lying on the apron. Dream picks him up by his hair and suplexes him back in the ring 1..2..Kick Out. Dream picks up Slater and slams his head on the turnbuckle several times then slams him down. Dream holds the top rope while he chokes Slater with his boot. Dream then drops several knees on Slater. Dream picks up Slater, swings him to the ropes and puts him down with a double thrust shot. Dream does a little boogie dance, hops on the middle ropes and comes down with an elbow drop 1..2..Kick Out. Dream yells at the Ref while holding up 3 fingers. Dream hops on the middle ropes. Slater staggers up and Dream puts him down with an elbow to the top of the head 1..2..Kick Out. A frustrated Dream swings Slater to the ropes but misses a clothesline, Slater swings back and clotheslines Dream down.

Slater rests against the turnbuckles. Dream staggers up and Slater puts him down with another clothesline. Slater swings Dream to the ropes and hits him with a bionic elbow. Slater goes to the top rope. Dream staggers up and Slater hits him with a double axehandle to the top of his head. Slater picks up Dream and suplexes him. Slater picks up Dream, swings him to the corner and follows with a charging front elbow smash to the face. Slater unloads on Dream with punches. Slater pulls Dream out and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Slater picks up Dream and hits another swinging neckbreaker! Slater picks up a lifeless Dream and for the 3rd time hits another swinging neckbreaker for the 1..2..and 3!!!!!! 

The fans are up and cheering! The Ref hands Slater the title. Slater puts his boot on Dream's chest and holds the title high. 

Winner of the match and NEW Central States Champion- Dick Slater 

Lance: What a moment. Dick Slater is the new Central States Champion. Well fans, it's almost time for the main event. While the cage is being set up, let's take you to a special Beauty Shop. 

Brittion: Hi everybody! Wrestlestorm wouldn't be a big event if the Beauty Shop wasn't a part of it, now would it? So let me bring out my special guests. This team is the only team in history to have simultaneously hold both the USWA and Central States tag team titles, I'm talking about The Grapplers.

The fans cheer as The Grapplers come out. 

Britton: Now everybody knows I get all the scoops so I want some answers. Where have you boys been? 

Grappler 1: I have a question for you Brenda. Do you remember what those painted up freaks the Road Warriors did to the USWA set? 

Britton: How could I forget? 

Grappler 2: Well it seems a lot of people did forget. But we didn't! 

Grappler 1: No we didn't! We have unfinished business with the Road Warriors and we had to settle the score! 

Britton: What are you talking about? 

Boos as the Vin Man struts out.

Vinnie: Hold the phone! It's Wrestlestorm baby and if anybody should be talking it should be me, not these masked stooges. Brenda, you want a scoop? Let me tell you what the Vin Man has planned for 1986. 

Grappler 1 clotheslines Vinnie from behind! Grappler 1 the hoists Vinnie up as Grappler 2 nails him with a running clothesline! 

Grappler 1: That was for you Road Warriors! 

The fans cheer as the Grapplers walk off.

Britton: Oh my goodness! Vinnie! I need help out here. (looks at the camera) Ah Toodles. 

Lance: That took a different turn. What was Vinnie thinking? Next week I hope to get more clarification on what the Grapplers were referring to. Well fans, it's been a historic night of wrestling here at Wrestlestorm 2. Brad Armstrong and Wendell Cooley are the new Twin States Tag Champs but then were attacked by the Rich's. I have no idea what that was about. Carlos Colon finally puts an end to the terror of Tiger Jeet Singh. Gunslingers were robbed out of the USWA tag titles. And of course Dick Slater is the new Central States champ. Fans, the cage is up and we're ready for the USWA World Title bout. Once again, thank you for being a part of this historic night of wrestling. 

Highlights are shown of the Lawler/Funk feud. 

USWA World Heavyweight Title Bout

STEEL CAGE! 

Thundering boos as Funk walks down the aisle wearing a black cowboy hat and black poncho. He walks up to the cage, grabs it, shakes it and hits his head on it. He enters and walks around the ring with pure anger in his eyes. 

Thundering Memphis cheers as Lawler comes down the aisle wearing his king's crown, cape and title around his waist. Lawler is walking and just staring at Funk. During the introductions, Funk is at the cage, yelling down at Lawler. Lawler remains on the outside. As soon as the introductions are over, Lawler runs in the cage. An official slams the door and the bell rings! 

After a long night of action, the fans get their second wind and go crazy as Lawler and Funk tear into each other. Lawler quickly gets the upper and and fires away on Funk, grabs him by his hair and hurls him headfirst into the cage. Lawler draws first blood. Funk staggers around and throws a wild punch but Lawler ducks and atomic drops Funk into the cage. Funk bounces back and Lawler hits a back suplex 1..2..Kick Out. Lawler picks up Funk, swings him to the ropes and hits a spinebuster then punches away on Funk. Funk is bleeding bad. Lawler picks up Funk, swings him to the corner and charges in but Funk back drops Lawler into the cage! Lawler is stuck between the ring and cage while Funk staggers forward and collapses. 

Funk finally gets up, goes over and grabs Lawler's head then grinds it against the cage. Funk smashes Lawler's head several times into the cage. Now Lawler is a bloody mess. Funk pulls Lawler out and executes a falling DDT 1..2..Lawler barely gets his shoulder up. Funk pushes the Ref and gets a stern warning. Funk picks up Lawler and drops him with a Hangman's Neckbreaker 1..2..Lawler gets his shoulder up. Funk goes to the top rope and dives down at Lawler but Lawler moves and Funk crashes into the canvas. 

Both men are lying next to each other. Both men stagger up, Lawler grabs Funk and sends him flying into the cage. Lawler grabs Funk and hits a double arm suplex 1..2..Funk gets his shoulder up. Lawler picks up Funk and once again hurls him into the cage. Funk wobbles back, Lawler grabs him and hits a reverse atomic drop and puts him down with a clothesline 1..2..Kick Out. Lawler swings Funk into the corner and charges in but Funk lifts his knees and Lawler hits them headfirst! Lawler falls back as Funk sinks against the turnbuckles. 

Lawler slowly rises but Funk drops him with a clothesline. A bloody Funk picks up Lawler and hurls him into the cage. Funk picks up Lawler and smashes him headfirst into the cage and follows with a Russian Leg Sweep 1..2..Kick Out. Funk has a look of rage then picks up Lawler and executes a twisting vertical suplex 1..2..Lawler somehow gets his shoulder up. Funk looses it. Funk picks up Lawler and runs with him but Lawler elbows him, grabs a handful of hair and throws him face first into the cage! Funk falls back as Lawler is on his knees. 

Lawler gets up and the fans go wild as he pulls his strap down! Funk staggers up and Lawler fires away with Memphis punches. Funk's legs are wobbling but Lawler holds him up by his hair and punches him. Lawler swings Funk to the ropes and hits a sidewalk slam. Lawler picks up Funk and delivers a slow hanging vertical suplex. Lawler hops up on the turnbuckles and comes down with his fist drop but Funk moves! Once again both men are lying side by side. 

After a minute both men stagger up. Funk grabs Lawler and hits a piledriver! Funk slowly rolls over and covers 1..2..NO! Lawler gets his shoulder up. Funk is in his knees. He slowly pulls Lawler up. Both men are a bloody mess. Funk swings but Lawler blocks it and punches Funk. Funk winds up and slowly punches Lawler. Both men trade hard slow punches. Lawler gets control and slowly picks up Funk. Lawler is barely able to swing Funk to the ropes. Funk swings back and both men just collide. Lawler goes back and down. Funk goes back against the ropes, then just drops down on Lawler 1....2.....3!!!!! 

The entire Mid South Coliseum goes quiet. 

Neither man is moving. The cage door opens and Medics rush in. The fans are still in shock.

The final scene of Wrestlestorm 2 is the Ref laying the title on Funk, then reaching down and holding up his arm. 

Winner of the match and NEW USWA World Champion- Terry Funk! 

WrestleStorm has finally arrived!!

Right off the bat, we get the announcement of the USWA Heavyweight Title becoming the USWA World Heavyweight Title! That's how you start a show!!

Bassarab and Doring kick things off with a hard hitting draw. Good call, as these two both have big things ahead of them.

8 Man Tag gets a surprise entrant in Billy Jack Strong. Will be interesting to see him in a babyface role. Chaotic match ends with the babyfaces standing tall as the fans go nuts.  Always a good ending, and a great way to bring a bunch of lower card feuds together, and potentially to a close.

Champagne Morrow is such a great creation. I really hope he gets a run with one of the mid card titles sooner or later. It seems like Kelly and Peterson just plain don't like each other no matter where they are! Sad to see DJ go, but I'll make a bet that he does well in his new home!

Yeah!! Ripper Morgan puts down Ayala! Nasty match, and Morgan looks like a monster. Not precisely sure what Kai making him "totally unleashed" means, but I assume it's bad news for everyone else in the USWA!

NICE!! Bruiser Brothers make short work of The Elite, and bring home the Central States Tag Team Titles! Really enjoy this team, and I am happy that they took the gold!

Wow. St.Clair/SBS sounds like it had MOTY potential. From the opening handshake, to St. Clair scolding his manager for interfering, this definitely sounds like my kind of wrestling. The reign of St. Clair continues, and the prestige of the TV Title just continues to rise. Going to be hard to top this one tonight.

There is the war I have been expecting between the Rich's and Borne/Oliver! A total brawl and bloodbath from the very beginning. Chairs, trash cans, and then the handcuffs come out! Rich's finish it with a Spike Piledriver on the floor!! Oliver goes out on the gurney, and that's how you end a blood feud!!

Mike George finally has back up and it's the original Technicians! They come in handy taking Skaaland out of the equation, and Mike George puts Greg away to end this rivalry!

Armstrong and Cooley dethrone the Violent Gentleman!! Wow, didn't see that happening!! Then they get jumped by Tommy and Johnny Rich? Well, this USWA cross over just got real interesting! Not sure where this battle is taking place, but I am excited for it!!

Uggh. I hope Colon and Singh kill each other. Well written fight, I just really hate both guys, so it's hard to get excited!

Gunslingers/Karachi Vice is a fight from the moment it starts and then we fill the fans with false hope as we get the 2nd referee title victory!! I can almost hear the boos when that decision is announced! Great way to keep both teams strong, and I appreciate you taking good care of my two top babyfaces!

I had the feeling that Dream Machine would pay for his actions leading into WrestleStorm, and he certainly did. Slater whipped that ass and took his title. Bring on the Dick Slater/Champagne Morrow feud!!

Ha Ha! The Vin Man interrupts The Grapplers and gets destroyed for it.

YES!! THE FUNKER BRINGS HOME THE GOLD!! Uncle Terry Did It!!! What a war!! Lawler will be back for his belt sooner than later I am sure, but right now, The Funker is the Heavyweight Champion of the World!! I Love It!!

Holy Shit Spaldoni, What a Show! From top to bottom, WrestleStorm certainly brought it! Lots of feuds came to a close, some new ones started, and the USWA is looking awesome heading into 1986. Let the era of The Funker begin!!