Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/14 - 01/20 Bolsonarism is taking us to the Middle Ages

KawadaSmile

Hey fellas. Carnaval's closing in.

There's an interesting talking point going on lately: some people on Twitter complained about Becky's tweets directed at Asuka, and how they really don't come off as cool or as smart when in comparison to her Twitter beef against the likes of Charlotte and Ronda.

While I get the appeal, it never did strike me as an enjoyable thing. Her "burns" were try-hard stuff, but if she's getting a reaction and a possible main event spot at Wrestlemania, more power to her. Mission accomplished.

However, do you guys believe there's a chance that notoriously fickle audiences stop caring? Or even worse, boo her?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

Not sure what's programmed for Raw but very much looking forward to Rey and Almas matching up again on Smackdown.

Announced for Raw is Ronda/Sasha vs. Nia/Tamina and Rollins v. Ambrose v. Lashley for the IC title.

Tomorrow is also Shane McMahon's 49th birthday so Miz is promising the best birthday bash in the world.

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

Not sure what's programmed for Raw but very much looking forward to Rey and Almas matching up again on Smackdown.

Becky might get some boos from Asuka but she'll be right back to having the crowd behind her once she's lined up against Ronda.

Even there, I'm not sure Becky will get booed. Not that Asuka will be booed but we might get more dual chants than anything. Either way, that match should be awesome.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

It's said that there's going to be a twist regarding one of the Rumble's biggest matches. 

Presumably the Universal Championship match considering Braun still hasn't done anything physical since just after Survivor Series

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Guess Braun isn't ready to compete after all. Surely there could have been a better way to write him out than more McMahon browbeating.

Presumably he's not able to do a physical angle but why they couldn't have just opened the show with him being laid out backstage I don't know