Pro Wrestling Only

WWE T.V 1/21 - 1/27. The last gasp to the Royal Rumble

Captain Redneck

3 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I honestly think rovert doesn't realize everyone isn't as Extremely Online as he is. He seems to be active on social media almost 24/7 and I guess I can see how anything less can be baffling when that's your normal.

Nah I know people with minimal online presence who are tight with Pro Wrestlers. They are probably those who know the most!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, El-P said:

If you meet one asshole during the day, you're unlucky.

If you meet ten assholes during the day, maybe you got to think about the way you act toward people.

Far from an asshole. I've been far more constructive and respectful than those attacking me. 

Again it is 2019 not 1989. Co-opting the right fans these days more important than schmoozing with newsletter writers. 

4 minutes ago, rovert said:

Again it is 2019 not 1989.

No shit ? Say what again ?

Anyway. This is a useless discussion at this point. Your pedantic ways of talking down to people (what year are we again ?) and your inability to understand why you rub some people wrong around here makes it a total waste of time. 

2 minutes ago, El-P said:

No shit ? Say what again ?

Anyway. This is a useless discussion at this point. Your pedantic ways of talking down to people (what year are we again ?) and your inability to understand why you rub some people wrong around here makes it a total waste of time. 

If you think I am talking to down to you've modern wrestlers on a severe pedestal. 

1 minute ago, rovert said:

If you think I am talking to down to you've modern wrestlers on a severe pedestal. 

That sentence makes no sense to me. I don't understand one bit of what you're saying there. I don't think it's even grammatically correct (and I'm not even an English-speaking native, but this sentence seems rotten to me)

32 minutes ago, rovert said:

Again it is 2019 not 1989. Co-opting the right fans these days more important than schmoozing with newsletter writers. 

Now this I’m interested in. What do you mean by the right fans? 

Im especially interested as you go on to say that the people that maybe know the most actually have a minimal online presence. What’s the benefit of them knowing what they know then? 

Not taking shots at you or piling on. I’m genuinely curious.

13 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

If it's common to be tight with pro wrestlers online, then why bring it up all the time? We all shit regularly, it's common. We don't bring it up every time we have a conversation. Common things are common, and no one cares.

As you guys keep bringing it up and make an inordinate deal about it. I've mentioned it maybe once or twice and since then it has been endless posts and derails ever since. Also stop saying no one cares when people in this thread have been massive crybabies about it.

If I have information to share I will share it. I sorry if that hurts people's feelings. 

16 hours ago, Charles (Loss) said:

This thread too? Come on. Please make it stop.

Yet posters here keep stating no one cares. I wish it would stop I'd much rather talk what topics are about.