KawadaSmile

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, C.S. said:

Not what's happening here, at all, but okay...

Nasty toe spot, but I loved it. Usually these wrestling idiosyncrasies, like wrestling barefoot, are ignored.

"This'll sound really bad but I kinda hate seeing Ohno's fat thighs "

Yeah it's happening here.

I wish Ohno worked a style that utilized his body more.  Its great when there's a diversity of looks on the roster, but people should work a style that capitalizes on such differences.  If your body and style are suited to flying, fly.  If you're bigger and thicker then put that to work in your offense or bumping.  Ohno's work doesn't seem to take advantage of that difference.  More a wasted opportunity than a big deal.

1 minute ago, Grimmas said:

"This'll sound really bad but I kinda hate seeing Ohno's fat thighs 

All I got from that comment is that Ohno's gear sucks and doesn't work for him. 

Braun would look just as ridiculous in that type of gear.

It's all about what fits the character and type. 

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

I wish Ohno worked a style that utilized his body more.  Its great when there's a diversity of looks on the roster, but people should work a style that capitalizes on such differences.  If your body and style are suited to flying, fly.  If you're bigger and thicker then put that to work in your offense or bumping.  Ohno's work doesn't seem to take advantage of that difference.  More a wasted opportunity than a big deal.

I don't see how he doesn't.  He loves to do body sentons on people and he loves to hit people hard with his roaring forearm. I mean he doesn't put his ass in people faces or do cannonballs but good