Pro Wrestling Only

WWE NXT Takeover Phoenix

KawadaSmile

Riddle's rise will be undeniable but Hero was so good in that match. All of his stuff looked really nasty but he was awesome as the asshole veteran who tried to save himself after biting off more than he could chew. I'd love a main roster run where he could do that stuff in and around the IC/US Titles but I know he's set in NXT.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's not about fat-shaming, it's about wrestlers wearing gear that fits their build. And the basketball jersey/trunks combo has never looked good on anyone.

If someone says, I don't think Ohno's attire flatters him or looks good that is fine. Saying I hate seeing his fat thighs is another. I can't believe I have to explain this to people.

8 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

The way this match is going, I'm certain that it's going to make me hate wrestling.

No doubt. I said as much on Twitter. I love smash mouth wrestling. I hate wrestling when it looks like over-choreographed gymnastics. Just feels too fake. 

I mean, I know Ricochet & Gargano aren't going to work like Harley & Terry Funk but there's a line, ya know?

Just now, sek69 said:

I mean, it's a Riccochet match. Getting mad about flips in one of his matches is like getting upset about blood in a Dusty match.

This just feels like a clash of styles.

I'm very disappointed so far.

Certainly won't be another Match of the Night like Gargano promised on the pre-show.