Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2019

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

For the ammount shit WWE gets for not building new stars, the job they've been doing so far with Ali and Almas has been perfect. If they play their cards right with Heavy Machinery, they algo get a tag with incredible longevity.

Massive Dozer pop coming tonight, brother. AAAAASSSSA!

27 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

That's batshit insanity, really.  I remember one really old Cracked video were they showed some really disgusting monstrocities like this weird nugget donut mix-up and I never spent one day without thinking about it.

I like some hamburgers too but even I have my limits.

The Ex in Toronto each year basically is made by having some insane food thing each year. A few year's back it was a humburger but without a bun it was doughnuts.

1 minute ago, Grimmas said:

The Ex in Toronto each year basically is made by having some insane food thing each year. A few year's back it was a humburger but without a bun it was doughnuts.

Some place relatively close to me had those as like a gimmick item on their menu. Looked horrible.

So it's the first time I've watched a WWE show since, well *that first show over there* (I barely watched Evolution, really). Watching the pre-show matches, fuck me if I forgot about the brain damaging camera work. Kill me already.

The setup looks great though. The absence of ramp gives a cool old-school feel to it. Reminds me of the first Mania I ever saw, which was 8.

Nak in the pre-show. Well, that's the story of his year. Rusev & Lana in the pre-show, because you know Shane O Mac gotta have a spot in the main show. 

It's been a long day, there's no way I'm staying awake 'til 5 am. I'd like to see one Rumble before going to bed...

2 minutes ago, El-P said:

So it's the first time I've watched a WWE show since, well *that first show over there* (I barely watched Evolution, really). Watching the pre-show matches, fuck me if I forgot about the brain damaging camera work. Kill me already.

The setup looks great though. The absence of ramp gives a cool old-school feel to it. Reminds me of the first Mania I ever saw, which was 8.

Nak in the pre-show. Well, that's the story of his year. Rusev & Lana in the pre-show, because you know Shane O Mac gotta have a spot in the main show. 

It's been a long day, there's no way I'm staying awake 'til 5 am. I'd like to see one Rumble before going to bed...

The most jarring thing about switching from older stuff to the modern day product is definitely the camera work. Sometimes I'm desensitised to it but sometimes it's really off-putting. My brother only watches older stuff and he literally gets motion sickness trying to watch contemporary matches. It's horrible and it's amazing that no one has tried to tell Vince/Dunne.