Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019

KawadaSmile

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

All I know is that it'll be a miracle if the women's tag Chamber isn't the early frontrunner for worst match of the year.

I am sure heavy agenting work and lots of practice (as is the norm for the more important women's matches on PPVs) will make the match at least watchable.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

All I know is that it'll be a miracle if the women's tag Chamber isn't the early frontrunner for worst match of the year.

I read that that match is going to go on last! Which, if true, is going to be a disaster. 

I'm looking forward to the Daniel Bryan Chamber though. That's about it. Pretty throwaway show.

Women tag team championship !!!! WWE is always ahead of the curv..... wait. TNA had women tag team champions ten years ago. Plus, well, the match probably is gonna suck with a good 2/3 of the people involved being crappy workers.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber match could be really good, despite the modern cushioned gimmick.

I'm pretty sure yesterday's AAA show on Twitch with Jarrett in the main event has potential to be better than this one.

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Murphy getting "This is awesome!" chants is dope. Tozawa is incredible too, of course.

Cruiserweight championship matches always get those chants at PPVs, but the crowd never sounds like they really mean it. It comes across like they're doing it out of obligation, like parents giving an elementary school play a standing ovation.