Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019

KawadaSmile

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

The Usos are unreliable DUIdiots. AEW would absolutely be better off without them. Make new stars from within, which in all fairness is what they seem to be doing. If Jericho and Tony Khan are to be believed, AEW won't be rushing to get every midcard castoff that becomes available. Usos aren't worth the headache. 

Kenny Omega has ties with a legit sexual offender. They wouldn't give a fuck,

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sek69 said:

To be fair, Jimmy didn't get a DUI, he was arrested for squaring up with a cop. He was probably drunk, but Naomi was driving.

Semantics though. And Jey got a DUI last year. These guys act like infantile frat boys. If I were Tony Khan's financial adviser, well, he'd be in trouble, but ignoring that fact, I'd tell him not to waste a dime on these two drunkards.

Naomi, I don't know if the idiot was drunk, or just lost and confused. I lean toward the latter because she wasn't arrested. One is a crime, the other is just excusable stupidity. 

3 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

This show has turned south like a roller coaster after the women's chamber.  Hour 3 of raw territory since then.

It's been ok so far, to be honest. The Ronda segment was ok, in spite of Ruby being steamrolled, and the post-match was incredible.

There's only the Chamber match now I believe? 

Looking at the show and other than Becky/Ronda/Charlotte and to an extent Bryan wwe really doesn't have that many over acts or storylines right now. And that's being charitable and delicate.  Becky is propping everything thing up

i guess Bayley and .Sasha have some momentum now but they've been booked terribly for over a year.  Kind of alarming I guess

eh and maybe Shane and Miz has some shine to it