Pro Wrestling Only

AWA Continental Championship Wrestling

GeneJackson95

Someone should tell Al Madril that his nephew isn't very reliable!

Lots of creative classic Southern style finishes to Rocket City Rumble and it was a great card. Certainly didn't expect Lars Anderson to win the TV title but it's gonna make things a lot more interesting!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a betting man, I might have put some money on the Gang in Battle Royal #1, but I certainly wouldn't have been betting on Lars Anderson in #2!!

The Nightmare is over for Armstrong and Rich!!! Thank You, I'll be here all week!

Wow, Lars Anderson submits the Gang for the title! You must have something major in store for Lars. I never saw that coming. Interested to see where this goes.

Madril's nephew! That's awesome!

Street/Madril is my new favorite feud. Bundy/Hercules is going to be a lot of fun too!!

Landell manages to sneak by Tommy via blood stoppage. Good win for Landell. Rich is still a viable competitor if he comes back.

Fuller and Golden win the belts! Golden outsmarts Kabuki and that's all she wrote. Fuji is gonna be pissed!!

Gordy and Dibiase for 45 minutes! Yeah, I am gonna need to bootleg this show. Now.

Oh My, that's quite the finish to the main event......

Bob Armstrong is gone, Schultz is gonna be pissed, and the Trio are stirring shit from the top to the bottom of the card.

Continental is firing on all cylinders right now. I can't wait for the next show.

The 2 ring battle royal kicks off the show! OMG and Lars advance to the TV title match. LOL, loved the way Lars won. I could picture Madril frantically warning Herc to look behind him HAHAHA great stuff. OMG looked dominant in winning. 

Looks like the Rat Patrol get the last laugh on the Nightmares. I really enjoyed this feud. 

WOW! Lars wins the TV title and even makes OMG submit! This is huge and puts Lars over as one tough dude. Tensions rise between Akbar and OMG. Tick, tick, tick. 

LOL, Madril's nephew cant get Brad to the arena on time. Street ends up fighting Herc and Madril until Bundy comes out for more payback on Herc. Great angle.

Fuller and Golden end the great reign of Kabuki and Kendo! 

Once again Landel manages to walk out with the win. Tommy was one of the best bleeders in the business and it costs him here. I'm sure a rematch is coming. 

Dibiase and Gordy put on the classic I thought they would, going to a draw. The crowd wants more but Dibiase doesn't. 

Oh man I bet the fans were livid going home! Bullet Bob leaves town thanks to Landel, Madrl and Herc. I wonder how Shultz is going to feel about this??? 

Another awesome show Gene! Some stories end, some begin and others continue to get even more heat. 

OMG wins his ring, which makes sense, and Lars gets a push right out of the gate in getting to the TV title match, all while other feuds are pushed forward. 

I'm sure many young women were happy to tell Steve Armstrong how tough he looked beating up Ken Wayne with his cowboy boot. 

So, are we getting an OMG face turn? Also, a great way to solidify somebody as mattering in one night by having him make a giant submit clean in the middle. 

Good way to further Madril & Hercules as heel, avoid Brad or Street having to job, and know I want a KKB & Adrian Street odd couple tag team, in the short run. 

Tommy Rich blededing a ton? I'm stunned! Solid way to let Landell keep the belt, without actually jobbing Tommy in his return. 

Fuller & Golden playin babyface is always a little weird, but it works. Plus, I'm sure they'll go back to being full heels soon enough.

Another Southern promotion not respecting the World title :) DiBiase-Gordy in '84 would've been awesome. 

Hmm, after the main event finish, I wonder if they'll soon be an new masked wrestler entering the rings of SECW. 

CCW Small Spot Shows for 7/22-7/26/84:

Monday July 22, 1984: Fayetteville, TN.

Tuesday July 23, 1984: Sevierville, TN.

Wednesday July 24, 1984: Johnson City, TN.

Thursday July 25, 1984: Kingsport, TN.

Friday July 26, 1984: Cleveland, TN.

Steve Armstrong pinned Col. Buck Robley after a sunset flip off the top rope

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley pinned The Intern with a running bulldog

Pat/Randy Rose fought Bobby/Tony Bass w/Col. Buck Robley to a 20 minute time limit draw

Scott Casey pinned Roy Lee Welch with a small package

Johnny Rich pinned Gypsy Joe with a backslide

MAIN EVENT
The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts) defeated The Fabulous Blonds (Rip Rogers/Ken Timbs) w/Brenda Britton when Hayes pinned Timbs with a sunset flip

CCW House Shows for 7/22-7/26/84:

Monday July 22, 1984: Birmingham, AL.

Tuesday July 23, 1984: Ft. Payne, AL.

Wednesday July 24, 1984: Decatur, AL.

Thursday July 25, 1984: Jasper, AL.

Friday July 26, 1984: Montgomery, AL.

Bugsy McGraw pinned "Crazy" Luke Graham after a 'big splash'

AWA U.S. Jr Heavyweight Championship

Super Black Ninja w/Mr. Fuji pinned Scott Armstrong after a moonsault

Non-Title

AWA Continental TV Champion Lars Anderson defeated "Cowboy" Don Bass by submission with a figure four leglock

Special Challenge Match

The Soul Patrol (Brickhouse Brown/Koko Ware) wrestled The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne) to a 20 minute time limit draw

Winner gets a Southeastern Title Match on 7/27

Grappler 2 pinned Mr. Olympia with his feet on the ropes

Six Man Grudge Tag Team Match

King Kong Bundy/Tommy Rich/Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda defeated Al Madril/Hercules Hernandez/Buddy Landel when Rich pinned Landel with a 'Thesz Press'

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

AWA Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy defeated The One Man Gang w/Mr. Fuji by DQ when Fuji threw salt into the eyes of Gordy allowing Gang to put quite a beatdown on Gordy post match

MAIN EVENT

Return Continental Tag Team Championship

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated Great Kabuki/Kendo Nagasaki w/Mr. Fuji when Fuller pinned Nagasaki after kicking him with the 'loaded boot'.

Nice spot shows.

Liked the battle of the Fabulous match as the Freebirds take down the Blondes. Such a fun match.

Lars Anderson keeps his momentum going as he retains against Don Bass.

Love the Soul Patrol/Nightmares feud. They're so evenly matched and that draw proves it.

Grappler 2 earns a title shot defeating Olympia. 

I know that 6 man tag had the fans rock'n! Rich gets back in title contention with that pin on Landel. 

Tension heats up between Gordy and OMG as Fuji brings out the salt. 

Fuller and Golden show off their toughness with a brutal cage win over Kabuki and Kendo. 

Continental+Championship+Wrestling+logo.

AWA Continental Championship

Wrestling Television

WTVY Ch. 4 Studio

Dothan, Alabama

Taped at 10am/Airing at 3pm on Saturday July 27, 1984 on Superstation WTBS and other

Television outlets across Alabama/Mississippi/East Tennessee/North Florida

Hosted by Charlie Platt/Ronnie P. Gossett

Ring Announcer: Rick Stewart

Interviews: Joe Pedicino

AWA Continental Commissioner: Les Thatcher

(Show opens with the closing moments of last week's cage match between "Dr. D" Shultz and Bob Armstrong- 'Bob locked Schultz in a sleeper hold…..Schultz looked to be in some real trouble when suddenly Hercules, Buddy Landel, and Al Madril showed up at ringside….Hercules managed to BREAK THE CHAIN that held the door closed and ripped it open….Madril ran in and held the referee over in the corner while Landel sprayed something on a rag and put it over Armstrong's face…..Armstrong went out which caused Schultz to fall face first to the mat…out from the sleeper hold…..Landel dragged Schultz on top of Armstrong and then fled the cage along with Madril….the referee had no choice but to count to three!   Ring announcer Rick Stewart declared "Dr. D" the winner and announced that per the stipulation Bob Armstrong must now leave CCW…..As Schultz started to recover, the referee raised his hand in victory as "Dr. D" tried to figure out what had happened as he seemingly had no idea that the interference took place. Brad Armstrong (who finally made it to the arena along with Scott/Steve came out to help Bob Armstrong out of the ring as he was still quite dazed from whatever was on that rag Landel put him out with'  We then go to the opening montage and to the desk with Charlie Platt and Ronnie P. Gossett)

Platt: "Hello and welcome once again to Continental Championship Wrestling as we come to you from here in the studio in Dothan, Alabama….and it's a somber day here today after what we just saw."

RPG: "Speak for yourself Platt, I say good riddance…..I think today is a glorious day and I can't wait to hear from the one whose responsible for ridding us of Bob Armstrong….."

Platt: "Well you're right, "Dr. D" David Schultz will be here in the Fiesta Garden with Al Madril, later today."

RPG: "I’m not talking about the guy whose lifeless carcass was dragged on top of Armstrong for the pin….I'm talking about the man who actually got the job done…our Continental Champion, 'Nature Boy' Buddy Landel…Mr. AWA himself!"

Platt: "That remains to be seen but from what I've been told….David Schultz is livid about that whole situation and he's looking to have a word with Mr. Landel as well as Al Madril and Hercules Hernandez."

RPG: "Livid?? The only words David Schultz should have for any of those guys is 'thank you' because if not for them he would have been the one on the losing end of that cage match."

('We are the Champions' by Queen plays and Buddy Landel comes out in a suit)

Platt: "Already with this?  You aren't scheduled to be out here right now!"

Landel: "That's some way to greet your champion Charlie Platt……listen, I can't stay long I have a very important appointment I have to be at but I stopped by hoping to have a chat with Mr. Schultz but I hear he hasn't arrived yet and probably won't get here before I have to leave this morning."

Platt: "Well…how convenient."

Landel: "Platt….I swear to God…I'm not in the mood for you today…I'm really not.  What I came here to talk about is the phone call I got yesterday, Ronnie.  Last week right here in Dothan, I beat Tommy Rich within an inch of his redneck life…..had they not stopped that match the fans at the Houston County Farm Center would have watched him bleed out and die right there in the ring due to the beating that I put on him."

Platt: "Let's be honest, you had same help from the ring post and a pre-existing cut."

Landel: "Details Charles….minor details….the fact remains that if that referee hadn't stopped that match his career could have been ended…possibly his life…is that a fair statement, Mr. Gossett?"

RPG: "Not only fair…but absolutely 100% accurate."

Landel: "Thank you, Ronnie thank goodness the fans at least have you out here to tell the truth….so I got a call from Les Thatcher yesterday and he informs me that Tommy Rich has been granted a rematch…..I told him that I won, I wasn't giving him another shot at this title….he said that Rich wasn't demanding another title match….that he wants me in a non-sanctioned 'Lights Out' match tonight….with no dq, no count out, no time limit, and no stopping the match for blood loss….and get this…Thatcher has granted him the match!?!?  Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard, Ronnie?? I mean the rules are the only thing that saved his life last week and now he wants a non-sanctioned match with me?? The only thing I can figure is he must have some kinda death wish or something but that's just fine.  We'll do it….it's his funeral.  (looks at his watch)  Guys, I've got to get out of here and get to this appointment with my banker but just to be clear before I leave….I'M the reason Bob Armstrong doesn't wrestle here anymore and don't you forget it, baby!" (Landel turns and leaves)

Platt: "Well at least we got it over with early this week."

RPG: "We'll be lucky if all the viewers don't change the channel right now because they know they won't get another glimpse of the champion."

Platt: "Speaking of champions, we're about to see one in action as the Southeastern Champion Terry Gordy heads to the ring."

================================

MATCH #1:

Southeastern Champion Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy pins Buster Scruggs after a powerslam

(Joe Pedicino approaches Gordy after this match)

Joe: "Bam Bam, another impressive win here today, but perhaps even more impressive was last Saturday when you took the AWA World Champion Ted Dibiase to a 45 minute time limit draw."

Gordy: "Joe, everybody in that building last week knows that if that match would have had a 50 minute time limit you'd be looking at the AWA World Champion right now.  I had Dibiase's number and he knows it….I know Les Thatcher has been trying to sign a rematch but so far…'the champ' hasn't been able to fit another trip to Continental in his schedule….but listen here Dibiase….someday…somewhere…you'll have to face me again….and when you do…I'm takin' the strap boy, and there's only two things you can do about it….nothin' and like it!"

Joe: "Terry, tonight you have a title defense against a man who defeated Mr. Olympia to earn a shot at the title, Grappler 2.  What do you know about Grappler 2?"

Gordy: "Joe, I'm going to be honest….I don't know much about Grappler 2 other than he wears a really pretty shiny mask that I might just snatch off his head if I get half a chance.  I don't know a lot about Grappler 2 but I know Grappler 1 pretty well and he's a tough man….so I'm going to assume Grappler 2 is cut from the same cloth…..in fact I hear he's going to be rasslin' right here today so maybe I need to check that out." (Gordy walks away back through the curtain)

=================================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

=================================

Platt: "We're back here on Continental Wrestling and we're about to go to the ring to see Grappler 2 in action but I'm told in my headset that Joe Pedicino has caught up with someone in the back that he'd like to speak to."

(the camera cuts to the back and we see Ron Fuller trying to walk out the back door of the studio as Joe Pedicino follows him with a microphone)

Fuller: "Joe, I really need to go…I just stopped in to say congrats to my brother and my cousin on winning those tag belts that's all."

Joe: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I just happened upon the 'Tennessee Stud' Ron Fuller backstage, Ron we haven't seen you in many, many weeks here on CCW….I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing and when we can expect you back in action."

Fuller: "I'm doing well…really well…but again I'm not scheduled to be here today….and you'll see me again sooner than you think but right now I've got to be going." (Fuller scurries out the door)

MATCH #2:

Grappler 2 pinned Randy Watson after a swinging neck breaker

MATCH #3:

AWA Continental Television Championship

Lars Anderson defeated Gypsy Joe with a 'Boston Crab' by submission to retain the championship

As the referee is raising Anderson's hand in victory, the One Man Gang hits the ring and attacks with General Skandor Akbar screaming instructions from ringside….Gang gets Anderson down and manages to hit his patented '747 splash' and Lars is holding his ribs gasping for breath as OMG leaves the ring with a much happier Akbar than last week

(Platt runs down tonight's card for the Houston County Farm Center)

Continental Championship Wrestling

Houston County Farm Center

Dothan, Alabama

Saturday July 27, 1984

Bell time: 7:30pm

MAIN EVENT

Non-Title Rematch

Lights Out/Unsanctioned

No DQ/No Count Out/No Time Limit

"Nature Boy" Buddy Landel

Vs.

"Wildfire" Tommy Rich

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

AWA Continental Tag Team Championship
Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden

Vs.

The Rat Patrol (Steve Armstrong/Johnny Rich)

AWA Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy

Vs.

Grappler 2

Special Challenge Tag Team Match

King Kong Bundy/"Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda

Vs.

"Latin Lover" Al Madril/Hercules Hernandez

Return Grudge Match (Non-Title)

TV Champion Lars Anderson

Vs.

One Man Gang w/Gen. Skandor Akbar

Scott Casey/"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley

Vs.

The Fabulous Blondes

("Hustler" Rip Rogers/"Gentleman" Ken Timbs) w/Ms. Brenda Britton

AWA U.S. Jr. Championship

Super Black Ninja w/Mr. Fuji

Vs.

Nelson Royal

The Soul Patrol (Brickhouse Brown/Koko Ware)

Vs.

Great Kabuki/Kendo Nagasaki w/Mr. Fuji

(Card Subject to Change)

==========================

(Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden come out to the desk)

Platt: "Hello gentlemen, is there something we can help you with?"

Fuller: "What's this match with the Rat Patrol all about?"

RPG: "You should probably ask that goof Les Thatcher, he makes the matches."

Fuller: "Well there's no need for name calling, but sure let's get him out here."

(Les Thatcher comes out)

Les: "Guys, the reason that the Rat Patrol is getting the first shot is that they beat the Nightmares, who beat you guys here on television last week."

Golden: "Yeah, but that was BEFORE we won the titles….you can't go bringing up stuff that happened before we won the titles."

Les: "It was only seven days ago."

(The Nightmares come out)

Davis: "Wait a minute…..WE are the team who beat Fuller and Golden…why are we not the ones wrestling them?"

Wayne: "For that matter, why the hell do we not even have a match on the card??"

Les: "Yes you guys beat Fuller and Golden, but the Rat Patrol then beat you…so they get the first shot."

Wayne: "That was a totally different circumstance….but why do we not even have a match?"

Fuller: "You don't have a match because you little star faced midgets got lucky last week…that's all….we'll beat the Mickey Mouse Club or the Rat Lovers or whatever they call themselves and then we'll beat you two the next week…how's that sound?"

Davis: "Ok, big boys….good luck tonight….I guess we'll see you next week…"

===========================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH #4:

The Rat Patrol (Johnny Rich/Steve Armstrong) defeated The Masked Interns (#1/#2) when Armstrong pinned Intern #2 with a cross body off the top rope

(The camera pans over to the FIESTA GARDEN set where once again Hercules Hernandez has on a sombrero and Al Madril is decked out in a suit and a sombrero of his own)

Madril: "Hola….and welcome once again to the Fiesta Garden…I am of course the uncrowned AWA World Light Heavyweight Champion the 'Latin Lover' Al Madril….and of course this is my compadre and mi amigo Hercules Hernandez…..say hello Hercules."

Hercules: (pauses) "Hello Hercules."

Madril: (turns his head for a moment) "That gets me every time….you sir are a comedic genius and a national treasure…as well as the strongest man in professional wrestling. Now…our guest this week is a very angry man and honestly I'm really not excited to have him on the show but I promised it last week….so let's bring out…'Dr. D' David Schultz."

(Schultz stomps out looking pissed….he stops and eyeballs Madril up and down…then shakes his head and approaches them)

Madril: "Welcome to the Fiesta Garden Dr. Schultz…..I guess the obvious question that's on everyone's mind is……what exactly do you have your doctorate in?"

(Schultz slaps the sombrero off Madril's head as Herc steps between them)

Schultz: "Let's get something straight right now….I ain't out here to bulls*** and joke around….I'm out here for one reason…and one reason only….I want my damn money!"

Madril: "Ok first of all, you better calm down….second of all I don't have anything to do with your money…so no need to come out here mad at me about it."

Schultz: "Don't bulls*** me, Paco! You, this big musclebound stooge, and that Flair wannabe are the ones who stuck your damn noses in my match with Bob Armstrong….but I'll deal with that later….right now I'm just worried about getting my money….and if he don't send someone out here to pay me my $25,000…..I'm fixing to call him out by name and expose his a** right here on the Superstation in front of God and everybody."

Madril: "Calm down hot shot….you don't want to do that….just handle this in the back like a man…don't come out here talking about money and things that are private on tv."

Schultz: "He's had a week to talk about this in private and get it handled like a man and he's avoided my phone calls and wouldn't even answer his door when I showed up at his house…so now I'm calling him out right now.."

Madril: "Listen I don't even know who you could be referring to but I think you need to leave the Fiesta Garden and go back to whatever redneck town you came from…"

Schultz: "I'm talking about Ron ***damn Fuller is who I'm talking about and I want my ***damn money and I want it now.."

Madril: "I have no idea what you're talking about right now….why would you say that name….."

Schultz: "Listen boy….Ron Fuller put a bounty on Bob Armstrong for anyone who could run him out of Continental…I did it….so I want my damn money…I know good and well that he didn't leave, he's back there and somebody better get his a** out here…NOW!"

(Ron Fuller comes out)

Ron: "Those are some strong accusations you're throwing around there Schultz….now I don't know how you've gotten confused and thought that I had anything to do with that bounty but I will say this….if anybody was going to get paid the bounty money, it would be these two and Buddy Landel because you couldn't get the job done, boy!"

Schultz slugs Fuller.…and is immediately jumped by Hercules and Madril……the three of them beat on Schultz until King Kong Bundy and Adrian Street run out and brawl with Hernandez and Madril…..Schultz starts to make a comeback on Ron Fuller until the Nightmares come to his aid…..the three on one gets the better of Schultz until Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden run out with chairs and lay out the Nightmares…..as Schultz attempts to go after Ron Fuller again Buddy Landel runs out to help him but gets cut off by Tommy Rich…..Schultz gets another punch in on Ron Fuller but then gets blasted with a chair shot from Robert Fuller….Robert and Jimmy Golden give Schultz a spike piledriver on the floor as Platt calls for a commercial break to get order restored!

=========================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

=========================

Platt: "Fans, we apologize for the chaos that just took place….that was insane…"

RPG: "I've never seen anything like it Platt."

(The Rat Patrol comes out to the desk)

Steve: "Charlie Platt, we were in the showers just after our match and wasn't near a monitor but please clarify something for me…..Adrian Street just told me that it was revealed out here moments ago that Ron Fuller is the one who put the bounty on my father?"

Platt: "That's what Schultz inferred and then from everything that took place afterwards it would seem that's the case, actually Steve….I just got word through my headset that Joe Pedicino is in a locked room with Ron Fuller and company and he says they have something to say."

(Cut to the heel dressing room where Ron Fuller is surrounded by Buddy Landel, Al Madril, Hercules Hernandez, Robert Fuller, and Jimmy Golden)

Joe: "Ron Fuller….what in the world is going on?? Is it true….did you put the bounty on Bob Armstrong??"

Ron: "You know what….this isn't how I planned for this to go down but plans change so here we go…YES, I put the bounty on Bob Armstrong!  As far as David Schultz goes….he didn't get the job done! Bob Armstrong is out of here because of these three men….Buddy Landel, Al Madril, and Hercules Hernandez so they're getting the money!  Also Joe Pedicino what you see right here in this room is the new and improved STUD STABLE!  I thought the Nightmares might be a good fit but I was wrong…what we needed was blood….what we needed was family and that's what we've got right here with the Continental Tag Team Champions my brother Robert Fuller and our cousin Jimmy Golden.  If David Schultz is smart, he'll take his sorry butt back to Texas while he still can….but since I know good and well he's not smart…then I guess we'll have to destroy him and send him back to Texas in a pine box if he so chooses because he's a man without a country….a man with no allies….and a man with no chance on earth to take down the Stud Stable…..there's six of us…and one of you…DOCTOR and I don't like your odds…do you Mr. Pedicino?"

Joe: "I don't like any of this and quite frankly I'm not comfortable being in this room right now so I'm going to leave while I still can…."

Landel: "Smart move fatty, go tell Schultz to do the same."

========================

Platt: "I'm speechless right now….I honestly don't know what to say…"

Steve: "Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden….tonight, it's going to be about a lot more than them belts….we're coming for blood and we're coming for vengeance for my father!"

Johnny: "I just hope to God that Ron Fuller shows his face tonight in the Houston County Farm Center because if either of us gets our hands on you….it won't be pretty!"

Platt: "Ok, fans while we try to make sense of all this….let's go to the ring and see the man who wil be challenging the Super Black Ninja for the U.S. Jr Championship tonight, former NWA World Jr Heavyweight champion…Nelson Royal."

============================

MATCH #5:

Nelson Royal pinned The Blue Cyclone with a 'Oklahoma Roll'

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RPG: "I'm excited about this week's main event, Platt.  We've got the television debut of "Gentleman" Ken Timbs and "Hustler" Rip Rogers new tag team, The Fabulous Blondes!"

Platt: "I know Rip Rogers has been AWOL recently and it turns out that he's been off scouting for a new partner and he's found this guy, Ken Timbs who has been around wrestling for quite some time and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do as a team here today, I'm also excited to the Rose Cousins in tag team action here on television for the first time since Pat Rose has returned to the area."

MATCH #6:

MAIN EVENT

The Fabulous Blondes (Ken Timbs/Rip Rogers) w/Ms. Brenda Britton defeated Pat/Randy Rose when Timbs pinned Pat Rose with a roll up and a hand full of tights!

© 1984 AWA Continental Championship Wrestling

Another fantastic Landell promo to open the show, but he sure seems to be in a hurry to get out of there!

Gordy gets himself a W and calls out Dibiase for Round 2. Also doesn't appear to be taking Grappler 2 lightly, which is a good thing, cause G2 gets himself a nice win soon after.

Lars Anderson picks up a nice submission victory and defends his title, but a sneak attack from the Gang and a 747 leaves him worse for wear. It's gonna be a rough road for old Lars.

Tensions are high between the Nightmares and Fuller/Golden, but that'll have to wait, cause the Rat Patrol picks up a big win ahead of their tag title shot.

and to finish the show Nelson Royal picks up a nice win over the Blue Cyclone, and the newly paired Fabulous Blondes get a big win over the Rose's in the main event.

Now..... The Fiesta Garden......

Holy Shit!!

I figured the Landell/Madril group was gonna try to screw Schultz, but I didn't see the level of swerve coming!

So as it stands, this new Stud Stable has run Bob Armstrong out of town, effectively turned the Nightmares babyface, double crossed David Schultz, and alienated the entire Armstrong family, and Johnny Rich by proxy. Pretty fucking impressive resume for a stable that just revealed themselves.

Thing's are only going to get crazier here in Continental!

This is the best Soap Opera on TV!

Between Landel, RPG and the rest of your promos... I am ALL IN!

The Fiesta Garden to the end of the show was priceless.  You set this up perfectly.  So glad you got Landell from me.  Anyone else you want, please ask!  You are the master at this small town Southern Promotion

Houston County Farm Center

Dothan, Alabama

Saturday July 27, 1984

Bell time: 7:30pm

The Soul Patrol (Brickhouse Brown/Koko Ware) upset Great Kabuki/Kendo Nagasaki w/Mr. Fuji when Ware pinned Nagasaki after a dropkick off the top rope….afterwards, Kabuki spewed green mist in the eyes of Ware and they proceeded to beat down the Soul Patrol and leave them laying in the ring

AWA U.S. Jr Championship

Super Black Ninja wrestled Nelson Royal to a 15 minute time limit draw

The Fabulous Blonds (Rip Rogers/Ken Timbs) w/Ms. Brenda Britton defeated "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley/Scott Casey by DQ when Ms. Brenda slid a chair in the ring and then distracted the referee….Timbs slammed the chair against the mat and then fell down with the chair on top of him….Casey grabbed the chair to throw it out of the ring but when the referee turned around and saw Casey with a chair in hand standing over Timbs who appeared to have been knocked out the referee Larry Brock called for the bell and disqualified Casey and Cooley!

Return Grudge Match (Non-Title)

One Man Gang w/Skandor Akbar pinned Lars Anderson with a '747 splash' after Akbar tripped Anderson coming off the ropes

Grudge Tag Team Match

King Kong Bundy/"Exotic" Adrian Street fought Al Madril/Hercules Hernandez to a double count out

Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy defeated Grappler 2 with the Oriental Spike in a match that went 29:24

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

Continental Tag Team Championship

The Rat Patrol (Johnny Rich/Steve Armstrong) defeated Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden to win the tag team titles when Ken Wayne distracted the referee allowing Danny Davis to slide in and hit Fuller with a steel chair allowing Rich to get the pin fall.

MAIN EVENT

Lights Out Unsanctioned Match

No DQ/No Count Out/No Stopping for Blood

Vs.
Tommy "Wildfire" Rich

Highlights-

After a long brawl that saw both men severely bloodied….Al Madril hit the ring to take advantage of the lack of rules…..but Adrian Street came in and evened the odds and started brawling with Madril….Hercules hit the ring next but was quickly met by King Kong Bundy…..Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden then ran in but was soon met by The Nightmares and The Rat Patrol….we now have ten men brawling around ringside with Rich and Landel going at it in the ring…both barely able to stand…..which brings Ron Fuller in from out of the crowd….and he nails Rich from behind….he sets Rich up for a piledriver as Landel climbs to the top to make it a spike piledriver when all of a sudden…."Dr. D" David Schultz in a neck brace emerges FROM UNDER THE RING!!  Schultz blasts Fuller in the back of the head who drops Rich…."Dr. D" tosses Fuller over the top rope…Landel climbs down from the top and goes after Schultz but gets cut off and given a piledriver!  Schultz slings Rich on top of Landel and the referee counts….1…2…3!!

Winner:
Tommy "Wildfire" Rich

As the shows ends, Fuller and the Stable head up the aisle for higher ground with others giving chase while "Dr. D" David Schultz grabs the house mic:

Schultz: "RON FULLER!! I know you can't hear me right now but I know you'll see this tape….tonight was just the beginning…..if you aren't going to pay me then I'm going to take $25,000 out of your ass and the ass of your 'stable' every chance I get….but I'm not stupid…you're right I don't have any friends….but you sure as hell have a lot of enemies….so you don't know where it will be or when it will be but I will seize every opportunity I get….to get my hands on you when you least expect it….you better check around every corner….and look behind every door because you won't know when it's coming….but you better damn well know….IT'S COMING!"

Oh man Continental is on FIRE! 

Ron Fuller was behind the bounty! WOW! I was shocked but it makes total sense. Ron goes a step further and reforms the Stud Stable! Awesome angle all the way around. They end the show by putting a horrific beating on Shultz. Shultz is right, he doesn't have friends but now Fuller has a ton of enemies. 

You have really made Landel a star. 

Rat Patrol get some vengeance by taking the straps but this war is far from over.

Damn, Madril, Herc, Bundy, Rich, Landel, Nightmares, Rat Patrol, Fuller, Golden, Shultz, Street...everybody is feuding! Love the chaos going on. 

Gordy continues his reign with a win over Grappler 2. Gordy has a long list of challengers to work with. 

Soul Patrol has some new enemies with Kendo and Kabuki. 

LOL, love that DQ finish with the Blondes pulling out the trick on Cooley and Casey. 

OMG gets a big win over Lars. Looks like the TV title will be on the line next time. 

Every week you raise the bar. Tremendous work! 

Soul Patrol gets a nice bump up the card with a win over Kabuki/Kendo, but they pay for it afterwards. I really dig the Kabuki/Kendo team.

Black Ninja and Royal go to a Draw, and I get the feeling that this will blossom into a nice little feud.

Fabulous Blondes get one over on Cooley and Casey with one of my absolute favorite heel tricks! Great Stuff!!

The team of Bundy and Street makes no sense, but works perfectly. I can see Adrian trying to name it "Opposites Attract" or something.

and the fight between them and Madril/Hercules is far from over as this one breaks down.

Gordy retains the title in what looks to be a hard fought battle against Grappler #2 who appears to be surging a bit around here.

Fuller/Golden lose the Tag Titles to the Rat Patrol thanks to the Nightmares!! Shit is getting weird around here!!

Good Lord! What a main event!!!

Half the damn roster shows up to brawl! Then Dr. D and his chair shows up and takes out Ron Fuller and Buddy!

The Stud Stable has most of the roster gunning for them, and a pissed off loose cannon stalking them.

Things are going to stay interesting in Continental for quite some time!

House Shows: July 29-Aug 2, 1984

Monday July 29, 1984: Birmingham, AL.

Tuesday July 30, 1984: Cullman, AL.

Wednesday July 31, 1984: Hamilton, AL.

Thursday August 1, 1984: Arab, AL.

Friday August 2, 1984: Boaz, AL.

20 Man Battle Royal- Winner gets a Continental Title shot- TONIGHT!

1. Scott Armstrong
  2. Wendell Cooley
  3. Scott Casey
  4. One Man Gang
  5. Adrian Street
  6. Ken Timbs
  7. King Kong Bundy
  8. Nelson Royal
  9. Blue Cyclone
  10. Koko Ware
  11. Tony Bass
  12. Don Bass
  13. Bobby Bass
  14. Roy Lee Welch
  15. Michael Hayes
  16. Buddy Roberts
  17. Super Black Ninja
  18. Grappler 2
  19. Mr. Olympia
  20. Brickhouse Brown

Closing moments: Bundy/Gang spent most of the match battling each other…..at one point they were both bent over the top rope trying to get each other out….Koko Ware threw a dropkick which knocked both men out of the ring….This left Koko Ware/Blue Cyclone/Grappler 2/Mr. Olympia/Super Black Ninja as the final five competitors in the ring.  Ninja eliminated Ware by tossing him out while he was celebrating his elimination of Bundy/Gang…..Ninja charged Olympia and gave him a flying cross body causing them both to go over the top at the same time!  Much to everyone's surprise this left Grappler 2 and The Blue Cyclone…..After a few minutes of battling….Grappler 2 tossed Cyclone over the top rope but Cyclone caught himself on the apron….Grappler charged him to knock him off the apron but Cyclone ducked down while pulling the rope down causing Grappler 2 to crash to the floor and your unlikely winner who will now face Buddy Landel in the Main Event for the Continental Championship is......THE BLUE CYCLONE!?!?!

Lars Anderson defeated "Hustler" Rip Rogers w/Ken Timbs & Ms. Brenda Britton by submission with a figure four leglock

Mr. Olympia and Grappler 2 fought to a double count out

Grudge Tag Team Match

Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden w/Ron Fuller defeated the Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne) when Golden pinned Davis with his feet on the ropes

Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy beat Hercules Hernandez by DQ when Hernandez gave him a low blow

Continental Tag Team Championship

Johnny Rich/Steve Armstrong defeated Great Kabuki/Kendo Nagasaki w/Mr. Fuji when Armstrong pinned Nagasaki after a drop kick off the top rope

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

AWA World Light Heavyweight Championship

Brad Armstrong pinned "Latin Lover" Al Madril with a school boy roll up when Adrian Street came to ringside to trash talk Madril

MAIN EVENT

Continental Heavyweight Championship

"Nature Boy" Buddy Landel w/"Tn. Stud" Ron Fuller defeated The Blue Cyclone by count out when Cyclone hit Landel with a piledriver and then jumped out of the ring and attacked Fuller….Cyclone managed to bloody Fuller before Madril/Hernandez/Robert/Golden ran down and attacked him…Madril pulled the mask off the Blue Cyclone revealing….."DR. D" DAVID SCHULTZ!!  Before the beatdown got too far out of hand….Brad Armstrong/The Nightmares/Adrian Street/King Kong Bundy ran down and the Stable fled out through the crowd. 

Schultz grabbed the mic: "Ron Fuller.....I haven't even begun to beat your ass, boy!  It's not too late to pay me my money....pay me my money and all this goes away....but if you don't....I'll continue to make it my life's mission to make the Stud Stable's life a living hell!"

The surprises keep coming! 

Cyclone wins the battle royal to get a title shot.

Lars continues his roll with a big win over the Hustler.

Fun battle of the masked men that goes to a double c.o.

Gordy and Herc would of been a fun hard hitting match to watch live. 

Rich and Armstrong get in a good title defense over Kabuki and Kendo. 

LOL, Street distracts Madril allowing Brad to get the quick pin. 

The big moment of the night goes to Dr. D! He's the Blue Cyclone! Chaos ends the night! Dr. D wants his money! 

GW430.png

AWA Continental Championship

Wrestling Television

Continental+Championship+Wrestling+logo.

Knoxville Civic Auditorium Studio

Knoxville, Tennessee

Taped at 10am/Airing at 3pm on Saturday Aug 3, 1984 on Superstation WTBS and other

Television outlets across Alabama/Mississippi/East Tennessee/North Florida

Hosted by Charlie Platt/Ronnie P. Gossett

Ring Announcer: Rick Stewart

Interviews: Joe Pedicino

AWA Continental Commissioner: Les Thatcher

(Show opens with David Schultz's post match promo from last Saturday night:

As the shows ends, Fuller and the Stable head up the aisle for higher ground with others giving chase while "Dr. D" David Schultz grabs the house mic:

Schultz: "RON FULLER!! I know you can't hear me right now but I know you'll see this tape….tonight was just the beginning…..if you aren't going to pay me then I'm going to take $25,000 out of your ass and the ass of your 'stable' every chance I get….but I'm not stupid…you're right I don't have any friends….but you sure as hell have a lot of enemies….so you don't know where it will be or when it will be but I will seize every opportunity I get….to get my hands on you when you least expect it….you better check around every corner….and look behind every door because you won't know when it's coming….but you better damn well know….IT'S COMING!"

We then go to the opening montage and to the desk with Charlie Platt and Ronnie P. Gossett)

Platt: "Welcome wrestling fans to another episode of Continental Championship Wrestling as we prepare for tonight's big show right here on Superstation WTBS!"

RPG: "That's right Charlie Platt, tonight we have our first ever 'Saturday Night Special' here on WTBS headlined by a Six Man Tag Team Steel Cage match as the AWA World Champion Ted Dibiase teaming with Al Madril and Hercules Hernandez take on Terry 'Bam Bam' Gordy, "Exotic" Adrian Street, and King Kong Bundy."

Platt: "That's right we have a great card for you tonight coming to you from Knoxville, Tennessee which we'll tell you more about shortly but right now let's go to the ring for our first match of the day, a young man making his Continental debut today, Steve O…..Steve Olsonoski

MATCH #1:

Steve O pinned Fred Garvin with a flying cross body off the top rope

Platt: "Now at the top of the show we showed you what "Dr. D" David Shultz had to say at the end of the night last Saturday night in Dothan, now let's see what transpired in Birmingham this week when The Blue Cyclone won a battle royal to get a Continental Title shot and all hell broke loose at the conclusion of that match."

(VTR: Continental Heavyweight Championship

"Nature Boy" Buddy Landel w/"Tn. Stud" Ron Fuller defeated The Blue Cyclone by count out when Cyclone hit Landel with a piledriver and then jumped out of the ring and attacked Fuller….Cyclone managed to bloody Fuller before Madril/Hernandez/Robert/Golden ran down and attacked him…Madril pulled the mask off the Blue Cyclone revealing….."DR. D" DAVID SCHULTZ!!  Before the beatdown got too far out of hand….Brad Armstrong/The Nightmares/Adrian Street/King Kong Bundy ran down and the Stable fled out through the crowd. END VTR)

RPG: "Well if that doesn't prove that David Schultz is the biggest coward in the entire AWA then I don't know what would."

Platt: "It shows he's the most clever man in the AWA…..if he would have entered that battle royal as "Dr. D" the whole Stable would have ganged up on him….but since they thought he was the same guy who been getting beat out here on tv for weeks they paid him no mind and he managed to win the title shot….only it wasn't the title he was after….it was a chance to get a piece of Ron Fuller so he took advantage of that opportunity….if they have a problem with that…..maybe they should just pay the man what they owe him."

(Buddy Landel storms the set)

Buddy: "So now you're not just a terrible host and announcer but you seem to be David Schultz's spokesperson too?? You don't dare tell any member of the Stud Stable what to do….least of all the Tennessee Stud himself, Ron Fuller OR Mr. AWA the 'Nature Boy' Buddy Landel….have you lost your mind?"

Platt: "No I haven't….but I'll tell you who I think has lost their mind…"

Buddy: "Oh…do tell."

Platt: "Al Madril…'Cowboy' Bill Watts has flown into Knoxville to make a huge announcement today on this show….and Al Madril has asked him to make that announcement on the Fiesta Garden…and Watts has agreed."

Buddy: "For once I'll agree with you Platt…because if Al Madril thinks that even with his masterful interview skills that he can drag an ounce of entertainment out of Bill Watts….he's completely lost his mind.  I for one am not a fan of Bill Watts….I hate cowboys and I think it's a HUGE mistake to let that man on the premises much less put him on tv…..he'll have viewers tuning out in droves…but enough about Plowboy Bill Watts….let's talk about the idiotic title defense they have scheduled for the 'Saturday Night Special' tonight…..me defending my title against Michael 'B.S.' Hayes?? Why on earth would Michael Hayes get a title match?  How can he manage to ride Terry Gordy's coat tails in a match Gordy isn't even in?? This makes no sense at all…..but you know what that's just fine, Buddy Landel will do what Buddy Landel does….and that's keep my title….good day to you, Ronnie…..Platt, I hope your day is as awful as your commentary you jerk!"

(Landel exits as the next match is going to the ring)

=============================

MATCH #2:

The Grappler 2 pinned Buster Scruggs following a swinging neckbreaker

hqdefault.jpg

(Post Match-- Grappler 2 is in the interview area with Joe Pedicino)

Joe: "Grappler 2, you came very close to defeating Terry Gordy for the Southeastern Championship last Saturday and this past week you had some close calls with Mr. Olympia."

G2: "Terry Gordy hasn't heard the last of me…..we'll meet again soon enough….but right now I want to issue a challenge to Mr. Olympia to a match next week….I know he's not here today but I know he'll be in Dothan next Saturday…..I want Olympia in the ring and let's settle this once and for all."

Joe: "Like you said, Mr. Olympia isn't here today but he never backs down from a challenge so I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing that match next week."

==============================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

==============================

(Platt runs down the card for tonight's two hour 'Saturday Night Special')

Presents

'Saturday Night Special'

Airing live and for free on Superstation WTBS

At 8:05pm eastern from the Civic Coliseum

In Knoxville, Tennessee

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team

STEEL CAGE MATCH

AWA World Champion Ted Dibiase/

Al Madril/Hercules Hernandez

Vs.

AWA S.E. Champion Terry Gordy/

Adrian Street/King Kong Bundy

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

AWA Continental Heavyweight Championship

Vs.

Freebird Michael "P.S." Hayes

AWA Continental Tag Team Championship (Rematch)

(The Nightmares are barred from the building)

The Rat Patrol (Johnny Rich/Steve Armstrong)

Vs.

The Stud Stable (Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden)

w/"Tn. Stud" Ron Fuller

AWA Continental Television Championship (Rematch)

Lars Anderson

Vs.

One Man Gang w/Gen. Skandor Akbar

Four Corners #1 Contender's Match for the CCW Tag Titles

The Soul Patrol (Brown/Ware)

Vs.

Great Kabuki/Kendo Nagasaki w/Mr. Fuji

Vs.

Scott Casey/"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley

Vs.

Pat/Randy Rose

AWA U.S. Jr Championship (Rematch)

30 Minute Time Limit

Super Black Ninja w/Mr. Fuji

Vs.

Nelson Royal

(Card Subject to Change)

Platt: "That Television title match could change pending the results of today's main event as Lars Anderson will defend that TV title against 'Gentleman' Ken Timbs."

MATCH #3:

The Soul Patrol (Brickhouse Brown/Koko Ware) defeated Buck Spivey/Luke Wilcox when Ware pinned Wilcox after a dropkick off the top rope

KokoMissileDropkick.jpg

(The camera pans over to the now infamous 'Fiesta Garden' set where this week….Al Madril is wearing a cowboy hat and vest and Hercules Hernandez is wearing an ill fitting cowboy hat and is holding a stick horse looking completely unamused as always)

Madril: "Why howdy there partners…..I reckon it's time once again to sit a spell here in the ol' Fiesta Garden….I of course am the uncrowned AWA World Light Heavyweight Champion, 'the Great' Al Madril….and of course with me as always….the Tonto to my Lone Ranger….the Hoss to my Little Joe…my compadre and mi amigo the one and only Hercules Hernadez…say 'howdy' Hercules."

Hercules: "Howdy, Hercules."

Madril: (smiles wide) None better…..Herc, you are truly my best friend and side kick.  Now viewers, I'm sure you're asking yourselves 'why are these two dressed like total morons when typically they are so fashionable and cool'?   Well, there's an easy explanation for that….our guest this week claims to be a 'Cowboy' so we wanted to make him feel at home…so give a big ol' 'yee haw' to the boss of World Class…'Cowboy' Phil Watts!"

(Watts comes out looking disgusted)

Watts: "That's Bill…..Bill Watts."

Madril: "Oh I'm sorry I guess I…..just don't care."

Watts: "Listen Alberto….I'm out here to make a very important announcement one that will be of interest to you and all the fans and wrestlers of Continental Wrestling."

Madril: "You're finally getting out of the wrestling business?? That's great, it's been a long time coming…maybe Jim Ross can run it better…or maybe one of those 'Moondogs'….they seem to be more hygienic and well spoken than you."

Watts: "Yuck it up Madril….have your fun but if you keep this up, you and I are going to have a serious problem."

Madril: "Oh no…please anything but that! What are you going to do old man, you gonna do commentary until I fall asleep…..are you going to tell Hercules useless sports stats on wrestlers until he submits…"

Watts: "Do you want to hear this announcement or not?"

Madril: "Sure, let's hear it…Cowboy."

Watts: "On Sunday August 25th….World Class Wrestling will be working in conjunction with Continental Championship Wrestling to present a super card at the Super Dome in New Orleans, Louisiana called 'The Battle of New Orleans'. (crowd pops) It's going to be a huge event for the AWA and I'm very excited to work with Les Thatcher on this project to make it one of the biggest sporting events to ever take place in New Orleans."

Madril: (nodding in approval) "Wow….I have to admit, Cowboy….you really came through that is a huge important announcement.  Now, I just need to know that what kind of match I'm going to face Brad Armstrong in for that Light Heavyweight title and how you're going to keep Adrian Street from interfering."

Watts: "Listen Madril, that's something for you to speak to Les about…..not my deal.  Now if you'll excuse me…I've got to fly back to Texas and get busy working on this card. (Looks at Hercules' hat) Boy, you look pretty silly with that on….not everyone can be a cowboy."

(Herc starts to lunge at Watts as Madril jumps in between and Watts tips his hat and walks away)

Madril: "That's all for today amigos….join us next week when we'll hopefully have a decent guest because these last two have been awful…Adios from the Fiesta Garden"  (throws down the mic and stomps away)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH #4:

Freebird Michael "P.S" Hayes pinned Rich Mahogany following a running bulldog

(Post match: Michael Hayes joins Joe Pedicino in the interview area)

Joe: "Michael Hayes, earlier in this program, Buddy Landel had some very unflattering things to say about you and the fact you're getting a title match tonight on television."

Hayes: "So I heard Pedicino….and as I'm sure you can imagine I've been over in the corner crying ever since….give me a break!  Buddy Landel, you come out here each and every week shooting your mouth off writing checks your butt can't cash.  Notice today he came right out running his mouth about me and Cowboy Bill Watts hoping to draw attention away from the fact that Tommy Rich pinned his shoulders to the mat last week for the 1-2-3!  Lucky for Buddy that title wasn't on the line…..but tonight it is on the line….and Landel, please continue to underestimate me….please continue to concern yourself about which corner 'Dr. D' is hiding behind….because while you are distracted with all that….I'll be riding Terry Gordy's coat tails all the way back to Badstreet with the Continental title!"

===============================

SuperBlackNinja2.png

MATCH #5:

U.S. Jr. Champion Super Black Ninja w/Mr. Fuji pinned Matt Foley following a moonsault

superblackninja.jpg

COMMERCIAL BREAK

('Gentleman' Ken Timbs joins Joe Pedicino in the interview area before his TV title match)

KenTimbs.jpg

Joe: "Ken, you are usually accompanied by your tag team partner 'Hustler' Rip Rogers and Ms. Brenda Britton but I don't see them here this morning."

Ken: "Well that's because they've gone AWOL ever since Lars Anderson cheated his way to victory over Rip last week in Birmingham.  That's why when I showed up here this morning I demanded a TV title match against that Lars Anderson and hopefully when I win this title and avenge his loss…Rip Rogers and Ms. Brenda will return where they belong as the Fabulous Blondes!"

==================================

MATCH #6:

MAIN EVENT

AWA Continental Television Championship

Lars Anderson defeated "Gentleman" Ken Timbs by submission with an armbar

LarsAnderson2.jpg

While the referee was raising Anderson's hand in victory, the One Man Gang hit the ring once again and attacked him…..however Lars quickly recovered and went toe to toe with the big man as the show was going off the air….

Platt: "One Man Gang tried to take advantage of Lars Anderson and jump him from behind but Anderson is fighting back…..fans make sure you tune in here on the Superstation tonight at 7:05pm central/8:05pm eastern for our live 'Saturday Night Special'.."

====================================

© 1984 AWA Continental Championship Wrestling

Gene, the promos are top notch! Everybody is really delivering on the mic. 

The DR.D/Stud Stable feud is going to be explosive! 

Good to see Steve O found a good home.

Just by their promos, I cant wait for Landel/Hayes.

Grappler 2 is getting a good push and rightfully so. 

Bill Watts makes the big Supercard announcement! A Continental /WCCW will be EPIC! LOL, loved the interaction between Madril and Watts. 

Super Black Ninja is really hitting his stride. 

Timbs cuts a good promo but comes up short in his TV title match with Lars. Lars and OMG end the show with a brawl. 

Cant wait for the Saturday Night Special card. That 6 man cage match will be awesome.