Pro Wrestling Only

AWA Continental Championship Wrestling

GeneJackson95

I enjoyed the idea that each town got the same card as it seems very realistic.

Humongous was big in Southeast at this time and it just seems real that he sent Graham on his way.

Even with Flair on the card, the Fullers still rule Alabama as they get the main event.  Just the way it goes in a family run business.  

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECWTVCap.jpg

AWA Southeastern Championship

Wrestling Television
WTVY Ch. 4 Studio
Dothan, Alabama
Airing at 5:30pm on Saturday April 20, 1984
Hosted by Charlie Platt & Ronnie P. Gossett
Interviews: Rick Stewart
AWA Southeastern Commissioner: Les Thatcher

(Show opens with highlights of Bruiser Brody pinning Jake Roberts and the Road Warriors defeating the Midnight Express last Saturday night in Dothan…..We then see highlights of AWA World Champion Hulk Hogan in action and we then cut to the opening montage then to the desk with Charlie Platt and Ronnie P. Gossett)

Platt: "Welcome everybody once again to Southeastern Championship Wrestling and we are super excited to have the AWA World Champion Hulk Hogan in action right here today in the studio and he will also be in action tonight at the Houston County Farm Center defending the AWA World Championship against the Southeastern Heavyweight Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair."

RPG: "Well, Charlie….I'm not the least bit excited that Hulk Hogan is here but I AM very excited that we're going to have a new World Champion crowned right here in Southeastern when the Nature Boy ties this goof in a knot and takes that title and we'll finally have a real World Champion we can be proud of!"

Platt: "Mr. Gossett, I've got news for you…..there's a lot of people proud to have the Hulkster as our World Champion and Ric Flair has a tall order ahead of him if he thinks he's going to take the World title from Hulk Hogan."
(Ric Flair/Paul Jones/Jake Roberts storm the set)

RicFlairbelt.jpg

Flair: "Excuse me…what did you just say?? Did you say that RIC FLAIR has a tall order ahead of him to beat Hulk Hogan?? Is that what you said Charlie Platt?"

Platt: "Absolutely, Hulk Hogan has beaten some of the top talent in the world…"

Flair: "Hulk Hogan hasn't stepped into the ring with ANYBODY the caliber of the Nature Boy…..they all pale in comparison to Slick Ric…..tonight I walk that aisle and show you and everyone in the world why I'm the best in this business…..Hulk Hogan might be the world's best bodybuilder……he might be the world's best gym spokesman…..but there's only world's best professional wrestler and pal…..you're looking at him on your television screen right now….so Hogan, lace 'em up tight and bring everything you got because tonight we separate the men from the boys…and I'm fixing to step in this ring and give you a little preview of what you’ve got coming tonight! WOOOOOOO!!" 
(As Flair starts to head to the ring, BRUISER BRODY steps in his path)

BruiserBrody.jpg

Brody: "Ric Flair…..don't worry I'm not here to give you the beating you deserve….not yet…..I'm here to wish you good luck tonight…..I really do hope you win because then you have to deal with me….and when I beat your ass….I would love nothing more than to become World Champion in the process!"
(Brody slaps him on the chest then turns and leaves)

RPG: "Well that was rude, Jake…I want you to come back out here after while so we can talk about that loser, Mr. Olympia."

MATCH #1:
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/Paul Jones & Jake Roberts defeated Randy Watson by submission with the figure four leglock

COMMERCIALS

(When we return from the commercial break, Rick Stewart is joined by 'Wildcat' Wendell Cooley)

Stewart: "Wendell, I know you're still burning mad about what took place a couple of weeks ago when Jimmy Garvin basically stole your Mississippi Championship and then last week when you get your rematch….he simply walked out and got himself counted out which of course caused him to lose the match but not the championship."

Cooley: "You know Rick, I've dealt with a lot of cowards here in Southeastern Wrestling….but this Jimmy Garvin is really something special ya know……to just walk out of a match to save your title because you know you're not man enough to beat your opponent is about as low as a person can get.  Jimmy Garvin, I know you're game now, son……you go to leave that ring tonight I will chase you down and pitch your butt right back in there……you won't get away and you won't save your title tonight….the Mississippi title goes back around my waist where it belongs!"

MATCH #2:
Ted Allen defeated "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley by count out when Precious distracted the referee…while Jimmy Garvin came to ringside and started trash talking Cooley who jumped out of the ring and went after Garvin but before Cooley could get his hands on Garvin, Rip Rogers ran out and blasted Cooley in the back of the head with a chair!   Precious then got down off the ring apron and the referee counted Cooley out of the ring!

Garvin grabs the microphone: "I guess Cooley knew he couldn't beat Ted Allen and that's why he left the ring….what a coward! Whose the coward now, Cooley?  I don't think I should even have to defend the title against Cooley, Ted Allen should get the title shot!"

RPG: "Did you see that Charlie? Right after knocking Jimmy Garvin for leaving the ring in their last match, he pulls this stunt and gets himself counted out to save himself a beating from Ted Allen!"

Platt: "Gossett, just stop it….stop it right now….you saw exactly what the rest of us saw with Garvin luring Cooley out of the ring so his buddy Rip Rogers could blast him with a chair….that was just sickening."

RPG: "Boy Platt, you really know how to put your spin on things…..well if you're through spreading propaganda, how bout you run down the card for tonight at the Houston County Farm Center."

Tonight!! Houston County Farm Center
Dothan, Alabama
Bell Time 8pm!!

Main Event
AWA World Championship
Hulk Hogan
Vs.
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Semi-Main Event
Grudge Six Man Tag Match
Bruiser Brody/The Mongolian Stomper/"Tn. Stud" Ron Fuller
Vs.
Giant Haystacks/Humongous/Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones

Southeastern Tag Team Championship
Midnight Express (Condrey/Rose)
vs.
Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto

Mississippi Heavyweight Championship (No Countout)
"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious
Vs.
"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley

Southern Street Fight: Falls Count Anywhere
(Paul Jones Banned From Ringside)
Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden
Vs.
The Assassins (#1/#2)

Chain on a Pole
U.S. Jr Championship
"Lethal" Larry Hamilton
Vs.
Scott Armstrong

Mr. Wrestling II
vs.
Lord Jonathan Boyd

Jesse Barr/Brett Wayne Sawyer
vs.
"Hustler" Rip Rogers/Norman Frederick Charles III

(Card Subject to Change)

MATCH #3:
Handicap Match
Giant Haystacks w/Paul Jones defeated Roy Munson/Charlie Kelley after an avalanche in the corner followed by a splash on both men!

(post match: Gossett invites Paul Jones, Giant Haystacks, and Jake Roberts over to the desk)

Gossett: "Paul Jones, you've done it again…..we thought that Humongous was the biggest, baddest man you could find and now you bring this giant monster of a man Giant Haystacks….he looks to be literally unstoppable."

Jones: "That’s right Ronnie…..they thought that Mongolian Stomper could stop us….well they were wrong, now they thought Bruiser Brody could stop us….well guess what? WRONG AGAIN!! No one is big enough or bad enough to stop either one of these men….much less both of them!"

Gossett: "Now Jake, I want to ask you about something…..rumor has it that you've ended the career of Mr. Olympia…they say he has a severe concussion…is having dizzy spells where he can't walk straight, and even problems with his vision….what can you tell us about that?"

Roberts: "Ronnie, I don’t know what any of that has to do with me…..I was simply watching a title match between my good friend and future World Champion Ric Flair and Mr. Olympia when for no reason he tried to tackle me and in the process he drove his own head into the concrete….I was merely an innocent bystander to it all."
(Les Thatcher comes storming out)

Thatcher: "Do you think this is funny?? Do you think this is some kind of a joke? This man can't feed his family now because of you and dangerous move the 'DDT' that you applied on the floor during a match you weren't even a part of?? That man may never be the same again!"

Roberts: "Oh let's not over react Les Thatcher…..I'm sure he'll be fine….and if not…then maybe you guys can change his name to 'Special Olympia'."

Thatcher: "That's real cute Jake, well that makes what I came out here to tell you even easier….as of this moment the 'DDT' is banned in Southeastern Championship Wrestling, if you use it in a match….you will be fined and it will be an automatic disqualification."

Jones: "WHAT??? Are you crazy?? You can't do that! "

Thatcher: "I can and I did…..have fun in your six man tag match tonight…..I hope you can find another move to try to defeat Brody/Stomper/Fuller."

Roberts: "I won't need a move when I've got monsters for partners…..mark my works Les Thatcher, you will regret this!"

COMMERCIALS

MATCH #4:
Scott Armstrong pinned Randy Barber after a superkick

(Armstrong grabs the mic)

Armstrong: "Larry Hamilton, you've taken this whole thing to a new level….you wanna call yourself 'Lethal' Larry……well you made a "lethal" mistake getting chains involved and you certainly made a mistake making this a pole match because I will climb right up….get that chain and bust your head wide open and take back MY title!"

MATCH #5:
The Midnight Express (Condrey/Rose) defeated Bad Boy Burns/Rudo Sanchez when Rose pinned Burns after a splash off the top rope

COMMERCIALS

(Eye of the Tiger plays as AWA World Champion Hulk Hogan enters the studio to the cheers of the fans)

Platt: "Welcome back to Dothan, Champ!"

hqdefault.jpg

Hogan: "Thank you very much Mr. Platt….it's been a few years since the Hulkster been down here to Dothan but it's good to be back!  The only bad part was hearing Ric Flair out here running his mouth earlier but that's just fine because it shows me that Flair is over confident and he's underestimating me…..and he's going to see what Hulkamania is all about, dude….and I'm going to walk out of Dothan still the World Champion….and Paul Jones, if you stick your nose in my business I'll be glad to show you what these 24 inch pythons can do to you too!!"

MAIN EVENT
MATCH #6
AWA World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated The Assassin by pinfall after the big leg drop

© 1984 Southeastern Championship Wrestling

Flair vs Hogan for the World Title!!! (Only a company full idiots could screw this up!! But they'd wait until 1992!)

I still can't get over Paul Jone's Army. Just a great blend of skill, evil, muscle, and girth. All of the babyfaces are gonna have to come together to stop them.

Loving the Garvin/Rip Rogers tomfoolery, and Cooley is the perfect foil for them.

Add me to the list of people looking forward to MNX vs Pogo/Kendo!

Southeastern Championship Wrestling

Houston County Farm Center
Dothan, Alabama
Saturday April 20, 1984
Bell time: 8:30pm

Jesse Barr/Brett Wayne Sawyer defeated "Hustler" Rip Rogers w/Brenda & Norman Frederick Charles III when Rogers walked out on Charles and he was eventually pinned by Barr after a belly to belly suplex

Mr. Wrestling II pinned Lord Jonathan Boyd after a 'Million Dollar Knee Lift'

Chain on a Pole Match
U.S. Jr Championship
"Lethal" Larry Hamilton defeated Scott Armstrong when Ms. Brenda Britton came to ringside and distracted the referee while Rip Rogers held Armstrong's leg allowing Hamilton to get up the pole and get the chain which led to his victory and retaining the championship

Southern Street Fight: Falls Count Anywhere
The Assassins defeated Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden when one of the Assassins pinned Golden after a THIRD ASSASSIN came out of the crowd unbeknownst to the referee and headbutted him with a loaded mask

Return Match
Mississippi Heavyweight Championship
"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin vs. "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley

Before the match started, Precious rolled Garvin out to the ring in a wheelchair.  Garvin announced to the crowd that he was in a car accident this afternoon that has left him severely injured….and he may never wrestle again. He says luckily his good friend Rip Rogers has agreed to defend the title in his place tonight so the fans won't be let down, but he will remain here at ringside in his wheel chair to cheer him on…

"Hustler" Rip Rogers w/Ms. Brenda/Jimmy Garvin/Precious defeated "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley when Precious distracted the referee allowing Garvin to jump up out of his wheelchair and spray Cooley in the eyes with something allowing Rogers to get the roll up and retain Garvin's title……..Post match Les Thatcher came to ringside and informed Garvin after the stunt he pulled here tonight, he will have to defend the championship against Cooley in a lumberjack match right here next week!

Midnight Express (Condrey/Rose) fought Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto to a "No Contest" when both teams were counted out of the ring

SEMI-MAIN EVENT
Bruiser Brody/Mongolian Stomper/Ron Fuller defeated Giant Haystacks/Humongous/Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones when Brody pinned Roberts after a boot to the face

MAIN EVENT
AWA World Heavyweight Championship
Hulk Hogan defeated "Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/Paul Jones by DQ when Paul Jones hit the ring and broke up the count after Hogan landed the big leg drop on Flair, Hogan fired Jones into the ropes and gave him the big boot……as Hogan gave Jones a leg drop, Giant Haystacks entered the ring and blindsided the World Champion……he slammed Hogan and gave him a big splash…..he went to give him a 2nd one until Bruiser Brody hit the ring swinging his chain causing Haystacks to retreat along with Jones/Flair…..Brody grabs the mic from the ring announcer….."Les Thatcher, I want Flair in this ring one on one….NEXT WEEK!!" The crowd roars as Hogan struggles to get back to his feet, he thanks Brody for saving him……Brody simply nods and charges up the aisle.

What a card at the Farm Center! 

Starts off a busy night for Rogers as he simply walks out on his partner. Rogers is going to get a lot of heat tonight. 

Rogers helps Lethal Larry win the chain match. Add Armstrong to the list of people who want a crack at Rogers.

Fun street fight as a 3rd Assassin is revealed and hits Golden with the classic loaded mask.

LOL, who gets more chicken heel heat tonight, Garvin or Rogers? Great angle with the wheelchair. 

Battle of the heels as the Midnight Express go to a No Contest with Pogo and Kendo. This could be a wild set of matches in the coming weeks. 

Brody puts Jake down with the big boot to win the chaotic 6 man tag. 

The main event I was waiting for as we get the Hogan/Flair dream match! Flair gets DQed but we get some post match craziness as Loch Ness comes in and takes it to the champ. Then Brody comes in and helps Hogan! Loch Ness will be an outstanding monster heel for Hogan. Down the road I would love to see a Hogan/Brody match. Of course I'm sure the issues between Hogan and Flair wont end here. 

Sorry, I got a little behind....been on vacation this week and we've been outta town.....trying to get caught up today before I go back to work tomorrow.

Southeastern Weekly House Show Loop

Tuesday April 23, 1984: Amory, MS.

Wednesday April 24, 1984: West Point, MS.

Thursday April 25, 1984: Starkville, MS.

Friday April 26, 1984: Tupelo, MS.

Featuring the following card:

Sonny King defeated Tommy Gilbert

U.S. Jr. Heavyweight Championship

"Lethal" Larry Hamilton pinned Mike Jackson

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious defeated Tim Horner

Six Man Tag Team Match

The RAT Patrol (Scott & Steve Armstrong/Johnny Rich) beat The Assassins (#1/#2/#3)

Humongous fought Mongolian Stomper to a 'no contest'

Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki by DQ

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

Jake 'the Snake' Roberts defeated Mr. Wrestling 2

MAIN EVENT
Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair defeated "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley to retain the title

SECW TV #10- 4/2

Brief recap for this week's television

Les Thatcher comes out at the open of the show and announces that due to all the interference recently, he has signed a card tonight in Dothan that will be called 'Rage in the Cage' featuring FOUR Steel Cage matches that will hopefully settle some scores tonight including Ric Flair defending the Southeastern Championship against Bruiser Brody INSIDE THE CAGE!!  He also announced AWA World Champion Hulk Hogan will be back in Dothan next Saturday!

A promo airs with Mr. Olympia promising as soon as the Doctors clear him to wrestle he will be back to seek revenge on Jake 'the Snake' Roberts!  Back in the studio after the promo airs, Jake Roberts and Paul Jones come out to complain about Les Thatcher banning the DDT….and Jones says Ric Flair has his attorney working on getting the ban lifted for Jake and he will be here in the studio next week to address the situation with Thatcher in person, Roberts also points out that Olympia is very close to being over the 30 day limit on defending his Alabama Championship…..

Matches:

Bruiser Brody won a squash match…..Brody said tonight he finally gets revenge on Flair for what he did to him in a cage weeks ago…..he said tonight Ric Flair is going to bleed, he's going to beg for mercy…..he's going to lose his precious title!!

Pogo/Nagasaki w/Tojo won a squash match…..and were attacked afterwards by Condrey/Rose….a brawl ensued that spilled from the studio out into the parking lot!  These two teams will face off in a steel cage tonight for the Southeastern tag team titles!

Jimmy Garvin w/Precious won a squash match with his brainbuster and promised to do the same to Wendell Cooley tonight in their Lumberjack Match for the Mississippi title!

Mr. Wrestling 2 won a squash match with the kneelift….post match he promised to get some revenge on Jake Roberts tonight for his "good friend Mr. Olympia"

Humongous w/Paul Jones destroyed to jobbers in a squash match

In the tv main event:

Mongolian Stomper defeated Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones by DQ when Humongous hit the ring and attacked Stomper as the show was getting ready to go off the air….

==========================================

RAGE IN THE CAGE '84

Dothan, Alabama

Saturday April 27, 1984

Tim Horner pinned "Hustler" Rip Rogers w/Ms. Brenda Britton with the 'natural bridge'…..when Wendell Cooley came to ringside and distracted Rogers as payback for last week

Giant Haystacks w/Paul Jones pinned Brett Wayne Sawyer after a big splash

Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones pinned Mr. Wrestling 2 with his feet on the ropes, after the referee threatened to DQ him for attempting to apply the DDT

Lumberjack Match

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley pinned "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious with a small package when lumberjack Steve Armstrong prevented Rip Rogers from interfering……post match: Rogers/Garvin got into a skirmish with Steve Armstrong/Johnny Rich who were lumberjacks at ringside

Submission Match

Humongous w/Paul Jones defeated The Mongolian Stomper with the Cobra Clutch

STEEL CAGE MATCH
U.S. Jr Championship Match

Scott Armstrong pinned "Lethal" Larry Hamilton after a superkick to win the title…..at one point Rip Rogers tried to climb the cage to interfere but was pulled down by Wendell Cooley

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Six Man Tag Team Challenge Match

Robert & Ron Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated The Assassins (#1/#2/#3) w/Paul Jones when Ron Fuller made Assassin #2 submit to the 'Fuller Leglock'

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto defeated the Midnight Express (Dennis Condrey/Randy Rose) when the Great Kabuki came to ringside and sprayed the green mist through the cage into the eyes of Randy Rose allowing Nagasaki to get the pinfall on Rose and win the titles

MAIN EVENT

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Southeastern Heavyweight Championship

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/Paul Jones vs. Bruiser Brody was declared a 'no contest' when Humongous ripped the door off the cage allowing him to enter along with Jake Roberts and Giant Haystacks and attack Brody….they left Brody bloodied and beaten in the cage

The fans get a blockbuster of a card with Rage in the Cage! 

Big win for White Lightning as he defeats Rogers.

Giant Haystacks gets a good build with a squash over Bret Wayne.

Even without the DDT, Jake manages to sneak one past Wrestling 2.

Cooley downs Garvin in a lumberjack match. Looks like a feud between Garvin/Rogers- Rich/Armstrong was set up. 

Humungous continues his terror with a good win over Stomper.

Armstrong finally gets some payback on Hamilton as he wins the title in the cage! 

Fullers and Golden get their revenge as they beat the Assassins. 

WOW! Kabuki helps Pogo and Kendo win the straps! Upset here. 

That main event was pure chaos! Brody gets the beatdown from everybody! If anyone can rebound from this it's Brody. 

Glad to see Kabuki make his debut, and it was an awesome one!

Cooley is on a roll here, and I am loving it!

Brody is outnumbered, and Paul Jones Army is running this place. Looking forward to where this goes.

and don't worry about getting behind, even your shortened shows are entertaining!!

Southeastern Weekly House Shows

Monday April 29, 1984: Panama City, FL

Tuesday April 30, 1984: Pensacola, FL

Wednesday May 1, 1984: Mobile, AL

Thursday May 2, 1984: Montgomery, AL

Friday May 3, 1984: Prattville, AL

Tim Horner pinned The Assassin w/Paul Jones

2 on 1 Handicap Match

Giant Haystacks w/Paul Jones defeated Mike Jackson/Randy Barber

The Armstrongs (Scott/Steve) defeated "Hustler" Rip Rogers/"Lethal" Larry Hamilton

The Great Kabuki w/Tojo defeated Johnny Rich

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley defeated "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by DQ

Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated Kendo Nagasaki/Mr. Pogo w/Tojo by DQ when the Assassins ran in and attacked Fuller/Golden

Grudge Match

Humongous w/Paul Jones defeated The Mongolian Stomper

MAIN EVENT

Bruiser Brody/Mr. Wrestling 2 w/Mr. Olympia defeated "Nature Boy" Ric Flair/Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones by count out

SECW TV #11- 5/4

Brief recap for this week's television

The show opened with some brief highlights from last week's RAGE IN THE CAGE in Dothan with Cooley defeating Garvin to regain the Mississippi Championship, Nagasaki/Pogo upsetting the Midnight Express for the tag titles with the help of Kabuki, and as well as the dramatic ending to Brody vs. Flair with Humongous ripping off the cage door allowing Paul Jones' Army to storm the cage and attack Brody.

Ronnie P. Gossett says he's excited that his "good close personal friend" the Dirty White Boy Tony Anthony will be making his debut today and not only is he a great wrestler but he's the "pride of Bucksnort, Tennessee"

Les Thatcher comes out and says he's signed the biggest match in the history of Southeastern Championship Wrestling! Tonight at the Houston County Farm Center it will be an 8 Man Tag Team STEEL CAGE WAR that will see Ric Flair, Jake Roberts, Humongous, and Giant Haystacks take on Bruiser Brody, The Mongolian Stomper, the AWA World Champion HULK HOGAN….and their tag team partner…the returning MR. OLYMPIA!! ….Gossett speaks up and asks how Olympia can be in the match because he knows for a fact that Olympia hasn't been medically cleared.  Thatcher responds that since the match is unsanctioned Olympia is allowed to enter the cage at his own peril if he so chooses…..and he indeed so chooses.  Thatcher says that Brody/Hogan/Stomper/Olympia are not here in the studio today because they are ate the gym working out like madmen getting ready for tonight because he has finally cornered Paul Jones and his "goons" and there will be "no escape this time".

After the break Jones comes out with Flair, Roberts, Humongous, and as promised Ric Flair's personal attorney….a man named Victor Chase.   Jones says that everyone thinks that tonight will be his doom but don't worry he always has an ace up his sleeve and tonight will be no different.  Mr. Chase reads a prepared statement that he and several colleagues have been doing research and can prove that when applied inside the confines of a professional wrestling ring, the DDT while nearly 100% effective at winning matches it is not excessively dangerous enough to justify banning the move altogether and they are currently building a case against both Southeastern Championship Wrestling and Les Thatcher himself for unfairly, unjustly, and illegally banning the finishing hold of Jake Roberts therefore unfairly hindering his ability to win matches and take home the winner's share of the purse to properly support his family. Chase says they will be bringing this case before a judge next week and hope to have the ban lifted soon so Mr. Roberts can "successfully continue to make a living".

During one segment, Dennis Condrey stormed the set and said that Randy Rose is still "damn near blind after Kuhbookee spit that crap in his face",  He challenged Kabuki to a one on one match tonight right here in Dothan to seek some revenge for costing them the tag titles….and added "In the words of Hank Williams Jr, maybe I'll spit some Beech Nut in that dude's eyes and see how he likes it."

Ron Fuller/Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden come out.  Ron Fuller says he thought after beating the Assassins last week in a cage that they were done with them but then this week past week they decided to stick their nose in and cost Robert and Jimmy a shot at the tag titles.  So this week they meet one more time with an interesting twist……If the Fullers and Golden lose….whoever gets pinned or submitted gets their head shaved, if one of the Assassins gets pinned or submitted they have to take off the mask and reveal their identity.

This week's television matches:

"Dirty White Boy" Tony Anthony pinned Randy Watson after a powerslam

The Rat Patrol (Steve/Scott Armstrong & Johnny Rich) defeated Randy Barber/Ted Allen/Roy Munson when Scott pinned Munson after a superkick

The Great Kabuki w/Tojo Yamamoto pinned Frank Reynolds after a thrust kick

Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated The Hammer Brothers (Jack/Sledge) when Golden pinned Jack after a piledriver

MAIN EVENT

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley pinned "Lethal" Larry Hamilton with a school boy roll up…..Garvin & Rogers hit the ring to attack Cooley…..Horner & Armstrong hit the ring to make the save and the show goes of the air with a wild brawl happening in the ring!

(© 1984 Southeastern Championship Wrestling

Dothan, Alabama

Saturday May 4, 1984

Mike Jackson pinned Ted Allen with a victory roll

Sonny King/Tom Jones defeated Tommy Gilbert/Roy Lee Welch when King pinned Welch after a powerslam

"The Dirty White Boy" Tony Anthony pinned Brett Wayne Sawyer after a clothesline to the back of the head

Six Man Grudge Tag Team Match

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hustler" Rip Rogers/"Lethal" Larry Hamilton w/Precious & Ms. Brenda defeated "Wildcat" Wendell Cooley/Tim Horner/Scott Armstrong when Garvin pinned Armstrong after he was tripped by Precious

Revenge Match

Dennis Condrey fought The Great Kabuki to a 'No Contest' , after the match Kabuki sprayed the green mist into Condrey's eyes and he had to be helped from ringside by Les Thatcher and referee Larry Brock

Hair vs. Mask (Loser of the fall either gets his head shaved or must unmask)

"Tn. Stud" Ron Fuller/Robert Fuller/Jimmy Golden defeated The Assassins w/Paul Jones when Golden pinned Assassin #3 who was then unmasked to reveal "Outlaw" Don Bass

Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto defeated the Rat Patrol (Johnny Rich/Steve Armstrong) when Tojo hit Armstrong with the kendo stick behind the ref's back as the ref was distracted by Jimmy Garvin/Rip Rogers who came to ringside and were trying to provoke Rich into a fight with them, after the match Rich/Armstrong brawled with Rogers/Garvin up the aisle and out of the building

MAIN EVENT

Unsanctioned Eight Man STEEL CAGE WAR

Hulk Hogan/Bruiser Brody/Mr. Olympia/Mongolian Stomper

Vs.

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair/Jake 'the Snake' Roberts/Humongous/Giant Haystacks w/Paul Jones

As the babyfaces approached the cage, Paul Jones grabbed the mic from the ring announcer, he had a briefcase in his hand.

Jones: "Hey Brody…..in this briefcase is $100,000 cash of Ric Flair's money…..and it can be yours right now!  All you have to do is take this briefcase full of cash, turn and walk back up that aisle and out of Southeastern Wrestling for good…..and you can take this money straight home to your family….what do you say?" (Brody/Hogan/Olympia/Stomper enter the cage….Brody takes the mic)

Brody: "Paul Jones……I hate your stinkin' guts……and Ric Flair,  I owe you big time for what you did to me in this very cage a couple of months ago…..but you know what….I only wrestle for one reason and that's to make money and $100,000 is lot of money (turns to Hogan/Olympia/Stomper) Good luck boys, ol' Brody is taking the money. (with that Jones hands Brody the briefcase and extends his hand for a handshake, Brody shakes his hand with the right and open hand slaps him to the ground with his left, he turns and gives Flair a big boot to the face, then exits the cage and heads up the aisle with the money to a chorus of boos from the fans)

NEW MAIN EVENT

Handicap Unsanctioned 3 on 4  STEEL CAGE WAR

Ric Flair/Jake Roberts/Humongous/Giant Haystacks w/Paul Jones defeated Hulk Hogan/Mr. Olympia/Mongolian Stomper when Roberts pinned Olympia after a DDT which was legal due to the match being unsanctioned.

Southeastern Championship Wrestling House Shows

Monday May 6, 1984- Birmingham, AL

Tuesday May 7, 1984- Gadsden, AL

Wednesday May 8, 1984- Ft. Payne, AL

Thursday May 9, 1984- Moulton, AL

Friday May 10, 1984- Mobile, AL

Bugsy McGraw pinned Tommy Gilbert

"Exotic" Adrian Street with Ms. Linda defeated Roy Lee Welch

The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne) beat "Dirty White Boy" Tony Anthony/"Outlaw" Don Bass

The Great Kabuki w/Tojo Yamamoto beat Ken Lucas

Rat Patrol (Scott & Steve Armstrong/Johnny Rich) fought "Hustler" Rip Rogers/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Lethal" Larry Hamilton to a 'No Contest'

"Wildcat" Wendell Cooley defeated Humongous by DQ to retain the title

Mr. Pogo/Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo defeated The Nightmares (subbing for The Midnight Express)

MAIN EVENT

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair/Jake 'the Snake' Roberts w/Paul Jones defeated Mr. Olympia/Mongolian Stomper